Review of BestShop-USA

Tel: 1.347.332.2889
info@bestshop-usa.com

mindyj14
5/19/19

Thanks Best Shop for the great service! Super!!
Good people in this company!
Responsiveness of staff at a decent level!

meganh165
5/15/19

Hello. My name is Megan. Found this job onFacebook. I was looking for full time. One of managers wrote me. BestShop become perfect choice. Good chance to make real salary. Thank you Best Shop USA for such great opportunity!

pippab2
5/11/19

Good opportunity to be at home and work. Convenient and comfortable to combine everything. I am glad that I found this company with such a vacancy.

lisan220
5/7/19

I'm glad that I work with BestShop-USA. Get my salary in time. Want to work more and more. Always get help from managers. It is good choice if you need part time like I did.

trinad10
5/3/19

I never liked to write reviews.
My husband helped me write this review.
He said it's good when we can do something good.
Then, of course, we help future employees, who doubt in this company.
So.......work is not always as simple as it seems. But you will get good money.
The schedule is also convenient. I work half a day, since I have 2 more children - this is another one of my work. Lol.

durank
4/28/19

Good company, good team and good service.
I like my job. Salaries are enough for me.
I found work on Facebook and since then I have been working for half a year now.

jasonb734
4/24/19

I have been working for this company for more than a year. But they are sending me less packages.
I loved to work with you guys, but I have to earn for my living. but the income is not enough, so I have to quit.

alessandrac20
4/24/19

Glad to work with the company Bestshop USA. They appreciate employees and time spent on work. And fully compensate time with salary. I follow the clear instructions I was given at the beginning of my work. There is not any stress, and work on weekends. Most of the day I can be at home, which makes me very happy. I advise you to give a chance to the company, and to yourself for a decent job and a confident future.

ronnyr9

Guys!
I seriously do not understand those who write negative comments.
Did you work here?
I work half a year and everything is ok
Maybe you did something wrong?
Honest company, honest salary!

darlad15

Hello everyone!
I work here for 2 months. In principle I received my salary on time as promised.
So everything is OK!

junes91
4/20/19

A very good team that will always help and everything will tell. I will not be wordy. Thank you Best Shop USA for excellent service and quality.

carah42
4/19/19

Enjoying my work with this company. Of course it is not perfect. I had some problems with packages. But managers helped me to solve all of them. There is no ideal company that would give you money for nothing. My point is that it is simple job with good money. Here you will be paid for what you really do. I appreciate this the most.

kathyd186
4/15/19

I worked for Best Shop for a month with receiving only one package a week so that totaled my check would only be $20 every two week. I had found a job so I could make more money and I communicated with best shop to let them know i would not be sending out anymore packages. They ask to send one last package and I would be paid the $20 & then an extra $50 because I had to go pick it up. After tracking down the package for 2 days, I uploaded everything it ask me. I still have not received my pay of $70 that is owed to me. I have reached to best shop and they have blocked my number, I have sent out emails to the ones that have sent me money via paypal. I have called and left numberous messages with my name and phone number. This money is owed to me because I did the work for bestshop. I will not stop until I hear back from someone. Ohhh and after uploaded everything on the last package, within minutes afterwards I could not even log back into my best shop portal to see if mu funds were available. Somebody needs to send a message back. When I get my money owed to me that is when I will leave you alone. I also will highly suggest on reviews that I am in process of doing on how bad of a company you are with your employees not wanting to communicate nor pay them. Good Day!

anabellel1
4/8/19

Good evening. I want to share my impressions of this campaign. I work half a year. I can say that not everything was perfect, sometimes i had to wait for the package longer than was written. And so I was spending more of my time. But there is no perfect job. I get my salary on time and it makes me very happy. And managers always help me with any kind of problems.

susannag6
4/2/19

having this job since october and enjoying it every day... having fun with kids and friends and working. life cant be better ever!!!!

kyleel2
4/2/19

The quality of service of this company is excellent!
Everything is fast, high quality and very worthy!
Thanks Best Shop USA!

francesmooref
3/26/19

I want to share joy with everyone.
I found a job on Facebook. Now I am very pleased with all.
I work half a day. I have time to study and work. This is cool.

brianneh9
3/25/19

I'm glad I trusted this company. All my expectations were met. I did not meet any trick. I have been working for 11 months. Satisfied with salary and polite staff.

jordanh135
3/20/19

I really needed a job 4 months ago.
Then I found this company. I have successfully passed the interview and have been working here all this time. I like everything. Salary on time and good experience I have already acquired.

essiep7
3/20/19

I am glad that I work with the Best Shop USA. I realized that work at home much better than office. I plan my schedule and distribute tasks. I am glad that I can finally devote time to my family. I always get my salary in time and company help me if I have some problems. Enjoy my work here.

elizabethc457
3/18/19

Ordered coffee machine through their service. Received in 3 weeks to Dublin. Happy to work with them. Thanks guys.

saraa178
3/15/19

elenaa43
2/22/19

Good chance to make real money. And I use it as much as I can. Thank you Best Shop USA for such great opportunity!

lorainem10
2/22/19

Thanks Best Shop USA for the opportunity to work in such a great team. Thanks for the salary on time and good training.

faithf19
2/17/19

1 year ago I was out of work. I was depressed of course.
I went through dozens of interviews, but everywhere they asked for work experience that I didn't have.
A month later, I found a vacancy in the company Best SHOP USA.
I called there immediately. I was immediately interviewed.
Today is the year I work here.
I decided to share this joy with everyone !!
Thank you Best SHOP USA for this year !!

Good afternoon! I work in this company more than a year. I can say one thing - they are good fellows! You can develop in the company and get good money. All employees are always happy to help the newcomer, with such an attitude the company Best Shop USA is successfully moving up. I very much fell in love with them during this time, I highly recommend them all, so with them, you will achieve much. For the performance of their duties, the company pays generous incentives, the main thing is the desire to work! I love this company!

By Olivia V.

Honest company, honest salary! It is not a bitcoin Job!

By Ronny R.

I was working in the Company for 7 months and I received my payment biweekly during 7 months. My work started to disturb my husband and and I quit the Company. And I tried to get a job at this Company again around 10 days ago but they already hired the necessary number of people for this position.

By Teresa P.

I feel like there are a lot of fake or review from bots. Especially this guys named Ronny.

By Harp P.

we just shipping packages and helping ppl abroad to receive items from USA

By Susanna G.

- Receive, check and send packages; - Take pictures; - Print shipping labels; - Ensuring the integrity and order of delivery of parcels; - Pack and consolidate goods. - Interaction with courier services, such as UPS, USPS, FedEx and your manager;

By Pippa B.

I started working for Best Shop USA in February.I found it on a job web site.I was doing,a mailer job,and believed I was doing legitimate work.Even checked them out,there were very good reviews about them.They had a web site ect.I even saw others similar to it.Well I worked doing the job,since February.They gave me twenty a package.I thought extra money,to subsidize my income THEN THE PACKAGES STOPPED I was told more would come.Then they offered me a Bit coin job.I never heard of this,type job before,but I was told it,was another job opportunity through them.I did one transaction.Then I got a call,from a man saying he was from Bit Coin.He said they could not release funds,he ask me to talk with my boss.I was ask,by my boss to tell him that I made a mistake.I tried to get in touch with the person,through the number provided.There was no reply,and then Best shop USA blocked me,and did not pay me either.I then find there is now,a 6,000 Pay Pal balance on my account now.Any one see's this company,they are a SCAM.

By Randall B.

Questions? Get answers from the BestShop-USA staff and other customers.

3 Photos for BestShop-USA