Amazon.in

2017 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

Amazon.in has a consumer rating of 3.69 stars from 89 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Amazon.in also ranks 24th among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Amazon.in are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• The prompt delivery and responsive customer service made this amazon india, a wonderful hub to shop.
  • excellent service and genuine product and on time delivery
  • 2017 Customer Choice Winner

• I order a item Jain Pure Aquafresh Pre Filter For Water Purifier at 21 September 2017
  • The new product failed the authentication test too.
  • And the services are too poor the delivery agent does not contact, instead I have to contact them
How would you rate Amazon.in?

“Amazing Amazon”

Nitya S.
4/22/19

Amazon is really amazing Online Shopping site. As when I need anything in low cost but of good quality, I shop on Amazon. It really made my life easy as I get each & every product delivered at my home very nicely packed & with complete info about my ordered product. I must also bring in views about the Amazon Pay Balance where one can get the change like even one rupee in your account on Amazon. That's called Value for Money. Thank you Amazon for this Amazing Journey to be continued... in future with Best Services.

“Worst delivery services by Amazon.in”

Abhinav P.
10/17/19

I ordered earphones on Amazon on 3rd Oct 2019, but on the date of delivery, the delivery person was rude to me on phone and said that "You can do whatever you feel like and I wont attempt the delivery" and so he summarily refused the delivery to me. When I contacted the customer service for help, they said that they are not allowed to make direct contact with the delivery person. The Amazon customer service executives said that they will escalate the matter to higher authorities and assured the delivery in next 24 to 48 hrs (why would I wait for a day or more for a delivery which already took 5 days to reach New Delhi, for a prime member of Amazon.in. ), despite me telling them the seriousness of the matter. I wasted almost 2 to 3 hours of my time that day trying to make the amazon.in customer services understand the situation, but what I got in return was only a cold response from them. However, later they made me speak to one of their seniors, who assured me that strict action shall be taken and that this wont repeat again. The order was cancelled. I again placed the same order (same earphones, thinking this time it wont repeat as promised by the senior customer executive of Amazon.in). But to my dismay, the same thing repeated again. Today morning, I got a call from the delivery boy at 0715 hrs, telling me that the item (same item which was ordered previously but never got delivered to me, order ID : 406-0703258-6126725) is out for delivery and he is at my address and delivery shall be attempted soon. I rushed to my workplace thinking that maybe, the delivery guy might be waiting for me( I had that much of a courtesy as opposed to the guy. Read more to know how this guy replied to my courteous gesture), but there was no one. Later, at around 0930 hrs he called me up again asking me where he can meet me. I gave him the exact location and he agreed on delivering in a few minutes but to my surprise when I checked Amazon order status for the item at around 12 afternoon, it showed that a delivery was attempted and it has been withheld as I was unable to pay the money for the item. How big a liar can someone be. I have completely lost my trust in Amazon.in delivery services and would advise others also to beware of the poor delivery services that Amazon is offering lately. I complained about this issue to customer executive who asked delivery Station to call me. The person from delivery station assured me a delievey by 1405 hrs but nobody showed up. I kept waiting for till 1630 hrs but still no signs of delivery. So I left for home. I got a call from the delivery guy at around 1700 hrs that now I have reached the address and ready to deliver the item. How annoying can it be? If you are ordering something through online payment and on the day of delivery if you check the status of your order and find that it has already been delivered despite the fact that you haven't recieved even a call by the delivery guy, leave alone the product, then dont get amazed/shocked. This has been happening on a regular basis by Amazon delivery services. I only place cash/pay on delivery orders on Amazon.in because of the uncertainties created by Amazon.in in past few weeks regarding delivery of items. It's my hard earned money and time which has been wasted on Amazon.in. Please avoid ordering from Amazon.in as you will always feel that sense of insecurity and uncertainty after placing the order, that whether my product will ever get delivered to me on time or where my product would be? Even today I am struggling to get the product delivered to me.

customer service (8) order (19) product (21) 2 days (4) delivery (17) credit card (3) time (16)
shankr
June 13th, 2019
Amazon is a good shopping website having nearly all the products but the flaw in the website ia that it takes too much delivery charges
phoenixr3
March 5th, 2018
I have never faced any issues with buying on Amazon..though the costs may vary from market by a small margin.. I get most of my electronic on Amazon and even books.

But for being seller you have to already be a well established business with flourishing sales volume in order to make Amazon a sales platform or media. Else its not for businesses that dont own a website of its own.
angelinab12
July 29th, 2017
...to reach international standards also in India, especially improving trustability of seller (mismatching details on item on sale, not real time alert, and delays in delivery).
PS allow foreigner to use their international cards too while shopping in India!
satakshim
December 16th, 2015
Good to use.. this site. Amazon provides Promising services.. delivered my mobile phone on time.cool services.
lingesha
June 10th, 2015
Best Online Shopping Site.......................
32 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Read my below experience....,, it might lead you to right calculations. What I can say...., this is most annoying frustrating experience I had buying on Amazon...... I am not a happy man not all!! First time I was told to send shipping receipt to cs amazon.in which I did on 14/08/2019 so the refund will be processed in 2 to 3 days Second time on 17/08/2019 I contacted when package got delivered I was again tricked with lie that I will get refund 5 days from delivered date which was 23rd August 201, Which in fact didn't happened so I contacted back third time and associate said she will issue a refund right away of order cost and your return shipping charge which later she claimed successfully issued on 28 august 2019 on her email confirmation...., which turned out to be nothing but again a trick lie as refund didn't happen as claimed will be credited to bank account by 3 September 2019. Then I contacted back 8/09/2019 and was put through numerous associates with nothing but lies after lies when I demanded bank transaction reference number id..... Which I was positive was never initiated at first place. Finally when I refused to give up...., lead associate admitted that transaction was never initiated..., as seller has not initiated the refund. So demanded an apology email with all measures which would be taken on this wrong habit of lying and false assurances which has been practiced among the Amazon customer contact associates...., so that other customer doesn't suffer or go through this annoying agonizing frustrating trauma with Amazon customer care as me. Post email there was refund request send to seller by I associate ...., but then I said that I received a confirmation email stating as below On 02-09-2019 15:31, amazon.in wrote: Amazon Hello, The seller has initiated the refund for your order 405-4682270-5945931 The seller authorized the request on 13/8/19. Did the seller resolve your issue? Yes no (We'll share this feedback with the seller to help them improve their service in the future) I again confirm lead associate if this is another lie....!! He said its error on system front...; further confirming will get response from seller in 2 days processing refund And now today 09/09/2019 what I receive is another automated email from seller on return shipping *** What made them all to lie..., is this some kind of big scam of looting stealing customer money along with seller... in case customer somehow ignore refund emails and bank statements... this can be some serious unclaimed tricked money!! Hope JEFF BEZOS can see how each passing day his so called customer centric company along with sellers are into wrong practices of lying and giving false assurances fooling its customers!!

By subircOzy G.