Furute.in

Furute.in has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Furute.in?

“Excellent Pathway to Success”

POOJA K.
3/30/17

After doing the Goal setting Program I have realized the great need for me to fit in it in my personal and professional life. Another interesting part of it is the Time Bound formula, this keeps on reminding me of my imminent deadline to success. Thank You Furute.

poojap13
March 30th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Furute.in staff and other customers.

What Is FURUTE?

The term Furute is coined by Ashay Shah, a business and life coach based in Pune, Maharashtra, India. The term is basically a combination of two Chinese words “Fu”, “Ru” and “Te”, a term from Confucianism, where:

“Fu” stands for good luck, happiness and fortune,

“Ru” stands for a scholar, a learned man or a guide, and

“Te” stands for a virtuous moral strength that a person can rely on in the times of distress.

Furute is a guide that gives you the strength to come out of distress and experience fortune and happiness.

Furute brings you fortune and happiness when you are gloomy, it becomes a guide and a teacher, when you don’t know what is happening and require learning, and it becomes your moral strength when you are in distress.

furutek
Furute K.
Furute is also a business training, consulting and life coaching organization based in Pune. It was founded by Ashay Shah on January 18, 2013. The organization aims at transforming lives and helping people realize their dreams. Furute’s mission is to correct the flow of people’s lives. Furute strongly believes that no limitation is big enough to stop you from achieving what you really want; all you really need is the strength to guide you through your difficult times.

Furute offers organizational training, branding, consulting and custom designed programs for all sizes and types of organizations, holistic development programs for entrepreneurs, training programs for start ups and entrepreneurs and mentoring for CEOs, business heads, professionals, managers, etc.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Furute.in?

Have a question about Furute.in?