BellaBathrooms.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0191 303 7771
customerservices@bellabathrooms.co.uk

deborahg231
4/11/19

Arrived on pallet driven direct in to garage no damage done by us. when fitters unpacked to fit had scratched doors and broken clips on vanities. The worktop in description said marble yet made of chip board. We opened to fit after 2 1/2 weeks. We felt best left packed as heavy and building work going on and but within the 30 day rejection required on long distance selling set by trading standards, yet Bella Bathrooms think it is fine to change this rule to a 24hr rejection. By adding own terms and conditions, they think they can do as they like and said they would contact Hudson Reed the manufacturer putting the problems on them rejecting the fact the retailer is responsible. After three days bickering lost emails and lengthy phone calls they said would not supply again as i would not abide by the rules they make for selling (appears no longer available) so decided manufacturer had to collect then refund. Tried to arrange for next day collection responding to them by email at 13.15. I work full time Thursdays only day in week off, but notified at 4pm that day that this was not possible despite email saying 1-2 days notice. Asked for Saturday as husband has Saturday, Sunday off but do not work weekends next Thursday can do morning for collection as hospital appointment PM. All day only!!!!!!!!! I don't think they want to refund do you? It is up to you but anyone that can not collect around a customers working hours may not deliver when suitable, website says 3-5 days no exact delivery date at all. Blames me for not checking even though part of the problem was description wrong and needed a lot of packing protection unpacking and was stored safely on pallet while needed within the trading standards rejection time. They tell me they have 4000 customers emailing them so wait 24 hours for response and despite after sending email getting a generic we will respond within 24 hrs they say i sent to a no reply email !? Awful customer care but guess that is the customers or Hudson Reeds fault.

pauls1145
4/7/19

Great products at great prices, ordered my full bathroom from Bella Bathrooms and the website has everything I was looking for at the best price for branded bathroom products, delivery was within 3 days and no issues at all, will be definitely be back

wendys128
9/6/17

Purchased replacement product recently and following delivery, goods were damaged. Contacted Bella customer service via email, for advice. Was pleased to receive positive response reqypuesting pics of damage. Duly done and replacement sent out following day. All in all I received great service.

applep2
9/5/17

I placed order as sadly the company I normally use who are excellent were out of stock. I was in a hurry I also am very dyslexic. I hadn't heard from company for a week after order was placed no alert or tracking for my order. I got a email out the blue saying delivery in 24hrs if I'm not in I will get charged I thought that was unfriendly way of treating customers when I spoke to a staff member the person sounded bored. I do work full time I can't up and leave and ended up putting myself behind at work due to added charge if not in at delivery. When I was on the phone they said it's was not coming until tomorrow as don't deliver Sundays so I panic for nothing. I got a patronising email about reading the terms. It was like your doing them a favour. I later looked on trust pilot and thought they do have high reviews but on the low reviews I thought the replies were rude and unprofessional.

jamesb562
7/24/17

Products are OK but customer service is so so bad. Missold a product and when trying to sort it out their answer is to hang up repeatably I guess hoping you give up. I would suggest you buy from elsewhere.

paulw150
2/18/16

As other review- Appaling service, full of excuses as to why delivery had not been made. Blames Warehouse ! (As if the warehouse is a different company). Promised delivery, failed to materialise on agreed dates. When I complained and asked for a delivery date (after 3 failed promises over as many weeks) they cancelled my order.

As other reviewer- i am now considering legal action against them.

Take your business elsewhere.

paolos14
10/5/15

A company to definitely to avoid, especially if you have a problem with your order like I did. Slow, unhelpful and so bad I have had to take legal action to recover my money

Update : Due to the woeful customer services (Agent called Sarah actually threatened to call the police for harassment even though I was polite and never bombarded the company!) I just sued Bella Bathrooms instead. The judge found in my favour and awarded me a full refund plus costs. I then contacted Bella Bathrooms for payment and when they refused to pay, I sent in the bailiffs. Needless to say, I got everything I was owed and furthermore proved that Sarah knows NOTHING about the law and NOTHING about customer service.

jeanf5
11/7/14

Several attempts to contact Customer Services by e-mail and letter (last letter sent on the 10th October - to date no reply - 7th November) subsequently on contacting firm by telephone regarding my complaint which was minor i.e. refund of the sum of £7.68 which was the result of me having me to return the item a second time as the first one was sent to Darlington and not Co.Durham albeit that the Darlington address etc. is still shown on their website - Consequently I felt that this was not my fault and if the Darlington office was defunct all information regarding same should be removed from their website. However, I was advised in no uncertain terms and I would not be refunded this additional courier charge. Asking to speak to speak to a Manager I was was advised that they do not have Managers and that I could speak to a colleague "Sarah" on asking Sarah's surname I was told that they do not give out surnames WHY - Having been in the workplace for over 50 years this is the first occasion that I have been told that a firm (of this size) does not have a Manager and surnames are not given. Do not be swayed by slick advertising of this Company - money should be channeled into improving their Customer Service as their attitude is 'Take it or Leave it' I cannot comment on the quality of their products as I returned the toilet seat to them in its original packaging. I thank my lucky stars that it was only a toilet seat I ordered - shudder to think if it was a bathroom suite!

carolinep1
2/19/11

Dont use this company if you have any alternative they are anything but helpful when it comes to solving disagreements and practises which are only just legal, they appear to be selling damaged goods as perfect- don't be fooled by the low prices and slick web site.

Beware my story
I have just taken delivery of a large bathroom cabinet when the driver delivered at 8:40 am his van blocked the road. In trying to allow my neighbours to get out to work/school I signed the delivery slip unchecked as the packaging looked fine from the outside.

When I returned from work, I discovered a dent in one of the side panels- when I contacted Bella re a replacement I was told I should have inspected them at the time of delivery- its in their terms and conditions. No replacement forthcoming. On closer inspection there were a number of dints/scratches on the unit which could not have been caused in transit as they were on the inside of the cabinet.

Credit card company can't do anything about getting me a refund either as its in Bella bathrooms terms and conditions

Wont be using these shysters again

Sorry can't remember the name of the delivery firm - however under no circumstances would I recommend the firm Bella Bathrooms - I found that their customer service was appalling and one employee in particular quite rude - made me think twice of ever ordering on the internet again!

By jean f.
Questions? Get answers from the BellaBathrooms.co.uk staff and other customers.

BellaBathrooms.co.uk?