Bestukdrugshop.co.uk

Bestukdrugshop.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bestukdrugshop.co.uk ranks 55th among Pharmacy sites.

How would you rate Bestukdrugshop.co.uk?

“Best UK Drug Shop (also known as Woodmart) is a SCAM”

Daniel N.
2/18/21

This retailer is a scam, do not use! They are also known as Woodmart. They made me pay via PayPal friends and family (obviously so I couldn't get a refund when it became apparent it was a scam and I was never going to receive my order). Then they asked for £100 ‘refundable shipping insurance' before they'd send my order. I refused to pay this and said to send it without the insurance. They led me on for several days saying they would try to ship my order but eventually it became obvious they never had the goods in the first place and it was all a scam, so I've lost the money I paid to them.

danieln629
February 18th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
The site is a scam.

Questions? Get answers from the Bestukdrugshop.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bestukdrugshop.co.uk?

Have a question about Bestukdrugshop.co.uk?