Review of BestBuyPCS

Abington, PA 19001, US
confirm@bestbuypcs.com

yingh
8/20/13

Awesome product to keep, great customer service by Best Buy Pcs, excellent experience with product delivery and package. I am being using it for a month now and it works perfect! Awesome Sub-Woofer that rocks every inch of my house! Must recommend to all who are into Music and Movies and also Gaming! Thank you Best Buy pcs.

izolak
8/16/13

Bought this mitsubishi projector from Best Buy Pcs for the primary purpose of showing movies outdoors. Attached different speakers, but is so bright we can start so much earlier than dusk outside. Great Product.

clerkclaudeb
8/14/13

This is a great website for TV and the price is even better. After finding this offer online, I looked around locally to see if this was a good deal. This TV usually runs someone about forty to fifty dollars more if you buy it at some other place. This is my first LED TV and I couldn't be happier. It showed up within three days of purchasing it.

sumnerc16
8/14/13

This is my 3rd TV from Best Buy PCS and I am very happy with all of them. They are well made and worth every penny you spend on them. Excellent place to buy a television, the product, picture, sound are great and is a quality product.

annices
8/6/13

Creative Building and Remodeling remodel our bathroom and Kitchen for me in 2 days. I like his efficiency, quality of work, and price. Only thing I wish were different is to have had debris hauled. Not that big a deal as there wasn't much (1 pickup load) and most of it was picked up by trash crew. Very pleased overall.

stevenr41
8/5/13

BEST BUY PCS is very quick to process my order. They kept me up to date as to when the delivery was expected. A text message on the morning of the delivery confirmed the time which was helpful to confirm they were actually coming.

eileenl2
7/23/13

From ordering the appliance to delivery we were kept informed by texts and phone calls. Morning of delivery we had automated call at 7am and about 20min later the van driver called to say about 15min away.. All in all good service and would use Best Buy PCS online again.

orlandot10
7/18/13

Excellent Best Buy PCS which helped me make my selection. The ordering process was straight forward and was followed up by a personal call checking to make sure the details were correct. Up to date information was received regularly prior to delivery. Very efficient service. Frequent communication so we knew exactly what was happening. Could not ask for more.

jeffj12
7/15/13

Easy to use bestbuypcs.com with plenty of choice and good review info from other customers really helped our choice, would use again, service was great, we found them hard to fault.

davidb152
7/11/13

Very pleased with the bestbuypcs.com plasma TV the customer service was excellent I was informed of time and delivery which was spot on. I would definitely recommend appliance online and expert logistics delivery service to everyone. Next time I need another appliance I shall be looking again at appliance online.

marthas14
7/9/13

Top Class internet shopping! Never have I known such excellent communication, promptness and efficiency anywhere I have ever shopped on-line previously...even down to knowing within an hour of what time delivery can be expected. The Best Buy PCS deserves commendation for their excellence in all areas. Cheapest prices and the whole service from start to finish are second to none!

donnab17
7/8/13

We were very pleased with the service we received and the attitude of the customer service team. We have bought from them before and would deal with them again. The delivery was excellent as was their advice. Thank you.

thomass55
6/28/13

I thought I would give Bestbuypcs benefit of doubt. I ordered by phone (BOB) Sharp 80" 6/20/13. I was told it was in stock, their "Free Shipping" was Curbside drop off, but for additional $198.00 (later dropped to $159.00)it would ship in 48 hours. I check back via chat on their Web Site with LARRY on 06/25/13 and he tells me the TV will ship "In the morning if not today", he would call the shipping co. and give me a call back. No call. Later that evening (06/25/13) I return a missed call, it is from PAUL who identified himself with Bestbuypcs. Paul tells me there will be an additional $159.00 shipping on the TV because it is a "Large Delicate Item". I told PAUL I had already paid $159.00 additional for a TV advertised on their Web Site "With Free Shipping". He then tries to sell me an Extended Warranty for "Half Price" for my trouble.I then tell PAUL just to cancel my order and refund my $3780 since my CC had already been charged. He told me he was not in the "Cancellation Department". I told him I would be contacting my Credit Card Company to dispute the charges. He asked me not to call my Credit Card Co, that LARRY would call me, and he is sure LARRY would honor previous deal.Larry never called. I left message on their "Contact" page (as they were already closed for the day for LARRY expressing my frustration and asked for help. I contacted Bestbuypcs this AM 06/26/13 via their Chat (LARRY) who told me BOB would contact me. BOB called, apologized but stated some shipping companys charged more for large TVs. I told him just to cancel my order.Bob stated other dealers would also charge more for large TVs. I did not feel comfortable giving my Credit Card Security Code to cancel the order. I contacted my Credit Card company and instituted a dispute. The BBB is next. Save yourself the frustration. This is a DISHONEST Business.....

