Review of BHFO

Tel: +1-855-588-2436
support@bhfo.com

angelap183
10/12/18

background info . I have 100 pieces of clothing from Three Dots. Just received a dress from them on Amazon and I don't think it is authentic. It's suppose to be British sleeve. I have lots of them in my closet but this dress not same brutish sleeve. It is thinnest material too. The three dots which is three dots logo on clothes is 3 BLACK DOTS THAT CANNOT BE FELT WHEN TOUCHED. THIESE THREE DOTS ARE SCRATCHY WHITE DOTS. NOTHING ON MY CLOSET HAS WHITE DOTS. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM TJEK AGAIN. EVENTUALLY THRY BE OUT IF BUSINESS.

samanthaa83
10/10/18

I purchased $57 worth of clothes from them. I kept one item ($14). The other items were either bad quality, didn't have tags, on one of them the tag literally said it was a free gift not for resale but i had been charged for it. Anyway, I was refunded only $11 of what should have been $43 and they have not given me a reason.

bradf81
10/8/18

Total rip off send wrong product from Amazon then charges 12.00 on 29.00 product - I think they send wrong product to just get it back and collect 12.00 - Stay far away from this company!!

lydiak31
7/9/18

The problem with some of their items- they have damages that for buyer they might look like significant flaws and for the seller (BHFO) they look like minor. The biggest problem- they won't always mention this flaws and while you might think you buy something new you actually buy something damaged and maybe worn. The last problem- they will rather block you from their ebay shop if you leave them negative feedbacks instead of trying to fix their service and control .

lindam835
6/12/18

Now I must pay shipping of $7.00 to return this through Walmart because BHFO goofed. Not right! Will never deal with this company again.

marshas12
5/8/18

The quality of the clothes is still very good. But I agree with many of the comments on here in regards to shipping and cost of the clothing. There was a time when a starting bid of an item would be $1.00 and the more items you bought the shipping would cost $2-$3 more per item. Those days are gone and the shipping cost has increased and many of the top designer brands they once sold they no longer carry. If you find an item that you like you don't have to worry about the quality it is usually very good. The problem with BHFO is they are trying to double dip with the high shipping fees.

henrib22
1/19/18

BHFO has gone downhill recently.
They now use DHL who will charge you additional fees on arrival.
Never again!!

gidas1
10/2/17

Be carfull - he is a scam - a way to steal your money supported by EBay customer service - it was my first time - I paid three dresses as DKNY - in august 2017

And till I'm writing this note he sent me NOTHING - and kept providing invalid tracking references . Till now I'm struggling to get back my 700 $ -

Take m advice -never deal with this buyer even for one $ -I wish if some had advised mr before I got into this scam

paulam96
6/8/17

I have purchased many items from BHFO and initially it was great.

Now it is AWFUL. if you do manage to get the correct item you bid and won on, you end up pay twice the amount of shipping costs than what they stated. This is due to the courier they use, who ALSO charge you for delivery. BHFO know about these additional cost but do not tell you, the customer about them. You are usually blindsided by them when to go and pick up your item. Yes, you have to pick up, the courier dose not delivery to your home.

Their sizing methods are unique. Items are measured flat, your not told this.

I have bid and won on at least 7 items that they have not sent or sent a different item.

If not sent, you are told to bid again, if they have it or if they don't have it, we'll you just don't get it.

If they send the wrong item, they still tell you to bid again on the item you didn't get. They won't send the item you bid on and won, they just could not careless.

I believe, if they don't get the amount they've targeted for the item, they re-list, at the weekend to drive the price up when people have more time.

There are many warehouse sites on line. Take my advise and shop with one of those. BHFO have lost the plot......and your going to pay for it.

helenl42
4/1/17

REVIEW ON 16 JUNE 2018 - Once a great eBay store to get great bargains. Now, regrettably, they are starting items at more than what you can find their items on sale at department stores. It's no longer a place to buy from. They are also sacrificing their loyal customers. Items are listed without adequate checking with many being faulty for the sake of listing the big quantity of items Come 1 July 2018 in Australia, GST will be applied to all imported goods under $1K which was something that has not happened before. ONCE A GREAT EBAY STORE, NOW THEY CHARGE LIKE WOUNDED BULLS

Tip for consumers: Look around on ebay for others that have purchased from this store on line and resale, you will get a much better deal. Wish they went back to their old business practices which was so much better, now, you can buy from department stores much cheaper

kristinab32
3/20/17

I purchased these free people pants in teal/black combo what I received was the opposite. I received white/black combo. I would never order transparent pants. I immediately contacted overstock & was advised it was a marketplace seller "BHFO". I called BHFO left 3 messages no response. I also emailed them no response. I have given this company plenty of time to respond and they do not. What a waste of $ & their customer service stinks. And I also ordered free people bra and it looked used. No tags.

patriciad55
10/30/16

This is one of those places that you just hate to share with others because the deals are so incredibly great! However, because they offer such an enormous range of products in so many categories, they deserve to be acknowledged. Not only for their selection, but for their customer service which is consumer oriented. Returns are seamless and hassle free. As far as their prices on brand NEW items, it just doesn't get any better. They truly are the REAL DEAL!

ana1302
4/4/16

This company sold me a dress with a hole in it, and is refusing to let me return it. I purchased the dress on eBay. It was listed as new. When I received it, I found a hole the size of a dime in the seam of the thigh. When I sent a message to exchange it, they sent me a message stating that some of their items may not list certain defects, such as holes, pulls, or loose threads. But this company can list something as new and unworn. It's false advertisement and they know it! Unbelieveable. Now I want to return it and never deal with this company again. And I will post this everywhere I can to warn others not to deal with BHFO either.

jenniferh79
2/16/16

New shipping provider now collects on behalf of my government for duties and taxes instead of my government collecting it themselves and Now shipping costs have doubled. On a hundred dollar purchase plus $60 shipping plus $40 duty and taxes plus $10 for DHL to handle my monies instead of my government collecting them now the shipping is more than the merchandise and %10 is because DHL collects instead of the government and that fee is on even a $20 order. BHFO has no comment or even will respond.

Questions? Get answers from the BHFO staff and other customers.

BHFO?