Leonid Afremov

Leonid Afremov

Leonid Afremov has a consumer rating of 4.7 stars from 121 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Leonid Afremov also ranks 3rd among Art Prints sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 18 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.3%

• I think its a great example of proper customer service.
  • I have ordered 2 paintings form David & Boris at afremov.com and dealt with them directly over email and texting.

• I asked for a photo of the actual painting for approval before shipment and was very happy when it arrived.
How would you rate Leonid Afremov?

“Magnificent paintings, sterling costumer service”

B D.
2/6/20

My husband was a fan of Leonid Afremov for years and made me discover his beautiful artwork. Leonid was a very gifted painter. These last couple of years we bought a total of seven original paintings that brighten up our home and bring joy to our hearts every time we gaze upon them. They also have a five star costumer service. Any question or issue you have they will quickly answer or provide you with a solution. All paintings are quickly delivered in a solid packing that protects them during transport.

“Only two paintings arrived out of the three ordered”

Catherine M.
8/3/20

Pretty annoyed to find only two paintings have arrived rather than the three that we ordered. This will mean another airport charge as everything imported has a cost for them to screen etc which is not cheap and per package. How do you get this wrong? Also will mean another 6 week wait.

customer service (10) painting (92) 2 paintings (5)
bd113
February 6th, 2020
larif1
July 15th, 2020
What I love about Afremov studio is that here you can buy high-quality oil paintings for a low price. I bought paintings in 2010, 2016, and in 2020 and was always satisfied with my experience. Delivery can be a bit long but it depends on so many factors! Like your location, the delivery company (which is not the Afremov's gallery obviously), your custom laws after all! Love what you do guys, thank you so much for magnificent work <3
rokkip
July 15th, 2020
Ordered 2 recreations by Afremov - Venice, Gondola and Angel of Love. Delivered quickly in the USA, nicely wrapped. I had a tracking code and knew where the painting was at any time. The canvases are amazing - so bright and shiny. I constantly get compliments from my guests on how great this art looks. Thank you so much! I started to order paintings as gifts to my friends - it's just $149!
helent360
August 13th, 2020
We bought 5 paintings and they were sent to us separately. Though we waited a few weeks for all the paintings to finally arrive, my husband and I are so happy with them! The paintings are all so beautiful and brilliant, so much better than what we see online. Best of all the staff at Afremov are prompt in responding to emails, very helpful and from the way the paintings were packed, I know they take great care of each piece that is sent out. Thank you so much! We love our paintings! Here's 2 of our 5 paintings.
maksr4
August 7th, 2020
On the website of Afremov's studio, I ordered a painting with John Hooker for my friend. He is far from being an artist but is a big fan of American blues music. In this regard, I decided to gift him a painting of one of his favorite performers. It turned out that he was once portrayed by Leonid Afremov. I made the order without problems, he came quickly, did not even communicate with the sellers after the order, there was no need. Thankyou, everythingwasgood!
nickk258
June 23rd, 2020
Absolutely fantastic! Great quality painting. And even though UPS lost my package and accidentally sent it 100 miles out of it's way, it still arrived in perfect condition! So it was packaged well too. The painting continues onto the sides of the canvas, so it looks good without a frame if you don't want one. Might be the single greatest thing I've ever gotten! Can't wait to buy more!
sarahc913
July 17th, 2020
Purchased "Autumn Stroll on a Horse" great customer service and fast shipping well packed and painting is beautiful. Very happy thank you.
allar6
July 17th, 2020
I have been buying from Afremov's online gallery for almost 10 years. His paintings are so shiny and full of light that I couldn't think of any other artistic works to decorate my home with. I never had any problems with delivery or whatnot. I recommend you to get informed about the custom laws in your country to avoid unpleasant surprises. Other than that, I'm sure you will enjoy your experience and your painting.
kamilak12
September 9th, 2020
My painting disappeared somewhere along the way. It's a shame because it was planned as a gift. I had to buy another gift for the birthday boy. And the order never came. When all imaginable terms had already passed, they returned the money to me and apologized. Although, I'm sure it's not the studio's fault. Anything can happen during the shipping process. The main thing is that they have not avoided responsibility. I have very pleasant impressions, not offended at all.
abigailj38
September 16th, 2020
My husband and I did not know at all what to give our parents for their wedding anniversary. The situation is typical: they already have everything. Therefore, we decided to move away from practical things and turn to art. We looked for something suitable on the Internet, found Afremov's paintings. Very juicy! Ordered, received somehow even quicker than expected. Everyone liked the picture, thanks!
octavios19
September 11th, 2020
Incredible game of colors, very exciting. The painting transmits energy and love passion. It is also a reflection of everyday life wrapped in such a common and at the same time unique romance. EXCELLENT WORK.
coreym137
July 23rd, 2020
I ordered a "surprise original" 2 weeks ago and received it within 10 days. I had no idea which painting I was going to receive and I'm happy to say it was a large 30"x40" painting called "London". It's an amazing piece of art signed on both sides and was delivered with a certificate of authenticity. Great job Afremov Studios.
adrianon1
August 31st, 2020
