Review of BestWigOutlet

Tel: 1.714.947.1500
info@bestwigoutlet.com

rosemarys53
3/13/19

I purchased a wig from this company for the 1st time and when I received the item and opened the Box, took out the wig and knew immediately that the color was not suitable for me and basically put the wig back in the Box and sent it back to the company for a refund. I knew I would be charged a 15% restocking fee and I had to pay to ship it back which is standard practice among wig companies. However the day they received my return I got an email from the company telling me that they have strict policies on returning wigs and that the wig I had ordered was inspected thoroughly when it was shipped to me. They said it is obvious I have applied heat to this wig and the texture has been changed and therefore I am only going to receive half of the original price that I paid. I was so shocked I think steam was coming out of my ears. The gall to be accused of such action when my handling of this wig was merely taking it out of the Box and putting it back in the same Box. They said I could accept half price for the refund or they will return it to me at no cost. Please listen to me and the other people who left reviews here. I wish I had seen these reviews before I placed my order and I would have saved myself a lot of money. This company is a scam and very deceitful and dishonest people who are running this company. There are too many other honest and trustworthy companies to order from. Sir please stay away from this company and do not do any business with them ever!!!

lp110
2/21/19

Followed all of necessary instructions to return a wig that I never wore due to disliking the color. Was falsely accused by company of CUTTING the wig!!! Can you imagine? DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!

lynnh227
1/14/19

Although the style of the wig is cute, I had to return it, due to the color not working for me. :( I understand the polices in regards to returns and exchanges. I initially asked for an exchange and received a phone call saying they needed an additional $29.95 to send a replacement... although the REPLACEMENT costs LESS than the original wig I had paid for. I listened to that message and decided, "NO WAY!"

I have read many reviews about the scam this company does IF you need to send back, replace, etc. I took a chance and they proved the reviews to be 100% correct.

So, since hearing their voicemail.....I cancelled the replacement, and asked to be refunded. I know about the shipping not being returned and accept that and then paid just shy of $11 to send the unit back. I then get an email showing the amount that is being refunded. Well, that amount is FAR less than it should be. The email has ZERO explanation of where they come up with this amount. Nothing. I send an email and they come back saying there was an attachment on the email explaining the fees. Well, no there was not. I then find out that they are charging me a $25 restocking fee and an additional $20 due to "odor". Um, if there is an "odor"... its not from me. I opened the box, saw the color and closed the box. It went right back into the box THEY used to send it to me. They will pick and choose how much to charge you... and lie about why.

They got the 24.95 off me.... plus the additional 20. Now, I'm out $45.... and THEY have the wig to resell.
SCAM. SCAM SCAM.

There are so many companies to purchase wigs from. PLEASE do not buy from this one. PLEASE. If you expect, at MINIMUM, reasonable customer service, you will be disappointed. They want your $, not your actual business.

I'm going to post a review on EVERY SINGLE site I can find. This company must sit back and HOPE that you need to replace or return. They make $ time after time.... with just ONE unit.

Terrible customer service "Best Wig Outlet".
SHAME ON YOU.

Tip for consumers: PLEASE read all online reviews about BestWigOutlet.com before purhasing. Shop smart and AVOID this company at all costs.

caraw20
10/31/18

DONT SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE!!!!
My package was delivered to the wrong address. When I called and spoke with the so called supervisor Alicia she told me they were very busy and she just got in the office. No regard for the customers. Once they take your money they don't care what happens! I STILL haven't received a call back about my order. So I'm supposed to just take a loss!

samantham218
10/15/18

So, I used to use this company. This is the 3rd time my order has been cancelled due to the item being out of stock. Yet my debit card is on hold. I called to see if they could call the manufacturer (they did the first time) to get a different color. The woman (who is also the supervisor) said no, I had to reorder. How am I supposed to do that with that hold on my card? The past two times they have advertised items they are out of yet say they update their website daily. I've found the exact same wigs now on wigoutlet.com for so much cheaper and faster delivery. As a terminal cancer patient, I don't need this. I definitely don't need the rude responses. They didn't even offer an apology. Stay away. Other companies sell the same wigs for much less and faster.

judym240
7/2/18

Business must be bad if they have to STEAL the small discount back on exchanges. Those wigs cost almost NOTHING. NOT BUYING FROM THEM ANY MORE. 0000 "ZERO STARS - THEY ARE WORSE THAN BAD"

lindal252
1/16/18

I am so upset with this company to make a long story short if you exchange a wig, you have to pay full price and it is not returnable. So I have a wig that I think is a second and I had to pay and additional 134.95 to a wigs that was expensive to start with. The exchanged wig had the lace not trimmed, the teasing way out of control, and the color was not the color that I have ordered several times before, "no returns on exchanges" excuse me???? It is defective.

lindam428
7/15/17

I purchased a wig at a very good price, BUT their salesperson had it shipped FedEx and delivered to UPS store????, which cost me an additional 5.00 in shipping expense. When I tried to call to question this, I found that getting thru to a "human" is near impossible with this company. So, beware of the shipping, because reps don't know much about shipping.

kathrynk19
5/4/16

BUYER BEWARE
I am an Oncology RN and wear wigs all the time because I love them. Because most of my patients have lost hair I do my best to refer them to good online wig stores.
I recently bought wigs from Best Wig Outlet.
Of the 5 online wig stores I have ordered from this was the WORST I have EVER used.
First of all I found them to be very manipulative. When I called to ask them how their exchange policy works their precise answer was this "You get two FREE exchanges"
They told me that I do not have to pay any shipping for my exchange and that there is no re-stocking fees for an exchange on the first 2 exchanges. Well I trusted them and made an exchange. The wig I got was too shiny ( which is not their fault). I got an RMA number and packed up the 1st exchange to send back. It was not until I spoke to another customer service rep that I learned the truth.
Best Wig Outlet lied blatantly to get me to make an exchange from them. Not only do the charge you FULL SHIPPING for an exchange,,, but they also charge you FREE EXCHANGE RESTOCKING FEE. There never really was anything ''free '' about the exchange. You are still charged another restocking fee for the wigs you return and you are charged an additional FEE for the ''FREE'' exchange on top of that.
I called and asked to speak to the supervisor and was told that there was no supervisor available ( which could be true). They said they would record my complaint and let the supervisor hear it and would tell me if they would offer to resolve the matter with me.
Then I got an email telling me that they would NOT resolve the issue and give me a truly FREE exchange. They said they were going to charge me fees ( that were not listed on their return policy ) and they did NOT resolve the manner in an ethical and legitimate way. They charged me a FEE for my ""FREE''' exchange. And shipping.
In over a decade of buying wigs online ,,I have NEVER been given the round around with such manipulation before....DO NOT BUY FROM THEM....THEY ARE DISHONEST AT BEST. They will tell you anything on the phone to make a buck and the clearly do not care about their customer's satisfaction at all.

Questions? Get answers from the BestWigOutlet staff and other customers.

BestWigOutlet?