Al Haram Travel

Al Haram Travel has a consumer rating of 4.13 stars from 82 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Al Haram Travel most frequently mention umrah journey. Al Haram Travel ranks 19th among Tickets sites.

• I got affordable umrah package, excellent services, much appreciated.
  • They deal very pleasingly with us and my Umrah journey was completely beyond the expectations.

• After the timeframe had passed, we contacted the travel agent again.
How would you rate Al Haram Travel?

“Noureen Khan”

Noureen K.
11/10/20

As Salam o Alaykum Faryal, Our holiday was quite good and relaxing. Hotels locations was great and flights were also on time. No problem anywhere at all. Just the last day that transport didn't came and we reached Airport bit late in the taxi. Other wise my experience to book holiday with you was very good. I will refer Al Haram Travel to other family members as well and hopefully in future I will book my holiday with this company again. Thanks

“They are rude and wont give you bakc your deposit”

adijat l.
3/20/20

I placed a deposit of 100 pounds to Travel to Saudi Arabia in May due to the Corna virus this trip is no longer going to happen as they have closed the borders. I spoke to Ali Noman who said I could get a refund use the deposit later, right now it doesn't seem that we will be going to Saudi in the near future, so I asked Ali for a refund, he started shouting at me in a refund manner saying I couldn't get a refund back. This company is a scam please do not book with them.

umrah package (7) travel agent (7) umrah journey (5) umrah trip (3) travel agency (3) umrah experience (3)
adijatl
March 20th, 2020

safinab2
August 21st, 2021

Bad company, they don't respond to your messages or calls once you have tried to arrange tickets with them. You have to chase the people up and when they do answer no one is around. Very upsetting.

noureenk
November 10th, 2020

wasimk9
July 30th, 2021

Don't bother. Biggest scammers. Try some legit company unless u want to loose your money. Look at their name and look at their activities. Dont even have shame.

kated115
January 9th, 2020

I am not happy with how this money making company deals with customers. Their advisor Noor bought in the conversation the Day of Judgement I will be punished seriously because I refused to pay her more money. Normally with travel agents when three to four people book the price drops but the price remained the same. I asked to justify the cost of why I had to pay the same for 9 nights as to what people pay for 17 nights. I wasn't provided with any justification. I spoke to then Zahid Salim and Ahmed, as usual, they supported their team member that she can speak to customers rudely.
Not once the conversation has been favoured towards the customer.

waquarm
July 23rd, 2020

I Booked my umrah package with my other cousins family altogether 11 people back in February 2020 for April the 3rd, couldn't travel due to travel restrictions. We were told we would be recieving a partial refund within 8-12 weeks. We have been patient and considered as we understand its difficult right now for travel industries. After the timeframe had passed, we contacted the travel agent again. And we were told we will recieve our refund within the next weeks, its been over 2 weeks still have not recieved any money. Tried calling many many times, travel agent does not pick up. This is no less than fraudent service.

Avoid them at any cost; if you are in trouble they will never back you up.

fatimag31
August 16th, 2021

I confirm to every body that the ebove company are fake company and they fraud.

Be aware they are scammer.

mansoora2
January 3rd, 2018

Booked umrah with Alharam Travel. Services delivered wisely in good manners. Customer support was good every time. Transport was lilt late while we were at airport. Over all it was good trip.

noorz5
April 7th, 2021

They rang me again, this time a man called Ali. He told all covid guide lines have been dropped from 17 May and that its open for hajj and umra. He did jot realise he still got it wrong!. Please keep away from this company. Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslims.

shelenazk
October 13th, 2020

Alharam travel are amazing. By the will of Allah we have made several trips to Umrah yearly since 2016. As a family, with friends, taking members of external family. All catered and well suited to our budget and needs. Usba Noor has always been our contact and representative. She has always without fail catered packages for us so that our entire experience was amazing. If Allah wills definitely booking again and InshaAllah Hajj soon.

