AllergyBuyersClub reviews

abc_customerservice@allergybuyersclub.com

charlieb157
Charlie B.
3/19/19

Good customer service. However, the product description said 2 speed fan but the specifications said 3 speeds, I had to do a live chat to get this correct.
Otherwise my experience and your staff were very good.
Alan

Response from Tony R., AllergyBuyersClub Representative
<p>Charlie,</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Thank you for the feedback. We have passed the information regarding the fan speeds to the appropriate department for review.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Allergy Buyers Club Customer Care &nbsp;</p>
lovet11
LOVE T.
3/18/19

Very professional customer service. All of my questions, prior to placing an order, were thoroughly answered. The unit was extremely easy to set up, and after 10 days seems to be doing a good job. The condensate pump is handling the very long length the drainage hose must run to reach my sump pump.

earlrondi
Earlrond I.
3/16/19

Shopping at allergybuyersclub.com was a pleasure. The site was easy to navigate, and prices were much more reasonable than at other online sources. The free shipping is a definite plus!

ronniek31
Ronnie K.
3/14/19

I believe my customer reps. name was Dave and he was awesome. He answered all my questions and gave me sound advice.

anonymousl351
anonymous L.
3/13/19

My experiences with the Allergy Buyers Club has been positive. The only negative is that in these days of Amazon Prime two-day shipping, the ship times from the Allergy Buyers Club are very long.

laylav3
Layla V.
3/12/19

Even though my information was messed up in their computers for about a week, and then my product was lost for two weeks. Regiardless of how much I called or frustrated I was; the customer service people were amazing. Kind, Understanding, and really tried to do everything possible to help. There manager, Elizabeth, put in some time trying to make sure everything got sorted out.
A special thanks to Sonja, for going above and beyond in helping me when I accidentally ordered the wrong product to begin with and than helped to set me up with what I needed.
Thank you customer service people for being so understanding and kind, even when I was frustrated. I truly felt like you guys were trying to take care of me.

carolek20
Carole K.
3/4/19

Since purchasing our IQAir Pro System from Allergy Buyers club some few years ago, the unit has been very beneficial to my husband being able to have much cleaner air to breathe as he sleeps at night. He is an allergy sufferer, and has asthma. We have had zero problems with the unit or filters we have purchased from Allergy Buyers Club. In fact, this company has outstanding products along with handing business very ethically and efficiently. We are appreciative!

ala52
Al A.
3/1/19

I dealt with a very helpful and well-informed sales rep on the phone, and the machine I wound up ordering based on our conversation was perfect for my needs.

anonymouss442
anonymous S.
2/28/19

The online site is easy to use, product selection broad, and shipping very quick. Prices may seem high, but are competitive across vendors for the same products.

bryand72
Bryan D.
2/23/19

Shopped amazon and you guys. Got a better price from you but had to wait a few extra days to receive the item. Seems trivial but amazon has ruined the shipping experience for other company's by having two day shipping. No problems though. Don't mind buying elsewhere esp if they offer a better price. Would buy from you again.

laurinac
Laurina C.
2/23/19

The sales reps who helped me were excellent as I explored water filters and humidifiers. One particularly rep that helped with this filter order was outstanding. He's been there 6 or 8 years and names starts with a "K" tho' can't recall now. Aside, I wish there was a premium water filter under the sink that was stainless steel and not plastic.

anonymousf346
anonymous F.
2/22/19

I ordered two pillows just alike. When they came, one of the pillows was higher of a noticeable inch of more. My husband would not let me send it back. He said that it would soften up and not be as form after sleeping on it. It is still to hard after over a month.

judyz16
Judy Z.
2/22/19

This is our third humidifier purchase. The Boneco which we purchased was way too noisy, so that when we purchased the Power Pure

tywhitb
TyWhit B.
2/18/19

Great experience shopping with Allergy Buyers Club. Their customer support is wonderful and very helpful. When I made a move the base cover was lost from my tower filter. Their customer service Dept helped me find the replacement part and didn't charge me for it and shipped it to me as well.

maryz53
Mary Z.
2/15/19

Originally I came here for the price, thinking of a small business looking to make quick sales. I have come back (3 times now) because of 1.) amazing pricing. I have looked and unable to find a better price for what I have purchased. 2.) service has been excellent. Got exactly what I ordered in a timely manner. 3.) delivery. received my purchases rapidly and with no issues.

sarahz39
Sarah Z.
2/14/19

I called Allergy Buyers Club and spoke with Michelle. She was very helpful and assisting me in selecting just the right model for us. She explained the differences between models and how each filter inside worked. We ended up purchasing the Air Pura UV600. It arrived in no time and we are very pleased with our purchase and the service we received.

Thank you Michelle!

Sarah / North Carolina

gbp1
GB P.
2/10/19

I am pleased as long as the discounts are applied. These are good humidifiers but they are quite a bit more expensive on their list price than other models on the market. With the recent discounts, it brings the final price within reason and makes it a much better value proposition.

lindap204
Linda P.
2/9/19

I'm very satisfied with the service and product. The cost is equal to every site I checked out. I will buy from Allergy Buyers Club again.

cynthiaj42
Cynthia J.
2/7/19

I don't have anything else to add. We ordered; you delivered, and we are very pleased with the item.

mako
Mak O.
2/7/19

The filter was shipped in its own cardboard box. One end was slightly smashed. I would suggest that it be shipped inside an additional cardboard carton with packing material to prevent crushing.

arnoldl17
Arnold L.
2/7/19

I really like the Allergy Buyers Club. My first purchase made me return to them when I needed a different product. I am extremely pleased with it's quality.

susanh373
Susan H.
2/7/19

Very easy to order from but found huge price discrepancies in the 3 units I purchased one week apart. Unfortunately I paid a lot more for the first two units than I did the third. My advice is to watch for sales.

susand255
Susan D.
2/7/19

We were sent 2 units because of an ordering glitch with the online site. Called and were able to return and receive credit for the second unit. Service was very good

miguelt28
Miguel T.
2/7/19

I have purchase several items from the allergy club and I have always been very satisfied with the quality of the products, the price , the service and the delivery. This time I decided to purchase something as a gift for my daughter and that Was not easy. It turns out that you can't have a billing address different than the shipping address, so the order has to be done through customer service, which as expected is not open 24/7. It took me several days to complete the purchase.

johna508
John A.
2/7/19

Customer service was responsible for me keeping this unit...in a good way.
Very helpful and considerate of my concerns and did offer to take unit back.
#1 reason I will consider buying from you again.

The SEBO Essential G series offers two models, the G1 and the G2. The major difference between the two is the width of the power head. The Essential G1 includes a 12-inch power head, while the Essential G2 features an extended, 15-inch power head. The Essential G series offers "Hospital Grade S Class Filtration". This means Sebo's bags have multiple layers of filtration paired with an S Class Micro filter which combine to equal a 99.9% effective rate in absorbing particles down to 0.3 microns.

By Myra T., AllergyBuyersClub Representative

Call your credit card company and ask for a chargeback.

By Damon H.
Questions? Get answers from the AllergyBuyersClub staff and other customers.

AllergyBuyersClub?