AssignmentHelp.net reviews

Tel: 1-617-874-1011
support@assignmenthelp.net

luckys20
5/15/19

, I will guarantee that no one will ever be disappointed. referencing is done properly. All citations are in place. The flow of the thesis was impeccable.

anonymousa496
2/16/19

Worst people on this planet. After I paid them , they delivered $#*! work in PHP. F**** m**d**chod have no idea how to do it .. and then he says , do you understand english ? should I tell you in punjabi? M******** bastards... I will put a claim and get my money back ... because when i asked for refund , he said I will keep your money , no refund..
They will get their karma back one day , after they die , they will be born again as insects or rats or chicken and someone will cut their throats off , then he won't say ... should i tell you in punjabi? dont u understand english... b***c***d g****u

edgarl24
12/9/18

Evidence: https://imgur. com/RcFbx69. Remove the space after the dot.

Asked for assignment help, paid them and they delivered completely random work. It's not even what I asked for. It was for java and my assignment is about C#.

This is an absolute mess. I also asked for source files, they said 'ok' and they never delivered the source files either. They're now saying I never asked for source files when I have all the live chat transcripts.

Also got threatened by them. They are saying they will 'play' around with my personal information!

These Indian scammers have multiple websites and they deceive students.

Their websites (what I found so far):
https://www. assignmenthelp. net/
https://www. myassignmenthelp. net/

As you can see, they have the exact same live chat on those websites.

zb38
4/17/18

I submitted 4 assignments to them, and spent a lot of time explaining what is needed (although it is clearly stated in the assignment guide). The assignments were for "Personal Development and Leadership" in an MBA program. such a waste of time and money. I had to write them myself!

Tip for consumers: Never deal with this garbage business!

giorgior3
3/12/18

I gave 300 $ for nothing .They are thieves.They will not pay money back.Scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam

nthabisengm
12/16/17

After being told that the tutor will not be able to complete the task, I was glad that I got 50% of my money back. So you can trust that even if they can't complete the task you have given them, you will get your money back :)

Good 24/7 customer service.

elektrob
4/23/17

Do not trust this company and as a matter of fact do not trust any company that has assignmenthelp as a domain name as all of them are run by the same Indian Scammers. I found out the hard way by spending 100s of dollars

sarab94
3/27/17

Its a fake Indian site which exploits students all over world...they hire undergraduates n ask them to do these assignments by the names of fake professors like mark jane etc. I would not recommend any student to use this site and play with there career. Beware!

arlettep
11/13/16

The worst service I used ever. No customer service. I received nothing for $100 please stay away. I had to do the job my self very poor. Total scam

jayanthk
7/6/16

The website doesn't really work they copy from Internet and charge more per assignment."Rakesh Kumar " the owner is an Ass Hole.He thinks he is genius and and names himself as Peter.

harryc55
6/14/16

I should check the online review before pay them $300. The answer they sent me is crap. They also refused to refund, although they promised to refund if you didn't past when you first contact them.

The final words: If you really want to go with them, remember to sign a contract which state the refund policy. In that case, at least you can get your money back through credit card dispute.

aarons89
6/5/16

They just say we will work on any project..They do have any knowledge .They loot your money and never ever return money if project cannot be done,

Peter he runs this website and Jimmy is his assistant.They just pull your legs to get money.If your project is not done and you ask to return money that's it you will be blocked in all forms of their contact.

anass29
4/12/16

This was intended for MyAssignmentHelp.com

Response from Emma S., AssignmentHelp.net Representative
Hello, I am Emma. I would like to know your order number so that I can assist you. Because we have seen most of the negative reviews are fake and work of some ugly competitor. So if you prove me with your order number then for sure we will do something to compensate your loss.
maninderb
4/3/16

Hi,
I would like to appreciate and thank assignment help (http://assignmenthelp.net/ ) for submitting before time. I can say these guys are amazing professionals and I am indebted to PETER for taking my knowledge to the next level.
Cheers

ajayb5
3/28/16

I had previously taken help from many other websites and they always fell short of my expectations in fact i felt that i was cheated. Then i got to know about Myassignmenthelp.net and they not only delivered my assignment on time but they exceeded all my expectations. Thanks to them that i don't have to worry about my assignments anymore and will continue to take their service in future.

Cheers!!

jacobil
3/21/16

I love the service they prepared me with excellent economics homework help material that helped me score a 100 on a big economics test that I took, also these guys are great programmers for help with learning coding. I highly recommend these guys for homework help in economics and computer science

amesd
2/20/16

Stay away from these d)&@ heads, they will take your money and never deliver the service and when you ask for refund they threaten you saying that they will call your uni and tell them about it!!!!! Bloody as@ holes!!!!!!!!

