BrickHouse Security reviews

New York City, NY 10018, US
press@brickhousesecurity.com

willies60
5/19/19

Great Transaction. Fast delivery, good customer service, quality product received in adequate packing materials. Will place another order with Brickhouse Security in the near future.

danilom9
5/13/19

Otima empresa conheco pessoas que trabalham ai...ótimas maneiras de fazer segurança privada...conhecida por terem os melhores e mas educados guardas..ok?

martinp141
5/6/19

The site was easy to navigate and ordering was even easier. The tracking site is very intuitive and I had geofences setup and tracking within minutes.

tonic86
4/22/19

I had issue with walmart.com they canceled order then their price went up even though I could not thru them I reached out your company she was great

dennisd209
1/23/19

Thanks to all staff at brick House.we use this device for personal use and only.it works great for our needs.

claudes29
10/11/18

The order was very fast, and i am very happy with that, however 2 of the cameras are defective. Can I exchange them. One is very blurred, and when i inserted the micro chip it fell inside and could not be removed. sincerly, Claude Self 520-329-8704

renod5
3/8/18

Brickhouse Security is my go to place when I need that special item. Surely I can find somewhere here in Los Angeles to purchase what I need, but there is no comparison to the Customer Service, knowledge, and expertise I get by speaking to one their service agents regarding my needs. If there is a hiccup in your order they are quick to fix it w/o any issues. I am a satisfied customer, and have been for awhile. Thank you Anthony Rios for your outstanding customer service and excellent knowledge of the products you sell for Brickhouse Security.

Reno Dominik
CEO
Predator International Protection Group

Response from BrickHouse S., BrickHouse Security Representative
Hello,

Thank you for the great review! We are a security company full of security experts who have been trained in security and know exactly how to help. We believe in providing our customers with the best products. We truly appreciate your business and your trust in us.

danr135
3/4/18

I would recommend this product to anyone trying to keep track of their vehicles location, have had no troubles with it whatsoever glad I didn't see some of the negative reviews. It has performed flawlessly. I have the model that plugs into the vehicle's
obd port

Response from BrickHouse S., BrickHouse Security Representative
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback! We always do our best to offer high-performance and great quality products and we're glad that you are satisfied with your device. We look forward to being of any assistance in the future.

leonardt12
3/3/18

THE REAL TIME GPS TRACKER IS NOT ACTUALLY REAL TIME. CONSIDERING RETURNING IT. THERE SHOULD BE BETTER EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS.

Response from BrickHouse S., BrickHouse Security Representative
Hello,

We're sorry to see that we rated low and we would like to apologize for the inconvenience. We tried to get in touch with you regarding the device but as we have not heard back, we hope this means that you were able to get the issue resolved through our Support team. Please feel free to contact us if you need further help.

angelaj89
3/1/18

I just installed my purchase recently and have not had enough time yet to give my full review to let you know if I'm completely satisfied or not. Stay tuned for my feedback. Thanks again!

Response from BrickHouse S., BrickHouse Security Representative
Hi,

Thank you for the perfect score! We offer world-class customer service and unlimited lifetime technical support on every product. Please don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team if you would need help with anything.

maryr292
2/27/18

Love it! Needed to purchase two, so that we have no down-time when the other nano is charging. It is about 90% accurate with addresses. Inexpensive, and is helping track evidence in a divorce situation. Would recommend this product.

Response from BrickHouse S., BrickHouse Security Representative
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback! We always do our best to offer high-performance and great quality products and we're glad that you are satisfied with your devices. We look forward to being of any assistance in the future.

mathiass34
2/26/18

I want to tell everybody out there that the package arrived. I havent used the product yet so I have no idea if its any good. But it did come here quickly.

Response from BrickHouse S., BrickHouse Security Representative
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! We’re glad you enjoyed our fast delivery time. Our company makes quick service a top priority. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further help.

henrika2
2/26/18

I like the service. The product is great and serves my purpose. If there is an issue I can call customer support and they take care of it right away.

Response from BrickHouse S., BrickHouse Security Representative
Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We always do our best to provide a wonderful experience to our customers and we're glad that you are completely satisfied with our service. Please feel free to contact us if you need further help.

noahm48
2/23/18

The product arrived as promised, but activation did not begin until 3 days after I made payment. Activation should occur immediately upon payment.

Response from BrickHouse S., BrickHouse Security Representative
Hello,

We apologize for the confusion. The billing will start 7 days upon purchase and not before your device is active. Activation normally takes 1-2 business and your request was submitted on a weekend. If you would need help with anything, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

joshuah81
2/21/18

One of the smoothest experiences Ive ever had with over the phone transactions. Janice answered all my questions and was very friendly as well as professional. Will be recommending your company for anyone who is in need of your type of services, thank you so much.

