BandM

BandM has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BandM ranks 303rd among Marketplace sites.

How would you rate BandM?

“Terrible customer service from a deputy manager”

Lou E.
12/18/20

I Visited b&m Brislington today to pick up some bedding that says has 'good availability' on line only to be told to never trust the online stock check and that they don't have any stock. It took me 45 mins to get there. The Deputy Manager (George) was absolutely disgusting and rude to me. He refused to write head offices telephone number down for me because he says he was too busy. He also wouldn't write his name down. Awaiting response from head office. No one should deal with a horribly, unhelpful, rude so called manger like that!

loue15
December 18th, 2020

Awaiting response from head office.
No one should deal with a horribly, unhelpful, rude so called manger like that!

laurad91
March 12th, 2016

Had a horrendous, one staff member that I can only describe as a thug challenged my son to a fight when we complained. We advised management but don't feel they cared. We haven't been in B&M since November and will NEVER step into one of there stores again...

Questions? Get answers from the BandM staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BandM?

Have a question about BandM?