samanthar10
6/21/13

If you are dreaming of owning a state-of-the-art home theater system I strongly recommend you check out bestbuypcs.com. When it comes to a relaxing day at home, nothing beats having a widescreen TV and surround sound system to cap your day. Instead of going out and buy a pricey movie ticket, you can simply sit idly at home in your most comfortable massage chair in front of a 40-inch Smart TV or a home cinema system right at your living room.
I can safely say that for huge deals, a quick look at BestBuyP.C.S would definitely be a smart idea. My purchases at this store definitely satisfied me
I have bought some units from them and I was very satisfied at what I got. This is the reason why I am now recommending them to you.

lindah35
6/18/13

Good value for money fridge freezer, lots of space in fridge and 4 drawer freezer.Not to tall so easy to wipe clean.

shelleyc6
6/10/13

We were kept informed of our order at all times by e-mail, text and phone. We ordered on the Thursday and it was delivered free on Sunday. Cheapest place we found for the 3D Projector and the service was brilliant. The delivery men were very helpful and polite. The product is great so far and will get plenty of use. Does what it says it does what more could you want!

anikak
6/3/13

Great place to shop for electronics & customer service is great. I love this place when it comes to getting my home theatre stuff. I can't think of anything that they won't have. Prices aren't bad either. I'll be surely coming back

mikef38
3/25/13

We purchased a Panasonic TC - P65VT50 - Plasma TV - 1080p (FullHD) TCP65VT50 advertised for $2878 with free shipping on March 24,2013. The next day a representative named Bob called us to inform us there was an additional "service Fee" of $200 on our product. After asking him what the 'service fee' was for he said it was for shipping. I explained to him his website said free shipping. He proceeded to tell me that no company in the world ships for free and neither do they. While he was on the phone I typed in his compaines webssite address www.bestbuypcs.com and proceeded to check out again to see what the shipping choices were to see if I had somehow made a mistake.. Again one of the choices was "Free shipping 14-21 days curbside delivery $0.00". Bob then began to explain that, that choice was dropping the TV on the curb with absolutely no prior notice. He asked me if I thought that was a good idea? Which I explained I didn't have any concerns as its your shipping policy and if you want to drop a three thousand dollar brand new TV at my curb with no notice I didn't mind since I'm protected by my credit card company. He then told me shipping was $200.00 if I wanted the TV. We went round and round and he went back and forth either claiming they don't offer free shipping that nobody in the world offers free shipping, or kept trying to say they would ship it for free and just leave it in front of house. Everytime I said fine just do that, he would go back to saying he had to charge me $200 for shipping. We refused to pay $200 for free shipping. He hung up. We called back and cancelled the order. Reading other reviews this is apparently the game they play as it's been reported by many others a description matching our experience.

larrys12
4/4/11

I was looking at buying a front projector system and at first went to best buy but those guys at that store are clueless. I was NOT going to buy online as I didn't want to spend that much at a store I never heard of before. I gave them a call and they were much more knowledgable about set up of a FP system and how to choose the correct screen for each different projector. I didn't end up buying from them but I did appreciate their excellent customer service. I just wanted to write a good review about them. I ended up buying a used FP.

That is because they are a complete and total scam company. Do not believe any of the shill reviews on this company they are all fake the only honest reviews of the ones that spell out how they never pick up their phones never returned calls and do not honor any of the pricing they show on their website.

By James P.
Questions? Get answers from the BestBuyPCS staff and other customers.

BestBuyPCS?