Review of Intellipaat

Tel: +91-7022374614
sales@intellipaat.com

kristenaa1
5/14/19

I am a Java/J2EE developer and had no knowledge about Big Data related technologies before taking this course & I knew something related to Big Data is gonna come up soon in my organization which motivated me to take this course. After taking this course I got clarity about Big Data & Data Science technologies which really helped me professionally. Based on my experience, the live sessions were highly interactive with lots of hands-on exercises.
The classes are very cool and u will never feel bored at all. Highly interactive and learning is a fun. Not even one question has gone unanswered. Teaching style is really good. Good to learn from him.

ayantikag
5/3/19

Good combination of 11 niche technologies with 20 real-world projects. The quality of the course and instructor knowledge is great. This is totally industry-designed cloud computing masters course. I am totally satisfied from intellipaat training.

shivas18
4/15/19

I found Intellipaat to be the best platform to learn niche technologies from every angle. I have enrolled for Data Science Architect Master's Course in Association with IBM. The best combination of various technologies, quality content and well experienced trainers. I felt its worth the money. Their training is organised well; one who learn from intellipaat will be definitely be industry ready and can get job in the IT industry without much difficulty. Everything is good overall its a user friendly platform for online certification.

deepas15
3/28/19

I completed Intellipaat's Artificial Intelligence Engineer Master's Course in Association with IBM, as it was recommended to me by a colleague. I am very pleased with the training and I'm sure this will help in building a great future. I enjoyed working on projects related to Image recognition with TensorFlow.

ashwins5
3/15/19

I would say it is a wise decision to learn Big Data Hadoop from Intellipaat.

I'm so confident because recently 3-4 month ago, me and my college friends had taken up Big Data Hadoop Course from Intellipaat, after getting certified we all started getting offers from good companies, few are already into MNCs, as a data consultant, big data developer, junior Hadoop developer, big data analyst etc.

Now I will tell you what are the benefits of taking big data Hadoop course from Intellipaat.

Key benefits of big data Hadoop training Intellipaat:

1. They provide a course which is designed by industry experts and meet the current IT requirements.
2. The course curriculum is designed in such a way that even a beginner, as well as an experienced person, can learn it. They start from a very basic level and go to the advanced level with real-world projects and assignments.
3. Experienced trainers.
4. The support team is available 24x7.
5. Lifetime access.
6. After learning anyone can easily clear Cloudera Spark and Hadoop Developer Certification (CCA175) exam. This is the professional level certification in Big Data Hadoop clearing which will help you get a good job in this field and in top MNCs.

So, these are the benefits that make Intellipaat one of the best platform for learning Big Data Hadoop.

supriyab3
3/4/19

Their course is well structured and professionally designed to meet the industry requirement and I have completely benefited from it.
Training is conducted by recognized professional. Videos and course material were up to the mark.
Since SAP HANA was new to me and I used to have many queries but the support team was very helpful in solving it and very patient in listening to my queries and resolved it to my highest expectations.
I am grateful to Intellipaat.

harshilp1
2/22/19

Big Data Hadoop Training Intellipaat helped me to master big data hadoop from scratch to advance level with the help of real-time interesting big data projects.

The learning experience at Intellipaat has helped me emerge as a confident professional in the industry as far as big data hadoop technology is concerned.

Excellent course material and good tutoring. Highly recommended.

neemis
2/9/19

I want to give 5 stars to python training intellipaat.
An excellent course starting from basics to advance level for mastering Python. I had no previous exposure to any programming language. But now I got a good understanding of the language and am able to code. All the lectures are very informative and I have done all assignments and projects.

venkyk
2/9/19

I am very happy to say that I got trained from an amazing Data science trainer through Intellipaat. I got more than what I had expected; data science course of Intellipaat is very well organised and projects gave me really good hands on experience. Special thanks to curious support team & course advisory. Intellipaat KEEP GOING YOU'RE DOING GREAT !!!

