Appleiphoneunlock.uk

Appleiphoneunlock.uk

Appleiphoneunlock.uk has a consumer rating of 2.2 stars from 187 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Appleiphoneunlock.uk most frequently mention premium service, second payment and icloud activation problems. Appleiphoneunlock.uk ranks 33rd among Unlocked Phones sites.

No positive highlights yet

• It's been about a month and no update on the premium service or how I can even use the so called voucher.
How would you rate Appleiphoneunlock.uk?

“Not sure how I can 'rate' an automated experience where...”

Brian C.
3/18/20

Not sure how I can 'rate' an automated experience where I only had to enter standard details, but... I didn't have any issues.

“They promise unlock for GBP 19.99 but then ask for more money”

art s.
6/12/20

They promise unlock for GBP 19.99 but the only thing you get is a referral to Apple Customer Service. Well I didn't need to pay 20 pounds for that did I? Then they ask for another 42 pounds for "premium service" - at that point I started reading their reviews which i should have done earlier. Even if you pay the extra bucks you will get nothing in return, they will just tell you your device has been reported as "lost" or stolen. Avoid these scammers! You won't get your money back, only useless vouchers.

premium service (26)
arts108

friedab13
June 12th, 2020

We wanted to have our IPhone unlocked, since it took ages doing it via vodafone, which offers this service for free. We paid £14.99 as quoted on their website. It all looked promising till we got an email asking for a second payment of £57.50 to finish the unlocking. They said that it was mentioned in small print before paying, but when I went back to their website, it said that the second payment would be £30! They reduced the payment to £52.20, but still much higher than on their website and no explanation why.

davec464
April 21st, 2020
Verified site experience

Quick and easy so far. I'll be looking out for those hidden charges everyone is talking about!

steveu73
March 25th, 2020
nickw236
March 15th, 2020
Verified site experience

It was good. I hope it's not a scam

jayr310
May 30th, 2020
Verified site experience

So far so good, a nice easy process. Let's hope it works!

jerryd380
June 12th, 2020

This is a scam! Stay away. They will sell you a service and then immediately tell you that you must pay more to actually get the service. Then, a few days later they will tell you they cannot help you because your device is stolen or lost... which it isn't. Instead of a refund, they will give you a voucher to use on their site, which is obviously useless. Stay away! Research them. This is how their scam works. Any positive reviews are clearly fake!

Tip for consumers:
Stay away. They are a total scam web site. They do not actually offer any services, they just steal your money!!!!!

tamimn
June 12th, 2020

Do not get fooled these people are keep asking you for more money and don't even unlock your devise so watch out they robbed me £50 and asking for more first it started with £20 to unlock my iPhone then they asked for £30 and then they offered me another service which was originally £99.99 but they offered me £50 discount for not being able to unlock my devise so watch out this guy is a scam!

sandraz91
April 17th, 2020
Verified site experience

Well I've been givin a voucher that just locks up the phone

jodym142
September 30th, 2020

My mum has a ipad. She had a brain injury and can't remember any passwords to get into the pad. Paid the premium rate. 1 year on still not done! You feted vouchers which are useless!

jasonh619
April 3rd, 2020
cpl
February 23rd, 2020

Do not use them, they do no service and ask for more money. They gave me the information I already knew and ask for more money to pay further. I asked for refund and they refused. That is how they get your money. There is only one person reply email with different names. Stay away from them. They just ignore you when you asked for refund. So, good luck to them for taking my $27 for free, not only that, they dragged you hoping you will give up. I have been dragged for more than a month. It is a waste of time

* Appleiphoneunlock.uk attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

randalljs
July 23rd, 2021

They will claim your phone is icloud locked due to stolen. They will refuse refund and will ask for 3X the original amount. Normally, a scam can be resolved by dispute but in this case Bank of America took their side as they provide a bunch of official looking information that is totally manufactured. I provided BOA with all sorts of information but BOA would not support. BOA sucks too.

