Review of QuickBooks

Mountain View, California 94043, United States
antifraud@quickbooks.com

leef66
1/17/17

Service has become slow and rude. Reuse to allow download of ADMIN rest to allow access to data from 2009. "WE HAVE DROPPED SUPPORT TO OLD SOFTWARE>>> YOU MUST UPGRADE". We need the date from the prior software.

debs60
12/14/16

I have tried multiple times to subscribe to online backup and several other features that never actually work. I like QuickBooks the program even though it runs slow and can be quirky, it is better than a lot of other programs out there.

tammyw35
10/13/16

GREAT BUSINESS TOOL. WORKS GREAT

leninl
10/4/16

Have all the future to manage your business

ingridf4
9/24/16

I've been using it now for 20 yrs but have not upgraded since 2009 because prices have tripled and I won't pay the new almost $300 cost and may soon search for an alternative.

hemantc
8/19/16

not professionals

obpp
8/9/16

Quickbooks is a basic accounting program that has a giant share of the market and thus has continued to increase their prices and decrease their services and value. Don't get sucked in by your accountant, because Quickbooks is a wast of money.

The worst part about this program is if your program or your file has bugs, they make you pay their support staff to fix them. I spent over 5 hours on the phone and was charged $40 to fix a bug in their files. I didn't have a working file for a week and the first time they sent it back it still didn't work. For me to have to pay for support for faulty files created by their program is a result of a faulty program and a larger scam

dh277
8/8/16

Easy to use, user friendly, great value for price. Excellent customer service. User for over 20 years.

darrint6
3/23/16

Very easy to work with and the help line is terrific. Very accurate record keeping.

tyrellc7
2/27/16

Useful for me as a small business owner.

satyamk
2/27/16

Purchasing is easy though some expandiblity is required

anthonyd58
1/3/16

great service for accounting and small businesses

mauricem23
11/26/15

CHARGES GO UP EACH YEAR, TOO EXPENSIVE TO USE.
THE BOOKEEPING SYSTEM IS VERY GOOD, BUT THEY GOUGE YOU WITH THE PRICING. READ ALL THE FINE PRINT.

krisjeans
11/13/15

its hard to find technical support of quick book and third party companies sucks

rafaelm24
9/30/15

Excellent customer service. Overall postive.

richarde23
7/26/15

seems like they get better every year

carlyj5
7/15/15

Wide range but truly expensive
Support is not professional
Shipping is bad
Average(

darleneb15
7/14/15

last year I was offered to transfer from Pro to Enterprise, they gave me an amount said it was for 3 years, then this year they changed it to 1800.00 per year. Wanted to go back to Pro, they tell me I won't be able to keep my history. Has not worked since had a problem with taxes not being deducted from one employee, which they said was a data issue, so I am paying 1800 a year for Enterprise and other 500 for payroll and now 500 for one time data. Extortionists

eddieb26
2/25/15

I have used QB for our small law firm for several years. The latest version was QB Pro 2011 w/a subscription for enhanced payroll and protect data. We purchased a new bookkeeping computer so I decided to upgrade to QB Pro 2014. No problem w/the download and my saved data and subscriptions from the earlier version transitioned smoothly. A good price here on amazon and your...

daves121
2/2/15

You know, Intuit/Quickbooks has an amazing thing going. I have had Quickbooks for my small business for 10 years now. I love the simplicity of it and how it streamlines everything for me as an owner. They get three stars instead of five because like so many other big corporations they have forgotten they set out to be there for small business and started raising their prices to renew every single year. I use Quickbooks payroll in conjunction with my service. They now charge over five hundred dollars annually to renew your payroll subscription. That is insane and a shame on them. I would encourage anyone wanting to purchase this to look at the cost of the Quickbooks itself, which they also force you to update about every three years. Then the payroll on top of that, it's quite expensive. Shame on you Intuit. You have gotten greedy like so many other corporations.

teresab26
1/29/15

Buggy and expensive. Horrible customer service.

urit
1/28/15

Quickbooks works but there are now lots of free or low cost online alternatives.

johnr152
4/10/14

Great, I love recommending QB to my friends.

wilsong9
4/26/13

I use Quickbooks all the time for my small business.

arthurr4
4/4/12

Have used it for a more than a decade. Expensive but it does a great job.

Questions? Get answers from the QuickBooks staff and other customers.

QuickBooks?