BellaTerraCosmetics reviews

Tel: 1-877-847-9588
customerservice@bellaterracosmetics.com

clarar37
10/3/18

lip gloss and lip stick tubes and cpntainers are soooo adorable and sparkle. I love the ever lasting sparkle lip tint and yes it last a long time

alysem4
8/15/18

I don't typically wear make-up, but after my experience with Cerina at the Memorial City mall in Houston TX , I'm a changed woman! She was very helpful and well informed about the products. She recommended a lightweight powder to even out my skin tone and a lip gloss that I absolutely love! I am now a proud member of the Bella Terra Cosmetics family.

stacyk58
6/30/18

Love the makeup base. Amazon it is $39.99. The sales people in the mall are to pushy. They say they will give you a deal buy the are still to high. The keep asking you to buy in till you are way down the mall.

barbarab63
2/12/15

I received one of their mineral kits as a birthday present and have been hooked on their mineral make up ever since then.

nancys63
12/27/14

Easy to order online and the colors are simply amazing. The brushes are really high quality too.

barbaraw43
7/16/14

I cannot recommend this brand of mineral makeup enough, it has saved my skin from so many break outs.

margareth40
6/18/14

I have switched to bellaterra because the cost of their mineral make up is cheaper than bare essentials and just as good

leem22
11/7/12

I bought my mineral foundation via website- i got it very quickly, the price was very competitive. And the most important- I loved the product. Very good cosmetics.

tn1
1,587 helpful votes
7/15/11

Okay, I'll admit - a mall salesperson managed to weasel her way into a conversation with me about my make-up preferences. At the time I was going au natural with an Origins cream. It was decent but didn't provide the best foundation (not make-upy enough). Before that was another Origins foundation that was a bit too make-upy. The Bella Terra Cosmetics associate, in a matter of minutes, managed to convince me that their mineral foundation would be the Goldilocks just-right of make-up for me. I'm kind of an impulse buyer, for sure, but even my sister, a make-up and beauty guru, admitted that the foundation and blush looked great on my skin. It's a bit pricy, especially as compared to Bare Minerals (twice as expensive), but I've also tried Bare Minerals and didn't think it felt as good as Bella Terra. I might go back and see how I feel about it though, just to save that extra $35.

Questions? Get answers from the BellaTerraCosmetics staff and other customers.

1 Photo for BellaTerraCosmetics