Review of Bodeaz

Tel: +1-866-270-7280
bodeaz.com@domainsbyproxy.com

ceciliac45
8/2/19

Last Dec, 2018, I ordered 3 items to this company on line. Until now I haven't received those items. I paid more than $204 and went to the waste my money. At first, I contacted the customer service and they assured me that in few weeks I will received my items. They even gave me a tracking no and I kept on checking my items it says that is already in the custom here in Canada but when I called the customer service they said that they cannot do anything so I said I want my money back but then they stop communicating with me. I kept on emailing them and called many times their number but always answering service. Very bad customer service and bad company. Very frustrated that I cannot get my money back. No product deliver and no money back. What kind of company is this, they are SCAMMER. Please do not order in this company. They take your money without product produce. Very upset to this people. I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER ANY PRODUCT TO THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

Tip for consumers: Do not order product to this company. You won't get your money back and no product will deliver. Scammers

tinar177
7/3/19

I purchased a 2 piece swimsuit on April 26th/2019. Took about 4 weeks, which was expected. I however received the wrong item! I have been trying to get a hold of customer service since May 24th/2019 so that I can exchange my item. Still NO replies. They don't answer the phones or emails! Don't waste your time or money!
Picture is of item received, not what I ordered.

shalaner
3/29/19

These are the cheapest poorly ill fitting made legging on the market. Bodeaz advertises one way and has absolutely no intentions of making good. They are very polite as they STEAL your money and give you a $#*! product. Return shipping is more than the leggings. NO stars they should not be in business. Unfair business practices - not delivering what they promised and DO NOT make good or even attempt.

sabrinab77
3/15/19

I already write them for my lost order. They reply to me that i can track my order buy a link. I know very well that I can follow my package on the site but it tells me for 2 weeks: "This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later."

In addition, only 1 of the two products has been sent. I wish my products before the year 2020. I am patient but my patience has limits. I requested a refund but no response from them.

johanw21
3/7/19
• Updated review

Following my earlier review, i have now contacted them by voice mail as they don't pick up the phone - result - zero - have left messages on facebook and twitter - result zero

oh yes - email number 21 has been send - result - zero

“DELAYED ORDERS”
3/6/19
• Previous review

I have ordered and payed 60$ on 4/1/19 . Haven't received yet the product, and we are in March 2019. Awful client service, I got an email in january with a tracking number non existent, and then , after my bank contacted them, they said my shipment was lost....And they will resend it... now they don't reply any emails - worst service ever.

lilianag12
2/17/19

I have ordered and payed 40$ for 1 pair of leggings on 1 st November 2018. Haven't received yet the product, and we are in February 2019. Awful client service, I got an email in December with a tracking number non existent, and then , after my bank contacted them, they said my shipment was lost....And they will resend it ....Haha...In another email they said my product is at customs in my country....A lot of lies!!!!

donr176
12/21/18

Ordered waterproof ear buds to swim with. One worked one day and broke. Sent back over a month and a half ago just as they asked including having to pay shipping . No response . Would not order antything from them. Donr

hacerd
12/16/18

I came across this website while searching for some unique light up sneakers. I ordered two pairs and never received an order number or confirmation. I paid $20 for expedited shipping but the FAQ site says it can take 30 days for products to be shipped to USA. Completely regret ordering on this website and hope to get my money back.

toddw137
11/27/18

It has taken well over 30 days to get a pair of leggings delivered. Although I have emailed & left numerous voice mail messages I have only received 1 response from customer service from someone named Jayshawn with incorrect information & an offer of 15% off my next purchase which is insulting - as if I would ever make another purchase from such a scam company. Oddly enough the reply comes from Mary Bodeaz. The only telephone number available for this company is never answered by a human being & no matter when you call the message says they are getting an inordinate amount of calls at this time & to leave a message. Which of course will never be responded to.

DO NOT!!! I REPEAT DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY, if that's what it is: for all we know this is a complete scam. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB after this review.

amandah311
11/10/18

Ordered a laptop bag. Promised to arrive within 6-15 business days. It's been 18. No one will contact me back. Tracking info is barely even in English. According to it my product has been sitting in NY for 6 days

maym31
6/10/18

I ordered fitness watch last year Dec and I received this month, ohhh sry...no receiveing, self collection actually. The worst service ever I seen and I thought that must be scam since no reply or service from them. Please read full story below words that I sent to them.

Hi Grace,

Let me bring up some issues about your online selling including customer service.

The reason of your product delivery fail is "Delivery advice issued". Since the first time delivery was failed, I was really upset about the service but I try to contact again on April 30th and make sure to deliver correct delivery address or nearest post office which should be the nearest delivery address.

