BibMe

BibMe has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BibMe ranks 902nd among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate BibMe?

“Poor quailty”

no t.
5/26/21

Used to be amazing website. Now is crowded for ad space, you have multiple ads playing videos at once, you have to pay a 10 dollar monthly fee to get rid of them, and it lags terribly. Constantly pushes for cruddy services too like offering grammarly and plagarism checkers at every turn. I understand the need for revenue but this site overdoes it and really has gone downhill.

not127
May 26th, 2021

cj244
February 17th, 2017

Bibme used to be my go-to website for citing my work. I used it for years and would recommend it to anyone who needed help citing their work. Recently (within the last year?), bibme has went to a platform with many more advertisements. I have no problem with a free site providing advertisements to pay the bills. Unfortunately, bibme went to the extreme and multiple video advertisements covering much of the screen and making my usually-quiet mac become the loudest thing in the room with all fans moving as fast as possible. I have stopped using it for a few months hoping other people would as well so they would get the hint to stop the madness. They haven't. Hopefully this review will get to their higher-ups.

Tip for consumers:
Don't!

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension or converted from reviews due to lack of content.

Questions? Get answers from the BibMe staff and other customers.

BibMe Free Bibliography & Citation Maker - MLA, APA, Chicago, Harvard

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BibMe?

Have a question about BibMe?