Review of BestBuyPCS

Abington, PA 19001, US
confirm@bestbuypcs.com

sandeem
1/6/14

Excellent fast and reliable Service, Quality Products and very competent prices. Keep up the good Service: Happy Customer!

gaynelld
1/5/14

Best Buy PCS made my first purchase outstanding experience! The item was shipped promptly, the shipping, the item arrived on time and they responded very quickly. Thanks!

howardl9
1/4/14

Placed order at 11.30 am. Item delivered at 6.00.pm on the same day. Fantastic service Best Buy PCS! Thanks.

allena37
1/2/14

Recommended. Good prices. Delivers what they claim to.

daniellen9
12/27/13

Just had my first online shopping experience with @bestbuypcs.com. Quick delivery and good price for the Samsung - UN75F7100 - LED-backlit LCD TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD). Happy!

taynaz
12/26/13

Lightning fast delivery, great competitive prices, professional customer service, product arrived in perfect shape. Need I say more? Love doing business with Best Buy PCS. I just now placed another order, and am confident that I will get the same great service every time!

eloys10
12/24/13

Order process was fast and easy. They went through without issue. Received item exactly as described for a major discount!

darellc
12/22/13

Love it! My product was exactly what they described it to be. I would most definitely order from them again.

nicholleb
12/17/13

This is one of the best online site that I have come across for shopping. I have been shopping with them for the past few months and they are very much prompt in shipping. They always have some good discounts on products. Would very much recommend.

abrahamm31
12/10/13

The price was lower than I found anywhere else. The product was shipped faster than I was expecting. I am very glad I found your site.

whitleyk
12/8/13

Best Buy PCS is awesome, best prices in the business and they always deliver on time (sometimes sooner). Great stuff and I'll use them again.

marthag8
12/4/13

Thank you for sending my order quickly and I think I will definitely shop with you again
I am very impressed with the service.

ashleighs1
12/2/13

Good item at a good price and a quick dispatch. Brilliant company - fast and efficient.

linal5
11/25/13

Order confirmation was a bit of a hassle. But nevertheless the guy confirming the order was really nice. Real prompt service. Overall a very good experience of Best Buy PCS.

violae
11/24/13

I never thought that Best Buy PCS can do such an amazing job. This online shopping is certainly good news for me! I've bought several items on different occasions and they did not disappoint me once. I'll definitely recommend it to my friends.

coraliec
11/22/13

I must say I am impressed. The service is excellent. The products are all genuine! I am totally satisfied and will buy more!! Highly recommend to everyone to make your purchase without any sort of hesitation.

tommien5
11/21/13

A really quick service along with genuine products. And the response was also very good. Excellent service I received my order right on time.

lashaung
11/19/13

Best Buy PCS have some great prices. Their services is first rate and their shipping is fast.

frankiep10
11/15/13

Second time I've bought from Best Buy PCS, and definitely won't be the last. Prices are absolutely awesome, and postage is nice and quick! Received my items the day after ordering them , and couldn't be happier. Definitely worth it!

rozannec
11/11/13

The service was excellent. Got my items within a day of ordering and lived up to and beyond all expectations. Best Buy PCS communicated with me each step of the process and turned into quite the buying experience.

samuelr18
11/10/13

I ordered an Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema 6030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector - V11H587020MB on Thursday evening and on Friday it was in my hand. Excellent service and customer dealing. I have ordered from Best Buy PCS before and will continue to do so because of their excellent customer handling and strong relationship building with the customer.

gusn9
11/8/13

Got the LC70LE732U Sharp AQUOS 70" LE732 Series Black LED Flat Panel LCD HDTV LC-70LE732U right on time, great service, responsible price. THANKS.

horaciok4
11/6/13

Excellent price. Excellent service and prompt delivery. Will definitely order again.

karyls
11/5/13

I'll place my order last Monday and it shipped on Tuesday and I received it today one week later! I appreciate the fast handling and shipping information. Absolute top class! To my knowledge the prices and shipping fares are really acceptable.

kellyr25
10/31/13

The items I bought were very competitively priced for branded goods and arrived promptly.Could not believe how quickly I received my product- thanks very much!!!

That is because they are a complete and total scam company. Do not believe any of the shill reviews on this company they are all fake the only honest reviews of the ones that spell out how they never pick up their phones never returned calls and do not honor any of the pricing they show on their website.

By James P.
Questions? Get answers from the BestBuyPCS staff and other customers.

BestBuyPCS?