Appleiphoneunlock.uk reviews

tennya1
8/14/19

Well, I did not read the reviews before paying to unlock my ipad. I am going through exactly the same thing most of the people went through here. I was stupid. well lesson learnt the hard way. I find it interesting that after paying $27 as the initial cost, you try to email them and they do not respond at all. then once you click for the second purchase of $42 the download or whatever starts to turn and all of a sudden you get a message from them saying the device has been reported lost/stolen/blacklisted or whatever and they tell you that a premium stuff is available in 2-3 days....AND THAT SERVICE WILL UNLOCK MY DEVICE. Thats after they mentioned in the beginning of the message that they cannot unlock it?????? but as a googwill gesture they will refund the original amount in the form of a VOUCHER. Now this voucher cannot be used by you to continue with your attempt to remove ilcoud locked device but can be used for other devices??????? FEELS LIKE SCAM THEN MUST BE A SCAM. FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON ME..FOOL ME TWICE SHAME ON YOU.

lalitc5
7/29/19

This website must be shutdown and blocked immediately. Don't get trapped. They start with 27USD, Then they ask for 32 USD and will say your phone has stolen status. They will send you another link asking to pay for premium service.
Payment will appear "£49.99 - Final payment, no further payment guaranteed"
Don't get trapped. Screen shots are attached herewith.
You might get mail from this mail id
sales@appleiphoneunlock.uk

Tip for consumers: Iphone unlock service scam. Don't get trapped.

lesd19
7/19/19

absoliute scam,after three days of showing the down load percentage of unlock process,they then tell you your ipad is reported stolen and they want a third payment.STAY CLEAR.

stefanc40
7/12/19

they will never unlock anything.it`s just a scam site as manny others.if u want them to unlock your phone you should know icloud id and password for the unit u want to unlock otherwise they just take money from you and do nothing.so practically if u dont know those credentials they will do nothing.if u wask them they will bul$#*! about some invented terms and conditions that you never know when u make your order.so KEEP AWAY.for further informations i can give proofs

ss512
7/9/19

They start with 27USD. AFter that they say need additional 32USD for icloud lock removal. Then they say this phose was reported as lost and need premium service for 99Euros.

I wasted 27+32 USD... I hope these comments are reviewed by officials and they take some action.

annag30
7/8/19

I have made it my mission to make everyone aware of this fraudulent site, as I am so unhappy with their service.

Terrible service. You pay one amount, then they ask you for more money, which you will pay because you don't want to lose the original amount paid! Then, after I did this, they stated (after 3 days) that my iPad could not be unlocked, but that the service would be available after a few days. Well, this service did become available, but all of a sudden it is even MORE money! Which again you have to pay otherwise you lose the previous payments. This is not an honest service, and I am extremely unsatisfied. Just tell me straight up how much it costs, this is a dishonest way of getting customers to pay unspecified amounts that are arbitrarily decided by the company. AVOID.

I have emailed them 6 times and no response after 3 weeks of emailing.

yaros
6/17/19

This company is a complete ripoff. Never got my code to unlock my iPad and when I sent an email, I get no response. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS CRAP!!

meeln
6/13/19

They are the professional scammers and operates under various names; i.e. AppleIphoneunlock.uk, DoctorUnlock.uk, IphoneIMEI.net' OfficialIphoneUnlock etc. etc.
Do not get tempted and trapped with them. You will loose all your money, your time and energy.
If you want to help yourself and others, please join and sign the online Petition against them that someone started to expose them at the following link:

All positive reviews for them probably are fake or paid reviews

stephanes7
6/13/19

IF FINDMYIPHONE IS ENABLED, THEY CAN'T DO ACTIVATION.
THEY TOOK ME 50£ JUST TO INFORM ME THEY CAN'T DO NOTHING. THE WORST, AFTER TWO PAIEMENT, AND NO RESULT, THEY PROPOSE ME TO WAIT THEY PREMIUM SERVICE WHICH CAN DO IT.
AND IF YOU WANT TO BE REFUND, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.

DON'T USE THEY SERVICE.

kl274
6/12/19

Theyre a scam, they say its only 27usd but then they charge you 42usd or more to actually unlock icloud unlock your phone, the 27 is just to do some checks to see if its eligible to do so ie it hasnt been reported stolen, which you can do yourself for free on multiple websites. They do not advertise the extra costs its all fine print and they refuse to do refunds

alanc261
6/6/19

This company is very dishonest in its pricing. It started with US$27. But this is only for network unlock. After that it was another $42 for the icloud unlock. And another $65 unlock for a device that is not clean. Quite a scam company.

sebg9
6/3/19

Ne pas faire affaire avec eu ce son des fraudeur il arnaque en te demandant toujours de l'argent de plus

raphq
5/9/19

Very Bad Experience.... Feels like a Fraud...
Very Bad Experience....

They do conceal the actual pricing of their services and discovers it till you paid the 27 USD via Credit Card. That you needed to pay another 47 USD or so.. but never indicated it till you pay.. I have proof so this is just not a plain accusation.

They cannot even justify what you paid the 27USD for except for that piece of template in which everybody can do.

If you do well understand the concept of online buying and I have been an online buyer for a long time (e.g Amazon, Ebay, Alibaba, Shopee... you name it), then this could feel like you are a victim of a FRAUD..

I asked them to refund the amount and it seems that they are not cooperating well on that matter..

Now to all of you out there, be warned.. be sure to check what you paid for very well when transacting to this website.

now to me, the 27 USD is just a plain lesson learned...

And now, they are blocking / reporting this post because they feel guilty about what they do.. SCAMMERS!!!!!

I had my iPhone iCloud locked. And I found this "appliphoneunlock.uk" went to the website and found good reviews... decided to give a try... was asked $27 for a start ... after a day, they told me that it a iCloud lock and require a premium service which cost about another $42 but out of good will, they gave me a discount and only require to pay another $32 instead... after second payment and 3 days later, they told me my phone was in apple blacklisted list and ask me to pay for more to further unlock it... this company are basically a bunch of scammers! Don't get trick by them... I just have to treat my $59 spend on idiots... I'm not going to pay for more and further get cheated by these scammers.

By Rafael B.

Same as Hermant A. They charged me 27, then 46, then after 3 days said my device couldnt be unlocked. Then 3 days later they offered me a 'premium service' for an extra 30! I did not pay the extra 30 and since then they have never replied to my emails. Terrible. Avoid.

By Anna G.

Questions? Get answers from the Appleiphoneunlock.uk staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Appleiphoneunlock.uk