Review of Aromantic

Tel: 01309696900
info@aromantic.co.uk

alonah3
3/15/19
I have a full aromantic book from their website, and I was looking for serums recipes, but in the book, they have just one recipe for each skin type and that's all, I went on their website and purchased a PDF file that was claiming had a recipes of facial oils, serum and many more, I bought it and that was exactly the part extracted from the book I have bought.. I asked for a refund because the description is wrong and exaggerated I was told IT IS NOT REFUNDABLEPRODUCT, Aromantics simply don't care about customer support and loyalty.. I have ordered from you so much.. I wish I had paid trough pay pal but it is never works and they say this is my fault and something wrong with my computer ..
They charge VAT for every single product which I have no idea why?
alisoni2
9/27/17
The website is misleading. With opening times shown, I presumed wrongly that they sold at the warehouse. They don't. They only take sales online. I offered to order on line in the car, then walk over to pick it up, but that was a negative as well. There was no "can do" about the business. As I explained, we are over from Sydney, we can't come back in several days. It made me appreciate my local soap supply warehouse in Australia. They have terrific customer service. Aromanttics didn't want to help.
tinab85
3/2/16
Not impressed with Aromantic. Ordered on a Friday morning first thing before 10am over the phone. Mine was a tiny order. I was informed at the time of ordering that all the things I required were in stock( 3 of them) so it could have been sent out that day as it was not a large parcel, however they said for some reason that they would do it on Monday. When it had not arrived on Tuesay I spoke with them that same day. They claimed it had been despatched that day and that they were within their lead time of three days for despatch from the time of ordering. Rubbish! Today is Wednesday and I am still waiting. They have had my money in their bank account for almost a week. Why not take payment on the day they post items instead of grabbing your cash and making you wait. Or simp,ympost things it the same day they are paid. They should also be upfront and tell you what is really happening instead of telling porky's.
iuliiaf
11/3/15
I had a great experience with Aromantic customer service. I ordered several products but unfortunately our local post collapsed and sent all orders back. It wasn't Aromantic's fault, the same issue happened with orders from other stores.

Aromantic customer service was quick and helpful. First they wanted to send a replacement but then they received my package back. I decided to ask for a refund since I wasn't sure if the post office sorted out their issues. They sent a refund minutes after I asked about it.

I'm very happy with their customer service and going to order again (once out post sorts out all issues).
rahimas
6/23/13
Okay, I ordered from them and my order was super expensive. They delivered it two weeks LATE! When it arrived all the seals of all the oil bottles had broken so all three carrier oils I ordered had leaked into the package. I contacted the company and received no reply whatsoever for a month, after which someone got back to me asking me to prove that the oils had arrived at my doorstep with broken seals. I'd already thrown them away by then so I gave them proof of purchase. They said since a month had passed they were not willing to refund or replace the items. Additionally they told me that because I had not opted for a tracked package delivery, it was not their fault if anything happened to the items!! I emailed them back saying that I was not going to ever buy from them again and received no reply. I've now told ALL my friends (many of whom are aromatherapy enthusiasts, one of whom sells them) never to buy from Aromantics and to inform others not to either.

Absolutely RIDICULOUS! Never ever buying from Aromantics again. Shame on you!

I'm going to post this on all review websites I can find!
jennys1
4/20/10
Reliable company with quality products and great customer service!

Questions? Get answers from the Aromantic staff and other customers.

Aromantic?