Jayshawn handled this case and he provided shipping details as #R4109, message mentioned that new tracking will be gotten back to me in the next 3 to 5 working days.
Instead of tracking number, I received so many annoying advertisments till May 9.
Then I sent message again about my delivery status to Bodeaz. Same guy Jayshawn replied message to me and mentioned my order was dispatched recently and since the tracking number is just new, I may not find any tracking information yet. And he said, generally it might be delayed between scanning events and tracking availability in the system.
After that no response at all till May 28 I asked AGAIN via message and no reply but still sent advertisment. (To be honest, it's really annoying and lost customer service satisfication.) AGAIN, I extend my patience and asked on MAY 30, no reply and finally I remembered email and tried my luck on May 31. Then you replied in detail tracking number as,

Tracking number : RN682156198CN
Tracking URL : https://www.singpost.com/track-items?ti_qt=eyJ0cmFja251bWJlciI6IlJONjgyMTU2MTk4Q04ifQ==

Really appreciate it. But collection date was ready since May 23 and now I am really in difficulties to do self collection to that quite far post office where is totally different of my given delivery address.

Anyway, I settled myself to change collection address and it may drag another 2 more days to collect but very much better than order will be returned back to your side and your team repeating same service to me then I may not receive my product till a year of order.

I appreciate if your team can contribute better service for your online selling. So far I found out this is my very first time to deal with bad online service ever.

I am so sorry for my wrong calling to you as "MARY" since email address is mary@ and I overlooked your name in your reply email.

Now I am praying to receive good quality of your product and if I need to repair or change items due to poor quality of product, I am sure to give up to contact to return or changed product.

Hope you understand customer's side and thanks for your time to read this long email. Now I feel better as well.

BR,
May

susanb616
5/31/18

I purchased yoga socks in early March and it is now the end of May and still no order. I have made numerous attempts to find out where my order is and I'm just getting the same message since mid March..."your order is watching to be dispatched". I can see I'm going to have to kiss my money good bye. Don't buy from this company.

juttag1
5/11/18

I bought a fitness band and couldn't connect it to my phone. In order to return it I was asked to send a video in order to proof that the product they sent was malfunctioning. Kind of hard to shoot a video about connecting a fitness band to a phone.

cristinad16
3/31/18

Love my waist trimmer, It also help my lower back pain.I will order another one so I have 2 to alternate. Recieved my product on time as promised

kaarlek
3/24/18

I ordered fitness cycle gears from them, the shipping was free, fast, the price is the best you could find on the market and the customer service is fast and efficient. I will buy from them again!

gaetang
3/21/18

Bought Heart Rate Fitness Smart band from Bodeaz for my husband to track his steps and monitor his heart, and it's been great for me. So far it as worked great. Good battery life.

ross764
3/19/18

If you want to buy 100% original fitness products at best prices then Bodeaz is an excellent option for you. I purchased a lot of products from here like a smart fitness band, watch, legging and more. i highly recommended!

jasminek29
3/9/18

Leggings are nice and soft and fit my XL frame just right. I purchased the solid black and I think these might be a *bit* thinner than the printed versions, but they aren't so thin to be see-through. Wore them with a tunic and they were fine; also wore them as an extra layer under snow pants and that was good too. "

sarim5
3/9/18

I have ordered yoga pants stuff is excellent. I will soon ordered another one is for my brother. Highly recommended for the yoga lovers to have this kind of pants.

rickyj20
3/1/18

Ordered Awesome Smart Watch Works well It works great would just like the speaker to be a little louder but other than that I love it thanks..

chandrah4
2/26/18

Worse place ever repeat do not buy anything u go wait forever and I paid 50 bucks and haven't received it over a month

bryantb23
2/23/18

They are the perfect solution, for you to lose weight and to get fit, without spending a lot of money on exercise equipment. Bodeaz is best place for buy smartwatches at reasonable price. Here you can find large collection of smartwatches.

nicolasc35
2/19/18

Great swimsuit & quality! Shipped quickly! Overall very happy with my purchase! Can't wait to buy another one soon! I highly recommend it if you're wanting a one piece swimsuit! Its trendy, comfortable, oh & affordable!

lorenad9
2/18/18

I didnt know this waist trainer is going to help me so much. Im so happy and definitely I will continue to purchase another ones. Since I started to use the waist trainer I lost few inches and the results are visible! I just love it.

martinl94
2/15/18

I have purchased the smart watch for my husband. It works very well. He really liked the gift. Look of the watch is great. Highly recommended...

Questions? Get answers from the Bodeaz staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Bodeaz