Review of BestTaxFiler

Tel: 1-810-370-6666
contact@besttaxfiler.com

sonamr2
2/14/19

They don't know anything about US laws. They will claim false deductions to increase your refund amount. If you will file Tax returns with this company, You will definitely receive notices from IRS. I filed and received notice from IRS and end up paying $4279. Please beware.

nitesha1
12/13/18

Its been 6 years filing my US tax return, since 3 years using Besttaxfiler really happy with there service ....suggested me not to claim expenses which were not allowed by IRS. Keep it up team .

kushalj1
3/19/18

Its like KG children are working in the company. They'll enter wrong spellings. Rogers-> Rodges. Please try a better option. They are quite childish

venkatr13
2/27/18

BestTax Filer doesn't know about tax queries and no help, no suggestions, they doesn't know how to handle it.they won't respond after taking money

reactr
9/28/17

I don't wan't to Rate even one star.

I strongly recommend do not file your Tax Return from BestTaxFiler. We are five guys have filed Tax Return and received many IRS notices, BestTax Filer was helpless, we all are unhappy with BestTaxFiler. we switched to TurboTax and doing good and happy.

mangaiahk
4/21/17

Chetan guided for all tax returns and related queries and resolved on time. I recommended my friends and they were happy with the service provided. However the prices are bit high compare with other tax filers. If you reduce the prices will help your company grow well. Thank you

pavank7
4/9/17

I too agreed with lots of calls to remind it's good but exasperated. The same person Suresh helped me a lot, if i am busy he used to get back through emails, this is my first time tax filing.
I Thank & Appreciate to him for getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it now. Before the end time.

lionk4
3/12/17

It is a big Fraud company. a Stupid Indian named Suresh (some times with different names) with phone numbers +1(248)-856-0777, +1(810) 370-6666 calls you all the time and they try to take information needed to do fraud. No information entered in the website is private.

I am complaining to Cops may be in near future if they call me again.

Best Tax Filer review

timl87
2/1/17

They say they are a CPA firm. Actually they are not. This is a scam you do not know who on the other side or what they do with your information. This is a shadow company in India. Like consultant firms fishi fishi hidden stuff going on.

mashoorg
1/3/17

I did not know about this company at all, until I got a sales call. I told the rep. that I would check and use it if I like. I received 3 more calls next 3 days with sales pitch to save $10. Please be mindful about personal and financial information that you are sharing. Reputed companies have liability insurance and highest data security standards. Small companies cannot afford to have that.

pankajt3
3/4/15

Best tax filer completely ignores the non-value added activities. Your service was so much value adding. Keep it up.

amendab
2/25/15

I sincerely want to take this time to thank you for an efficient tax practitioner, promptness and friendly staff. I received an excellent service from one of your employee Raghunath. He saved my time allot by rendering quick responses to my mails and he did my tax returns very quickly.

aariaj
1/9/15

I'd like to tell you what outstanding service I've received from Besttaxfiler has handled my case in a very professional manner and I couldn't have been more pleased with the concern and care of my case.

pankajm
1/9/15

I'd like to tell you what outstanding service I've received from besttaxfile

amits14
3/24/14

I had the most harrowing experience when I filed my taxes wrong and just couldn't point out the mistake. That is when services of Best Tax Filer came to my aide and helped me sort my taxes. The mistake was glaringly simple but hard to point. However, the experts at BTF were not only quick to correct that mistake but also helped me in getting a refund on the amended returns. I was relieved and happy at the same time! Thank You BTF, your services were very helpful and you just found a loyal customer in me. Keep up the good work!

Questions? Get answers from the BestTaxFiler staff and other customers.

BestTaxFiler?