Review of Leonid Afremov

Tel: +5219841094781
shipping@afremov.com

akoc
2/24/18

I initially purchased a recreation. I asked for a photo of the actual painting for approval before shipment and was very happy when it arrived.

On the next orders for original one of a kind painting, I was enticed that I could get original painting for free with my orders. I asked for photos before shipment but I was assured that I will get the same thing as what was in the website image. I am now feeling sorry and stupid that I relented. To my disgust, the paintings that I received were mediocre compared to the online images.

I did receive a full refund. I have asked for return labels for the mediocre paintings.

I am sharing this experience to protect potential buyers.

Tip for consumers: To POTENTIAL AFREMOV OIL PAINTING BUYERS: INSIST ON A PHOTO - not an image download OF THE ACTUAL PAINTING that they are going to ship to you.

lindar60
2/16/15

I have only been able to get one of these MAGNIFICENT works of art, so far. Mine has met and exceeded my expectations!!! I, personally think, that the value of these awesome works of art cannot be met anywhere else, that I have seen. I am so happy to have found something fresh and beautiful to brighten up my home and my day, every time I look at it. God's blessings to you Mr. Afremov, and I thank you, keep up the good work. SATISFIED CUSTOMER.

flomj
3/17/11

The painting arrived within the timeframe promised - even though it had to travel half way across the world. It was carefully and securely wrapped and hand delivered. I am entirely delighted with it. It is even more beautiful in the original that the picture on your website suggested that it might be. I look forward to buying other examples of your extraordinary work.

jackd13
3/17/11

I came across the paintings of Leonid Afremov on the internet and purchased a few of his paintings on www.afremov.com. The paintings I received are absolutely stunning. They are very pretty. You can't judge a business when everything goes smooth. Every business makes an occasional mistake and you can see if they business is worthy or not by how they solve the issue. In one of the transactions I received a wrong painting, not what I ordered . They let me keep the incorrect painting as gift and sent me the correct painting almost immediately. I think its a great example of proper customer service. They also answered emails very quickly and gave all the information about the shipping.

Questions? Get answers from the Leonid Afremov staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Leonid Afremov