Review of Amazon.in

Amazon.in reviews

Brigade Gateway,8th floor, 26/1, Dr. Rajkumar Road, Malleshwaram(W)
Bangalore, WA 560055, India
Tel: 2082758401
notice@amazon.in
2017 Customer choice award

5 reviews with 3 stars

shankr
6/13/19

Amazon is a good shopping website having nearly all the products but the flaw in the website ia that it takes too much delivery charges

phoenixr3
3/5/18

I have never faced any issues with buying on Amazon..though the costs may vary from market by a small margin.. I get most of my electronic on Amazon and even books.

But for being seller you have to already be a well established business with flourishing sales volume in order to make Amazon a sales platform or media. Else its not for businesses that dont own a website of its own.

angelinab12
7/29/17

...to reach international standards also in India, especially improving trustability of seller (mismatching details on item on sale, not real time alert, and delays in delivery).
PS allow foreigner to use their international cards too while shopping in India!

satakshim
12/16/15

Good to use.. this site. Amazon provides Promising services.. delivered my mobile phone on time.cool services.

lingesha
6/10/15

Best Online Shopping Site.......................

Read my below experience....,, it might lead you to right calculations. What I can say...., this is most annoying frustrating experience I had buying on Amazon...... I am not a happy man not all!! First time I was told to send shipping receipt to cs amazon.in which I did on 14/08/2019 so the refund will be processed in 2 to 3 days Second time on 17/08/2019 I contacted when package got delivered I was again tricked with lie that I will get refund 5 days from delivered date which was 23rd August 201, Which in fact didn't happened so I contacted back third time and associate said she will issue a refund right away of order cost and your return shipping charge which later she claimed successfully issued on 28 august 2019 on her email confirmation...., which turned out to be nothing but again a trick lie as refund didn't happen as claimed will be credited to bank account by 3 September 2019. Then I contacted back 8/09/2019 and was put through numerous associates with nothing but lies after lies when I demanded bank transaction reference number id..... Which I was positive was never initiated at first place. Finally when I refused to give up...., lead associate admitted that transaction was never initiated..., as seller has not initiated the refund. So demanded an apology email with all measures which would be taken on this wrong habit of lying and false assurances which has been practiced among the Amazon customer contact associates...., so that other customer doesn't suffer or go through this annoying agonizing frustrating trauma with Amazon customer care as me. Post email there was refund request send to seller by I associate ...., but then I said that I received a confirmation email stating as below On 02-09-2019 15:31, amazon.in wrote: Amazon Hello, The seller has initiated the refund for your order 405-4682270-5945931 The seller authorized the request on 13/8/19. Did the seller resolve your issue? Yes no (We'll share this feedback with the seller to help them improve their service in the future) I again confirm lead associate if this is another lie....!! He said its error on system front...; further confirming will get response from seller in 2 days processing refund And now today 09/09/2019 what I receive is another automated email from seller on return shipping *** What made them all to lie..., is this some kind of big scam of looting stealing customer money along with seller... in case customer somehow ignore refund emails and bank statements... this can be some serious unclaimed tricked money!! Hope JEFF BEZOS can see how each passing day his so called customer centric company along with sellers are into wrong practices of lying and giving false assurances fooling its customers!!

By subircOzy G.
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon.in staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Amazon.in