Baylorscottandwhite reviews

Tel: 1.844.279.3627

1 Review From Our Community

timr73
1/4/18

There are some very good people that work there that are open minded, kind hearted and do amazing work. I thought that Miss B who is a manager in one of the nearby buildings, There were two men who are in materials and a male nurse that were just awesome people. They were very kind to me. Also, I like the diversity that the Baylor at Gaston has. Also, the food and parties on the lawn at different parts of the year was great and fun.
But there is a dark and may I say a sinister corner at this great hospital that needs to be addressed.
I worked there in supply chain at the Jane and Jack Heart place. If you work there make sure that you don't tell them that your gay, transgender or intersex. There is a white woman in her sixties with long brown hair who is a manager. I will call her KT. KT believes that all things concerning sexuality are black and white and science will never trump a certain sacred popular book, despite over a decade of tested proof from America and 20 different countries like Sweden and the UK. And she is allowed to talk about her religious narrow minded views at work with no consequences. I'm so glad I'm not there, I don't have to hear her talk about how some people are going to hell.
I have no plans to do anything about my time there in the future, for this is the past and my life is going very well now. But I have told my experiences of working at Baylor to various gay, transgender and lesbian groups in the DFW area about KT.
But you know, it's not if your are going to be sued one day, it's only a matter of time has to when it will happen. All you need is a person with a recorder, who is a hot head. Good luck folks.

Questions? Get answers from the Baylorscottandwhite staff and other customers.

Baylorscottandwhite?