Levco

Levco has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Levco ranks 367th among Marketplace sites.

How would you rate Levco?

“Scammers!”

Franken F.
2/16/20

Back in early December 2019 I ordered two different cat pedestals from them. One for myself, and the other that was to be shipped to a friend. It's now mid February and still nothing. The last recorded tracking info was dated December 23rd, 2019. I've tried contacting them via their email contact address, but it no longer exists. Moral of the story here once again... NEVER buy anything online from Chinese businesses unless someone you know has had success with them. Otherwise they take your money and disappear!

frankenf
February 16th, 2020

reel3
April 7th, 2020

Ordered a steel tongue drum $46 & received a $1 kids tin xylophone, I can't get a refund till I return to China scammers!

leslies346
February 16th, 2020

I ordered 2 large cat scratching posts and after waiting WEEKS, I inquired about there location and the company told me they had been delivered to "my mailbox:" (See below) Well, my mailbox is a community mailbox! So, they wanted me to believe that the carrier left my package sitting under that? When I asked for help, they told me there is nothing they can do and maybe go door to door and see if someone took it! So, it's clearly a SCAM business! They are now not returning my e-mails at all! (As I asked WHICH carrier they used so I could try and follow up with them) PLEASE take your $ you'd spend on their crap and literally throw it out the window, as the end result will be the same! You'll be out $ and get NOTHING!

2020-01-04 14:51
Delivered, In/At Mailbox -> Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 2:51 pm on January 4,2020 in

jojannekev
February 18th, 2020

My package didnt arrive and they said it did. I dont know how they do it, but the package couldnt be found. The dont react on email anymore. $#*!s.

Questions? Get answers from the Levco staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Levco?

Have a question about Levco?