Basso

Basso has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 30 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Basso also ranks 18th among Sunglasses sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate Basso?

“Basso Evo Shoes”

Somoli C.
6/26/20

I was kind of worried from ordering off this Facebook Ad bc I didn't want to be scammed it took a quite time for me to receive my shipment but they have arrived this morning and I am more than happy. I'll b shopping again

“Cant get a refund”

Jeffery S.
3/16/20

I ordered a jacket back in January which is probably stuck in China. It's been over 2 months and asked twice for a refund and keep getting a response it has shipped but is still in the original country where it comes from. Any half way decent company would of already refunded my money since they cant deliver

jefferys253
March 16th, 2020
sheilam390
June 23rd, 2020
I ordered Basso sneakers for my son for Father's Day back in April 2020 the only thing I have received from this company is fake delivery texts. I had dealings with a company like this before and I reported them to the Better Business Bureau. They were investigated and their website was taken down and I do plan on doing the same thing to this company DONT BUY BASSO IS A SCAM.
christopherb737
May 17th, 2020
I been waiting on some shoes i ordered 2 months ago and still havnt got them. I asked for a refund a month ago and i was told i cant cause the shoes already been out but yet i still havnsorry received. Uthroughout i understand there were delays in deliverys but this is unacceptable. Ive ordered a few items from wish during the same time and recieved all my items. This sucks cause i was gon order a few other things from off here but ill just pass on it now.
victoriak142
April 22nd, 2020
Do yourself a favor- don't do business with BASSO. More than a month ago I paid for shoes. Shoes never arrived and money have never been reimbursed. Bad experience.
hopes61
July 3rd, 2020
I want to edit my review because I wore my new sandals today for the first time & they are super comfortable. I'm actually loving life in them today. Someone random commented they liked them and asked where I got them! Super super thankful they came in time for the 4th of July. I was worried and am still a little concerned the other sandals I ordered haven't come yet, but we'll see. I was also concerned the lightweight foam material was going to be easily destroyed with wear, but the material is very compact and the shoes seem nearly indestructible + very easy to walk in because they're super light. The shipping process of this company is completely disappointing. I'm sorry BASSO, but the fact that you don't have better tracking info & the time it takes to receive the items is completely deterring from wanting to order from you again. I do think the shoes are nice, but they still seem overpriced, especially for how long we have to wait to receive them & the risk taken when ordering since you don't offer refunds. I am stoked on my new sandals. I hope the other pair makes it to me soon. For readers: the wait time for shipping to me was 2+ weeks. I ordered both pairs together on June 11 and received one pair on July 3rd. The company responded to my email that the other shoes will arrive soon. The tracking info is through their website, which is very vague and can only be accessed via emails. I don't like that the company charges so much for their product, but I haven't owned the items long enough to know whether the price is truly worth it. I'll keep updating this review as time goes on.

Tip for consumers: Don’t expect your order in a reasonable amount of time. Be prepared to contact support when your order does not arrive and also be prepared to file fraud thru your bank it you’re unhappy with the item because this ruthless company *only does store credit!!!!* Which means if you don’t like what you buy, you’re forced to eat the debt and buy something else that will take nearly a month to arrive. They have clearly invested so little into this company. Not sure it’s worth it!

ninak75
June 6th, 2020
I ordered my shoes April 6,2020 and it is now June 6,2020 still waiting no update still saying it's in China no refund i contacted them 3 times already. I would never do business with them again period
cecilliac1
July 13th, 2020
I have ordered 2 pairs if sandals on apr 25, but still havent received them yet. I sent them emails but nobody reply...
semanuro
December 10th, 2019
I ordered a pair of sneakers on last Valentine's Day- white sneakers with red hearts on. The quality was definitely way lower than I expected due to what I had seen in pictures, they were very very wide inside for the size even though the length was okay and the pair came with a defect. The shoes literally had multiple lines drawn with a pen. I contacted them and send the pictures of the item saying I'm not happy with the product and requesting my refund. They told me to pay the shipping cost, and they would credit me back, so I did. I paid $50 for shipping from Canada to the US. They've never paid back the shipping cost, and I have only wasted my $50 for their defective product without any solid purchase. I told them that they've wasted my $50 for nothing and had no response. They clearly didn't give a damn. I NEVER EVER SUGGEST ANYONE!
alexk263
July 5th, 2019
They dropship products on AliExpress/Alibaba and mark up prices (nothing wrong there). However they falsely advertise both in their review section and size offerings.

