artGalore

artGalore has a consumer rating of 2.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. artGalore ranks 39th among Art Prints sites.

How would you rate artGalore?

“Excellent service... a great experience”

Dagmar D.
7/20/20

I ordered a large wrapped canvas print online. The piece was carefully wrapped and delivered within expected timelines. Quality, workmanship and service was excellent. So happy with my purchase and can't wait to order more!

“Do not order from this compny”

Janice W.
5/20/20

I ordered an Art Print from this place. I haven't received anything even trying to contact them twice.

tessad22
July 14th, 2020

I ordered a small print and was happy with the product when it came. It was exactly what i expected and hoped to get. The only downside with this company is that it took a while to get the order. It was a positive experience all in all. I will definitely order again.

Paul A. – artGalore Rep

Tessa, thank you for your feedback, appreciate your support of small business in Canada. I trust your next order will be fulfilled without the delays we recently went through due to Covid restrictions and artist and publisher shipping issues. All the best.

dagmard4
July 20th, 2020

Paul A. – artGalore Rep

Dagmar, We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you in the future.

janicew240
May 20th, 2020

Paul A. – artGalore Rep

Received order from customer on Apr 29 and due to Covid shipping delays from the publisher and staff work restrictions in Ontario at the time, we were not able to send out the print until May 28th and it was delivered on Jun 4th. Under normal circumstances, this would be unacceptable to any customer and to us as well. However, we were faced with unprecedented circumstances and while the delay was long, it was the very best we could do under the circumstances. We appreciate your continued support of small Canadian business.

horuzioh
March 25th, 2013

Was wary at first because of the previous reviews, and because the site doesn't look high-quality at first. Didn't get my order confirmation by mail, had to send a mail asking for it, but they it sent it soon after. Got my order in two weeks. Lowest price I could find on the net, had a coupon too, and low priced shipping especially since I'm in Canada.

Would do business with them again.

sarab106
July 19th, 2017

Placed an order online. Got a email verifying my order but no general info on approximate delivery. Waited a few weeks. Have called their office 3 times to only get an answering machine. No one called back. Even wrote them an email asking about order status. No one has written me back. Looks like I will have to call Visa to get my money back. I don't think I'll be getting my order. Will never order from them again or will I recommend them to anyone. I usually order these products on line thru the USA but thought it would be better to order closer to home (Canada) with the dollar being as it is and to support businesses at home. Nope. Will just order thru the US and pay the extra instead. Not worth the hassle whatsoever.

georgeh1
July 5th, 2010

I ordered 2 posters for my daughters birthday on May 6. July 5 and still haven't received them. No one will return my voice mails (it only goes to voice mail) and no one will look at my trouble ticket through their support page. Time to phone Visa and try to get my money back. Maybe the police as well...:-(

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the artGalore staff and other customers.

We have everything you need to make your walls beautiful! From gorgeous, high-quality classic art prints to modern posters, to your snapshots turned into unique canvas treasures, wood mounts, acrylic photos, or photos on metal. We also offer custom framing so you can create any look that matches your decor in your home or office.

Business History

Started in 2001, we began offering two Canadian publishers images online, a somewhat novel idea at the time. Over the years, we have added hundreds of publishers and thousands of images to the image catalogue we have today. As digital photos became more popular, we began printing photos on various substrates including canvas, wood, acrylic, and metal. Today, canvas and acrylic photos are our most popular sellers as more people choose photos to print and display in their home or office.

Paul A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about artGalore?

Have a question about artGalore?