Review of BestBuyPCS

Abington, PA 19001, US
confirm@bestbuypcs.com

annelleh
3/19/14

I cannot speak highly enough of the people at Best Buy PCS. I dealt with them, but I'm sure they are all as efficient and friendly. I needed equipment delivered on short notice and they handled everything beautifully. Their prices are very reasonable as well and their equipment is top notch. They also know their business - I wasn't really sure what I needed and they walked me through what I was doing and helped me figure it all out. Thanks!

jesuss22
3/17/14

Everyone is very courteous, they are easy to work with and very accommodating. Most recently, they were very responsive in super fast shipping they are definitely who we have used and will continue to use for our needs! Thanks

buddyr11
3/14/14

Best Buy PCS was great! We loved the clear loud sound, and it was so fun to play our own music at our wedding. The service was excellent. Thanks for great speakers.

virginial4
3/13/14

Buy a 3D Home Cinema Projector from Best Buy PCS, the product was great, the Staff was friendly nice Projector. Thanks!

georgiak1
3/10/14

Best Buy PCS you guys are so good your very helpful Thanks for best shipping.

brendonm11
3/6/14

Good product shipping was best, Thanks to Best Buy PCS great service! Thanks again.

gloryd
3/4/14

Good selection and delivered when advertised. Great shipping Thanks Best Buy PCS. Definitely I am going to recommend you to my friends. Thanks again

mortong11
2/27/14

I love their website. Very useful and helpful. Good customer service and delivery on time and also good shipping.

juliettek1
2/26/14

They are brilliant I placed an order, got a confirmation call and then a day later realized that the order was wrong which was my fault. I called them, told them what happened and although they mentioned that the order was already dispatched, they could make changes. So they immediately changed my order to the right one that gets plus points any day! Thanks

regenan
2/25/14

Brilliant service. I ordered on a Sunday afternoon and it reached Tuesday early morning. Less than 48 hours for an international shipment is just stunning. Timely response, wonderful tracking and brilliant service Special thanks to customer service team.

laceyg1
2/24/14

The first half of my order arrived one business day after my payment was processed. I'm very surprised by how long delivering took, especially considering it's free. This was my first Best Buy PCS order, and that's a guarantee I'm coming back for more. Thanks

huic
2/21/14

Great fast service, excellent Product, and thanks to Best Buy PCS. I will came back again.

gias2
2/20/14

My experience with Best Buy PCS. was amazing. I received TV on time and in very good packing. I mus say that they really are no.1 amongst their competitors. Thank you and I will definitely recommend you to my family and friends.

audreag
2/16/14

I Put an order in the afternoon and it will shipping in the next day at my home.Just all-round awesome! Will definitely be putting further service this way in the future.

michelines
2/14/14

very easy to purchase from the Best Buy PCS. They were fast and is very helpful.
Delivery of your goods is very fast and prompt. And products are in excellent condition. I would be happy to buy from Best Buy PCS again and would recommend it to others, just amazing

dorindao
2/10/14

I will buy from again form Best Buy PCS. Great price, great product & quick delivery. Highly recommended.

marlinef
2/7/14

I have just received my speakers they arrived in just 2 days after order .The product is excellent as is the service. I would definitely buy from Best Buy PCS again. Thank you!

jennyk9
2/6/14

Best Buy PCS are good in their shipping, service was excellent; everything I ordered arrived on time, well packed! Thank you.

latashaw1
1/30/14

Second time I've purchased something from Best Buy PCS and once again I'm impressed. Fast postage and excellent service as usual. Great prices, excellent products.

nanceyh
1/28/14

Everything was according to plan. Easy to order, on time delivery and the product works on arrival. Satisfied customer.

roys34
1/27/14

I Recently purchased a LG 65LA9650 65" 3D 1080p LED-LCD TV. Postage was fast and they arrived in perfect condition. Very happy with the communication and updates from Best Buy PCS. Will recommend to others. Thanks a lot!

rosariao
1/23/14

I was very impressed with how fast I got my order. I ordered at 3:00 on one day it was delivered by 10:30 the next morning. I will be coming back to You.

michaf1
1/20/14

Accurate item description, very competitive price, easy transaction, fast delivery. Everything went very smoothly. I'm very satisfied with their service, and would not hesitate to use them again, or recommend them to others.

edithm14
1/19/14

Purchased Wednesday morning 11.30am and received on Friday morning 10am. Absolute great store to shop . Very happy :-)

carlieb
1/8/14

Ordered Friday, delivered Monday morning. Can't beat that.

That is because they are a complete and total scam company. Do not believe any of the shill reviews on this company they are all fake the only honest reviews of the ones that spell out how they never pick up their phones never returned calls and do not honor any of the pricing they show on their website.

By James P.
Questions? Get answers from the BestBuyPCS staff and other customers.

BestBuyPCS?