AlHaramTravel.co.uk

AlHaramTravel.co.uk

alharamtravel.co.uk

AlHaramTravel.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.42 stars from 72 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AlHaramTravel.co.uk also ranks 18th among Tickets sites.

• They deal very pleasingly with us and my Umrah journey was completely beyond the expectations.
  • I got affordable umrah package, excellent services, much appreciated.

• The travel agent failed to provide me with my 40 flights from London Heathrow to Saudi Arabia, Jeddah.
How would you rate AlHaramTravel.co.uk?

“Comfortable Umrah experience”

Sana A.
3/14/20

A very smooth and comfortable Umrah experience has just been completed. I'm thankful to the agents and drivers who helped us make our experience pleasant. Regards

“They are rude and wont give you bakc your deposit”

adijat l.
3/20/20

I placed a deposit of 100 pounds to Travel to Saudi Arabia in May due to the Corna virus this trip is no longer going to happen as they have closed the borders. I spoke to Ali Noman who said I could get a refund use the deposit later, right now it doesn't seem that we will be going to Saudi in the near future, so I asked Ali for a refund, he started shouting at me in a refund manner saying I couldn't get a refund back. This company is a scam please do not book with them.

umrah journey (5) umrah package (5) travel agent (5) umrah trip (3) travel agency (3) umrah experience (3)
sanaa33
March 14th, 2020
laiqa
February 28th, 2020
Accept our Gratitude. Your staff is so kind, professional and cooperative. This is what we found on the conclusion of our blessed Umrah trip through your company. The services were best. Thanks
areebam1
January 24th, 2020
Alhamdulillah, Our Umrah trip with Alharam travel went smooth, and very brilliant. We have been provided with every good service. JazakAllah.
adijatl
March 20th, 2020
mu18
February 26th, 2020
22fab 2019 traveled arrange by alharm travel
Hotelwas on hill agent told me just slightly high but totely wrong distance from haram totely misguided triple distance which agent udman told.
In morning i have to catach the flight but my passport in theiroffice untill midnight
3 time jotel booking change and flights changed
I paid for 14 night but travel for 11 night cos of their flight booking date
Dont Trust
kated115
January 9th, 2020
I am not happy with how this money making company deals with customers. Their advisor Noor bought in the conversation the Day of Judgement I will be punished seriously because I refused to pay her more money. Normally with travel agents when three to four people book the price drops but the price remained the same. I asked to justify the cost of why I had to pay the same for 9 nights as to what people pay for 17 nights. I wasn't provided with any justification. I spoke to then Zahid Salim and Ahmed, as usual, they supported their team member that she can speak to customers rudely.
Not once the conversation has been favoured towards the customer.
drm93
November 24th, 2019
I was informed about Al Haram travel by one of my friend who had fabulous experience, Sister Nadia at Al haram Travel provided fantastic outstanding service, providing all kind of recommendations for Hotel & airline bookings. I received all my bookings in ample time & very happy to recommend their services for Umrah, Hajj as well as other travel arrangements. Jazakallah & special Thanks to Sister Nadia
umairk18
January 14th, 2020
Al Haram Travels is the worst travel agency in the history of all travel agencies. When we turned up at our hotel in Makkah, we were sleepless and exhausted; but we found out the company had not made the payment to the hotel and the hotel demanded us to make a new payment. This was so frustrating because we had paid Al Haram Travels six months before our travel!!

I reported the problem to their customer services over the phone and they promised the same problem will not be repeated in Medina. However, in Madinah, the same problem occurred, and it turned out Al Haram Travels never made a payment to them. The hotel's manager even said that he encounters several cases on a daily basis, whereby people show up with the Al Haram Travel booking vouchers, but the hotel never receives any payments from them. So, we had to make the payment to the hotel ourselves. I met at least 5 families in Makkah and Madinah who suffered the same problem. What made things worse was that I was travelling with my disabled son, who also badly suffered because of the problems Al Haram Travels inflicted upon us.

The hotels they book are really cheap and tacky, takea look at someof the pictures from the hotelin Makkah. Also, the hotel in Makkah was really far from the Haram; although the agent had lied to us about its proximity to the Haram. The airlines they book are also extremely cheap and they don't add any meals to your airline bookings, whereas most travel agency provide meals. Because of the reasons, their profit margins are enormous. They are an absolute fraud. Don't go near this diabolical travel agency. This company should really be banned from operating. We are now in the process of taking legal action against this evil company.
humzab
November 21st, 2019
Do not book with this company. I had the worst experience and had to pay an extra £470 due to errors on my Visa made by them. When I asked for a refund they blamed me and refused the refund. Rude and disgusting liars, AVOID this company.
sanaz
February 8th, 2020
Alhamdullilah, we have done with our Umrah and regard that alharm travel arranged for us a very brilliant trip with all the facilities they have promised us about. We will travel with them next time inshallah.
hamadh4
August 15th, 2019
Dealt with problems in an unprofessional manner. Their manager promised compensation for their error and now is ignoring and blocking our number. Any time you call from a different phone, he is "out of office".

