Review of Asus

2018 Customer choice award

37 reviews with 5 stars

rustamh
12/19/18

I like all of the models of asus laptops. I have had 4 of them. All of them are expensive at all and they are too fast for their price. At the moment i use X541 model. It coasts only 300$ but i can either play or do my homework on it.

joej200
11/9/18

I've had an Asus laptop for a while and it has survived a lot. Mainly lots of gaming, going to college and random lan parties. I trust this brand a lot and will continue buying their products.

ellyh2
2/21/18

Bought a laptop manufactured by them a few years ago. One day a large number of bad pixels appeared on the screen so I called them and they send over a DHL deliverman right to my house. After 2 weeks he came back with a fixed laptop. Thats what I call a professional customer care!

erickb20
11/11/17

Quiero que me manden una computadora para realizar un unboxing por favor respondanme tambien ustedes podran generar ventas yo pondre el la descripcion del video el link del produxto

anng93
9/25/17

Great long-lasting and really reliable parts! As in the previous review - everything is just top-notch, I also hope they issue a good smartphone, as those are surely the weak spot for now.

terryj67
8/17/17

all my laptops are made by ASUS. And for more than 10 years of using it I have never had no reason to complain. Smooth and efficient work. I really want to see a decent smartphone from them

melvinm48
7/13/17

Best PC manufacturer for now. All my 6 PCs were from ASUS and for sure next one will be ASUS too! I recommend them to everyone!

gregorys87
6/12/17

Solid and inexpensive products. Friendly customer care. I prefer to buy stuff manufactured by them over other suppliers - never had any problems with the warranty or product shipping.

aliab5
6/7/17

Definitely reliable products, the pc which is half made up of the Asus parts is still alive after 4 years of active usage much on the top frequencies. The laptops are quite reliable too, I got 2 of those and lately had to change one for the new version though still the old one is working perfectly, just hard for me to upgrade the laptop with new parts.

karenp146
3/20/17

I told the Best Buy employee exactly what I need from a laptop and he recommended an Asus... My total came to about 1,110.00 but I have not had any problems out of it. I didn't think Asus would be up to scale like a Dell, HP or Apple but I was wrong.

jessac4
3/16/17

Very happy with my Asus Chromebook 14. I travel a lot & it's perfect to use in the car during roadtrips. Battery lasts roughly 9 hours & has no lag time. Not the most optimal laptop for my graphic design work, but that's the chromebook in itself. Would recommend!

michaels431
3/15/17

Folks, I own two 17" Screen ASUS Laptops - one is my backup computer I leave at home, and the other is a piece of computer hardware I have carried in a backpack to Prudhoe Bay Alaska and back to Anchorage for the last 7 years - every other three weeks - which is my work shift rotation to the job site in Prudhoe. My laptop - after 7 years of daily use - is still capable of serving me faithfully (on the other hand, I'm currently on my third Swiss Model Computer backpack - I sure wish they made those with metal zippers!). As a matter of fact, I'm typing this review on my ASUS "Work" laptop from home; over a wireless network I have setup at the house. The only items I have replaced over the years on this well used and Arctic Oil Field abused Work Laptop is a battery, and the DVD Drive. Improvements I've made have been limited - as the original Intel i7 - 2 GHz Processor Laptops are still running MS Operating System 7 Ultimate and MS Office 10 Pro just fine. The improvements include maxing out the RAM and adding a second internal multiple terabyte hard drive, along with several external hard drives, an external Logitech Speaker System and a wireless mouse. All fixes and additions to this laptop were made by me - as the instructions found with the additions and replacement parts are also readily available on the Internet to this day - even a complete laptop computer hardware diagram for these 7 year old models. This made the changes easy to do from home with just a small flat head and / or Philips screwdriver. I've owned many different computer hardware systems since purchasing my first home computer in 1987 - a Compaq Deskpro 286 (which I still have down stairs in its original box); HP's, Dell's, Gateway's, and Apple Macintosh & Quadra's are also systems Ive owned over the years. But these ASUS Laptops have without a doubt been the longest lasting, most reliable computer hardware units I have ever owned. If I could give these particular Laptops six stars, I would! And if ASUS still builds their laptops like they did 7 years ago, I highly recommend them to anyone who needs a system that will survive some of the toughest and coldest work environments known to man besides direct battlefield combat, which these particular Laptops have never experienced!

andrejt4
3/6/17

I bought me an asus x550 version few years ago, upgraded disc to ssd and laptop is working very smooth

silasd12
2/10/17

Strix components - fun and graphic work, they make the experience a lot better. I`m using asus motherboards and graph cards at my every pc - and they are just the top performance.

samw133
11/18/16

Never used Asus notebooks tbh, but theit pc components are one of the best to me. And concerning the site - I do use it only to get drivers wherever I am ;)

timothyg2
7/29/11

I have purchased the asus G72gx 17.3 screen, windows 7 64, with a nvidia 260m video card and 8gb memory.

The Good the price and performance for the price cannot be beat. I have owned it now for 2 years never having had any issue other that cracking a screen at work.
I regularly play games with it, everquest warcraft etc. and it handles them flawlessly.
as a laptop designed to be a desktop replacement it doesn the job and more.

the bad

its heavy as ou would expect, and on occasion a wire to the screen comes loose although its an easy fix not requiring much more than trim to be popped off. batterly life can be short if you are gaming but heck with me it stays plugged in.

In short if you want a gameing laptop for a good price and are willing to allow a few minor quirks, this is the laptop for you

21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Asus staff and other customers.

Asus?