Beautyboutique.ca

Beautyboutique.ca has a consumer rating of 3.71 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Beautyboutique.ca also ranks 9th among Points Shopping sites. The most common issues with Beautyboutique.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Beautyboutique.ca?

“It's awesome!”

Jen D.
5/21/20

I get most of my beauty products from Beauty Boutique. They have good deals, always give samples or a gift (sometimes you might need to wait for a week or two, but there will be definitely something they give for free) and the shipping time is acceptable. One time we didn't get the PC Points that we were supposed to get. We called and they adjusted it instantly. We had to wait for a bit in the line but it was okay.

“Shipping sucks”

Jayne H.
4/16/20

Beauty Boutique would be great if they didn't use Pigeon Ship, which is the worst shipping service of any online shopping I have ever used. I have only ordered from Beauty Boutique three times and Pigeon Ships has been a disaster every time. I have no idea why a large chain like Shoppers Drug Mart would use such a Micky Mouse, amateurish service.

jend107
May 21st, 2020
serenad10
May 1st, 2018
I had ordered several St. Tropez products, most of which were sold out everywhere else, OR had a high markup due to only being available in the US. The package came sooo quick, even though I didn't pay for express shipping. The delivery man made sure i was home before leaving the package at my door. the package was beautiful, well wrapped, and the quality of the products was top notched. Can't wait to buy more!
amyy20
February 19th, 2018
Shoppers Drug Mart BeautyBoutique.ca is my favourite place to order all of my beauty products. Free shipping with a minimum spend, always seem to have bonus point offers as well as samples. They package every order beautifully and carefully. Shipping is also super quick and they offer free returns.
jayneh47
April 16th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Ask Beauty Boutique not to ship your order with Pigeon Ship.

tatyanaz
March 19th, 2019
I am shocked- Shoppers Drug Mart has always been a solid, reputable brand in my eyes. My first order with their online service (which they are really pushing customers towards lately) and I am MISSING ONE OF THE ITEMS. What's worse, is the itemized packing slip says it was included. Their online message submission form on their website hasn't been working for the last 2 days and when you call in to speak with someone, you are put on hold for 25 minutes. This is not ok. Online shopping is supposed to make everything more convenient and streamlined. Buyer beware.
jamesafordn
May 23rd, 2018
Very poor customer service. Not impressed as a first time shopper. We more then likely will not use the site again.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Beautyboutique.ca staff and other customers.

Welcome to beautyBOUTIQUE.ca, the new way to bring beauty home.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beautyboutique.ca?

Have a question about Beautyboutique.ca?