AssignmentHelp.net reviews

Tel: 1-617-874-1011
support@assignmenthelp.net

lilyj7
7/3/14
OMG, these guys are awful. Really, really bad.
It makes my blood boil that they're around and taking people's money.

I chose this site after seeing their rating here. I think it's only as high as it is because the staff must fake reviews, otherwise I don't know what's going on.

THEY CAN;T WRITE IN ENGLISH

They also can't research very well, and the customer service people are the worst ever. Sure, they're fine BEFORE you give them your money, but if you start asking why it's late, or that you're worried about the quality and they're JUST PLAIN RUDE.

Also, they say that they will only give a refund if you show the university-marked paper and that it's gotten 60% or less. I don't know if that's true.

I didn't hand up the PILE OF C**P they gave me... LATE, but I think it would be very dangerous to do that. I feel like giving people who seem unscrupulous evidence that you handed up something that's not your own work is a TERRIBLE idea, and I don't know how you would be able to chase them up if they still refused to pay.

I don't think I'll ever get my money back, but I'll make that their problem. I have never been so angry in my life and everyone should know how bad this service is and avoid it.

Please, don't make the same mistake I did.

DON'T USE THIS SERVICE!!!!!!!!
pinkyp2
6/22/14
Time saver: assignmenthelp.net Assignmenthelp.net is a wonderful and an impressive site that helped me with my homework and class projects. It is the best way to find solution for unsolved questions. Now, I dont need to be tensed and flip pages of my books to find the exact answer. This site has really saved my time. I recommend you to visit this site get your work done within a minute.
alanan1
6/22/14
Worst service ever.

What I got:

- the paper was sent several hours after the deadline, with A LOT of prodding from me.
- the draft I read was very, very poorly written, by someone who obviously didn't speak English fluently
-the content was awful. Bad structure, weak points, the "research" was so un-academic.
-when I asked for my money back, the operator insinuated that I had money problems. When I said the work was terrible, he literally wrote "lol". When I asked to speak to the manager, he told me he owned the business.

This is a terrible service. Take your hard-earned money elsewhere, I would suggest one of the UK ones. I'm using one now and so far it seems better. That is, none of the staff have insulted me yet and the writers can actually formulate full sentences.
uglaow
6/19/14
This site is not only homework and assignment doing, they do certification degree also. Readhub provide Statistics homework help and statistics assignment help to college and university students. They do provide statistical programming help in SAS, Minitab, R, SPSS, Matlab, Eviews and Gretl and also provide help with certification course.
pennyr4
6/14/14
You guys are freakingly awesome to answer a question. It took me 2 hours to understand a concept myself wile their tutor explained to me in 10 minutes. During Readhub their was a chat that said free session and I used that for asking my doubt. I got my grade right.
johns688
5/23/14
Hi Guys
i recently ordered assignment help for economics assignment with assignmenthelp.net
I was attended by an operator Peter in USA office. I ordered help for my economics research project which involved graduate level economics, mathematics, statistics, network theory. I was previously turned down by many other websites because of the complexity of the task involved. However this peter guy took my work and assigned me a team of two professional tutors. After discussing my project with these guys i realized that they had a sound level of graduate economics and mathematics knowledge that was required for my project. These guys worked with me for 1 week and thoroughly made me understand all the concepts and techniques. They helped me extremely with data collection, experiment design and implementation, data analysis and then finally with writing an amazing 3000 words technical economics report that was applauded by all my peers. I can totally say these guys are amazing professionals and I'm indebted to assignmenthelp.net for taking my knowledge to the next level. and it was a total value for money for 285 USD .
Cheers !
jackm84
4/21/14
This is client No.EH0315985,

This world, indeed, has a lot of different types of people with different set values, however, Timmy, Jimmy and Peter are filthy beasts. They rely on fraud for money which definitely isn't the right way to live. This is unacceptable and beastly behavior.

After I paid them their money, I realized was fooled and sought for an explanation for their actions. I was asking of such a small request but their attitude and responses were horrific. They responded with an "irrelevant to the question" to all, I repeat, ALL, of my requests for a simple explanation. I had requested 300 words, yet they gave me a 30 word response, some even in handwriting.

So I would like to ask, don't you feel low having to rely on fraud and scamming to live? I'm not speaking from this viewpoint because of the $850USD I have lost but because your actions are simply unforgiveable. Put plain, your actions are animal-like. How does your family feel to have a son who relies on fraud for money? Or perhaps your mother and father are animals too?

Although my English may be poor, I will not stop here. This is only the first step. I will tell all those around the world who share these same experiences with me. Please join me against such unacceptable actions.
jimmyr2
5/10/12
Last evening I forgot to do my assignment which was due by midnight,I contacted my friend alan ,he told me about this website ,I ordered an assignment instantly and got it done in 3 hrs time .You were my life save thanks assignmenthelp.net
jennyd5
1/17/12
They are BIG basturds..$#*!er ass...dont ever try to give your work to these thieves..they are damn greedy. I found an alternative that saved me, else I was failed for sure

Hello Arundeep, You can visit our site any time if you need help.

By Emma S., AssignmentHelp.net Representative

Hi yes we can help you, for more information please use live chat on http://www.assignmenthelp.net/a

By Emma S., AssignmentHelp.net Representative

At Assignmenthelp.net we provide help with homework. But that is not the same thing saying as Assignmenthelp will do my homework. When a student comes to us for our homework help service, we make it our mission to get the students to learn the concepts, master the related topic and skills and ultimately help students get correct answers to their homework problems. Doing homework is extremely important for the teaching-learning process. Doing homework helps student to learn the application of concept taught in classrooms reinforce academic skills taught by the teachers. But students should learn to do smart and efficient homework. The purpose of homework should be to make students learn important fundamental concepts and their real life application; and not simply to keep students busy.

Sure, visit http://www.assignmenthelp.net

By Emma S., AssignmentHelp.net Representative

Questions? Get answers from the AssignmentHelp.net staff and other customers.

5 Photos for AssignmentHelp.net