neharikak
1/29/19

I took up AWS course with Intellipaat. I must say that the trainers were so professional in giving training which helped me clear all my doubts. The training was in line with the AWS exam.
The video quality was very good. The support team gave me constant updates and helped in resolving all my queries. Hats off to Intellipaat AWS course

cather
1/9/19

I recently completed big data training from intellipaat and I must say this was the best learning decision I have made.
Based on my friends recommendation I joined intellipaat and yes indeed its the best training platform one can get.
All the modules were covered and also few topics which I wanted for my personal project was also covered after I requested for extra classes.
I thank trainer and Intellipaat for their excellent support.

lekhar
12/29/18

One of the best instructor led online training platform. I took up AWS online training at intellipaat. The trainer had in depth knowledge which helped me to clarify many doubts. I thank Intellipaat for this Amazing experience

vikasm12
12/27/18

I really enjoyed this course. A strong recommendation as the content is structured very well and it gives a detailed overview about RPA.

rakshithag
12/27/18

It will definitely help beginners, because it starts with the fundamentals, and will help more experienced professionals and brush up on all aspects of Salesforce. It provides training that is tailored to the work that you will actually do in the industry, and it should help you ace the certification exam if you complete all the projects and quizzes given in the course.

1. You get to work on industry projects.
2. It's comprehensive.
3. It gives you the best bang for your buck.
4. The instructor is crisp, clear and very focused.
5. I have used a bunch of other online materials as well, but your training is well structured and I like that since I have a busy schedule.

architecturea
12/11/18

Excellent videos and interactive mode of online training.
I completed my DevOps training thanks to Intellipaat. You will learn everything from basic DevOps concepts to advanced DevOps technology deployment. I am more than satisfied with this training.

kevind313
12/5/18

1. Trainer was very knowledgeable.
2. Well-designed course.
3. I got practical exposure with real world projects.
4. Very informative videos.
5. Well supportive expert and support team.

kamleshk4
11/11/18

I took haddop from intellipaat and I am very happy with what I had learned. Instructor was very good. His knowledge on the subject is commendable.
The classes were very interactive and this made the learning all the more fun.

poojah3
11/11/18

I'm really thankful to Intellipaat about the Hadoop Architect course with big data certification. I completed Hadoop certification course and my learning experience has been great. I highly recommend Intellipaat to every learner who is interested in Hadoop.

janicez8
11/4/18

I had a great experience in taking the Hadoop course from Intellipaat. They have provided a unique opportunity for the students around the world to connect to some of the best tutors. The course has a clear direction. The Hadoop developer course was well organised and included most of the topics which a developer should know. Thank you Intellipaat.

kajolw
10/23/18

I am glad I took the Intellipaat Spark training. The trainers offered quality Spark training with real world examples and there was extensive interaction throughout the training. I thank Intellipaat for giving the best training.

rajashreek2
10/23/18

I will recommend Data Science Training Intellipaat. The course content is good and informative. As a working professional, it has not only given me an exposure to the domain, but also helped me learn various technologies and develop an inclination towards it.

runals
10/11/18

It is a very good experience to learn from Intellipaat. The training was very informative and practical.
The tutors not only provide a very good theoretical explanation, but also helped to co-relate it with some real time examples. This gives a edge to the students and the working professional who attend the course.
I do not feel even for single moment that i am learning from any tutor, it is like face to face gathering with an experienced person sharing it's curriculum knowledge.
Support team people is also really very cooperative and helps out at there best.
A special thanks to sales team for going out of the way to help me understand the course module and providing me with wonderful offers.

