Review of Intellipaat

Tel: +91-7022374614
sales@intellipaat.com

harshilp1
2/22/19

Big Data Hadoop Training Intellipaat helped me to master big data hadoop from scratch to advance level with the help of real-time interesting big data projects.

The learning experience at Intellipaat has helped me emerge as a confident professional in the industry as far as big data hadoop technology is concerned.

Excellent course material and good tutoring. Highly recommended.

neemis
2/9/19

I want to give 5 stars to python training intellipaat.
An excellent course starting from basics to advance level for mastering Python. I had no previous exposure to any programming language. But now I got a good understanding of the language and am able to code. All the lectures are very informative and I have done all assignments and projects.

venkyk
2/9/19

I am very happy to say that I got trained from an amazing Data science trainer through Intellipaat. I got more than what I had expected; data science course of Intellipaat is very well organised and projects gave me really good hands on experience. Special thanks to curious support team & course advisory. Intellipaat KEEP GOING YOU'RE DOING GREAT !!!

neharikak
1/29/19

I took up AWS course with Intellipaat. I must say that the trainers were so professional in giving training which helped me clear all my doubts. The training was in line with the AWS exam.
The video quality was very good. The support team gave me constant updates and helped in resolving all my queries. Hats off to Intellipaat AWS course

cather
1/9/19

I recently completed big data training from intellipaat and I must say this was the best learning decision I have made.
Based on my friends recommendation I joined intellipaat and yes indeed its the best training platform one can get.
All the modules were covered and also few topics which I wanted for my personal project was also covered after I requested for extra classes.
I thank trainer and Intellipaat for their excellent support.

lekhar
12/29/18

One of the best instructor led online training platform. I took up AWS online training at intellipaat. The trainer had in depth knowledge which helped me to clarify many doubts. I thank Intellipaat for this Amazing experience

vikasm12
12/27/18

I really enjoyed this course. A strong recommendation as the content is structured very well and it gives a detailed overview about RPA.

rakshithag
12/27/18

It will definitely help beginners, because it starts with the fundamentals, and will help more experienced professionals and brush up on all aspects of Salesforce. It provides training that is tailored to the work that you will actually do in the industry, and it should help you ace the certification exam if you complete all the projects and quizzes given in the course.

1. You get to work on industry projects.
2. It's comprehensive.
3. It gives you the best bang for your buck.
4. The instructor is crisp, clear and very focused.
5. I have used a bunch of other online materials as well, but your training is well structured and I like that since I have a busy schedule.

architecturea
12/11/18

Excellent videos and interactive mode of online training.
I completed my DevOps training thanks to Intellipaat. You will learn everything from basic DevOps concepts to advanced DevOps technology deployment. I am more than satisfied with this training.

kevind313
12/5/18

1. Trainer was very knowledgeable.
2. Well-designed course.
3. I got practical exposure with real world projects.
4. Very informative videos.
5. Well supportive expert and support team.

kamleshk4
11/11/18

I took haddop from intellipaat and I am very happy with what I had learned. Instructor was very good. His knowledge on the subject is commendable.
The classes were very interactive and this made the learning all the more fun.

poojah3
11/11/18

I'm really thankful to Intellipaat about the Hadoop Architect course with big data certification. I completed Hadoop certification course and my learning experience has been great. I highly recommend Intellipaat to every learner who is interested in Hadoop.

janicez8
11/4/18

I had a great experience in taking the Hadoop course from Intellipaat. They have provided a unique opportunity for the students around the world to connect to some of the best tutors. The course has a clear direction. The Hadoop developer course was well organised and included most of the topics which a developer should know. Thank you Intellipaat.

kajolw
10/23/18

I am glad I took the Intellipaat Spark training. The trainers offered quality Spark training with real world examples and there was extensive interaction throughout the training. I thank Intellipaat for giving the best training.

rajashreek2
10/23/18

I will recommend Data Science Training Intellipaat. The course content is good and informative. As a working professional, it has not only given me an exposure to the domain, but also helped me learn various technologies and develop an inclination towards it.

runals
10/11/18

It is a very good experience to learn from Intellipaat. The training was very informative and practical.
The tutors not only provide a very good theoretical explanation, but also helped to co-relate it with some real time examples. This gives a edge to the students and the working professional who attend the course.
I do not feel even for single moment that i am learning from any tutor, it is like face to face gathering with an experienced person sharing it's curriculum knowledge.
Support team people is also really very cooperative and helps out at there best.
A special thanks to sales team for going out of the way to help me understand the course module and providing me with wonderful offers.

Cheers :)

poojah2
10/11/18

This is a perfect course for beginner as well as for experienced professional who want to learn Splunk. Before taking this course I didn't know anything about Splunk, now I am very confident. I really appreciate the instructor for explaining so well. Thanks to the support team as well.

aishwarayar
10/4/18

Selenium Training is well designed and structured. The examples are clear, concise and easy to understand.Importance and uses of selenium was explained with real world examples which is what exactly every beginner looks for. I'm all set to start my career in testing. Thanks Intellipaat

seeman2
9/29/18

The course was highly informative. Got to learn many new concepts.
The topics are in depth and understandable for the beginners.
I felt that few of the advanced topics are also useful for guys who possess intermediate level knowledge in the language.
Many applications are using Oracle Database and knowing PL/SQL has become a necessity in the current IT world.

Thanks

shivk19
9/25/18

This is my first time experience of e-learning and I have chosen Intellipaat.
1. Based on the price, quality, duration of the course and industry experience of trainers I found Intellipaat to be the best institute for data science training from every angle.

