AllergyBuyersClub reviews

abc_customerservice@allergybuyersclub.com

mg307
M G.
5/19/19

Great company. It reflects to their people. Easy to reach for questions, etc. High quality and professional are two characteristics hard to find today. So glad we chose them.

Response from Tony R., AllergyBuyersClub Representative
M. Glass - We are flattered! Please continue to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you  for choosing us.

The Customer Care Team
beezu
Beez U.
5/18/19

I would love it if the reviews and recommendations were more robust, but they are, in the context of a sales website, better than most. KUDOS for the well-spoken, helpful and cheerful service for the site and the product.

chere
Cher E.
5/15/19

Researching air purifiers isn't easy. I had never purchased one. The daughter of one of my friends recommended this site. I had recently been diagnosed with asthma and was trying to eliminate dust, etc. in my home. The website was easy to navigate. Even though this purifier was a bit pricey, it seemed to have the quality I was looking for. I've had it for about a month. So far so good.

Response from Tony R., AllergyBuyersClub Representative
Cher -

We are very happy that your purifier is working well for you. It can be difficult to find the best unit for your individual needs. If you have any questions about your unit, need assistance with filters or anything else, please feel free to reach out to our Healthy Living Experts. You may chat with us on the website, email us at support@allergybuyersclub.com, or give us a call at 1-888-236-7231.

Thank you for choosing us!

The Allergy Buyers Club Customer Care Team
davidk245
David K.
5/9/19

Purchased Pure and Dry dehumidifier based on your recommendation. It pales in comparison to my Frigidaire dehumidifier. The Frigidaire is infinitely more quiet and feels more solid.

anonymousn416
anonymous N.
5/4/19

Great customer service and high quality air cleaners that efficient and quiet and can be put just about anywhere you need to have them.

charlieh92
4/26/19

Accidently ordered filters for a machine I dont even own. There policy is not to accept returns on filters, eventhough they are still packaged. Poor policy. They did offer to sell me the machine at a fair discount, but found it much cheaper on Amazon. They need to change their policy to "cannot accept filters that have been opened", and also "we will price match, beat other competitors"

richardh699
4/12/19

Purchased air purifier from Alergy Buyers Club. A different product was sent. They
said it was the same but it had different name and specs.They refused to pay return
shipping for their mistake.

brooklynjot
Brooklynjo T.
4/8/19

I bought the steam cleaner years ago and a smaller air purifier. This is not my first purchase and it won't be my last.

disappointedy
disappointed Y.
4/8/19

you sent a different product than I had ordered then refused to pay return shipping. won't keep many customers with that policy.

garyf111
Gary F.
4/5/19

Good company our first product did not work as directed. They sent another replacement works great better than others like it.

susiebellk
Susiebell K.
4/4/19

The ABC is an excellent site for products to help those of us with allergies. We appreciate the easy service and timely shipping. Thank you!

tomv26
Tom V.
4/4/19

The unit had to be shipped three times because you kept deleting part of the address. Each time I advised the service rep what the problem was.
Finally on the third attempt I got a service rep that listened and corrected the problem.

gloriat67
3/29/19

"BUYER BEWARE"

Spent $200.00 on this site. Just received my order and it was the wrong size. They would not accept returns. Very disappointed!! Will not buy from this company again.

BEWARE!!!!!

dts
dt S.
3/28/19

Allergy Buyer's Club fills a great service in offering products which gives those of us living with dust/allergy issues a concentrated place to review and purchase the latest in technology to live better and healthier lives. The prices for those items are competitive and the information given helpful for making decisions. Their company still sends catalogs via snail mail to allow one to review the items quickly, but also allows for ordering on line or by mail once a purchase decision has been made. They still offer the best of both worlds....the old hard copy and the new electronic way of doing business. Periodically, sales are offered for saving $, which is important for all of us. Thanks for the excellent service and reliability. I definitely recommend this company for your cleaning and allergy needs.

terryt99
Terry T.
3/26/19

The Allergy Buyers Club website is easy to use and understand. The products are excellent, well-made, and long-lasting. Refill filters are available quickly.

angosturaf
Angostura F.
3/26/19

My stick vacuum arrived fast and in perfect condition. Was able to use it immediately after charging the battery.

ajg29
AJ G.
3/25/19

It is imperative that the dehumidifier be on level ground or, better yet, tipped slightly forward. Even if it is slightly off level (tipped back), the bucket does not fill with water; rather the water leaks from the back of the unit and onto the floor. The instructions do not adequately address this issue.

Otherwise, the unit works well.

marilynx1
Marilyn X.
3/24/19

I really like my air purifier. I'm amazed they use the same ones on the International Space Station.

charlieb157
Charlie B.
3/19/19

Good customer service. However, the product description said 2 speed fan but the specifications said 3 speeds, I had to do a live chat to get this correct.
Otherwise my experience and your staff were very good.
Alan

Response from Tony R., AllergyBuyersClub Representative
Charlie,

Thank you for the feedback. We have passed the information regarding the fan speeds to the appropriate department for review.

Allergy Buyers Club Customer Care
lovet11
LOVE T.
3/18/19

Very professional customer service. All of my questions, prior to placing an order, were thoroughly answered. The unit was extremely easy to set up, and after 10 days seems to be doing a good job. The condensate pump is handling the very long length the drainage hose must run to reach my sump pump.

earlrondi
Earlrond I.
3/16/19

Shopping at allergybuyersclub.com was a pleasure. The site was easy to navigate, and prices were much more reasonable than at other online sources. The free shipping is a definite plus!

ronniek31
Ronnie K.
3/14/19

I believe my customer reps. name was Dave and he was awesome. He answered all my questions and gave me sound advice.

anonymousl351
anonymous L.
3/13/19

My experiences with the Allergy Buyers Club has been positive. The only negative is that in these days of Amazon Prime two-day shipping, the ship times from the Allergy Buyers Club are very long.

laylav3
Layla V.
3/12/19

Even though my information was messed up in their computers for about a week, and then my product was lost for two weeks. Regiardless of how much I called or frustrated I was; the customer service people were amazing. Kind, Understanding, and really tried to do everything possible to help. There manager, Elizabeth, put in some time trying to make sure everything got sorted out.
A special thanks to Sonja, for going above and beyond in helping me when I accidentally ordered the wrong product to begin with and than helped to set me up with what I needed.
Thank you customer service people for being so understanding and kind, even when I was frustrated. I truly felt like you guys were trying to take care of me.

carolek20
Carole K.
3/4/19

Since purchasing our IQAir Pro System from Allergy Buyers club some few years ago, the unit has been very beneficial to my husband being able to have much cleaner air to breathe as he sleeps at night. He is an allergy sufferer, and has asthma. We have had zero problems with the unit or filters we have purchased from Allergy Buyers Club. In fact, this company has outstanding products along with handing business very ethically and efficiently. We are appreciative!

The SEBO Essential G series offers two models, the G1 and the G2. The major difference between the two is the width of the power head. The Essential G1 includes a 12-inch power head, while the Essential G2 features an extended, 15-inch power head. The Essential G series offers "Hospital Grade S Class Filtration". This means Sebo's bags have multiple layers of filtration paired with an S Class Micro filter which combine to equal a 99.9% effective rate in absorbing particles down to 0.3 microns.

By Myra T., AllergyBuyersClub Representative

Call your credit card company and ask for a chargeback.

By Damon H.
Questions? Get answers from the AllergyBuyersClub staff and other customers.

1 Photo for AllergyBuyersClub