Furute.in

Furute.in has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Furute.in?

“Excellent Pathway to Success”

POOJA K.
3/30/17

After doing the Goal setting Program I have realized the great need for me to fit in it in my personal and professional life. Another interesting part of it is the Time Bound formula, this keeps on reminding me of my imminent deadline to success. Thank You Furute.

poojap13
March 30th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Furute.in staff and other customers.

What Is FURUTE?

The term Furute is coined by Ashay Shah, a business and life coach based in Pune, Maharashtra, India. The term is basically a combination of two Chinese words “Fu”, “Ru” and “Te”, a term from Confucianism, where:

“Fu” stands for good luck, happiness and fortune,

“Ru” stands for a scholar, a learned man or a guide, and

“Te” stands for a virtuous moral strength that a person can rely on in the times of distress.

Furute is a guide that gives you the strength to come out of distress and experience fortune and happiness.

Furute brings you fortune and happiness when you are gloomy, it becomes a guide and a teacher, when you don’t know what is happening and require learning, and it becomes your moral strength when you are in distress.

furutek
Furute K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Furute.in?

Have a question about Furute.in?