Beautyboutique.ca reviews

Toronto, Ontario M2J 4W8, Canada
Tel: +1 866 220 3837

tatyanaz
3/19/19
I am shocked- Shoppers Drug Mart has always been a solid, reputable brand in my eyes. My first order with their online service (which they are really pushing customers towards lately) and I am MISSING ONE OF THE ITEMS. What's worse, is the itemized packing slip says it was included. Their online message submission form on their website hasn't been working for the last 2 days and when you call in to speak with someone, you are put on hold for 25 minutes. This is not ok. Online shopping is supposed to make everything more convenient and streamlined. Buyer beware.
jamesafordn
5/23/18
Very poor customer service. Not impressed as a first time shopper. We more then likely will not use the site again.
serenad10
5/1/18
I had ordered several St. Tropez products, most of which were sold out everywhere else, OR had a high markup due to only being available in the US. The package came sooo quick, even though I didn't pay for express shipping. The delivery man made sure i was home before leaving the package at my door. the package was beautiful, well wrapped, and the quality of the products was top notched. Can't wait to buy more!
amyy20
2/19/18
Shoppers Drug Mart BeautyBoutique.ca is my favourite place to order all of my beauty products. Free shipping with a minimum spend, always seem to have bonus point offers as well as samples. They package every order beautifully and carefully. Shipping is also super quick and they offer free returns.

Questions? Get answers from the Beautyboutique.ca staff and other customers.

Beautyboutique.ca?