I'm an old man and never trusted online shopping. However, I've heard so many good things about the studio of my favorite painter Leonid Afremov that I decided to give it a go. I contacted the studio and wanted them to ease my concerns. The sales manager walked me through all the delivery stages and answered all my questions. I am patiently waiting for my painting to come, will keep you updated.
lorip248
April 6th, 2020
I own three pieces painted by Leonid Afremov. The first thing anyone sees when they enter our home is the extra large Sea Regatta... it is a show stopper! People who enter don't get all the way through the door before we hear "whoa, that's amazing!"
sunnym48
August 17th, 2020
I'm am madly in love with my paintings! I have not received the third one yet. I order mine stretch on a wood frame. That way I can hang them immediately. I have posted photos on Facebook and my friends love them! The family seems very friendly. I am in the middle of reading Leonid Afremov's book.
kiras41
August 20th, 2020
I have known the work of Leonid Afremov for a long time. I really like the work of my compatriot. I decided to order his painting on the official website. I liked everything: from registration to delivery. The picture met expectations. It is the same as it was presented on Afremov's website, even better. The colors are brighter, the texture is unusual and unique, this can only be achieved with a palette knife. Thank you!
lext8
September 10th, 2020
I ordered an autumn landscape with birches on the website. The picture turned out to be very beautiful, even more interesting than on the website, and so big! I am satisfied! I hung it on the wall, now it is the cultural center of my apartment. There are no complaints about delivery either. It arrived even a little earlier than the maximum waiting period. No extra charges, delivered for free. Order from the studio of Leonid Afremov, they did not let me down.
melissaw620
September 17th, 2020
I have been so drawn to these beautiful paintings and I am not a huge fan of art. When my husband purchased the wrong one for me on our anniversary they quickly and easily helped me so I could have the painting I so wanted. I am so excited to have these framed. I love the work and customer service. Quick reliable and easy delivery in great packaging..
patrickc541
May 12th, 2020
Beautiful painting! The texture and colors are perfect. I will definitely purchase more items from this gallery. Service was impeccable with constant communication. Highly recommend!
dawnm701
August 29th, 2020
I placed my order, in good faith, was told it was shipping, FOR 3 WEEKS. Finally received it, and it's not even close to what I ordered. Nothing but excuses and the runaround. Disappointed and frustrated are an understatement. I want what I ordered. But not forced to wait 6 weeks total for it. AND the certificate of authenticity doesn't even match the pairing that they sent wrong.
Edit: got ahold of Afremov studios. They want to issue refund instead of sending the correct painting. Bad customer service. Would not recommend.
EDIT #2: Got my refund, so there's that. Re-ordered, and got a painting without an autograph on it. Fussed again, and received the worst version they had, of a completely different painting. This place is ruining the Afremov name. DO NOT PURCHASE. The headache isn't worth what they send. And what they send, it NOT what they advertise.
derekk153
August 4th, 2020
I ordered a painting as a gift to my wife, she really liked it. She said, firstly, that she wants an original and that she really likes Afremov. At first, I did not understand what the bright spots were, then I figured it out. Now I know what impressionism is :) And she decided on a gift for her mother, she is already choosing a picture on your website. There are still three months before the mother-in-law's birthday. Although our picture did not took long to deliver.
adrianb213
July 23rd, 2020
My wife and I are delighted with the re-creation of Couple Under One Umbrella we purchased.The painting was delivered, well packed, in a very robust tube to avoid damage. This is the only practicable way of delivering the items at a reasonable cost. We have had the painting professionally mounted and framed.The re-creation is very similar to the original.
yvonnev29
February 25th, 2020
Just received this beautiful recreation Melody of the Night hand painted by Leonid and we are very very pleased. It was shipped fast, packing was great and the painting is so beautiful, more than we expected and we expected a lot! Boris was exceptional in helping us as well as Natalie from the studio, they went over and above customer service, having lots of patience with these newcomers to the artistry of Leonid Afremov. We ordered 2 recreations and one original and I know it won't be the last! Thanks again for the awesome customer service!
alexm955
February 21st, 2020
Absolutely Breathtaking! My imagination can't compare to the vibrancy emanating from this painting! Gazing into this artwork doesn't merely please your eyes, it also brings hope and encouragement to your soul.
timk382
July 21st, 2020
I really like the paintings by Leonid Afremov, and it took me a long time to order the originals of his work. True, I was afraid of problems associated with long-distance shipping or possible deception (I just never ordered anything on the Internet before). But finally, I made up my mind. I was so worried that I mixed up the painting. I saw it the next day, wrote to the manager. He reassured me, wrote that he would settle everything, he himself re-ordered the desired one. Yesterday I received a long-awaited package! Thanks to the staff!

The transparency of the business, the beauty in the paintings, the dedication to the true collectors.

By Rogan H.
See more answers (3)

You won't find better quality for the price Afremov provides. You just won't.

By Rogan H.

Both it depends what you order. They have many options and the prices vary.

By Matt D.
See more answers (3)

The shipping can take up to 4 weeks, but if you need the order to arrive faster we can arrange express delivery

By Leonid A.,
See more answers (3)

Some are. You have to look into the details of each painting. Some are done by his students, others have some background put in by his students, but were finished by Leonid

By Sunny M.