Review of artGalore

Cambridge West, ON N3H, CA
Tel: 800-691-3411

sarab106
7/19/17

Placed an order online. Got a email verifying my order but no general info on approximate delivery. Waited a few weeks. Have called their office 3 times to only get an answering machine. No one called back. Even wrote them an email asking about order status. No one has written me back. Looks like I will have to call Visa to get my money back. I don't think I'll be getting my order. Will never order from them again or will I recommend them to anyone. I usually order these products on line thru the USA but thought it would be better to order closer to home (Canada) with the dollar being as it is and to support businesses at home. Nope. Will just order thru the US and pay the extra instead. Not worth the hassle whatsoever.

horuzioh
3/25/13

Was wary at first because of the previous reviews, and because the site doesn't look high-quality at first. Didn't get my order confirmation by mail, had to send a mail asking for it, but they it sent it soon after. Got my order in two weeks. Lowest price I could find on the net, had a coupon too, and low priced shipping especially since I'm in Canada.

Would do business with them again.

georgeh1
7/5/10

I ordered 2 posters for my daughters birthday on May 6. July 5 and still haven't received them. No one will return my voice mails (it only goes to voice mail) and no one will look at my trouble ticket through their support page. Time to phone Visa and try to get my money back. Maybe the police as well... :-(

Questions? Get answers from the artGalore staff and other customers.

artGalore?