Sitejabber Website Reviews and Complaints

ResellerRatings
4.7 / 5
Better Business Bureau
3 / 5

Aqua Science has a consumer rating of 4.84 stars from 795 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Aqua Science most frequently mention customer service, free shipping and pressure tank.Aqua Science ranks 3rd among Water Filter sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 23 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.2%
How would you rate Aqua Science?
Business's Favorite Review

“Very helpful”

Michaela R.
12/13/21

Very helpful when I needed help finding the right filter for my well. Super fast shipping, received the filters get next day.

See full review

“Love my 3AS30 constant pressure controller!”

Kenneth L.
6/12/22

Super happy with my new VFD pump drive. My Irrigation well pump used to rattle the building when it started/stopped. Now you can only hear the sound of water running through the pipes! Ran it through dozens of tests. It runs every valve station without any pressure drop. Showed my neighbor, and now he's going to buy a system. Aqua Science had a very far price & love the free shipping! I will buy from them again.

kennethl686
June 12th, 2022

Random internet search. No tax & free shipping

Reason I chose this product:

High quality. Same manufacturer as my existing pump

corym188
December 7th, 2021

I have a point well and my jet pump was on its last leg. I called and talk with one of their technician about getting a new Goulds pump. She was extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. I was surprised that the prices on their site was not just for businesses but for everyone. I order my pump and everything else I needed to replace my old one. Even better surprise was that I got it the next day! I would always recommend Aqua Science to anyone who has a plumbing project. Keep up the great work!

Tip for consumers:
Feel free to call, they are more than willing to help you every step of the way!

charlesh1131
June 21st, 2022
Verified purchase

Some prices were lower some where higher than other wed sites, but overall it was a bit cheaper and much easier together everything at one place. The people were always friendly on the phone and took the time to explain why I needed something I didn't think I did.
Everything was in stock and shipped quick, a big plus when the rest of the World is back ordered.
I would buy from Aqua Science again and would tell friends to shop here too.

One stop shopping

Reason I chose this product:

I want the best I can get

neilb350
April 9th, 2022
Verified purchase

I ordered a replacement Extrol tank and the replacement inlet Tee to make the install easier. The Tee kit included every down to the teflon tape and pipe dope. I was pleasantly surprised to find it all there. It made the install so much easier on my end as a weekend plumber. I did not have to go the hardware store once. Thanks for great pricing, free delivery and completeness in the kit. I will order from you in the future when the need arises

Best Price and free shipping

Reason I chose this product:

Exact replacement of existing unit

breth56
April 1st, 2022
Verified site experience

Good, called nice. Friendly service.

But some products could use some more specifications, like flow rate on uv light systems.

Good service, best price

Reason I chose this product:

Quality, used the brand before

brianb3218
May 2nd, 2022
Verified site experience

Serena was awesome to talk to - extremely knowledgeable, asked all the important questions, and recommended the best pump to replace my burned out submersible. First time doing this myself, and I feel like it will go very well with Aqua Science's advice and support. Thank you.

Reason I chose this business:

Came highly recommended, and you have great, fair prices.

Reason I chose this product:

Based on our conversation, these are the parts I need to get my submersible well pump working again.

darelc3
March 30th, 2022
Verified site experience
• Updated review

Love this place. So helpful and easy to find what I need. Home delivery was one day. Amazing. Never mind the crazy times we are in. Thank you for staying professional and customer service during these apocalyptic times. Best regards DC

Because you rock. Simple

Price quality and service

I had a very easy time navigating your website as well...
March 28th, 2022
• Previous review

I had a very easy time navigating your website as well as enjoyed the suggestions for supplies needed for installation. Thank you Dc

Web results. Good price!

