Virtual Tax Accountant reviews

marlene@virtualtaxaccountant.com

1 star

coulterw
5/3/17

Avo was great at fixing my return at the last minute. I was using Turbo Tax to do my return and got stuck on the HSA/Medical sections - 3 days before the filing deadline. My wife found the Virtual Tax Account online (great reviews BTW) so I called. Not only did Avo fix our return, he saved me $3,400. I will definitely be back next year, but not at the last minute!

nalinik
4/22/17

Great accountants, would never use anyone else and always helpful and on hand to answer questions. I met these accountants a few years back and I would highly recommend Avo and Marlene.

susank124
3/27/17

This is my first time getting taxes done with Avo. He is awesome and very thorough. Marlene is also fantastic. They are a great team and I would highly recommend their services.

arthurs50
1/31/17

Excellent Team of CPA's who provide ongoing support and are always prompt in returning your inquiries. Always supportive.

rajp26
12/15/16

Avo and Marlene are very knowledgeable and professional, They are my accountant for life!

davidg327
9/30/16

I was recommended to Avo by my daughter who raved about his services. I now know why. He is quick and efficient and takes the time to explain complicated tax questions and concerns. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to do business with an accountant who provides above average service.

johnm826
7/7/16

The team we are working with are wonderful! They make everything superEASY! I have NO worries!!! Great people!

manuelm60
7/7/16

We were very happy with the service. Mr. Avo Astourian was very helpful and very knowledgeable.
Keep up the good work!!

Questions? Get answers from the Virtual Tax Accountant staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Virtual Tax Accountant