Review of BonPrix.co.uk

bonprixnewsletteruk@email.bonprix.co.uk

1 star

aarr
6/18/18

Impossible. Tried to buy a dress just using a select, checkout and pay facility which should be basic on a website such as this. Not so. You have to open a personal account (i.e line of credit) before checkout which is actually a line of credit. So instead of being able to take just under £200 worth of dresses to checkout and pay with my cashed-up debit card, I was frustrated by trying to negotiate around the process that requires you to provide personal information so Bon Prix can run a credit check on you and thus open an account. So result was Bon Prix lost a substantial sale because a simple click-and-pay facility is not lucrative - or sensible- enough for the company. Wise up Bon Prix.

juliel82
11/5/16

lovely lingerie,great fit,fantastic return/refund policy! Try before you buy! Good discounts!Got a £20 bra for £7.50 Inc delivery etc! Great!

izzyr
12/22/15

Actually I'm ordering from the BonPrix shop of my country (Austria), which is also in Europe. But I figure that it's basically the same.

What I love about BonPrix is the extremely good return- and refund-policy. I can order a bunch of items, and if they don't fit, I can send them back without any drama and problems.

The clothes are top quality as they apply to the standards, policies and rules of Middle Europe, which also means that the price can be higher sometimes. But they have a huge variety to choose from, and I've managed to get some beautiful pieces for a reasonable price (like a winter dress (typical wool/knit/sweater-dress, however you want to call it) for 24)

I can just recommend this shop to anyone for secure shopping with a high variety of clothes and reasonable prices.

jackieb37
11/1/15

Another good company delivers on quality, fantastic value, easy to buy from, professional company one of my favourites, I would recommend them to anyone.

marya152
2/9/15

I bought a jacket on bonprix site: parka 2 in 1.
It's like the same on the picture.
They say that i will get My parka in 10-12 days but they send me My item in 3 days.
So i am very happy. But one thing,the jacket is too big,it's My fault because i decide to buy two size more..
Try to believe :-)

Questions? Get answers from the BonPrix.co.uk staff and other customers.

BonPrix.co.uk?