Like quality

joeb2273
April 11th, 2022
Verified purchase

I own Admiral Water in NJ. Aqua Science has always been exceptional. The owner is very nice and helps us out whenever she can. Great company.

garym1564
January 5th, 2022

I ordered some tank tees from the Aqua Science website. I received tees that were different than those pictured on the website and on my order. (Contrary to the picture on the website, there were no unions to allow the tank tees to be mounted in the correct position. The PRV is required to point down by code, so the parts sent were not compatible with code.) I tried to discuss with customer service, but they apparently don't have any experience in plumbing and couldn't understand the issue. The took the parts back, but wouldn't refund the full price. Very unhappy with Aqua Science. I'll use Supply House in the future.
Update - the full amount was finally refunded. However, the fault was clearly that of Aqua Science by posting the incorrect picture with the item, so it should have been fully refunded without delay.

dennisd887
April 15th, 2022
Verified purchase

I will definitely order from Aqua Science again. I placed my order and it was at my house 2 days later. Unfortunately, one of the items (oversized product) arrived damaged. I contacted Aqua Science (Jim) and received a replacement at my house the following day, they also provided a return label to ship the damaged product back. All other products were of high quality and I couldn't have received any better customer service, thank you!

Jim, was awesome... couldn't have asked for better customer service.

Reason I chose this business:

Good prices, compared to others. I was able to order everything I needed from one source.

bradr623
December 17th, 2021
Verified purchase

Jim at Aqua Science knew what the part was that I was looking for even though there was no part number to be found. After emailing a picture to him to confirm was I was seeking. He found it and even threw in an extra gasket. Excellent customer service. Despite living in Texas I will continue to use Aqua Science for all my water pump and softener needs.

curtisd120
January 5th, 2022
Verified site experience

Tried to find this calcite locally but no luck. Thanks for having it, ease of check out and free shipping made my decision to buy here easy.

Price, availability, free shipping

Reason I chose this product:

I'm out, and can't find locally. You'd think lowes or home depot would have it but not at my local store.

stephenp1153
April 10th, 2022
Verified purchase

Cory in shipping delayed my shipping because he wasn't sure what to send me ( Really) the callback
Number I was provided was a text only number. Nobody told me that. My text weren't responded to either. I've been sitting here for almost a week W/O water. While my order just sits there.

Almost impossible to reach them. None of the answering machine options lead you to a human.
This company’s operating pratcies are exactly what’s wrong with American Businesses. I know this bad review will never be published. But I had to write it anyways.

Reason I chose this business:

I chose them because they had what seemed like a really nice web site along with what was advertised as “ Promt” shipping…LMAO

Reason I chose this product:

I wanted quality, but that remains to be seen as I’m still without the stuff I ordered. If you need parts fast please don’t choose this company. Their business motto is to collect their money, then shipping is when ever they get around to it.

robertr3691
May 1st, 2022
Verified site experience

They have everything you could ever need for your well care. It's quick and easy. Thank you, Robert Rowan

Reason I chose this business:

I have been using Aqua Science, for my well needs for over 10 years, and I have never had any issues with them.

Reason I chose this product:

CAL-50 is the product that works best for my home, it brings my Ph levels up and help with neutralizing acids.

donm831
May 10th, 2022
Verified site experience

Finding products was easy. Trouble with hand off to paypal, kept coming back to a different customer name. Had to redo order 3 times before the hand off worked correctly. Talk to you IT folks.

* Aqua Science attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

marka2213
June 3rd, 2022
Verified purchase

I had to replace a pressure vessel and iron filter in my house and this team was amazing. I talked to a few other compiles and they always seemed to point to the only solution that they actually sell rather than the full set of options and tailoring the solution to your needs. The iron filter rep was so knowledgeable and helpful, it's a shame I can't remember her name. Give her a raise! She walked me through each option and what the pros and cons were of each.

azizm18
February 16th, 2022
Verified site experience

Quick and easy. I will provide 5 stars if I get my product fast. Thanks.

The cheapest price.

mikhailk45
March 16th, 2022
Verified purchase

Very easy communication. Sales person ( Jim Tutko) was very helpful, figured out what I need after I sent him pictures he asked for. Shipped fast. Packaged well. Product as described. Good price. Will definitely use this company again

Price and reviews online

Replacing the same valve

byrone32
April 22nd, 2022
Verified purchase

I've bought several products from Aqua Science. The quality is great and the people on the phone are even better. Not only helpful, but they really know the products and the applications. How often do you find that anymore?