Tip for consumers:
Dont use this company they are crooks

Products used:
Full refund advertised but they refused to refund

ludwikw
April 12th, 2021

Tied with one device - dint work, got "refund" - credit. So I tried another device - no joy... third - simple simlock - still not done. Refund request are ignored... AVOID.

carolr785
November 21st, 2020

Ordered unlock September 24 of 2019 it is October 22 2020 and unlock was never done. Was sent automated messages when I questioned anything. After a year they claimed they don't offer the service and no refund just offer other services I'm not in need of. You will not get your unlock or your money back. Couple hundred down the drain because you pay first payment then they email you twice saying it's more!

omara280
April 30th, 2021
Verified purchase

Promise to unlock for USD 28 but after payment the only thing you get is a referral to Apple Customer Service. Well I didn't need to pay 28 dollar for that did I? Then they ask for another 32 USD for "premium service". Avoid these scammers! You won't get your money back.

patricks586
June 12th, 2020

My mistake believing their advertised claims and reviews on their web site, it cost me approx. $175.00 and got nothing except delays, lies and ignoring my emails when I have asked for a refund. Nochex has done nothing after many claims from clients, something must be done to stop this bad practices of scams and ripping people money.

xyruza
November 13th, 2020

From so called 72 hours to almost 11 months yet still nothing this site is a scam and it will only take advantage with your hardwork money, so Dont waste you money on this website service they lied to customers they scamm people they give you $#*! just please stay away in this piece of $#*! website they are all bull$#*!! Note that I dont want your $#*!ass vouchers I just want my money back but apperently you dont give the money back or the other people you lied to and scammed! Your all full of $#*!!

pgts
March 6th, 2021
Verified purchase

I requested the unlocking of an apple watch 6 months ago, order number FHLSH3GQHDX7. Of course I had to pay once 19.99, then once 30, and one last time 49.99. Each time they are certain that they will unlock it, I should have stopped from the start, but I had started to pay and they said that they were not refunding... In short, my watch is not not unlocked, I have no news, run away from this site at all costs.

Tip for consumers:
They are lying on their website about the reviews, people with the same experience than mine can be found on different forum where they bought an unlock and they never get it or even get their money back.

onixo1
March 10th, 2021
Verified purchase

Scammers! $ 29 then ask for another 40! How can you close them!? And where to complain?! It is necessary to put all the complaints in YOUTUBE!

markusg16
April 30th, 2021

After payment he comes with instructions. Before you don't read something. His T&C's are useless. This are all automatic mails and no one check something. It's a lier and nothing more.

Tip for consumers:
Don't use it if you have your bill from apple

Products used:
His T&C' are wrote so that he don't have to pay refund.

jonj127
June 12th, 2020

They changed me $150+ For unlocking my iPhone 8 and for over 8 months now. They took the money and do nothing. Just beware it's a scam site. Those positive reviews are pay reviews don't believe them.

sylvainp5
July 31st, 2020

I asked for an apple watch to be unlocked 6 months ago. Of course I had to pay once 19.99, then once 30, and one last time 49.99. Each time they are certain that they will unlock it, I should have stopped from the start, but I had started to pay and they said that they did not reimburse... In short, my watch is not not unlocked, I have no news, flee at all costs this site.

adrians264
July 30th, 2021
Verified purchase

In first place, they ask for 19£, second wave they ask again for 39£. After 3 days they emailed me, to pay another 49£, otherwise my order cannot be completed. It's been 1.8 years from all the payments, and until now ( 30.06.2021) they even don't respond to my emails. I have all the emails, And screen shots

nathanielc53
August 8th, 2020

I was very skeptical of this, but saw a lot of reviews on some tech website, so I decided to try it. For my situation, I got the first email back and it was basically about the premium service. It's been about a month and no update on the premium service or how I can even use the so called voucher. I think this is a scam. I even them that I will report the charge as fraud/scam. Don't purchase their service.

Same as Hermant A. They charged me 27, then 46, then after 3 days said my device couldnt be unlocked. Then 3 days later they offered me a 'premium service' for an extra 30! I did not pay the extra 30 and since then they have never replied to my emails. Terrible. Avoid.

By Anna G.