Cheers :)

poojah2
10/11/18

This is a perfect course for beginner as well as for experienced professional who want to learn Splunk. Before taking this course I didn't know anything about Splunk, now I am very confident. I really appreciate the instructor for explaining so well. Thanks to the support team as well.

aishwarayar
10/4/18

Selenium Training is well designed and structured. The examples are clear, concise and easy to understand.Importance and uses of selenium was explained with real world examples which is what exactly every beginner looks for. I'm all set to start my career in testing. Thanks Intellipaat

seeman2
9/29/18

The course was highly informative. Got to learn many new concepts.
The topics are in depth and understandable for the beginners.
I felt that few of the advanced topics are also useful for guys who possess intermediate level knowledge in the language.
Many applications are using Oracle Database and knowing PL/SQL has become a necessity in the current IT world.

Thanks

Intellipaat offers Flat 10% and up to 50% off on various training courses. All you have to do is visit Intellipaat's website, browse the course, and provide the email ID and contact number to get your discount coupon. Get in-touch with Intellipaat to know the latest discount offer on the course of your choice.

By Pradeep S., Intellipaat Representative

Yes off-course after learning intellipaat course they sent me the mail for the openings in the MNCs related to big data and data science because I took big data and data science masters course of intellipaat. I also got placed in cognizant. Their interview questions and projects really helped a lot during my interview session at cognizant.

By Kristena A.

We really appreciate that you are interested to learn microstrategy. Can you please share your contact number, name and email id? Our Intellipaat representative will contact and assist you better. Intellipaat have two modes of training self paced and online training. Yes you can learn from our self paced training but if you want to learn live by industry experts then you can enrol directly to our online training program or you can also enrol to our online training after taking the self paced training program by just paying the difference amount. At that time also you will have the access of self paced training because that is life time access and lifetime support we are providing. For more info you can also visit to https://intellipaat.com/microstrategy-training/

By Pradeep S., Intellipaat Representative

Can you please share your contact number, name and email id? Our Intellipaat representative will contact and assist you better. For more info you can also visit to https://intellipaat.com/devops-certification-training/

By Pradeep S., Intellipaat Representative

We are in touch with 80+ MNCs like Cisco, Wipro, TCS, Ericsson, Genpact, Saint-Gobain etc across the globe. We have a dedicated team who will help you with your resume building once you complete the course and your resume will be forwarded to partner MNCs. We don't charge any extra fees for passing the resume to our partners and clients.

By Pradeep S., Intellipaat Representative

We provide both BW and HANA training, but since HANA is trending and people are migrating from BW to HANA I suggest you to go for HANA. We provide training on HANA latest version that is 2.0 . Our course includes hands on exercises and project work.

By Pradeep S., Intellipaat Representative

Can you please share your contact number, name and email id? Our Intellipaat representative will contact and assist you better. For more info check here - https://intellipaat.com/big-data-hadoop-training/

By Pradeep S., Intellipaat Representative

We provide courses which is of latest version,taught by industry experts and we have so many learners all over the world. You can check our intellipaat reviews on youtube here - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVHgQku8Z934BIb-b3kPSKVLzaG-MvFBH Check our BI Architect Training Program here - https://intellipaat.com/business-intelligence-masters-program-training/

By Pradeep S., Intellipaat Representative

Yes I successfully completed big data hadoop training from Intellipaat and also got job in Cognizant. I wanted to learn big data since it had a huge scope. My career changed positively upon completion of Intellipaat Big Data Hadoop Online Training. The course content is good and the Trainer is very much knowledgeable and the way he taught is very impressive. Check my Intellipaat big data hadoop course completion certificate - https://intellipaat.com/certificate-link/?Yz00MDI4JnU9MzU3NjcmZXh0PTE=

By Priyanka C.

Yes off course. We have strong relationship with 80+ MNCs like Cisco, Wipro, TCS, Ericsson, Genpact, Saint-Gobain etc across the globe. We have a dedicated team who will help you with your resume building once you complete the course and your resume will be forwarded to partner MNCs. We don't charge any extra fees for passing the resume to our partners and clients.

By Pradeep S., Intellipaat Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Intellipaat staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Intellipaat