Review of BetterBathrooms

Tel: 0844 484 7678
trade@betterbathrooms.com

carlh40
3/2/16

I purchased a white (TABOR) basin & toilet,the charge for delivery was £34.95, on delivery I immediately noticed the colour was not white but more of a grey colour, I have many tradesman working at my property who all agreed that the colour was not white and that the quality was of an extremely poor standard. I requested an uplift and had to chase after my refund often having to hold on the phone for up to 30 mins at a time, I eventually received my refund minus £69.90 after phoning again I was told this was the charge of the uplift, I had paid £193.00 for the toilet & basin with a delivery charge of £34.95 then &69.90 for the uplift that equates to £104.85, that is what dealing with this company has cost me, the staff are argumentative and do not provide a customer service, I will most definitely not use this company again and would NOT recommend it.TRADING STANDARDS SHOULD INVESTIGATE.

jackiej22
11/5/15

Decent products blighted by the abject refusal of this company to address a product fault, and honour its commitment to to its supposed product guarantees. Poor installation instruction for steam cabin contrary to salesperson assurances, no response to telephone calls giving detailed explanation of fault, and no response to written complaint. Refusal to send out representative to assess and rectify faults, rendering brand new product unfit for purpose, due to problem with electric unit provided with product. Left with no option but to pursue via credit card company/court if necessary, not what you want after spending fortune on refitting , tiling and all other aspects of bathroom refit.

ronw42
1/21/15

Items bought stylish & well made,Customer service second to none,Delivery fast & well communicated......would definately reccomend

garyg1
5/14/10

I would like to say a big thanks to better bathrooms for dealing with our problem so promptly it has been a pleasure to deal with them. I will not hesitate to recommend them to friends and also I will use them again in the future.

Thanks

samp2
3/6/10

Great website with a superb selection of bathroom suites and baths, service within 3 - 4 days and most items in stock, good quality gear

johns10
9/22/09

Bought bathroom accessories from this place. When i recieved the accessories, approximately 2 weeks later when the plumbers come round, they told me the accesories were not compatible so enquired about sending bk & getting a refund, they refused saying it had to be done within 7 days & the staff were so rude, even though it was me losing money!! So be very very carefull shopping on this site!!! If i was to advise anyone whether or not to shop here or not, i'd say don't touch with a barge pole!!

Questions? Get answers from the BetterBathrooms staff and other customers.

BetterBathrooms?