sairam14
April 30th, 2021

My father Mr Anwar Malik had made a group booking of more than 50+ people to go on a Umraah trip including a few days to Turkey all inclusive package. He was told by the agent Ahmed Latif that £75 per person is needed for deposit and final payment to be made nearer to time.so all deposit paid and due to travelling in February 2021 because of the pandemic this got cancelled.
My father has respect and is a trusted man for his community and family. He has made several attempts to Mr Abdul Latif to regain the refunds paid but has been unsuccessful although some payments were made he is still pending £1500 Abdul Latif is not receiving his calls, not replying to messages of my father pleading to pay back the peoples money. My father is retired and has become stressed with this as he has a responsibility to pay back. Abdul Latif is very inconsiderate and has lied and broken promises he has made.
I feel ashamed that people like him are working for a company called Alharam Travel, it should be a haraam company that deceives innocent people.
Please be warned
If the full refund is not sent further action will be taken.

umairk18
January 14th, 2020

Al Haram Travels is the worst travel agency in the history of all travel agencies. When we turned up at our hotel in Makkah, we were sleepless and exhausted; but we found out the company had not made the payment to the hotel and the hotel demanded us to make a new payment. This was so frustrating because we had paid Al Haram Travels six months before our travel!

I reported the problem to their customer services over the phone and they promised the same problem will not be repeated in Medina. However, in Madinah, the same problem occurred, and it turned out Al Haram Travels never made a payment to them. The hotel's manager even said that he encounters several cases on a daily basis, whereby people show up with the Al Haram Travel booking vouchers, but the hotel never receives any payments from them. So, we had to make the payment to the hotel ourselves. I met at least 5 families in Makkah and Madinah who suffered the same problem. What made things worse was that I was travelling with my disabled son, who also badly suffered because of the problems Al Haram Travels inflicted upon us.

The hotels they book are really cheap and tacky, takea look at someof the pictures from the hotelin Makkah. Also, the hotel in Makkah was really far from the Haram; although the agent had lied to us about its proximity to the Haram. The airlines they book are also extremely cheap and they don't add any meals to your airline bookings, whereas most travel agency provide meals. Because of the reasons, their profit margins are enormous. They are an absolute fraud. Don't go near this diabolical travel agency. This company should really be banned from operating. We are now in the process of taking legal action against this evil company.

abdull305
December 17th, 2017

I went for Umrah last month with my wife, I booked my Umrah package from Alharam travels, and they exceeded my expectations, all services were really good, and all of my journey was easy and hassle free.

humzab
November 21st, 2019

Do not book with this company. I had the worst experience and had to pay an extra £470 due to errors on my Visa made by them. When I asked for a refund they blamed me and refused the refund. Rude and disgusting liars, AVOID this company.

hamadh4
August 15th, 2019

Dealt with problems in an unprofessional manner. Their manager promised compensation for their error and now is ignoring and blocking our number. Any time you call from a different phone, he is "out of office".

I advise anyone to not use their service

abun7
September 5th, 2019

AlHaram Travels is a travel agent and not a Haj Tour operator. They operate as a middle agent providing a disgraceful service, fabricating stories and deceiving there customers. For an insight into this company please read my blog at alharam.travel.blog

usmank27
September 1st, 2021

We have just been conned by this agency for a large sum of money. We were told right from the start that our umrah visas will be sorted within few days of making payment. We made the payment in August and until today (31st August), we have not been given anything except false promises. We are due to travel in first week of September yet we have not received any visas, hotel confirmation etc.

We are now proceeding against this agency and take legal action so that they don't make false commitments with their clients and return the funds to people that they have lied to. We are moving swiftly to register a class action law suit against this agency and I am calling out anyone who has been robbed with these guys to contact me so that we can take legal action and stop them from this unfair treatment. Anyone interested can leave a message at 07487 522752 with their names, contact number and address so that we can record their testimony and use this in respective legal proceedings.

Any one who's reading this, please stay away from this agency at any cost. They are operating under different names which are as follows:

Alexatravel
flightstoworld.com
pateltravel.co.uk
taqwatours.co.uk
timestravel.com

Please BEWARE and don't end up losing your hard earned money via this company. They will only be kind until they take your money and will show true colours once payment has been received.

mohammedu5
September 14th, 2018

Awful!

