Review of BaxterBoo

Tel: 1-888-887-0063
josh@baxterboo.com

susanb710
10/27/18

My experience with BaxterBoo has been great. I ordered one size 22 Highline Fleece coats for dogs last year, measured as the site instructs, and the product was a perfect fit for my bulldog/boxer mix. The quality and look was perfect. Much better than anything in the stores both price and quality wise.
This year I ordered the same product, Highline Fleece, for my other three dogs and the fleece were again perfect fits. My dogs love them. This product was just what I was looking for to keep my dogs warm inside the house. They are inside dogs, of course, and this fleece is just right. I can't speak to customer service as I have not had to return anything. The price is perfect and the discounts given make the whole experience great for me.

kareng29
4/3/18

10 photos
Share review
Embed review
Edit review
1.0 star rating 4/3/2018
Items look so cute but the quality when it arrives is not there. I buy so many dog clothes from Amazon, Chuey, Petco and Petsmart as well as Etsy boutiques. I know how to measure a dog and these items listed measurements that are not accurate.
Worst customer service ever. There is one guy that answers the phone each time and has the worst phone personality. I had a problem ordering as their website kept rejecting my order and giving me error codes. I had to do my order over and over and Mr. no customer service would just say sorry our system says the security code is wrong. I actually got my bank on the phone and they verified it was his company rejecting the sale and my card was perfect. They offered to speak to him and he had no interest. I should have walked away then, but silly me used another card and did the order again with no help from him.
Then the order arrives and items did not fit and not even close to stated measurements. I get the same guy and this time he said they would measure the dresses when I sent them back and decide if they didn't fit. How shady. He then mumbled stuff about the sizing doesn't really have to fit to be accurate. Seriously. If you have a 23" waist and the pant says 23" waist it needs to fit. There isn't excuses. I would never buy from them again. There are so many options out there I would advise that you stick with a customer friendly company.

elenab35
6/11/17

Best selection of dogs apparel, very helpful customer service, like size charts and discount coupon I received with my order, will buy again.

lizs75
4/5/17

placed an order with the assistance of customer service representative. I received exactly what I said I didnt want. Tried to return. I paid almost 20 for original shipping and another 14.95 to return. That's 35 dollars for nothing! I called and all they offered was a 10 coupon for next purchase.. No thanks!! Never again. Customers beware....

Add to list Edit
Share Your Review

That was fun. Lets write another!

dianem114
4/4/17

I ordered 2 extra large shirts for my dog based on their convenient sizing chart. One was clearly the correct size as described the other was considerably smaller. I called cust serv. and said I ordered xtra lg and rec'd a sm. I was told to take a pic of size on shirt and sent to supervisor. thought unusual but took pic which had no size on it but put measuring tape across shirt showing the much smaller measurement of approx sm. to med fit. Never heard back from this company. I feel I was being patronized as they new their products had no sizes on them and this was their way to tell me... prove it was a size small. I ordered based on size chart. i am livid with the lack of respect or care given to customers.
Great products, speedy shipping and disgusting customer service. I will donate the size small shirt to an animal shelter and never order from Baxter Boo again. Order #886213

sarah3397
2/17/17

If I could give this "business" 0 stars I would as they don't even deserve one star. Their customer service is condescending and ignorant. Only order from here if you want to be treated like sh*t

marciab22
1/26/17

I will NEVER buy another thing from this place. Terrible return policy. It states on the phone recording that u can return up to a year. What they DO NOT tell u is that u must have the tags. All I did was try two sweaters on my dog, & because I threw out the tags, they won't even give me a store credit. These items were NEVER WORN, only tried on. I learned my lesson.

tonid10
11/3/16

Everything was great except one item too small but my fault for not looking at the size chart on how it fit.. Prices very reasonable and product of good quality. Very satisfied and would recommend.

celestel5
7/11/16

I've been ordered doggie things from them for about 3 years. Great return policy. Awesome products. Things delivered on time or early. If you're looking for cute stuff for s pretty reasonable price, I highly recommend them.

jays349
6/15/16

I really like shopping on this website. It's easy to navigate and the prices are fantastic! Much better than the local pet stores. I am still waiting on the dog bed and toy that I ordered for my new puppy who will arrive in July. I'm so excited about both, can't wait!

deed68
11/27/15

My dog's toy lasted 4 - FOUR - days and when I contacted BaxterBoo, they told me, and I quote, that 'their toys weren't meant for chewing'. Of course that is not noted anywhere on the site.

So, um, what exactly IS a dog supposed to do with a toy that looks rugged? LOOK AT IT?

When I requested a refund, they instead gave me a GIFT CERTIFICATE, as IF I would ever buy from them again.

SO, if you are trying to decide, buy from Amazon, and DO NOT ever buy from this horrid company.

candyo
5/4/15

I bought a few things from BaxterBoo last October. Since then, I am a regular shopper (at least that's what I think I am :-).

BaxterBoo is more like an online "boutique" store, just like a ritzy doggie boutique nestled in the heart of downtown... New York, Chicago, SF... you know what I mean. :-) This isn't a place you would shop at frequently because their price may be a bit higher, but it's perfect for that special something.

They stand by their products and accept returns 365 days from the date of original purchase, but refund will be issued as a store credit if they don't receive the return within 15 days (I think that's what it said on the packing list). I did make a mistake with my dog's measurements when I bought her a winter coat, but return/exchange was a breeze. They issued me a store credit, and I used that to buy a smaller coat. I only had to pay return shipping.

They often have online coupons, specials, free shipping... so look for coupons and compare prices with other stores before you click "place order". If you then decide to buy from them, I am sure you will be pleased with your purchase!

marianb4
6/10/14

***AVOID***WORST ONLINE STORE EVER.

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, HORRIBLE RETURN POLICY.

They sized their life preservers for dogs giving breeds...I had both of the breeds listed, both arrived too large, It was not their fault.

A cot bed that skidded across the porch when my 15lb dog tried to get on, told that is not a defect I can put a pad under the cot. NO REFUND..AND IT NEVER SAID THAT BEFORE I PAID.

Just getting this bad news took 4 emails and 6 calls.

This is a rinky dink little business. EVERYTHING they sell is on ebay and amazon or Overstock and cheaper.

They could not care less that I was unhappy.
Avoid Avoid Avoid AVOID!!!!

abrahamm32
5/6/14

I DO LOVE BAXTERBOO.COM FOR SHOPPING FOR MY DOG, THEY HAVE A WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS AND OFTEN HAVE SALES WITH DISCOUNT CODES AND YOU ACCRUE POINTS WITH EACH DOLLAR, SO FAR I'VE EARNED $300.00 IN A GIFT CERTIFICATE WHICH MAY BE USED IN ANY DENOMINATION OF 20"S AND UP. I find asking for a live demo on their innovative livestream is awesome and most informative when unsure of the actual size or item in general and you get see them live and ask questions.
Customer service is a solid 10 both via email,live-chat or phone.
Prices are competitive with other sites, that being said when they have their blow out sales it's a gold find for your pet and pocket.
they also have pet of the day and you win $25.00 gift certificate and if your pet wins 1st 2nd or 3rd at the end of the month you win a nice size gift certificate
VERY high quality items, i've only had to do one return with over 100 purchases.
highly recommend and don't forget to use the live demo option with Brandon or Mary. Lately they have had issues with incorrect sizing info and I had to return 5 doggy shirts, had I used the live demo it would not have happened as Brandon and Mary use a measuring tape and have cought a few errors.

Questions? Get answers from the BaxterBoo staff and other customers.

BaxterBoo?