AlHaramTravel.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0207-099-8899
info@alharamtravel.co.uk

suhaila7
5/25/19

I wanted to book an Umrah package, so i contacted alharam, i was assisted by Kiran she was kind patient and helpful

mohammeda291
5/9/19

Alhamdulilah just returned back from Umrah and would like to thank Alharam Travels for the superb service which was excellent start to finish. Like to thank Sobia for all the effort she put in. Recommend Alharam travels Sobia to all looking to go to Umrah or Hajj.
As it was described is excactly what was delivered.

asifi8
5/9/19

Brilliant customer service from Faryal ! Alhamdulillah everything has been really smooth so far. She helped find the best package for my family without any problems and went out of her way to ensure everything is smooth. She is very helpful, very friendly and very energetic. I would definitely recommend her to everybody.

samjees
3/30/19

Hassle free and mr Tehseen was very helpful finding us a great deal for our Umrah.I Would highly recommend their company to the rest of the family and friends

hassani6
2/22/19

Still under the spell of pleasing Umrah journey with Alharam. Thank you for making it pleasant by providing best services.

shehnazh
2/15/19

The prices are affordable as compare to native market. The service is pleasing and quick. I would say they are Great. They create your holy trip comfortable.

zahida12
1/14/19

They just don't ride us to the hotel they guide us on the way and the guiders tell the name of the places. Jazak Allah

orazat
1/12/19

Kiran was referred by some friends,She is very helpful although I annoyed her a lot by changing my package lots of time but she didn't said a single word and kept on trying to satisfying me.I am so happy that I got in contact with her, she is such a sweet person the way of talking persuaded me to agree with her.I would definitely recommend
you guys to get in contact with Kiran if you guys are looking for any package.
Thankyou Kiran
Keep up the good work!
Oraza

adesinaa
1/9/19

I will definitely recommend Alharam Travel to my family and friends. Sincere gratitude to these two wonderful staff Ali Noman and Siddique Tariq

mra128
12/1/18

I want to say big thanks to Miss Kiran. She have done my whole family
package like Hotel, Flight, Transport, and it was amazing experience i
ever had. I would love to go again with Alharam Travel and I want to
recommend to every one and if you are thinking who is the right person
to talk with then its Miss Kiran i would say. if you going first time
she is the right person to talk with. She was so helpful and polite in
whole process of our umrah package

iramf
10/27/18

I am very pleased with the level of facility I expected from Alharm Travel. Hotels were very pleasant and rates were very decent. Hamayio from Alharam Travel prepared my package which fits my requirement.

afaqa1
10/26/18

I had a most unforgettable trip of my life and that was only conceivable because of the experience of AlHaram team. The way they book your package by allowing for all your desires is amazing. The one agent I had talk to was Azaan, he was very modest. I had been very anxious about questioning but he began my all queries with tolerance. Then, in Makkah and Madinah, I had the extreme time. Transfers, hotel and even the drivers were very nice. Will be looking to book more Hajj and Umrah packages through AlHaram travel. thank you team for being a great travel partner.

mohammads68
10/22/18

Encounter with quality services by Kashif, Alharam umrah agent and received what was committed.
Both of the hotels in the holy city are quality one and near to haram.
Transport services were on time and not wrong to say the guided tour

abdula47
10/18/18

I was facilitated to discover all choices for my journey to accommodate my desires and for the package to be within low-priced. Very flat and capable service which I would highly recommend

razias1
10/13/18

DISRESPECTFUL AND LIARS-there own staff writes the fake/good reviews. Noman is RUDE!

I don't even know where to start. The customer journey had only gone from bad to worse! As soon as i paid the advance they just forgot about me. They have treated me the absolute worst. They do not respect customers. Al Haram Travel lures in innocent people and drags them into stress. I can support these claims with plenty of evidence

I was looking to attend Hajj. Initially, until i paid the advance this agent called Nadia called me almost twice a day, selling thr programme to me. As Soon as i paid she NEVER came on the phone to me. I would call to ask for hee but She was always "not in the office" everytime i asked for her. I can count from the top of my head that i spoke to approximately 20 different agents, trying to explain the context to each one EACH TIME. I know itw Hajj and its a big programme but they are so very unorganized and disrespectful to their customers.

Firstly, the package that i paid a fortune for, included the seminar and Hajj essential goodies pack. So, the first seminar was rescheduled for some reason which we were patient about. Then the second seminar was cancelled ON THE MORNING of the seminar. It was over a 3 hours car journey for me. They called me on the morning to say that the seminar has been cancelled AGAIN!! So now i cannot learn all the things and ask my questions before going to Hajj and i can't get that package that i paid for!

My ticket wasn't confirmed until the night before the flight. I was told after that 86 people were told the night before the flight that they have been declined for Hajj. I also asked about the hajj goodoes pack thy were meant to give us. And 15 hpurs before the flight they say to me 'you can come to thr office and collect it' i live in Manchester and there office is in london. I PAID THOUSANDS OF POUNDS FOR ALL THIS. And they are demanding me around for there own mistakes!!

They lied to me continuously. So i spoke to an agent called Sufyan because i still hadn't received my passort he confirmed that he has posted to out to me and i will recieve it the next morning. Next day i spoke to this other guy who was the 'manager' named Noman! He is extremely rude and disrespectful. They are fooling people on the name o hajj. He assured me that i will get my passport at the seminar (which was then cancelled). Anyhow, this guy says to me that 'your passport is right here with me on my desk. It wasn't posted out. I will give it to you personally at the seminar'. I swear to God i received my passportby post on the SAME DAY! THEY LIED SOOOO MUCH. i had email confirmation that it was posted out and this guy still had to audacity to lie to me as i held my passport in my hand.