I'll keep going to Aqua Science for all of my own stuff - and I strongly recommend them to anyone else.

davidn1843
April 17th, 2022
Verified purchase

In 2016 I ordered a well tank from Aqua Science as a new customer solely based on price. The tank came with a 7 year warranty from the manufacturer. Roughly 6 years later the tank got a leak in the bladder and needed to be replaced. I e-mailed them and got a response within an hour stating they would be more than happy to assist. A new tank was sent out immediately, (I understandably had to pay for shipping) and arrived at my door within a week. However, the shipping company had damaged the tank during its travels which left me back at square one. I sent aqua science an e-mail that day and again within hours had a response that another tank would be sent out free of charge to replace the damaged one. They even went as far as to wrap this one in extra layers to protect it and ensure it arrived undamaged. I'm 37 years old, rarely can I remember, (especially as of late) a company so eager and willing to do right by their customer. I was never in the dark waiting days for a response. They never gave me the run around, nor tried to push the responsibility onto the manufacturer. I had answers and solutions almost immediately every time I contacted them. Customer service like that is a rarity today and I will be a loyal customer in the future solely because of how well I was treated and taken care of. I usually don't even bother to write reviews even when asked, but in this case I asked them where to go to do so because it was so deserving.

greggz10
May 9th, 2022
Verified purchase

I needed a new water softener and AIO Iron Filter. I spoke to Jim and he was very helpful in selecting the right system for my home. The ordering was easy and the shipping was quick. I installed the equipment based on the supplied instructions and everything went exactly as planned. The total was about 2K less than a local install. All in all a great experience.

Reason I chose this business:

Excellent selection of systems and great prices too.

Reason I chose this product:

I wanted a Fleck system sized properly for my home. Fleck is one of the standards for this type of equipment.

johnh2560
February 27th, 2022
Verified site experience

My shopping experience went just fine- a very fair deal on this pressure tank,
Very much appreciate it!

Thanks

Reason I chose this business:

Simply because you had a better deal on this tank.

Reason I chose this product:

Replacing the same model that has been installed for quite a few decades and doesn't have a filter in front of it.
They've proven to be a very well made pressure take.

stevenm2133
May 5th, 2022
Verified purchase

First time I did a well pump installation. They walked me through and sent me everything I needed. Installation went great.
Thanks

Reason I chose this business:

Great website easy to understand good detail

It's what they recommended

suzyg22
January 16th, 2022
Verified purchase

I spoke to a very nice lady who was extremely helpful. She shipped the item the very same day and free shipping was a really welcome bonus. Could not have been more satisfied. Will always check this site first before ordering from anyone else.

benniej19
April 25th, 2022
Verified site experience

Easy site to use. The WM6 pressure tank was installed in my new house. That was 17 years ago. It has lasted 17 years, so stay with a good product I say.

Reason I chose this business:

Was installed in my house 17 years ago.

Reason I chose this product:

Staying with what work before.

Questions? Get answers from the Aqua Science staff and other customers.

Aqua Science is one of the Nation's largest source for Water Well Pumps, Pressure tanks, Pressure Booster Systems, Drinking Water Systems, Cartridge Filters, Fleck Water Softeners, pH neutralizers, Radon mitigation systems and much more...
Founded in 1985 with the single concept, "We will bring the world's finest water treatment equipment and well water supplies to the public at the lowest prices in the country. We will work hard to ensure you and your family the safest and highest water quality, the best available advice, and a company that cares about its customers."

Business History

We have over 50,000 customers accounts in the United States and Canada. We have in our staff a well trained, professional team of Water Treatment Professionals ready to assist you with your Water Quality concerns.

We carry the top brand names in the Water Treatment industry like Amtrol Pressure Tanks, Goulds Pumps, Fleck Controls, Davey, Grundfos, A. Y. McDonald, Pentek, WellMate, Boshart, etc.

As part of our corporate philosophy, we believe direct contact between ourselves and the customer is critical in establishing a working relationship. That’s why when you call Aqua Science, you will be greeted with a human voice. Although we have a voicemail system, it is only used when we are closed, or in those inevitable instances when a flood of calls come at once. Please contact us at any time, we look forward to hearing from you.

stephenc1342
Stephen C.
Typically responds within 23 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aqua Science?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.8
Have a question about Aqua Science?