PROBLEM: I ordered a size 48 and they shipped me size 47 without notifying me

While they had great customer service, tracking, follow up, and got here MUCH faster than I thought from China - they sent me the wrong size (too small)
lucias37
December 25th, 2019
DO NOT BUY!
DO NOT BUY! I paid over $60 US dollars for a pair of sandals and they arrived not as described. I ordered green and there were obviously "factory" mistakes paint splashes of a different color (pink). The shoes arrived smelling really bad (chemical) and the stitching was uneven. I emailed customer service and they were horrible. I requested a full refund. They accepted a full refund only if I ship it back (would cost over $40.00) or a partial $15.00 refund. Given that this was my second purchase you would think they would want to keep my business. HORRIBLE. I even provided pictures as proof. I do not reccommend. These are poorly made not-so-cheap knockoffs. Also, you can find the EXACT SAME SHOE on ALiExpress for half the price. I repeat, DO NOT BUY.
nikitab14
July 17th, 2018
First of all, this business is based in China. Be prepared to wait at LEAST 3-5 weeks for your shipment.

Second of all, the quality of the shoes I purchased are... very average for the price I paid ($75). I'd probably pay less than $50 for these shoes.

Be wary - They claim "ITEM IS ON SALE TODAY ONLY" to incentivize you to purchase right away, but their items are ALWAYS on 'sale', meaning that's just the item's regular price.

I do appreciate the free shipping, and the email & text updates on my shipping were very cute and nice.
somolic
June 26th, 2020
ingrids66
June 16th, 2020
DO NOT ORDER, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE PRODUCT AND THEY WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY. YOUVE BEEN WARNED. IF YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY, ORDER TODAY!
annam442
October 9th, 2018
Terrible experience, paid 50$ some shoes I wouldn't even have paid 1$, LITERALLY. They smell like plastic and ARE made of plastic, they're not practical or comfortable or anything at all, and with their refund policies they do everything they can to assure that you can't send this trash back... I'm left with the most cheap-looking and uncomfortable shoes I have ever seen... It's all a SCAM, please don't waste your money
andreasa20
April 24th, 2019
First of all the product arrived in about 50 days. 2 sizes smaller and they smelled like plastic. Quality is really very bad. Second i found the same product on aliexpress for $14 and on basso website they were $57. They are selling aliexpress products with a 150% markup. They are scammer. They did not answered my emails, they did not issued a refund. THIS WEBSITE IS SCAMMING PEOPLE, BE AWARE DO NOT BUY!
joannam94
December 8th, 2018
Dont buy from them they re a scam! They resell items from aliexpress and they dont offer refunds, only store coupons
popm
Pop M. – Basso Rep
We do not resell. There are many websites copying our products and reselling them at a much lower quality
mackym
September 14th, 2018
The shoes look like from a supermarket - the look totaly trash and smell like poison
For a price of 65 it is really a scam
anamariah2
April 3rd, 2018
Hi there! My name is Ana and I recently bought a shoulder bag from BASSO. I found out about them via a facebook ad. At first I was somehow worried that I might be scammed, but after I received my bag, everything changed. I bought a leather bag that I absolutely love, high quality and just as described on their website. Also, the customer experience was better than I expected. Now that I am a happy basso customer, I can definitely recommend them. Thank you!
dainap1
November 1st, 2019
Basso shoes are of a really good quality. I got exactly what I wanted and it didn't take as long as I thought it would so i am pretty sure I have made a good choice. Thanks Basso!
claraf25
January 21st, 2019
Ordered my daughter a pair of black DB Sharks trainers that she is crazy about. Ordered from BASSO but was very worried when read reviews.
No need to be - despatched within 24 hours with tracking details. Arrived within 13 days. Would definitely use them again
catalinaf1
October 30th, 2019
I'm really happy that I chose the shoes from this site because they are exactly what I wanted. I think I'm going to look for something for the next season!
ciupes
October 25th, 2019
Honestly, I didn't have many expetation but they were better than I expected and at reasonable price. I'm really satisfied with them.
Keep up the good work!
paulac410
October 25th, 2019
Basso shoes are really nice, very confortable and cool. I would wear them every day. Basso have never disappointed me.
Good job!
marryw5
March 25th, 2018
Basso has a super collection of fanny packs, just received mine in black ( it's similar to the Gucci one but without the logos). The quality is really nice and the customer support also. I think i will get the red one also...

Tip for consumers: Ask the customer support anything, because they are really prompt in their response.

alexandras98
April 24th, 2019
I would like to start by saying i really loved the experience from the first email to the little note they left in the box. All i can say is that the sneakers are bought are AMAZING and really comfortable... all my friends want to know were i got them from.
XOXO

No, they false advertise. They just sell AliExpress, Cheap Chinese knockoffs.

By Lucia S.