BettiePageClothing reviews

1 Review From Our Community

rachelc21
3/29/14

Bettie has always been a great store and web site. They've recently decided to rebrand and will be under a new name, but may still keep the Bettie page name up? Not sure.

Anyway, I love their clothes and am a huge fan of vintage fashion,so I couldn't be on a review site about shopping and not mention them!

I've always gotten my orders in a timely manner, and they've never gotten anything wrong. They have a new collection featuring Dita Von Teese, so I do have one slight criticism there.

I adore Dita, and if she's not a modern icon for vintage fashion, who is, right? Well, Bettie Page is made in China according to all the labels, and the materials they use is a solid 7 out of 10, and is priced just fine. You will pay about $60-$200 for a dress on average. That's not bad, and they do look great, so it's reasonable enough.

But. All the Dita items are priced much, much higher without necessarily being made with higher quality fabrics.

They ARE gorgeous, but are they worth $400+ a pop?

I would suggest going to the physical store in person and trying them on before you buy.

Questions? Get answers from the BettiePageClothing staff and other customers.

BettiePageClothing?