Review of AdvanDate

Tel: 843-732-4944
advandate@gmail.com

meinm1
5/6/19

If you write a mail, you get a ticket number and then you wait and wait and wait. Nothing works with Advandate. I would feel ashame when i sell people such a software which is full of mistakes. For example, in English language man is man, if you change to German language this man is suddenly a woman. Next language nothing shows. To choose a country is not possible, only mistakes after mistakes. To get the money back - no chance. Stay far away from that company !!!!

kaic21
3/19/19

The software could not be installed on my server (1and1) and they give up and forced me to use their server.
They promised me to refund my money but i never got it back.
They are liar !!!!

sylviad51
2/22/19

I submitted a review earlier this morning. I am continuing my review as I planned. I purchased a package last night with skepticism because I have heard so much bad things about Advandate and I plan to continue to write reviews to let anyone wanting to buy dating software know the experience I went through because it was a hard decision on who to go with and who to trust. I bought the Entrepreneur package late last night/ They emailed me right after my purchase with the instructions on what to do next. As of this morning the very next day after my purchase I now have my newly installed Advandate software for my dating website. It looks great. I just need to start working on it. I submitted a ticket this morning as they asked me to and they responded pretty quick. I will keep updating this so far. Again this is for anyone who was like me trying to find a good dating software but afraid of not knowing who to trust and if the software is great. Thus far everything has been smooth and great. Will keep this updated. So far Advandate has been great!!!!

jamest525
12/16/18

These guys have been great to me. Very helpful and patient. I love the product and look forward to working with AdvanDate into the future

stephaniem424
12/11/18

I just started a website. I am hardly tech savvy ,but Rick and his team have been great! I have needed so much help getting my site together, and him and the team have been helping me 100 percent and have been extremely patient with me. I really appreciate all of their help and would definitely recommend using them.

robertm1307
12/9/18

We chose to go with a packaged solution to help with speed to market, and Advandate worked perfect for this. As long as you have some basic skills, it's all good. We spend most of our time making sure our site is unique and has fresh photo stock and content. That's really been the key, is to not use templates for everything. We needed to make the site 'Ours' to stand-out. We bumped our heads on some edits, but got it figured out. Support got back to us quick, resolved our issue and we're up and running.

thomasw384
11/14/18

From day one we have had great experience with them. We always get our support tickets dealt with because we're just not that technical and they're always around to help us. We love it.

Response from Rick J., AdvanDate Representative
Thanks Thomas, your site is coming along nicely. :)
pars1
9/21/18
• Updated review

No Rick, that is absolutely not true. We explained in our pretalk exactly how we want the dating site to work and you say, no problem we will fix it within a month. And you have not done. It has now gone nearly four months since we put our order and we still not have a functional website, many of the problems are what should be minor problems, as that the registration form does not erase the further members writing, A simple question to handle but you have not managed to do it within for month. And seriously Rick I have asked you five times when we would get a working website and you have answered me three times and all of those three times you have lied, as we do not yet have a functional website. The conclusion is very clear. Either you are a scammer or you represent a company that cannot deliver what they say that they can do, Your choice. Update of review because of Rick´s (Advandate) answer. In one of the last paragraphs in our order, we wrote, "If you have any better solution or improvement to this and how we want it all to work, we will be happy to hear it" and you have never ask us to clarify anything or come up with any kind of
better solution so when you say that we have not answer your request it is just another lie from you. Any logic person over six years old understand that if you pay for something and the seller ask for more informatíon, you give it. Secondly, We paid for a customization of your template number 37 and about ten of the errors we complain about and that them they self make the template useless, is there from beginning and does not have anything with the customization to do. In other words your product is as much a fake that your answers on reviews. A liar do not have to be a thief, but you are both.

“Worst provider I have ever met”
9/19/18
• Previous review

Nearly four months after the purchase of what they said will take one month to deliver they have note success in anything. They do not answer on any kind of questions and refuse to pay money back. Stay away from this company as it would only get you in trouble.