We were given a telephone number of a group leader for hajj called Mehboob. We called him severwl times up until the day before the flight. And the night before then flight around 7:30pm i called Al haram travel saying that Mehboob is not answering his phone and they told me that 'Mehboob's hajj visa was declined'. VISAS CAME LIKE 2 WEEK BEFORE HAJJ AND THEY TELL ME THE NIGHT BEFORE THAT THE GUY NEVER GOT A VISA. IF I HADN'T CALLED TO ASK THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER INFORMED AND I WOULD HAVE WANDERED AROUND ALL LOST. I was travelling alone for the first time.

And honestly, I CAN GO ON FOREVER. these are all thr things that happened before i even went for hajj. During hajj we were told we will get all inclusive. 3 meals a day, i lie you not. We were ONLY GIVEN BREAKFAST!

I have got SO SO MUCH MORE TO SAY! It was just a frustrating journey. And the worst part is, after i got back from Hajj. Al HaramTravel called me and said 'people are leaving fake/negative reviews about us. Would you kindly leave us a good review'

At the end of it all they said 'we don't even have a license for Hajj' they go to third parties hence they had over 86 customers declined the night before the flight. There own leader for Hajj got declined

Now you decide if you are patient and sane enough to go through this torturous and unnecessary stress.

mohammedh59
10/2/18

The travel agent failed to provide me with my 40 flights from London Heathrow to Saudi Arabia, Jeddah. I booked the flight and paid a deposit back in 2nd July 2018. I am still waiting for my refund the sum of £5000 to be paid. They will make you wait up to 15-30 minutes when you call them.
Since contacting them for my £5000 refund on 19th September 2018 they will make false promises and get your hopes up. I have been waiting over two weeks for my refund despite being told I shall get the money within 7 days.
The staff at Al Haram Travel are dishonest and will mislead you regarding any bookings. Please make sure you make payment via Debit of Credit card. This will enable your bank to retain your money back.

shehnaza
9/25/18

Alharam travel made our hajj trip unforgettable and anxiety free. The total team was exceptionally professional and handled all our problems that may have fallen before them with exciting efficiency. We rise your devoted services and endorse to all for practice great Umrah journey.

mamodea
9/20/18

very good customer service from tahseen khan,he was very polite,informative and very helpful in answering all my question and he was not pushy like the other travel company who kept phoning me to make a booking with them

arifai
9/18/18

Excellent service and an amazing staff. Well organized, plan was executed accordingly and the Umrah journey was amazing.
Looking forward to book again in future with AlHaram travel. My tour was super cool. I had the best spiritual journey of Umrah with an amazing travel agency. Amazing job done Thank you!

mohammedu5
9/14/18

Awful!

DO NOT BELIEVE THE GOOGLE SCORE I made the mistake of not reading the reviews online before contacted them,BIG MISTAKE!

The agent Sobia was calling me multiple times in a day pressuring me into booking with them.

I Was told if I didn't transfer Over £100 they would not be able to secure the best locations/flights.

Some days we would recieve 13 calls from Sobia but guess what as soon as we decided to go with another company we were told that the money we had already paid was non-refundable.

They stopped returning our calls and replying to our Emails.

After Further Investigation it turns out all the google reviewers are Fake and Made up ! DO NOT BELIEVE THE GOOGLE SCORE

Please don't spoil your trip

AVOID THESE CHARLATANS

fotina
8/15/18

Everything seems to be arranged by the experts. They already knew our needs and demands. One call and the agent was there to offer his help. These kind of services are rare.

shaman
8/2/18

Best services, communication during booking a package with Hassan, he was great with knowledge and guided really well. Overall it was great to travel with AlHaram travel.

zarishm
7/9/18

I have been to Makkah and Madinah various times and through many different companies operating in the UK but AlHaram was the one I have chosen for next time Umrah and Hajj too. It was an amazing experience to travel with the most professional team. Scheduling of pick and drop, hotel, amenities hence everything was almost near to the perfect. I will definitely recommend it to my other relatives and friends.

mubasherk
6/26/18

Al Haram Travel is one of the most trustworthy team I have ever come across. The team is so polite and offers you help every time you need it. If I talk about the booking of amenities, it was also top class. Everything was arranged perfectly.

yasaerq
6/18/18

If you are looking to book a Hajj Package then I would strongly recommend looking elsewhere. I initially booked a Hajj Package and paid a deposit of £600. Due to unforeseen Circumstances I had to cancel and cancelled 20hrs later. Although I was refunded £300, the remaining £300 was not refunded until 23 days, 41 phone calls and 23 emails later. The service I received from the staff was disgraceful to say the least and one that I would not wish upon anyone else. I was constantly being lied to and passed from pillar to post. Please note that the Terms and conditions are not clear on the website and should anything go wrong with your trip then Alharam Travel will not take any responsibility whatsoever. In fact my £600 payment went to Emenac Travel who I had no dealing with whatsoever and was bound by their terms and conditions. AlHaram Travel is trading under the name of Morseand Ltd and will most definitely book your trip through other 3rd party agents. I was also informed by a member of their staff that the positive reviews on this site are not all genuine. I find it hard to believe that every time a negative post is uploaded it is followed up by dozens of positive reviews.

Questions? Get answers from the AlHaramTravel.co.uk staff and other customers.

13 Photos for AlHaramTravel.co.uk