DO NOT BELIEVE THE GOOGLE SCORE I made the mistake of not reading the reviews online before contacted them, BIG MISTAKE!

The agent Sobia was calling me multiple times in a day pressuring me into booking with them.

I Was told if I didn't transfer Over £100 they would not be able to secure the best locations/flights.

Some days we would recieve 13 calls from Sobia but guess what as soon as we decided to go with another company we were told that the money we had already paid was non-refundable.

They stopped returning our calls and replying to our Emails.

After Further Investigation it turns out all the google reviewers are Fake and Made up! DO NOT BELIEVE THE GOOGLE SCORE

Please don't spoil your trip

AVOID THESE CHARLATANS

mohammedh59
October 2nd, 2018

The travel agent failed to provide me with my 40 flights from London Heathrow to Saudi Arabia, Jeddah. I booked the flight and paid a deposit back in 2nd July 2018. I am still waiting for my refund the sum of £5000 to be paid. They will make you wait up to 15-30 minutes when you call them.
Since contacting them for my £5000 refund on 19th September 2018 they will make false promises and get your hopes up. I have been waiting over two weeks for my refund despite being told I shall get the money within 7 days.
The staff at Al Haram Travel are dishonest and will mislead you regarding any bookings. Please make sure you make payment via Debit of Credit card. This will enable your bank to retain your money back.

yasaerq
June 18th, 2018

If you are looking to book a Hajj Package then I would strongly recommend looking elsewhere. I initially booked a Hajj Package and paid a deposit of £600. Due to unforeseen Circumstances I had to cancel and cancelled 20hrs later. Although I was refunded £300, the remaining £300 was not refunded until 23 days, 41 phone calls and 23 emails later. The service I received from the staff was disgraceful to say the least and one that I would not wish upon anyone else. I was constantly being lied to and passed from pillar to post. Please note that the Terms and conditions are not clear on the website and should anything go wrong with your trip then Alharam Travel will not take any responsibility whatsoever. In fact my £600 payment went to Emenac Travel who I had no dealing with whatsoever and was bound by their terms and conditions. AlHaram Travel is trading under the name of Morseand Ltd and will most definitely book your trip through other 3rd party agents. I was also informed by a member of their staff that the positive reviews on this site are not all genuine. I find it hard to believe that every time a negative post is uploaded it is followed up by dozens of positive reviews.

razias1
October 13th, 2018

DISRESPECTFUL AND LIARS-there own staff writes the fake/good reviews. Noman is RUDE!

I don't even know where to start. The customer journey had only gone from bad to worse! As soon as i paid the advance they just forgot about me. They have treated me the absolute worst. They do not respect customers. Al Haram Travel lures in innocent people and drags them into stress. I can support these claims with plenty of evidence

I was looking to attend Hajj. Initially, until i paid the advance this agent called Nadia called me almost twice a day, selling thr programme to me. As Soon as i paid she NEVER came on the phone to me. I would call to ask for hee but She was always "not in the office" everytime i asked for her. I can count from the top of my head that i spoke to approximately 20 different agents, trying to explain the context to each one EACH TIME. I know itw Hajj and its a big programme but they are so very unorganized and disrespectful to their customers.

Firstly, the package that i paid a fortune for, included the seminar and Hajj essential goodies pack. So, the first seminar was rescheduled for some reason which we were patient about. Then the second seminar was cancelled ON THE MORNING of the seminar. It was over a 3 hours car journey for me. They called me on the morning to say that the seminar has been cancelled AGAIN! So now i cannot learn all the things and ask my questions before going to Hajj and i can't get that package that i paid for!

My ticket wasn't confirmed until the night before the flight. I was told after that 86 people were told the night before the flight that they have been declined for Hajj. I also asked about the hajj goodoes pack thy were meant to give us. And 15 hpurs before the flight they say to me 'you can come to thr office and collect it' i live in Manchester and there office is in london. I PAID THOUSANDS OF POUNDS FOR ALL THIS. And they are demanding me around for there own mistakes!