Response from Rick J., AdvanDate Representative
In response to your comment. You provided us a design document that we built from. We spent 3 months building your custom features and had to endure constant verbal abuse from you on a daily basis. We did not provide a refund because we spent 3 months doing the work on your site for which you received. The custom design from your design document, while lacking, was created to those specs. If you had wanted something different you would have provided us more detail when we asked for it. We completed the design per the doc. We're willing to work with you to fine tune it the way you want it but you will need to provide the mockups and documentation that we've repeatedly asked for and you will have to stop verbally abusing the staff. Thanks.
pauls926
9/15/18

We were quite happy with our purchase. They have a new version and and the previous version. We chose the 12.2 version for it had the WLD in it. Good that they still offered that 12.2 version. It's been a great investment for us and quite happy with the customer service as well. The free hosting was sweet too!

Clearly the previous reviewer is not a real customer. Sad to see competiors posting fake reviews.

Response from Rick J., AdvanDate Representative
Thanks Paul, glad to have you as a customer. Love your site idea too! :)
zulfia
9/13/18

the service sucks, the templates are cheap and worse, customer service the worse ever. I asked for refund and immediately i got blocked from the support site. I am disputing this with my credit card company and i will make sure these idiots dont get away with this.

dont waste your time and money with advandate. they are worse ever. not worth the time and money. as soon as you pay, they attitude changes, they promise 20000 members that will be installed, and when you pay, those 20000 members are fake. "FAKE TO BE EXACT"
i had been referred to terms and condition and i have been to all the pages and there are no terms and conditions on the page,

these people are crooks, i swear dont spend a dime, its not worth it.

jasonw328
7/14/18

We did a lot of research and came to Advandate and were taken care of from the very beginning. I don't know what this other person is saying but from day one Rick and company have taken great care of us. There were a couple hosting bugs but the support team resolved them right away. So in closing, we like the solution from advandate.

davidp796
5/24/18

I wrote an email to inquire about a feature they had and I wanted it explained more to me. They misunderstood the question and when i rewrote to tell them they misunderstood my question this is a quote from Rick Jacobson "... take your $#*! on down the road"
I will never , ever buy a product from a company that treated my emails like that, good thing I did not purchase anything and advise others to stay away too...

steveno23
2/7/18

I like the fact that they are Americans. Not Russians which was a selling point for me. The second is that I talked to Darren directly on the phone. Placed the order and had it installed about an hour later. They've been great with me so far and even did a little tweaking for me without charging. I suppose since it was easy for them.

So for us it was great. I recommend them and if you have any doubts, just call them and believe me when I say you can't believe all the negative reviews. Maybe some but I highly doubt they are true about Advandate.

jeffl128
12/30/17

We would like to thank you to all the staff of Advandate especially to Rick for always been there to support us no matter what w ask and we are very grateful. Advandate don't just sell you the software and leave the rest to you, they are with you all the way. Since we are new in this dating website industry Advandate patiently help us with all the problems we encountered. The software we bought is HUGE as a site back end, admin panel, desktop front end in mobile browser, mobile version,IOS and android app. They have 20 very responding Templates and you can customize it the way you wanted. Advandate works great for us. They do everything for us. You won't regret going with Advandate, they are the best solution out there!
JEFF & JOY

kimw174
9/3/17

I purchased this software about 5 months ago. Let me tell you that I am very satisfied with the software. However first and foremost....the customer service is amazing! These people are very professional when you communicate with them they are very quick to reply. I often times will put in a support ticket or send an e-mail and get a response within 15 minutes. Again....I am very satisfied and would purchases again if I had the chance. I also would recommend this to anyone since they help you set it up and everything. You do not need to know coding. If anyone on these reviews are saying this...they are lying or posting a fake review. Always beware of those. They do exist!

joelm85
5/24/17

Ive been using the Advandate dating site software solution for several years now, and own more than a dozen specialty niche dating sites using the Advandate platform. After extensive research comparing them to their competitors I decided to go with Advandate, and ever since Ive had nothing but great satisfaction. Its packed with all the bells and whistles that youd expect in a top level dating platform solution and I find they offer more features than their competitors. Its so simple to use and setup and even customize I dont consider myself as a pro techie by any means, and Ive never had any professional training to speak of, all knowledge Ive gathered along the way has been self-taught, and with that, just know that occasionally I do run into something I need help with or questions needing answers. Rick and his Advandate team are always there to help. They make it easy and are always thorough and courteous and Ive never waited more than an hour or so for my support emails to be answered. Its a rare thing these days as you may know. They even have a toll free number to actually talk to a real live person for any questions as well, which as you may know is also very rare these days. For me that matters and says a lot about how they view their customers. They actually and obviously want your business, and not only for the first sale, but in hopes of your future business too. If youre thinking about starting a professional dating website, take my advice and go with Advandate (best choice) -- Im confident that your experience will be as positive as my own. I wish you success and fun with your new venture good luck!

