Review of BleacherReport

Tel: +1-415-777-5530
support@bleacherreport.com

danielo148
10/4/18

Paid for a single viewing of Champions League match on replay and it ruined everything for me. Watched for 10 minutes, then it jumped forward to the end of the match displaying the final score.
I started it again so I could at least watch the match despite knowing the end result and it kept repeating, jumping forward, and becoming blurry.
Absolutely awful ripoff. Never again.

erikh73
10/3/18

I agree with the post previously written on here... I signed up to watch the Champions League because we pretty much have no choice after the switch from Fox Sports. The service is spotty and the price is down right ridiculous. To me, it's price gauging. You go from being able to watch almost all games in group stages last year to only seeing 1 game per time slot this year. I also read through another article that next year's coverage (2019/2020) will be exclusively through Bleacher Report where you have no choice but to pay except for the semi finals and final game. Not sure if that article is credible but at this rate I don't doubt it.

Bleacher report was the worst mistake UEFA made for fans in the US.

ernestr11
9/20/18

I signed up with Bleacher Report Live to watch Champions League football. I signed up for $9.99 for. Month. After inputting all my credit card and address info I got a message I was successfully signed up. A minute later I got. Message saying there was no satellite in my area. I know that is not true, plus I was trying to stream on my IPad. I subsequently got an email saying If I had any trouble call us. I called and was told I needed to load the app on the IPad or launch to a specific URL. I asked for a credit because I could not watch the match I signed up for. I was told I could watch a rerun. I told him I had no interest in that. He said he was sorry but they don't do refunds. I asked to speak to his supervisor. He told me his supervisor would tell me the same thing. I said I wanted to speak anyway. He put me on hold for 15 mins and came back on and told me his supervisor was tied up. Champions League should have stayed with FOX.

chrisf293
8/11/18

I used to love this app but the articles are now awful and simply click bait you in. The articles could be so much more varied that simply luring you in. Disappointing

matthewc248
7/5/18

Bleacher used to be my escape from ESPN and their garbage, unfortunately, Bleacher is just as bad now. It's basically an NBA website where they put the majority of their resources into the NBA. They used to do a great job with college football, NHL, and others but now the content is limited and sloppy for anything non NBA. If your obsessed with the NBA go for it, if you like other sports try NBC sports, CBS sports, or others.

vincentl48
4/22/18

Content isnt as good as cnnsi used to be (never access directly, but sports links from cnn go here now).

Both on my S7 and iPhone8 site loads like 1990s slow half the time and if you give and try to navigate away, it just sticks (gotta close the tab). The annoying app download banner and overlaid modal lightbox ads seem to be the main culprits.

These folks have changed my mind about paying for espn... doesnt seem so silly after all.

cliffg21
4/19/17

The new format is horrible my iPhone hates it and so do I.Why mess with something that isn't broke?Now it's so hard to navigate uhhhg can't stand it.

bobz15
4/25/16

Signed up for sports updates for NFL and most SEC NCACF teams. Nothing is received on weekends (?) and only occasionally during the week. Any response to my question to their "Contact Us" link was likewise missing in action.

Any alternatives to be recommended?

Bob Zillgitt

jamesh138
3/5/15

Bleacher Report is my go-to for sports. I love the articles and everything about it. I like ESPN too of course, but their site is so saturated with so much information, sometimes I just want a simplified sports site to easier find exactly what I want to see.

lindam70
6/12/13

This site is pretty bad. It does not have good content. This is not the place to search for info if you are a major sports fan.

kellym43
4/11/13

I am a sports fan and am often directed to BleacherReport.com when I am looking up information and I have to say that I am NOT a fan. Their style of posts with slideshows that go on for way too long is off putting and then getting back to previous pages is a hassle because you have to go back through each page of the slideshow. I would rather not have the information then have to get it through bleacherreport.

mikeym1
10/9/12

best all sports news and wwe

jesser2
5/1/12

A horrible content farm that fraudulently increases its Google Search rankings. Any generic baseball-related search will lead to poorly written articles written by people dumb enough to fall for a content farm.

They should not be read. Ever.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the BleacherReport staff and other customers.

BleacherReport?