Review of BestShop-USA

Tel: 1.347.332.2889
info@bestshop-usa.com

suew180
12/6/18

I am stay at home mom. And I have this job for 6 months now. I am glad that I can pay my bills myself.
Recommend

avakovaj
12/5/18

I want to tell you about my work in this company. I really needed the money, but I could only work remotely. And I found a job on Facebook. I filled out the form and they called me back. They interviewed me and took the job. I was so glad I was glad for it. After there were test tasks, and now I've been working for more than two months in this company and getting real money

rerlieg
12/5/18

Hello!
I am glad to present you the company BEST SHOP USA!
I work quite a bit here, but I already like and can praise this company for timely payment and good admin panel!
I had health problems and this work gave me a normal salary without leaving home.
I am very grateful to Nicolas Cruz and his team for what they do for me and other people who want to make money.

williamz37
11/30/18

I started with this company on Nov 1. They put me on a 2 week trial period. During this period I was promised one package a day. In 3 weeks I only received 2 packages.
Yesterday I received my 3rd package. When I went to deliver it to Fedex they informed me that they would not accept it due to having a stolen Fedex Account number on it, and, they seized the previous two packages due to stolen account numbers. Best Shop USA never informed me of this and did not express any concern about the missing packages.
I have informed Best Shop USA about all of this. Their only response is taking me off their system. Fedex security is also assuming the merchandise is being purchased with stolen credit cards which is why they don't care if the merchandise is seized. Proceed at your own risk.

chantk

Hi everyone
I want to share my experience in this company
I found it on Facebook
I first started working part-time, then I realized that this was not enough for me and want to try full-time and I'm glad about it

joanned102
11/28/18

When I lived in Denmark, I used to order things using services of this company. Its been 4 years. Last time they have not sent me a pac. I was dissapointed.Came across this website and decided to tell you. They do their job, but be aware of post services.
BTW they refunded me fully. But still. Lost pac its a big deal.

alexandrat24

Hello!
I would like to share with you my impressions about the company BEST SHOP USA. Very nice people, good admin, and timely payment of money. I met with the excellent HR department and Nicolas Cruz. Always help and tell if there are problems. I am very glad that I met this company and people working in it.

emilyr162
11/27/18

I work as administrative assistant in this company. Its been a while I havent received packages. Like two weeks. A bit dissappointed.
Working more than a year I thought I am appreciatted employee.
Everything was so far so good. Perhaps I will need to find another job. But i loved this one.

aleahc
11/18/18

My mom found me this job using Facebook. I filled out a questionnaire, then they called me and I passed an interview. Everything was clear and did not take much time. Then they sent me the documents and the contract. Which also did not take much time. I filled in everything and sent them back. Soon I received a login and password in my personal account, which is quite simple and understandable. I also sent instructions that I had to study, after which I passed a test task. And that's all, I got this job !!!

seidg
11/4/18

I work in this company for half a year. I really needed this kind of work, because I work remotely and can take care of my sick parents. In the process of looking for a job, many times I fell for fraudsters and did not believe that you could get an honest company. But this time I was lucky and now I consistently earn money and can do the necessary chores. I recommend you this job if you need

jessicap310
11/3/18

I work in the company BestShop-USA not so long time, I got a job a few months ago. At first, I didn't believe that it is so easy to find a job on Facebook. But when the salary was getting stable, all doubts disappeared. Now I am very pleased with this work, since it is very comfortable and convenient to work, the admin panel is very accessible. Thank you for the opportunity.

jacks604
11/2/18

I bought a lot of stuff through this company. Everything was delivered in time and with no issues. I live in Asia now and cannot buy a lot of things by myself, but guys helped me. Thanks.

megang80
11/2/18

HelIo everyone!
I met this wonderful company quite recently, but I already love her! I got acquainted with the HR of this company, which is available to everyone explained. Very good salary! I also met Nicolas Cruz, an incredible man who helps me in everything. Best Shop USA makes my life better! I am very glad to receive this work.

carolyny11
10/23/18

Hello
A few months ago, I worked in this company, but then I had to move to another state and I lost my job. I want to say that I regret now, because the work was really great.
I look forward to open vacancies in my state and I hope that they will take me.

carolyni5
10/23/18

A few days ago I first used the services of this company. Thanks for fast delivery. I will continue to use your services

denl6
10/21/18

Hello everybody
I want to share my opinion about this company.
I work here not long ago, everything seems to be quite good, but for me this is a temporary job

lilyt22
10/18/18

My mom works at this company and I glad she found this opportunity. At her age it was hard for her to find a well paid and honest job. When she started this job, I was sceptical, but now its been a few months and she is happy.
Received, checked, shipped, thats how she called this job.
Thanks for the opportunity.

dans565
10/17/18

I want to say thank you guys for the good work. I like working here and I advise everyone.I do not understand what others are writing about banks here, apparently people are confusing something.
I get paid on time every 2 weeks in my paypal wallet and not through the bank

zoel24
10/12/18

I work for them for a year and never had issues like with payment or with lies. Have no idea where people can find so much negative.
Probably, they stolen something and now have a tooth on the company as they were discovered.
I know a lot of people who also work as a Administrative Assistant. All of them are happy to have this job.

brianah14
10/9/18

LET'S SCAM THE SCAMMERS
REGISTER, ACT DEDICATED, STEAL FROM THEM! KEEP THE STUFF. BLOCK THEM AFTARWARDS, YOU MAY EVEN GET A IPHONE 8!

