Review of BestBuyPCS

Abington, PA 19001, US
confirm@bestbuypcs.com

chandag1
10/25/13

All of the items arrived very quickly and look in very good condition. Easy online ordering and very good price, an excellent efficient delivery services what more could you want.

cyrusb14
10/23/13

I did place few orders and I have just one to say " Awesome"

artiem21
10/22/13

I have shopped at Best Buy PCS on a number of occasions over the past 3 years, and each one of them has been a hassle free and pleasant experience.

jospeht
10/18/13

I was the happiest costumer ever! They got it for me in 1 day and the package was so well done, that I just had to come here and write this review. Thank you Best Buy PCS, you're awesome!

hollia
10/17/13

It my first time to purchase anything online. But I must say Best Buy PCS rocks. Very reliable and everything that was promised. Thanks ... will def recommend to all my friends.

magalif
10/14/13

Great fast service, excellent communication, very fast order processing. I will use this company again. Great price and discount, fast shipping, no problems.

sharmainea
10/13/13

I really appreciate your policy and the service has been fantastic - Just a sincere thank you. Not only for what you offer but how you do things. I am very impressed, and happy. Thank you very much! Best Buy PCS.

laquitas
10/10/13

Great company to deal with, items received were of good quality and were delivered quickly. Superb service as always thank you. First class service and delivery.

mayak1
10/9/13

I would happily use Best Buy PCS again .the product was as described, good value and quickly delivered.happy customer. Good quality product, quick delivery.

cirat
10/8/13

I have been ordering from Best Buy PCS since ages and there is no issue with its orders. Their prices are competitive and items are good. If you are just the buyer, you will never know how much seller has to pay to them for listing the item. But as a buyer, I am totally satisfied with their services. Keep it up

oliven1
9/28/13

Prompt reliable service as always. Speedy service of purchased goods. Excellent service, thank you

shayneh
9/27/13

Easy transaction and competitive good prices. Goods arrived quickly and well packed. Very satisfied with the service and the item was as described. Delivery was speedy and well packed. Payment was quick and simple to do

kathrint
9/26/13

This great site to use and the staff were most helpful. Quick, easy and goods arrived in good time. Well impressed! Prompt reliable service as always.

emilyv10
9/25/13

I was really worried when I ordered this. I knew I was taking a chance of getting a useless item. I went ahead and ordered it and couldn't be happier. I know can watch movies in my room on a 70x70 screen. With the lights out and sitting 10 feet away it looks really good.

lurleneh
9/24/13

I have used Best Buy PCS in the past and they have always been quick and easy to use on line. Also the prices are always competitive.

javierk6
9/23/13

Good quality and timely delivery. Happy with my order. Delivery fine

dedrat
9/18/13

Service and delivery were excellent. However, I have ordered projector which arrived in a day, their customer service was great. I used this projector, it has great picture quality. Thank you best buy.

matth1056
9/8/13

This was my first purchase from Best Buy Pcs. I found what I wanted easily on the website and all information was clear and straightforward. Proceeding to the checkout was easy and the information concise and to the point. Everything confirmed by email and the free delivery was exceptional.

drivasb
9/6/13

I was very impressed with my purchase not only was they fab quality,good value for money,the service/delivery was quick and the website so easy to use .will defiantly be using you again

darbys1
9/2/13

I was very surprised with the order. the delivery was fast and I was kept informed of how my order was progressing, so I knew when it was dispatched and when I could expect it to be delivered. Will shop here again and recommend to others.

felisao
8/29/13

Having dealt with BestBuyPCS many times, it's nice to see a company maintain their high quality service and competitive pricing, I would definitely use them again thank you best BestBuyPCS

justinh41
8/27/13

To buy any electronic product BustBuyPcs is one of the best place on the web. I bought a home theater from here, You will not believe your ears. For the price you cannot get better sound. you will need to spend 5 times or more to match, let alone beat the sound quality. Sub is powered and all the speakers look great. They will look great on stands or on end tables like I have them. I'am very happy.

zacharyh17
8/26/13

Excellent site. Easy to use with good range of items. Excellent communications giving details of order and a link to track the order. The item arrived on the date promised. Would recommend Bust Buy Pcs

humbertom15
8/22/13

Best Buy Pcs is the best place to buy the electronic items i bought this projector, It's small and light. Easy to set up. I watch it on a Camp Chef 120" screen on my patio. I use a Bose Portable Sound Dock as my speakers and I'll tell you, I may never go to a movie theater again! The experience is amazing. It takes about 5 minutes to set everything up, then it's showtime. Fresh popcorn and a soda and I'm ready. Highly recommend this place to buy the electronic items.

versiek
8/22/13

I bought this system the day after thanksgiving to go with my new hdtv from Best Buy Pcs. While it's not the most powerful or high quality sounding system it is definitely worth the money. I don't want to listen to anything unless I have it running through my system.

That is because they are a complete and total scam company. Do not believe any of the shill reviews on this company they are all fake the only honest reviews of the ones that spell out how they never pick up their phones never returned calls and do not honor any of the pricing they show on their website.

By James P.
Questions? Get answers from the BestBuyPCS staff and other customers.

BestBuyPCS?