rupeshk3
5/22/17

We have advandate software and it's been pretty cool since we got it.
We've been running for about 5 months now. Rick and Darren are always
there to take our chat. If you're looking for a good software don't
believe the fake reviews here, call them or chat with them. Darren or
Rick can ease your mind.

williamh227
4/22/17

I got Advandate and immediately had to hire people to rework the site I built. The templates are cheap looking to say the least. I complained and the owner (Rick) cancelled my license but kept my money. Apparently he can't take any criticism. If there are bad reviews he immediately says it is his competition. I can tell you it is nothing but his poor product and pathetic customer service. Take some great advice...use ANY other dating software!

brentk20
4/12/17

We're happy so far with the software and support we have received from Advandate. They have been extremely helpful and their knowledge of the dating industry is paramount. They opened our eyes to so many different angles. If you a real review of Advandate then please feel free to contact me and I'll show you our site. If you're considering a dating site then call them. You'll find that you'll be more than happy for they love to talk about it. :)

zenz3
11/1/16

We are MultusDating and we got the software and the mobile app about 4 months ago. The software is great and allows us to do multiple sites on one domain which is key for us. We also have the mobile source and it was just a great value. Rick is a good man over there and stands behind his word. He answers the phone unlike the Russians who appear to be in the states when they are not. Call Rick, he does answer the phone and he stands behind his product.

Response from Rick J., AdvanDate Representative
Thanks Zen. Your site is coming along nicely. I love that you have multi-niches. Keep up the good work and thanks for the review.
samjim
10/30/16

I simply say nothing else I lost my money..no after sale support ..Dnt purchase this date script

Response from Rick J., AdvanDate Representative
Hi Samji, sorry you think that there was no after sales support. That's in fact not the case. We have been corresponding with you for over a week now and you have replied and we have given you every answer to every email.
ashleyg94
9/30/16

Some people just don't know how to communicate with their customers, I ask for simple instructions and they reply by putting the complaint info online. Now I know this company is low level service it won't get far.

Response from Rick J., AdvanDate Representative
Yes, that is correct. It's your responsibility to back up your site. It's impossible for us to do that for you. It's your hosting so you have to back it up. You informed us that someone worked on your site and messed it up. Why do we have to reinstall your site when someone you hired messed it up? We installed your site as we do all customers but when you hire someone to work on your site and they mess it up then it's your responsibility. If you want us to reinstall your site then yes, we do charge a installation fee. This is quite normal and we informed you of this.
peterb163
7/16/16

We just updated to version 12 and it's a completely new look. We love it. The new template darksnow is exactly what we wanted. Great software. We've very excited about this venture.

teungb
7/16/16

I thought when you pay for the Platinum Package you get the free software updates installed and when it running on your servers? My website has had errors for 1/2 a year and I was told by rick he would fix it and update it it still has 11.2 on it ? I have asked for the 20,000 profiles to be put in my account and installation guide for it also so I could update myself and install the profiles.

I dont mind waiting however I get promises and still no support like paid for please help me out here. I was going to pay for the traffic also but if the softwares not working why pay to get traffic to something not working??

Response from Rick J., AdvanDate Representative
Brent, you're wrong about the profiles. We installed them for you. They were installed yesterday when you asked. We emailed you and told you that. Please read your emails. No one promised you that we would always install the upgrades for your site. We give you free upgrades and free support. It's up to you to apply the upgrades.
usmana8
5/27/16

Having toyed around and used many dating software apps, AdvanDate is the most user friendly software you can get and the tech support you get with iCupid now is 2nd to none and the good thing is the upgrade from version to version is a smooth transition. I can't recommend this script enough.

HI Brent, just talked to you on Skype.

By Rick J., AdvanDate Representative

this emeeting was name and now name advandate. i bought license 15 month ago and after i asked money back from them they don't give me and they change name to advandate., they cancel me from client area login , i contact advandate. they said to me sorry we buy this domain from another company ! if you want software you must pay again ! , but nothing change in this software only mobile version , this have to much bugs , keep your money they are scammer !!!

By marco r.

Hi, we are icupid dating software now.

By Rick J., AdvanDate Representative

Questions? Get answers from the AdvanDate staff and other customers.

1 Photo for AdvanDate