Hi, thanks for reaching out to me.

1. If you look up their address, you will find a house and if you look on spokeo, none of the names like Nicolas Cruz, Katie, Richard groom or Damian are not at this address, but residents with eastern last names.

2. They will pay you for shipments, but will do this to earn you're trust.

3. They will try to buy things auth you're social security number by trying to open up credit. The client names are actually other employees like us.

4.if or when you receive packages, you will get them to your address but not under you're name. It was reeaaallly fun sometimes explaing to the UPS guy I'm not dan smithrrs when I'm BriANE Hudson. I had to make up so many lies.

5. Eventually they will ask you to do Bitcoin transactions and you think you can trust them but they won't. What they did to me was they used a Bitcoin transaction in the form of a Ebay listing. They use my PayPal, so the money in my PayPal, I took it to the bank, took the money out and deposit in Bitcoin ATM machines. Now I owe $12,665. I contacted the cops didn't care contact FBI I didn't hear a thing. Best shop USA will block you too, they blocked me as well. So if you want to be a huge jackass and just act like you're interested receive some packages I just keep them. And blocked her info. I guarantee you they will leave you alone because they know they done wrong and you're onto them.

6. I had a victim actually contact me because she found out a package was going to my house that's when I realized they were thieves. They took her identity don't use her credit card info but package is in her name. And they're going to my house to be shipped to their many addresses which happens to be under Amazon. They will literally as put it on Google to fool you. I actually went to college to be a private investigator about 5 months ago and this is how I realize things are bad. In a way I was trying to go undercover and I got in a downfall. Now I make this a hobby to bring them down

So if I were you I would continue on act like employee stealing merchandise from them and block them. Or just ignore them. Let's SCAM THE SCAMMERS,

donnan105
10/5/18

I`m working here recently, not yet figured it all out, but I like it, thank the company Best Shop USA for the opportunity and good work

felicityd3
10/5/18

I do like to have this job. Easy to have my own time and to make good money. Fair enogh. Thanks somebody from Facebook who sent me sms with the ad.

oliviab87
10/5/18

I can only say that I am satisfied with the company and agree with the comments below. They do a good job and offer work places for people. If you want ot earn money, they will help you with that. Easy job and no specific skills required.
So I live this company. My dad is working with them.

mollyf23
10/4/18

I have found this company a few months ago on Indeed and decided to get fixed up in a job. It was a spontanious decision, but I know I am happy to have this job. They pay well and I spend not that much time to manage my position. I dont go to the office and have time for my family, what is the most important for me. I have a child and I was worried that I wont spend much time with her. Now I am totally satisfied with my new job.
I recommend you to try if you are looking for a home based job.

bellah26
10/4/18

The Best Shop USA it's a big company. In this company there are a lot of employees in all states of America. And it's normal that there are satisfied and offended people. You can not please everyone !!! Never !!!
But I do not understand why someone should come up with something and lie! ??

As for me, I have been working in the Best Shop USA for a long time already, and I can say for sure. Here everything is honest !! trust me !!! I love my job, it's not complicated and I always have time for a family.

I dont know where you got this neagtive experience. I have been working for this company for a year and never had issues. I have my money in time and also have bonuses if I do my job in a good way. People, do not listen to someone who didnt work for the company for real. I do work and I know for sure that this company is legal and gives an opportunity to the ones who need this. I am very satisfied with the job I have. I do not have to go to the office every day to the office, I have time for my family and myself. Thank you for this chance.

By Carolyn C.

I was working in the Company for 7 months and I received my payment biweekly during 7 months. My work started to disturb my husband and and I quit the Company. And I tried to get a job at this Company again around 10 days ago but they already hired the necessary number of people for this position.

By Teresa P.

AT FIRST IT,WAS GREAT.THEY SENT ME LOTS OF WORK,GOOD MONEY.THEN THEY OFFERED ME,A BIT COIN JOB SENT LIKE 5,085 TO MY PAYPAL.GOT THE MONEY,OUT AT MY BANK.SENT IT THROUGH BIT COIN,ATM.NEXT THING I GET,A CALL FROM SOMEBODY,SAYING THEY ARE,A BIT COIN AGENT.I CALL,THE BOSS,WHO IS NICOLAS CRUSE.HE TELLS ME NOT TO WORRIE.SAYS THIS HAPPENS SOMETIMES.SO I WAIT,THEN I WENT TO SIGN IN TO,ME WEB PORTAL.PASS WORD DOSE NOT WORK,DONT ANWER EMAILS,OR PHONES.REALY,LIKED THIS JOB,AND WAS HOPING THE BIT COIN,WAS GOING TO BE A GREAT WORK OPPORTUNITY.BIG!$#*!IN!SCAM!

By AMINA O.

By AMINA O.

Questions? Get answers from the BestShop-USA staff and other customers.

3 Photos for BestShop-USA