Aromantic

Aromantic has a consumer rating of 2.92 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Aromantic ranks 284th among Cosmetics sites.

How would you rate Aromantic?

“So happy!”

Jumana A.
6/17/21

I absolutely love ordering from this company. The products are great and the customer service is AMAZING!

“Deceiving customers by taking be t day delivery mone while item wld t arrive almost 5 working days”

Betty L.
7/13/20

This company has to be closed down they placed next day delivery money and when the money for next day day delivery has been paid you ll never get the item 5 working day and said it is non refundable Well this stealing people s money by method which not acceptable in a whole England or UK I ll ne'er recommend this company to friends and family because this total fraud

jumanaa3
June 17th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
To be honest, I always order from this company as they really work hard to deliver quality products with great care.

Products used:
Chia Seed oil
Tea tree oil

bettyl240
July 13th, 2020

benjb
Benj B. – Aromantic Rep

Dear Betty,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

My colleague tried to tell you on the phone that you placed your order on Saturday which is a day that we are unfortunately closed. Therefore we wouldn't have started to process your order until the earliest, today, Monday. We are not Amazon, we don't have the ability to work 24/7 as we are a small family run business. The delivery service you paid for is Royal Mail Tracked 24 which is only going to be from the point in time that we ship the parcel out after having picked and packed it as per our delivery page as well as the checkout where we state that it can be up to 3 working days from the point of order.

Your order is now shipped and so long as Royal Mail are on time then you should have it tomorrow.

As a result of your feedback, we have now renamed the service from "Royal Mail 24" to "Royal Mail 1st Class" to give our customers clearer expectations.

Regards

Benjamin Borseth

Managing Director

Aromantic Ltd.

iuliiaf
November 3rd, 2015

I had a great experience with Aromantic customer service. I ordered several products but unfortunately our local post collapsed and sent all orders back. It wasn't Aromantic's fault, the same issue happened with orders from other stores.

Aromantic customer service was quick and helpful. First they wanted to send a replacement but then they received my package back. I decided to ask for a refund since I wasn't sure if the post office sorted out their issues. They sent a refund minutes after I asked about it.

I'm very happy with their customer service and going to order again (once out post sorts out all issues).

jennys1
April 20th, 2010

Reliable company with quality products and great customer service!

ryane137
June 8th, 2020

Had a rancid eucalyptus oil from this company. Told customer service who palmed me off saying 'all natural products smell differently which is a load of rubbish. I have had many eucalyptus oils, organic and non organic from a variety of other companies and never had an issue or a vile smell like this. Each product comes with a batch number but they had no interest in the batch number, or asking me to send it back as proof. They told me they advise their customers to buy a small bottle to ensure they are happy with it first. Cant even believe it. Personally I will never use the company again and I would advise you to do the same. There are so many brilliant retailers out there for essential oils why use a company that provides this level of service.

alisoni2
September 27th, 2017

The website is misleading. With opening times shown, I presumed wrongly that they sold at the warehouse. They don't. They only take sales online. I offered to order on line in the car, then walk over to pick it up, but that was a negative as well. There was no "can do" about the business. As I explained, we are over from Sydney, we can't come back in several days. It made me appreciate my local soap supply warehouse in Australia. They have terrific customer service. Aromanttics didn't want to help.

alonah3
March 15th, 2019

I have a full aromantic book from their website, and I was looking for serums recipes, but in the book, they have just one recipe for each skin type and that's all, I went on their website and purchased a PDF file that was claiming had a recipes of facial oils, serum and many more, I bought it and that was exactly the part extracted from the book I have bought. I asked for a refund because the description is wrong and exaggerated I was told IT IS NOT REFUNDABLEPRODUCT, Aromantics simply don't care about customer support and loyalty. I have ordered from you so much. I wish I had paid trough pay pal but it is never works and they say this is my fault and something wrong with my computer.
They charge VAT for every single product which I have no idea why?

tinab85
March 2nd, 2016

Not impressed with Aromantic. Ordered on a Friday morning first thing before 10am over the phone. Mine was a tiny order. I was informed at the time of ordering that all the things I required were in stock( 3 of them) so it could have been sent out that day as it was not a large parcel, however they said for some reason that they would do it on Monday. When it had not arrived on Tuesay I spoke with them that same day. They claimed it had been despatched that day and that they were within their lead time of three days for despatch from the time of ordering. Rubbish! Today is Wednesday and I am still waiting. They have had my money in their bank account for almost a week. Why not take payment on the day they post items instead of grabbing your cash and making you wait. Or simp, ympost things it the same day they are paid. They should also be upfront and tell you what is really happening instead of telling porky's.

rahimas
June 23rd, 2013

Okay, I ordered from them and my order was super expensive. They delivered it two weeks LATE! When it arrived all the seals of all the oil bottles had broken so all three carrier oils I ordered had leaked into the package. I contacted the company and received no reply whatsoever for a month, after which someone got back to me asking me to prove that the oils had arrived at my doorstep with broken seals. I'd already thrown them away by then so I gave them proof of purchase. They said since a month had passed they were not willing to refund or replace the items. Additionally they told me that because I had not opted for a tracked package delivery, it was not their fault if anything happened to the items! I emailed them back saying that I was not going to ever buy from them again and received no reply. I've now told ALL my friends (many of whom are aromatherapy enthusiasts, one of whom sells them) never to buy from Aromantics and to inform others not to either.

Absolutely RIDICULOUS! Never ever buying from Aromantics again. Shame on you!

I'm going to post this on all review websites I can find!

Absolutely not! Swerve this company. They have no interest in helping when they send you rancid products

By Ryan E.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Aromantic staff and other customers.

Browse through our range of natural skin care products and cosmetics at Aromantic. We provide organic and natural ingredients, recipes and courses for make-your-own skin, hair and beauty care products.

benjb
Benj B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aromantic?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.9
Have a question about Aromantic?