Review of 4InkJets

affiliates@4inkjets.com

solins
9/22/18

I will not be doing any more business with 4inkjets.com
I purchased a fusier for my Lexmark TS652DN on 09-07-2018.
Upon arrival, I found out that it did not fit my printer.
I called their customer service number and was told that I can't return the product.
I emailed their customer service and was told the same thing.

Yes, it was my fault for not checking all the numbers, but if I had known they have a "no return" policy I would not have ordered from them.
They did not mention their return policy during the checkout process, they did not mention it on their invoice they emailed me, and nothing in the box when I received it.

So, all buyers beware: if something goes wrong with your order, you're stuck with the product. Please be careful before you buy from 4inkjets.com

rebeccaw24
9/7/14

The customer service people are friendly and seem to have a helpful attitude on the phone. That's the best that I can say about this company. I spent $60 on 3 black ink cartridges and 6 color cartridges. Three of the six color cartridges are faulty: my printer does not recognize them. In the first few days of August, I called the company. the very nice and helpful customer service person told me that the company would replace the cartridges and to wait for return authorization and envelopes to be sent to me. On August 20, I received an email detailing this coming shipment. Today is September 7. I have received nothing in the mail. I have learned that you get what you pay for, and am driving over to my local Office Supply store tomorrow morning to buy cartridges that work.

michaelp69
1,386 helpful votes
8/22/13

I LIKE TO PAY AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE FOR BLACK POWDER IN A PLASTIC CARTRIDGE. AS IN 1/3 OF THE PRICE FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF PRINTS. IF I CAN DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN I WOULD OF NEVER SPENT ALL THOSE $90 AT OFFICE DEPOT FOR OVERPRICED POWDER. THIS COMPANY MAKES EXCELLENT QUALITY STUFF AND I WAS VERY CAUTIOUS AT FIRST SINCE IT IS GENERIC. I ONLY BY POWDER HERE I AM NOT WILLING TO BUY DRUMS HERE SINCE I DON'T BELIEVE DRUMS MADE BY GENERIC COMPANYS CAN MATCH ORIGINAL MANUFACTURERS DRUMS. SO I GUESS I CAN'T COMPLETELY IGNORE OFFICE DEPOT.

johnm103
12/18/11

I always buy my ink for my laser printer from here. Ships everything within a day and for great prices. Reliable comPany, good products. What more can you ask for.

camrenp
1/19/11

I have no idea why my company still uses xerox printers rather than the new HP or Dell offerings because it is impossible to find toner refills for such an obsolete company. This website still has xerox toners and they are at a good price and yes ever cheaper than Dell or HP. I guess maybe that is why xerox is still in business. I would buy from 4inkjets again.

Questions? Get answers from the 4InkJets staff and other customers.

2 Photos for 4InkJets