Review of BestBuyPCS

Abington, PA 19001, US
confirm@bestbuypcs.com

jonb43
5/22/14

Wasn't so sure what I would be getting because the price was so good? Payment was easy and delivery was fast. This is a great online service!

eddieb24
5/19/14

Excellent Customer Service Perfect Shipping on time, They were GREAT, THANKS!!!

willianj4
5/18/14

I've used Best Buy PCS several times on various projects over the last year, with great success. THANKS to Best Buy PCS

jaquelynk
5/16/14

Thank you soo much Best Buy PCS for giving me my Dream Plasma.. you simply rock.. Hats off to u guys..:)

doylec13
5/15/14

I have been buying from Best Buy PCS last one year and ordered in aido. Highly Recommended to them

kristyns
5/12/14

Enjoy big-screen excitement and Hollywood picture quality in your living room. The latest advances in projector technology deliver a new level of film-like realism and impact. THANKS to Best Buy PCS

andreww67
5/8/14

Good product, good price and quick. Easy, efficient great service. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO Best Buy PCS

virginad1
5/7/14

They were more than happy to rent me the accessories that I needed for my job, and they were cheaper too! And friendlier! Highly recommended to Best Buy PCS

shanelg
5/6/14

Great product and a staff that was not just knowledgeable but helpful as well, we found a few creative solutions: a battery-powered wireless speaker for the ceremony and a two-speaker setup with a mixer for the reception. THANKS to Best Buy PCS

laverar
5/5/14

The prices are definitely some of the best. I highly recommended to Best Buy PCS, Thanks!

gracies
4/29/14

I have equipment from Best Buy PCS and they have excellent customer service. Good work, Thanks!

violetaz
4/28/14

Truly, I'm proud to give a 5 star review hoping they will do great. Thanks to Best Buy PCS

shawntas
4/24/14

You know how amazing Best Buy PCS!!! It's like wounderfull pleace!! Best Buy PCS you ROCK!!

laquitav
4/22/14

Thank you very much Best Buy PCS for the fast delivery and committing your service on time!

laureneg
4/16/14

So far, this is the best place to shop! all my orders come on time and sometimes ahead of time. the customer service is awesome! thanks Best Buy PCS team, keep it up!

hassanj3
4/15/14

Thanks so much, Best Buyb PCS! You're responsible for my bride being able to hear my vows .

magalil
4/9/14

Super Fast Delivery and Quality Service!!! Now that's what I call real online service. Ordered Arkham Asylum yesterday and got delivery within 24 hrs... Keep it up Aido!!!

collenj
4/7/14

They were very accommodating and even friendly. We had some trouble on our shoot with the CAMERA and afterwards the staffer walked me through how to use them --of course it worked fine in the store.

gaylords10
4/4/14

They are not only efficient, but their quality of customer service was above and beyond.Highly recommended to Best Buy PCS

katherinao
4/3/14

We have just purchased a Home Theater Receiver from Best Buy PCS, it is a great online service and the product delivered on time. Great job, great service and great value. Would recommend them to anyone.

alexanderh28
4/1/14

I've buy several times for my job and have had a great experience every time. Best Buy PCS are extremely personable, helpful and professional.

creolaz
3/25/14

Overall though, great service, excellent rates, a friendly staff. I'd recommend them to anyone. Thanks to Best Buy PCS

geralds17
3/23/14

They took care of shipping and handling on it, and the gear worked flawlessly. Highly recommended to Best Buy PCS

selenel
3/20/14

Everyone is very courteous, they are easy to work with and very accommodating. Most recently, they were very responsive in super fast shipping. They also made sure we knew how to use the system before they left. For pickup, because the other person was stuck in traffic. Thanks!

annelleh
3/19/14

I cannot speak highly enough of the people at Best Buy PCS. I dealt with them, but I'm sure they are all as efficient and friendly. I needed equipment delivered on short notice and they handled everything beautifully. Their prices are very reasonable as well and their equipment is top notch. They also know their business - I wasn't really sure what I needed and they walked me through what I was doing and helped me figure it all out. Thanks!

That is because they are a complete and total scam company. Do not believe any of the shill reviews on this company they are all fake the only honest reviews of the ones that spell out how they never pick up their phones never returned calls and do not honor any of the pricing they show on their website.

By James P.
Questions? Get answers from the BestBuyPCS staff and other customers.

BestBuyPCS?