They lied to me continuously. So i spoke to an agent called Sufyan because i still hadn't received my passort he confirmed that he has posted to out to me and i will recieve it the next morning. Next day i spoke to this other guy who was the 'manager' named Noman! He is extremely rude and disrespectful. They are fooling people on the name o hajj. He assured me that i will get my passport at the seminar (which was then cancelled). Anyhow, this guy says to me that 'your passport is right here with me on my desk. It wasn't posted out. I will give it to you personally at the seminar'. I swear to God i received my passportby post on the SAME DAY! THEY LIED SOOOO MUCH. I had email confirmation that it was posted out and this guy still had to audacity to lie to me as i held my passport in my hand.

We were given a telephone number of a group leader for hajj called Mehboob. We called him severwl times up until the day before the flight. And the night before then flight around 7:30pm i called Al haram travel saying that Mehboob is not answering his phone and they told me that 'Mehboob's hajj visa was declined'. VISAS CAME LIKE 2 WEEK BEFORE HAJJ AND THEY TELL ME THE NIGHT BEFORE THAT THE GUY NEVER GOT A VISA. IF I HADN'T CALLED TO ASK THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER INFORMED AND I WOULD HAVE WANDERED AROUND ALL LOST. I was travelling alone for the first time.

And honestly, I CAN GO ON FOREVER. These are all thr things that happened before i even went for hajj. During hajj we were told we will get all inclusive. 3 meals a day, i lie you not. We were ONLY GIVEN BREAKFAST!

I have got SO SO MUCH MORE TO SAY! It was just a frustrating journey. And the worst part is, after i got back from Hajj. Al HaramTravel called me and said 'people are leaving fake/negative reviews about us. Would you kindly leave us a good review'

At the end of it all they said 'we don't even have a license for Hajj' they go to third parties hence they had over 86 customers declined the night before the flight. There own leader for Hajj got declined

Now you decide if you are patient and sane enough to go through this torturous and unnecessary stress.

sanaa33
March 14th, 2020

A very smooth and comfortable Umrah experience has just been completed. I'm thankful to the agents and drivers who helped us make our experience pleasant. Regards

laiqa
February 28th, 2020

Accept our Gratitude. Your staff is so kind, professional and cooperative. This is what we found on the conclusion of our blessed Umrah trip through your company. The services were best. Thanks

areebam1
January 24th, 2020

Alhamdulillah, Our Umrah trip with Alharam travel went smooth, and very brilliant. We have been provided with every good service. JazakAllah.

mu18
February 26th, 2020

22fab 2019 traveled arrange by alharm travel
Hotelwas on hill agent told me just slightly high but totely wrong distance from haram totely misguided triple distance which agent udman told.
In morning i have to catach the flight but my passport in theiroffice untill midnight
3 time jotel booking change and flights changed
I paid for 14 night but travel for 11 night cos of their flight booking date
Dont Trust

Questions? Get answers from the Al Haram Travel staff and other customers.

To offer the best Hajj experience, we seek and try to maintain strong relationships to assure that our excited clients for Hajj or Umrah are always well-accommodated while as many things can impact the experience in Saudi Arabia. Although the challenges of a religious pilgrimage cannot always less than any other travel journey.
Alhamdulillah, Our customer’s satisfaction is highest in the industry as always. We take pride in providing the best service because Hajj is an enormous responsibility and we want to ensure that you experience a very successful Hajj or umrah, and also are surfed with extraordinary accommodations so you feel satisfied and have a pure focus on your Hajj Ibadd’a.
We want you to explore our website alharamtravel.co.uk to select what Umrah or Hajj package fits your requirements. Feel free to contact us for more information at 0207-099-8899, we’d love to hear from you!

Business History

Thousands of happy customers in the UK have experienced their successful umrah & Hajj trips with Alharam travel. For many years, Alharam Travel has been providing an extensive array of Hajj and Umrah travel packages to its customers like you. Alharam Travel has built a great reputation as one of the best travel industry in the whole industry. We are proud of the countless positive testimonials we have received from our gratified customers. We welcome you to explore our website alharamtravel.co.uk to select what Umrah or Hajj package fits your requirements. Feel free to contact us for more information at 0207-099-8899, we’d love to hear from you!

alharamt
Alharam T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Al Haram Travel?

Have a question about Al Haram Travel?