Review of Bax shop

Folkestone, KEN CT19, GB
customer-service@bax-shop.co.uk

stephenc38
7/6/18

I ordered an item form Bax Music. Their Shipping Information email contains very specific advice that delivery form their couriers should be refused if the outer packaging is damaged. Parcelforce attempted to deliver the item which had a large hole in the packaging and so delivery was refused. - The item has therefore never been in my possession. Parcelforce noted the damage on their tracking of the item, together with comments that it is being returned to Bax Music. - Bax Music have refused my refund until they receive the item back, as they stated that they often have problems with Parcelforce. That cannot be right. - The item has never been in my possession and Bax Music are Parcelforce's Customer, not me. In fact Parcelforce have made an error in that the parcel has been returned to my local depot. - This is not my problem and my refund should not be delayed. Bax Music will also tell you that if you wish to cancel an order, you have to do so on their forms, on their website. - This is not the case. - The relevant legislation is clear in that an order can be cancelled by any normal means of communication and the seller cannot specify! I have opened a Paypal Dispute, but Bax Music have not responded, so delaying my Refund as long as they can!

cc271
2/14/18

BAX-SHOP is a fake site. They use the same logo as BAX-MUSIC which is a totally legitimate different music company based in the Netherlands.
BAX-SHOP sells sports goods and say goodbye to your money if you use them.

warrens35
2/5/18

I ordered 2 pairs boots from Bax-shop as well, almost a month ago, I received the order confirmation and nothing since. I have not been able to get a response from there site's "About Us" or email. These people are taking money from clients as if it's free game, how can they do this and just get away with it, this is stealing, what kind of recourse does the customer have in this regard, as there is no way of contacting them. I have replied numerous times to the email they sent me with no response whatsoever. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

carolineo15
11/25/17

I ordered boots over 15 days ago. No confirmation email, nothing! I contacted them 3 times on their website and still no response. Not sure what to do as they are a Beijing Co. but their website says crd contractors.uk. ?????

willm32
6/9/17

"Order before 8pm? Receive it in two business days!" they say

Unless their system has "some sort of problem" in which case they won't let you know that your items were never dispatched. Instead they will say some nonsensical excuse for both their failure to dispatch and their failure to let you know it wasn't dispatched. Now I'm doubting whether I'll get my money back in the time scale they suggested. First time in using them. Won't use again.

timt54
3/6/17

Although the contact details are based in the UK, they are in the Netherlands. Ordered a guitar tuner pedal from them and it arrived 3 days later. I wrote a review on their site just to say thanks for their excellent service and they entered me into a competition draw. A month later they told me I had won £250 worth of Bax vouchers. I phoned them up just to check it was legit and they congratulated me on my winnings. I asked for advice on an item I was considering and they couldn't have been more helpful. The guy I spoke to just happened to be an ex employee of Abelton's tech department. We chatted for ages about music, gigs and bands and his advice was invaluable. Excellent service all round from a great bunch of people. Highly recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the Bax shop staff and other customers.

Bax shop?