Response from BrickHouse S., BrickHouse Security Representative
Hi,

Thank you for your wonderful review! The Sales Team here at BrickHouse Security is thrilled to hear such good feedback. They are absolutely great and very well-informed on our wide variety of products. We would be very grateful if you recommend us to your family and friends. If we can be of any help, please don't hesitate to reach us anytime.

dannyb93
2/21/18

Pretty straight forward, nothing noteworthy to mention. Seems the battery life does not last as long as advertised but I am still testing.

Response from BrickHouse S., BrickHouse Security Representative
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we sincerely apologize if your experience did not match your expectations in the battery life. The battery life of a device depends on the tracking intervals and how frequent it senses movement. To know ways to maximize the use of the battery, please don't hesitate to contact us.

michaelm761
2/20/18

Easy peasy lemon swueezy. The set up was easy to do. My gps worked fine and I am very satisfied with my purchase

Response from BrickHouse S., BrickHouse Security Representative
Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We always do our best to offer high-performance and great quality products and we always look for ways to improve our current offerings.
BrickHouse Security has a solution to give you the peace of mind you deserve. We are truly grateful for your trust.If we can be of any help, please don't hesitate to reach us anytime.

ruthm115
2/20/18

The lady that I talked to was very knowledgeable and discreet about what I ordered. Dont know her name but she is a keeper.

Response from BrickHouse S., BrickHouse Security Representative
Hello,

We appreciate your wonderful comment! Our Sales Team is fully trained, skilled and qualified to provide an excellent service. If you would need help with anything, please don't hesitate to call us.

denzels
2/19/18

I am happy to say that my watch and mini cam work perfectly and are easy to operate. I am very happy with my purchase

Response from BrickHouse S., BrickHouse Security Representative
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback! We always do our best to offer high-performance and great quality products and we're glad that you are satisfied with your order. We look forward to being of any assistance in the future.

keithj61
2/18/18

Excellent service fast delivery and good
Quality products product is very useful and dose
It's job as expected

Response from BrickHouse S., BrickHouse Security Representative
Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! As we are constantly aiming at improving our standards, our customers' feedback is our most valuable source and your positive review is a great motivation for our entire team. We are definitely inspired to do better. If we can be of any help, please don't hesitate to reach us anytime.

khoin2
2/13/18

Eon 3.0 said battery will last for 100 days without charge but it can be used for 30 days without charge and it is depend how to track the device the more we track the less time for battery. The location is not accurate, it is about couple address from location of device.

Response from BrickHouse S., BrickHouse Security Representative
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we sincerely apologize for the frustration and inconvenience. The battery life will depend on the tracking intervals and how frequent the device sense movement. The system is set up so that at any given time at least four satellites are within the view of any point on the planet. Usually, there will be more. The simple answer is that the more satellites your tracker can see, the more accurate its position will be. As the number of satellites in view changes, so will your tracker's accuracy. If we can be of any help, please don't hesitate to reach us anytime.

miket226
2/9/18

The claim that the battery will last 14 days is totally misleading. I have barely been able to use the tracker for 4 days without recharging.

Response from BrickHouse S., BrickHouse Security Representative
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we sincerely apologize if your experience did not match your expectations in the battery life. The Spark Nano's battery life depends on the tracking intervals and how frequent the device sense movement. To know your options to maximize the use of the battery, please don't hesitate to contact us.

josephc207
2/8/18

great product works great very happy video playback is great clear picture does a wonderful job easy to operate easy playback im very impressed with the product

Response from BrickHouse S., BrickHouse Security Representative
Hello,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We always do our best to offer high-performance and great quality products and we always look for ways to improve our current offerings. Please feel free to contact us if you need further help.

jeffm210
2/8/18

Very happy with Janice. Knows the product and very helpful and professional. 10 out of 10. She reviewed several products and based on the situation and need offered a very good option.

Response from BrickHouse S., BrickHouse Security Representative
Hello,

Thanks for leaving a wonderful review and mentioning Janice. She is definitely great and takes his job very seriously. She is an asset to our team and we couldn't be more proud of her. We work hard to go above and beyond for our customers and we're glad that you are completely satisfied with our service. We truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. Please feel free to contact us if you need further help.

jimk114
2/7/18

Sales Rep Fatou answered most of my questions before I even asked them.. very professional, friendly and efficient in her position. Happy I chose this company already! Thank you

Response from BrickHouse S., BrickHouse Security Representative
Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We work really hard to provide an excellent Customer service and we're glad that Fatou was able to provide you an outstanding service. It's her kind of flexibility and dedication that will help this company grow to its full potential. We're looking forward to being of any assistance in the future.

BrickHouse Security Team

Questions? Get answers from the BrickHouse Security staff and other customers.

BrickHouse Security?