Amazon Accounts

Amazon Accounts has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Amazon Accounts most frequently mention great service.Amazon Accounts ranks 16th among Self Help sites.

How would you rate Amazon Accounts?

“A good service”

Ammie C.
3/4/20

All of old accounts that I used work 100% and safe for my accounts, I'm so great about your service, Thank you ;)

“Amazon 3 piece luggage”

Brent M.
5/28/22

I purchased some expensive luggage from Amazon. I didn't use it right away bc I didn't need to fly anywhere at the time. After a few months I booked a flight and got ready leave. After I packed all my clothes I discovered I was missing the keys to my lock that was built on my luggage. I immediately contacted Amazon and was told they won't do anything for me bc they only have a 30 day return policy. After that I called Amazon to talk to the supervisor. The supervisor told me the same thing. Some people buy their luggage and don't use it right away. I am shocked bc I thought Amazon was about great customer service.

ammiec

tarasc1
October 31st, 2020

Thank you for honest that great service, but only one thing, if you can check your accounts before about which have history or don't have, it's will be very perfect ;)

chloeb122
October 2nd, 2020

Thank you for not scammer, your accounts is okay, and great for take responsibility when have trouble.

zonyac
February 27th, 2020

This is a website that have good amazon old accounts from 2016 with history from 2016, all accounts that I took safe accounts, amazon don't blocked, but I work with different VPS and multi proxy, thank you.

alexih
March 4th, 2020

This is a good service and best quality, every accounts work well, and them told me many information how to work, them have a lot of experience, thank you!

lindiew
October 29th, 2020

Thanks for great service and for keep your voice for replace if don't have history or get issue, but only one thing, your accounts some don't have history and I lose my proxy.

adisorna
March 4th, 2020

Thank you for good service, really great about your replace if not old or don't have history, I recommend!

judithh152
March 4th, 2020

This is a site that have good quality about old amazon accounts and work 100%, Thank you for great service.

codyc81
March 14th, 2020

It's a great service and work very well, all are old accounts from 2016 with history, safe but without prime.

brentm37
May 28th, 2022

Tip for consumers:
Amazon only give 30 return. If you want to buy some luggage from Amazon I advise you to use it in the 30 day time frame. Most people that buy luggage don't use it right away

Products used:
Luggage

Questions? Get answers from the Amazon Accounts staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon Accounts?

Have a question about Amazon Accounts?