I advise anyone to not use their service
mansoora2
January 3rd, 2018
Booked umrah with Alharam Travel. Services delivered wisely in good manners. customer support was good every time. transport was lilt late while we were at airport. Over all it was good trip.
orazat
January 12th, 2019
Kiran was referred by some friends,She is very helpful although I annoyed her a lot by changing my package lots of time but she didn't said a single word and kept on trying to satisfying me.I am so happy that I got in contact with her, she is such a sweet person the way of talking persuaded me to agree with her.I would definitely recommend
you guys to get in contact with Kiran if you guys are looking for any package.
Thankyou Kiran
Keep up the good work!
Oraza
amirn13
November 28th, 2019
Salam I used Alharam travel for my umrah it's been pleasure Using them.... and I must say Sobia yaseen is professional travel agent I recommend her she helped me through out my whole journey in almost every thing...!
abun7
September 5th, 2019
AlHaram Travels is a travel agent and not a Haj Tour operator. They operate as a middle agent providing a disgraceful service, fabricating stories and deceiving there customers. For an insight into this company please read my blog at alharam.travel.blog
asifi8
May 9th, 2019
Brilliant customer service from Faryal ! Alhamdulillah everything has been really smooth so far. She helped find the best package for my family without any problems and went out of her way to ensure everything is smooth. She is very helpful, very friendly and very energetic. I would definitely recommend her to everybody.
samjees
March 30th, 2019
Hassle free and mr Tehseen was very helpful finding us a great deal for our Umrah.I Would highly recommend their company to the rest of the family and friends
seikhs
February 8th, 2017
Masha Allah, your arrangements out there at every step according to our umrah situation was fantastic. Seeing out there in such a huge crowd, the alharam team was amazingly helpful. It was my pleasure to have a great traveling experience with alharam travel. Flights & hotels were also good, none of us had any problems in the whole trip. InshaAllah, from my side I will recommend you to our relatives & friends. Thanks a lot.
shehnazh
February 15th, 2019
The prices are affordable as compare to native market. The service is pleasing and quick. I would say they are Great. They create your holy trip comfortable.
mra128
December 1st, 2018
I want to say big thanks to Miss Kiran. She have done my whole family
package like Hotel, Flight, Transport, and it was amazing experience i
ever had. I would love to go again with Alharam Travel and I want to
recommend to every one and if you are thinking who is the right person
to talk with then its Miss Kiran i would say. if you going first time
she is the right person to talk with. She was so helpful and polite in
whole process of our umrah package
adesinaa
January 9th, 2019
I will definitely recommend Alharam Travel to my family and friends. Sincere gratitude to these two wonderful staff Ali Noman and Siddique Tariq
zarishm
July 9th, 2018
I have been to Makkah and Madinah various times and through many different companies operating in the UK but AlHaram was the one I have chosen for next time Umrah and Hajj too. It was an amazing experience to travel with the most professional team. Scheduling of pick and drop, hotel, amenities hence everything was almost near to the perfect. I will definitely recommend it to my other relatives and friends.
momins1
January 31st, 2018
Umrah organizers of AlHaram travel are the best people to book your journey with. I have been responded in a very appropriate manner. My hotel was nearby Haram as promised and transportation was also quite comfortable and air conditioning. highly recommended.
ayeshaa17
April 19th, 2018
They deal very pleasingly with us and my Umrah journey was completely beyond the expectations. I would like to thanks Alharam travel for their support and making my dream possible. I'll definitely contact them for Hajj.
nawsads
August 21st, 2017
Alharam Travel made it possible for me & my family to concentrate on our ummrah. Their staff had the sufficient experience and the resources to take care of our journey issues to the best of their ability. We were very concerned about our visas and journey most of all. Brother Hamad delivered our visas within very short time & answered all of our questions and guided us to perform ummrah in right way. May Allah reward him and bless him.

Questions? Get answers from the AlHaramTravel.co.uk staff and other customers.

To offer the best Hajj experience, we seek and try to maintain strong relationships to assure that our excited clients for Hajj or Umrah are always well-accommodated while as many things can impact the experience in Saudi Arabia. Although the challenges of a religious pilgrimage cannot always less than any other travel journey.
Alhamdulillah, Our customer’s satisfaction is highest in the industry as always. We take pride in providing the best service because Hajj is an enormous responsibility and we want to ensure that you experience a very successful Hajj or umrah, and also are surfed with extraordinary accommodations so you feel satisfied and have a pure focus on your Hajj Ibadd’a.
We want you to explore our website alharamtravel.co.uk to select what Umrah or Hajj package fits your requirements. Feel free to contact us for more information at 0207-099-8899, we’d love to hear from you!

Business History

Thousands of happy customers in the UK have experienced their successful umrah & Hajj trips with Alharam travel. For many years, Alharam Travel has been providing an extensive array of Hajj and Umrah travel packages to its customers like you. Alharam Travel has built a great reputation as one of the best travel industry in the whole industry. We are proud of the countless positive testimonials we have received from our gratified customers. We welcome you to explore our website alharamtravel.co.uk to select what Umrah or Hajj package fits your requirements. Feel free to contact us for more information at 0207-099-8899, we’d love to hear from you!

alharamt
Alharam T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AlHaramTravel.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.4
Have a question about AlHaramTravel.co.uk?