Bathquest

Bathquest has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bathquest ranks 36th among Bathroom sites.

How would you rate Bathquest?

“HSK shower door purchase”

Chris D.
2/22/19

Found bathquest had the best price going including a free delivery. Delivery was on time and looks great Really pleased so far

“I ordered a Jacuzzi Veya 46cm cloakroom sink from this...”

philippa c.
3/10/11

I ordered a Jacuzzi Veya 46cm cloakroom sink from this company two days ago nd my cheque was accepted but today i was informed that this sink could only be ordered along with a wc so I went on to the website and tried to place an order for a Duravit 2nd Floor closed couplet wc and I was informed that the duravit was only available locally within the Bedford area. This site is very very misleading as it does not state the sink has to be ordered with a wc and that the duravit is only available locally. Why did they accept my payment two days ago for the sink and then notify two days later. I checked their website again under the FAQs and nothing is mentioned about Duravit only being available locally... Please can u help and get this website running according to their limitations. Many thanks

chrisd556
February 22nd, 2019

Really pleased so far

ryanj132
February 21st, 2019

Ordered a Monarch Water Softener, arrived next day. Website was easy to use and found no problems ordering.

kevinf4
March 25th, 2011

The original review is incorrect,

I have reviewed this site and advise as follows,

It is clearly marked at the top of every Jacuzzi pottery page that orders must be a combination of two items, you only ordered one basin!

Duravit items are not available to click and purchase online from this site.

This online site does not accept cheque payments.

This site has successfully traded online since 2002 and is a reputable retailer within its industry.

philippac
March 10th, 2011

Please can u help and get this website running according to their limitations.

Many thanks

Bathquest is a legit company. It is an SSL Secured Website and has 3D safe pay with SagePay.

By Ryan J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bathquest staff and other customers.

Bathquest Online Bathroom Retailers Based In Bedford. Bathroom Showroom Bedford.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bathquest?

Have a question about Bathquest?