airfarewatchdog.com reviews

Tel: +1-617-886-5555

betsyb39
8/20/18

Good prices, nothing bad to say. I would definitely use them again. Some of the deals are a little misleading but no more than most.

olivel4
5/13/18

I booked a flight using this site and the customer service and everything is ok. However, when I wanted to find out if there was a cancellation charge for part of a flight, they told me to send for a quote on the website. On the website it specifically stated they wouldn't make changes without my consent, so I felt ok sending for a quote. They immediately called me and scared me into sending an email telling them not to make any changes otherwise they might cancel the entire flight. This company appears to be run out of India.

bruceb139
10/9/17

This site promises to track fares to desired destinations. It delivers a bewildering flurry of Pop-ups to multiple other sites and airlines that are always more expensive than advertised.

deea53
7/17/17

Really, really bad site! Has anyone ever used airfare watchdog to book a flight or to watch flight prices? They are showing me a round-trip fare for $154 but everywhere the links send me is more than $100 more than that. I am starting to think they are all about bait and switch!

zeidaj
4/14/16

This very ignorant, incompetent BS company sends emails advertising 40 dollar RT fares. When you continue to get more info. You are redirected to reality fares bit they have a pop up that asks that you call them. I imagine the poor souls manning the phones are unemployable people who will take whatever job they can, because they have no clue about anything. Stay away from this company and let's all collectively pray that they go out of business soon so that they can not s am elderly or folks with limited mental capabilities. Shame on them!

tulial
1/12/16

We purchased flight tickets with them, charge was made, no tickets, and further more... another charge more was made 2 days later. Customer service was a joke, they even insulted us. Stay away!!!!

michaels244
3/1/15

I can't believe I used to like this company.They recently put out an article talking about how we need to hire more government thugs to steal money from us so the politicians can "regulate" the airline industry.

...no I don't want your initiation of violence on peaceful people! Take your government terrorism of threats of kidnapping and violence (taxation & regulation) elsewhere! My family doesn't want to threaten to steal from nor kidnap (tax) anybody, nor do I need politicians "regulating" industries. It's communists like these that make it so oligopolizaiton through central planning and regulatory capture happen.... only hurting the airline industry more. Their calls for state terror only make things worse!

Needless to say they just lost a subscriber with their government terrorism endorsement and I hope more people stand up against their calls for violence on peaceful people (taxation and regulation). No I will not threaten other peaceful people nor cheer you terrorists on in your threats of violence! Maybe once they stop threatening my family and I with political edicts I can start supporting them again...

I will be posting this review to my facebook page with 200,000 subscribers soon so this company is about to get a whiff of horrible publicity for supporting the use of violence and terrorism on peaceful people like my friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, etc... No I don't want to threaten others with state violence you tyrants!!!

Tip for consumers: If you want to have a clean conscience, you can't support companies like this that call for the initiation of violence on peaceful people. I'm sorry if they are still stuck in the pro-government mindset and still stuck in the Malthusian Trap, but have some pride and only support companies that DON'T call for kidnapping and theft!

jt21
3/11/12

Great site for finding low fares. Sometimes there are lower fares, and sometimes the fares they send you don't actually work out to be the same price, even when following the stated restrictions. But it is a nice way to get weekly emails on travel from your city. If nothing else it give me a figure to shoot lower than on Priceline's name your own price.

danielt6
6/23/11

This site just links you to other sites that actually do the searching. Then on top of that they fill your email up with tons of travel crap you didn't ask for. Save yourself some time and just use Orbitz.

If you have flexibility around your flight dates Orbitz will show you they best days to fly to get the best price with their flexible dates feature which is second to none. The link is: http://www.orbitz.com/App/ViewRoundTripSearch?&retrieveParams=true&z=b96d&r=4b

bernicec
5/18/11

Excellent site to find some good deals. . and I have. I recommend this site to my family and friends.

Questions? Get answers from the airfarewatchdog.com staff and other customers.

airfarewatchdog.com?