Review of BleacherReport

Tel: +1-415-777-5530
support@bleacherreport.com

chrisf293
8/11/18

I used to love this app but the articles are now awful and simply click bait you in. The articles could be so much more varied that simply luring you in. Disappointing

matthewc248
7/5/18

Bleacher used to be my escape from ESPN and their garbage, unfortunately, Bleacher is just as bad now. It's basically an NBA website where they put the majority of their resources into the NBA. They used to do a great job with college football, NHL, and others but now the content is limited and sloppy for anything non NBA. If your obsessed with the NBA go for it, if you like other sports try NBC sports, CBS sports, or others.

vincentl48
4/22/18

Content isnt as good as cnnsi used to be (never access directly, but sports links from cnn go here now).

Both on my S7 and iPhone8 site loads like 1990s slow half the time and if you give and try to navigate away, it just sticks (gotta close the tab). The annoying app download banner and overlaid modal lightbox ads seem to be the main culprits.

These folks have changed my mind about paying for espn... doesnt seem so silly after all.

cliffg21
4/19/17

The new format is horrible my iPhone hates it and so do I.Why mess with something that isn't broke?Now it's so hard to navigate uhhhg can't stand it.

bobz15
4/25/16

Signed up for sports updates for NFL and most SEC NCACF teams. Nothing is received on weekends (?) and only occasionally during the week. Any response to my question to their "Contact Us" link was likewise missing in action.

Any alternatives to be recommended?

Bob Zillgitt

jamesh138
3/5/15

Bleacher Report is my go-to for sports. I love the articles and everything about it. I like ESPN too of course, but their site is so saturated with so much information, sometimes I just want a simplified sports site to easier find exactly what I want to see.

lindam70
6/12/13

This site is pretty bad. It does not have good content. This is not the place to search for info if you are a major sports fan.

kellym43
4/11/13

I am a sports fan and am often directed to BleacherReport.com when I am looking up information and I have to say that I am NOT a fan. Their style of posts with slideshows that go on for way too long is off putting and then getting back to previous pages is a hassle because you have to go back through each page of the slideshow. I would rather not have the information then have to get it through bleacherreport.

mikeym1
10/9/12

best all sports news and wwe

jesser2
5/1/12

A horrible content farm that fraudulently increases its Google Search rankings. Any generic baseball-related search will lead to poorly written articles written by people dumb enough to fall for a content farm.

They should not be read. Ever.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the BleacherReport staff and other customers.

BleacherReport?