Review of Bluedogink

customerservice@bluedogink.com
2018 Customer choice award

davide423
4/18/19

Needed product badly, other companies were not able to get for a month, they delivered next day, and had much lower price, thank you

jacks628
10/26/17

our company requires a wide range of supplies, some are top name brands that can be found anywhere and others are more hard to find items which aren't sold by staples or other retailers, Bluedogink stocks all our supplies and at the lowest price. Best part is we get everything next day.

josep2558
7/11/17

I've been using BlueDogInk for a long time now to buy items for my printer, as usual their services and prices are exceptional Great products, extremely fast delivery, and good customer service. Highly recommended.

dianew85
5/29/17

Last Friday I ordered a color laser printer from Bluedogink. I must say it was a very simple and professional experience throughout; the product arrived on time without any hassle... There is no reason stopping me from giving them 5-star rating...Strongly recommended...

jacksonj15
5/16/17

Last month I bought a Toner Bundle from bluedogink...the product is a perfect fit and a good value considering the budget. the performance and overall output quality is excellent...strongly recommended...

slickdealsp
11/16/16

BlueDogInk provided me with the cheapest ink cartridges. It was my first experience with them but their services and customer support have made me their permanent customer.

reedf12
11/2/16

I have ordered OEM HP970XL cartridges on two occasions and have been very pleased with availability, price and speed.I highly appreciate the quick service.

genevievem7
10/28/16

A good experience. Delivered my cartridge in two days as advertised. Product quality was good. Price also made a little difference. It was cheaper on this site as compared to many others. Complete assistance by the customer care services. I would recommend everyone for this website.

seanm123
10/26/16

The quality of the printer (Canon LBP6780dn) I ordered was awesome. It was my first experience with BlueDogInk for any purchase. It's the fourth month of regular usage of this printer. It is in the best condition and its performance is amazing. Thanks BlueDogInk for a low price of such great machine and also the quick delivery that I didn't expect. I would recommend everyone for this service.

maryb350
10/24/16

A simple way of making an online purchase. This website has provided me with quality products at reasonable prices. One must give a try to experience a simple but astonishing way of shopping.

rachelw81
9/8/16

Blown away by the prices of OEM cartridges offered by Bluedogink. Placed my order and was shocked at how fast I received my order. Was very happy with the ease and overall experience!

sammyb13
9/15/14

what a lame company, ordered a part that they advertise that they have in stock, been 5 days and did not get the item, tried to call many times and no one answer, sent an email and got a replay that they do not even have it in stock, they did not even bother emailing and letting us know that they do not have it, very lame customer service.

jenniferk11
8/21/11

I ordered my printer and toner on thursday early afternoon and received it friday am. customer service was great. they helped me figure out what best fit my needs and everything came to me in perfect condition. I will definitely be ordering from them again soon.

judiths3
5/5/11

We returned several ink cartridges on December 1, 2010 to bluedogink.com after receiving a return authorization and was promised a credit of $385.15 (I have comfirming emails from bluedogink.com). I have called and emailed them several times over the past months and still have not received the credit. I have not received a response from my latest phone call or email.

deborahv1
7/6/10

I think this is a great company. i am so thankful for their prompt service and excellent customer service. My company is extremely happy with their prices, products and service.

i didn't have to contact them, i placed order online and received product next day, i didn't need support

By David E.

i was referred to by HP which should they were one of their premier partners

By David E.

no, they are the lowest price, i search all over web, nobody has better price

By David E.
Questions? Get answers from the Bluedogink staff and other customers.

Bluedogink?