mercedesc2
11/4/15

ONE THIS COMPANY HOLDS UP TO NOTHING THEY PROMISE. TWO THE WORK IS MEDIOCORE AND THEY EVEN SCREW UP ON SIMPLE REQUEST.THREE BEWARE IF YOU DONT LIKE SOMETHING THEY DO, OR THEIR WRITER YOUR SCREWED OUT YOUR MONEY. FOUR AFTER THEIR PAID YOU CAN FORGET THEM TRYING TO WORK WITH YOU, AND RUNNING TO PAYPAL WON'T HELP BECAUSE THEY THREATEN YOU IF YOU GO TO THEM OR FILE A DISPUTE THEY WILL PUBLISH YOUR WORK. FIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AWFUL ANDET PHD WRITERS CAN'T POSSIBLY BE WRITING THESE PAPERS. THIS IS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I EVER USE THIS OR ANY COMPANY. i HAD A DEATH IN MY FAMILY AND IJUST COULDNT DO MY PAPER, BIG MISTAKE I MADE TRUSTING THESE GUYS WITH.AND GET THIS MY PAPER WAS LATE ON THEIR END AND STILL WAS NOT CORRECT AFTER THE WRITER HAD THREE ATTEMPTS, SO GUESS WHO HAD TO CORRECT THE WHOLE DAMN PAPER AND GET IT IN ON TIME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THEY TOLD ME WAS SORRY WE DID OUR PART WRITER HAS BEEN PAID,BUT WE CAN REWORK IT FOR YOU SERIOUSLY!!

rh562
10/9/15

This site is not legit. They do not do what they say they do. They just take your money!

poojar3
9/30/15

order ID: 100278
I gave my assignemnts in this websites worth $1000. When i got my first result it said 54% and it was very shocking. When i sent these guys the message they reply cooly saying we are sorry. Whn i ask for a refund they tell me that they cnnot do anything as i passed. Do not give youre assignments here at all. They just cheat and take money but no quality and customer service people are very rude

mt43
1/1/15

NEVER SEND THEM YOUR ASSIGNMENT.

After receiving the money there is no service, rework of your assignment is very poor and don't address any of your issues.

kats18
12/20/14

I rarely write reviews, but this time i though it will be useful for others. I will try to be objective. I made an order just a couple of days before submission and i guess paid higher than it could be. The assignment was agreed to be done by the 18th afternoon but it was not delivered i started the online chat and was told it would be finished in two hours. Guess what? It was not delivered in two hours. Actually it was not even finished in 4 hours. I can't even express how stressful it was, when i finally received it very late evening with one task still missing. It was very kind of them to send me the missing task the NEXT DAY morning, which obviously was useless because by that time i have already submitted it. One more thing while revising what they have done i noticed that it does not meet the requirements i sent them. In calculations the start day for the project (assignment) was supposed to be in October and for unknown reason they did that in December, which makes the whole assignment wrong. Please be very careful using their service! To be honest i have never experienced such a rude customer service...A good lesson for me to write other reviews before making a decision.

ashimb
9/21/14

assignmenthelp.net, a perfect educational site When I heard about this educational site, I got excited because I finally had someone who is all time available to solve my problems. Though it sounds quite confusing and unbelievable, but yet this is true in all the respect. This site is wonderful in helping and assisting students. Teachers provide timely service with complete information. One time visit have been so effective that in case of any doubt I would love to visit this site and so will you guys

chrisj59
8/12/14

No matter what you do, do not use this site.
they are money hungry guys with incredibly rude, aggresive so called experts.
quality of their work is below average but what will surprise you is once you pay them
to do work. once you pay, do not expect any customer service from them.
The ones on live chat, jimmy, peter, chris are horrible human garbage. customer service is none existence and if you don't like or they did work wrong, don't expect get revision from them. they will treat you like garbage and even curse at you on live chat. What kind of company does that? if it's a school work, they will even threaten you that they will send the work and entire chat you had with them to your school. lol.
I am surprised they are still in business. Do yourself favor and stay away.

lilyj7
7/3/14

OMG, these guys are awful. Really, really bad.
It makes my blood boil that they're around and taking people's money.

I chose this site after seeing their rating here. I think it's only as high as it is because the staff must fake reviews, otherwise I don't know what's going on.

THEY CAN;T WRITE IN ENGLISH

They also can't research very well, and the customer service people are the worst ever. Sure, they're fine BEFORE you give them your money, but if you start asking why it's late, or that you're worried about the quality and they're JUST PLAIN RUDE.

Also, they say that they will only give a refund if you show the university-marked paper and that it's gotten 60% or less. I don't know if that's true.

I didn't hand up the PILE OF C**P they gave me... LATE, but I think it would be very dangerous to do that. I feel like giving people who seem unscrupulous evidence that you handed up something that's not your own work is a TERRIBLE idea, and I don't know how you would be able to chase them up if they still refused to pay.

I don't think I'll ever get my money back, but I'll make that their problem. I have never been so angry in my life and everyone should know how bad this service is and avoid it.

Please, don't make the same mistake I did.

DON'T USE THIS SERVICE!!!!!!!!

Hello Arundeep, You can visit our site any time if you need help.

By Emma S., AssignmentHelp.net Representative

Hi yes we can help you, for more information please use live chat on http://www.assignmenthelp.net/a

By Emma S., AssignmentHelp.net Representative

At Assignmenthelp.net we provide help with homework. But that is not the same thing saying as Assignmenthelp will do my homework. When a student comes to us for our homework help service, we make it our mission to get the students to learn the concepts, master the related topic and skills and ultimately help students get correct answers to their homework problems. Doing homework is extremely important for the teaching-learning process. Doing homework helps student to learn the application of concept taught in classrooms reinforce academic skills taught by the teachers. But students should learn to do smart and efficient homework. The purpose of homework should be to make students learn important fundamental concepts and their real life application; and not simply to keep students busy.

Sure, visit http://www.assignmenthelp.net

By Emma S., AssignmentHelp.net Representative

Questions? Get answers from the AssignmentHelp.net staff and other customers.

5 Photos for AssignmentHelp.net