2. Trainers are so friendly, so knowledgeable and they make sure every student understands the concepts very well by asking questions, giving hand on exercises.

3. Content of the course are very well arranged.

4. Support team is working so good, providing you support 24/7 on chat and call.

urmilak
9/22/18

Appreciate the trainer's knowledge to answer all the queries. Thanks to Intellipaat for such a good course content.
I like the support provided on chat and emails. Really amazed with the support, Thanks for standing with me for all my concerns.

deepikas15
9/18/18

It gave a very comprehensive overview of Python. This course is a very good starting point to discover python and see how it could be used in real life to analyze data. The numerous examples and exercises are really useful for understanding all the concepts.

I was a newbie to python but after this training I have gained enough knowledge to work in industry. Intellipaat is one such platform who prepares their learners to be industry ready.

First things first, I love the instructor they are 'Highly knowledgeable', their active and new way of presenting is what made subject even more interesting.

vinits3
9/6/18

I have a good learning experience with intellipaat. The main thing which impressed me a lot are sample videos and YouTube intellipaat reviews to buy a course.

In short and simple if I want to describe the training then I can say:

Good quality
Experience trainers
Good support
Projects and quizzes are nice.
Overall it's a good learning experience.

jayeshm2
8/30/18

Intellipaat Big Data Hadoop course is very well structured and planned to help anyone who want to understand Big Data Hadoop concepts. I recommend it to everyone who wants to get into the Hadoop ecosystem

Reasons are:

1. The pre- recorded video tutorials have nice visual and audio video quality. The instructor's accent is easy to understand and interpret. Difficult topics are explained using interesting real life examples
2. The inclusion of industry projects across sectors make for an much needed practical experience on your resume.
3. Anyone can learn because course curriculum is designed from scratch to advance level.

sakshis12
8/30/18

I easily passed the exam after taking this course. That's really helpful.
Explanation of concepts are very clear and there are many examples.
I think this is a comprehensive course that simplifies learning SAS.

Intellipaat offers Flat 10% and up to 50% off on various training courses. All you have to do is visit Intellipaat's website, browse the course, and provide the email ID and contact number to get your discount coupon. Get in-touch with Intellipaat to know the latest discount offer on the course of your choice.

By Pradeep S., Intellipaat Representative

We really appreciate that you are interested to learn microstrategy. Can you please share your contact number, name and email id? Our Intellipaat representative will contact and assist you better. Intellipaat have two modes of training self paced and online training. Yes you can learn from our self paced training but if you want to learn live by industry experts then you can enrol directly to our online training program or you can also enrol to our online training after taking the self paced training program by just paying the difference amount. At that time also you will have the access of self paced training because that is life time access and lifetime support we are providing. For more info you can also visit to https://intellipaat.com/microstrategy-training/

By Pradeep S., Intellipaat Representative

Can you please share your contact number, name and email id? Our Intellipaat representative will contact and assist you better. For more info you can also visit to https://intellipaat.com/devops-certification-training/

By Pradeep S., Intellipaat Representative

We are in touch with 80+ MNCs like Cisco, Wipro, TCS, Ericsson, Genpact, Saint-Gobain etc across the globe. We have a dedicated team who will help you with your resume building once you complete the course and your resume will be forwarded to partner MNCs. We don't charge any extra fees for passing the resume to our partners and clients.

By Pradeep S., Intellipaat Representative

We provide both BW and HANA training, but since HANA is trending and people are migrating from BW to HANA I suggest you to go for HANA. We provide training on HANA latest version that is 2.0 . Our course includes hands on exercises and project work.

By Pradeep S., Intellipaat Representative

Can you please share your contact number, name and email id? Our Intellipaat representative will contact and assist you better. For more info check here - https://intellipaat.com/big-data-hadoop-training/

By Pradeep S., Intellipaat Representative

We provide courses which is of latest version,taught by industry experts and we have so many learners all over the world. You can check our intellipaat reviews on youtube here - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVHgQku8Z934BIb-b3kPSKVLzaG-MvFBH Check our BI Architect Training Program here - https://intellipaat.com/business-intelligence-masters-program-training/

By Pradeep S., Intellipaat Representative

Yes I successfully completed big data hadoop training from Intellipaat and also got job in Cognizant. I wanted to learn big data since it had a huge scope. My career changed positively upon completion of Intellipaat Big Data Hadoop Online Training. The course content is good and the Trainer is very much knowledgeable and the way he taught is very impressive. Check my Intellipaat big data hadoop course completion certificate - https://intellipaat.com/certificate-link/?Yz00MDI4JnU9MzU3NjcmZXh0PTE=

By Priyanka C.

Yes off course. We have strong relationship with 80+ MNCs like Cisco, Wipro, TCS, Ericsson, Genpact, Saint-Gobain etc across the globe. We have a dedicated team who will help you with your resume building once you complete the course and your resume will be forwarded to partner MNCs. We don't charge any extra fees for passing the resume to our partners and clients.

By Pradeep S., Intellipaat Representative

Yes! If you wish to learn Big Data Hadoop in Chennai, I would advise you to go for Intellipaat. I learned Big Data Hadoop from this institute and my learning experience was outstanding. After comparing to many other institutes I landed on this website and I am thankful to this institute for equipping me with advanced knowledge and skills.

By Monica S.
Questions? Get answers from the Intellipaat staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Intellipaat