Review of 21Threads

Denver, CO 80239, US
support@21threads.com

cl180
3/15/19

"So thin (read "poor quality") the white areas appear gray. So poorly printed that the image is way off to the left-side (see pic). The XL's I bought for my buddies are massive (like TENTS!). The only positives are that the Medium is actually a Medium and the material is so thin that it's soft. So I guess there's that. Oh - and it took a full 15 days to arrive! Finally, they don't accept returns. Read their Terms of Service and you'll see that they choose to edit (negative) reviews. AVOID ordering from 21Threads if you care at all about quality, customer service, or supporting a stand-up company!"

tm247
3/15/19

I bought Christmas shirts that I loved. (minus that one was missing but they sent another one). Ordered St Pat's shirts over a month ago. Tracking says it wasn't even picked up yet. Sent 8 emails to Support without even a reply. Now I'm done with them. The quality wasn't great anyway but the lack of customer support is the deal breaker. How can they not have a number to contact them. Don't do business with them. Not worth it.

toddn46
3/5/19

I purchased a Mens Medium shirt from this site. I opened up the package and the shirt was very small for a medium. If you are going to order a shirt I would say to order 1-2 sizes larger . I contacted customer service to see how I go about exchanging for a larger size and I am told they do not except exchanges or returns. Tried to offer me 1/2 off if I prurchased a larger size. I AM NOT GOING TO BUY ANOTHER CHEAPLY MADE SHIRT BC YOU DAMN COMPANY WON'T ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES. What a scam.

meganp66
2/14/19

I received my shirt WAY LATER than expected and then it was terrible quality! The design is not centered... and part of it was screen printed on the sleeve?!! I wrote customer service and they responded asking for a photo. I sent one and several other attempts to get a response, but NOTHING. I just wanted the $#*! replaced because no way I'm wearing it!! DO NOT buy from them.

stevec577
1/25/19

Ordered two Christmas shirts, one of which was misprinted. It was an XL shirt printed on 2XL material. So it was larger than what I ordered and the printing was far off center. They asked for pics and said they would replace it. Never happened.

nicoleb368
1/7/19

All you will receive from this company is a delivery notice and nothing else. Their customer service will not respond to e-mails or Facebook messages asking about the package that was not delivered.

lindsiet
12/27/18

What a rip off this place is. I ordered Christmas shirts, 6 in one order and 1 in another seerate order on the same day. I placed this order two weeks before Christmas and 4 days before Christmas I received the one shirt order. I sent an email asking about the other 6 and finally heard back that they were shipping out the next day and wouldn't not make it in time for our Christmas party which was the reason I ordered them in the first place. The one shirt I did get was a worse quality than a Hanes white undershirt it was super thin and the front and back are different colors. Now I have the other 6 shirts and want to send them back but come to find out they only offer in store credit no refunds. And you not liking the product they provide doesn't qualify for a refund or credit. DO NOT Order from these thieves!!!

juliet401
12/27/18

Ordered four large raglands at $100 in early December for a Dec. 23 party. Package arrived on Dec. 24 - with a small Michael Jackson sweatshirt! LOL Will take a pic of my pathetic MJ sweatshirt. Have emailed and messaged the company and no response. Good luck out there!

reggief8
12/20/18

Ordered a $30 shirt - the first one arrived with a hole in it. I sent an email - without any communication, the company sent a second tee shirt - and this one comes with an ink mark on the shirt. Pretty pathetic customer service as well as terrible communication. I got better service and product from the $6 tee shirt company.

laurenl235
12/17/18

No customer service reps to talk to. Email their "support" email more than 15 times. I called the post office,called ups they all say it's lost. Took my money never got the sweater. Horrible.

jonj79
12/17/18

Do not order from this company. I should have known better when there was no customer service phone number available. Sent wrong items and will not respond to numerous email inquiries to their customer service department.

lisae278
12/15/18

I ordered a raglan Christmas shirt. The quality is horrible. They are see through so I have to wear a tank top underneath. The sizing is horrible. They are not fitted and the cut is a box cut. I ordered from Canada and paid the exchange which I regret. T-shirt and shipping came to $45. I emaildd their customer service dept. and im still waiting to hear back. Don't waste your money.

meryak
12/13/18

I think a seventh grader in home ec class could have sewn a nicer shirt with better quality material. Trash DON'T buy!!! Plus they do not give you a refund, only half your money back in store credit. BUYER BEWARE!!!

timinak
12/8/18

As I look up reviews for this company... I realize their website and facebook reviews are completely made up...5 stars reviews... 0 from me!

I would not buy from this brand if they were the last company selling shirts out there! Purchased Christmas shirts for my kids. Paid $71.72 for 3 shirts! What! That's plenty! Crazy weird cut shirts showed up. I contacted seller... said they don't do refunds but they'd get new ones out. A bad batch had been sent. They did end up refunding me $25, but I'm Still waiting for my shirts...have reached out multiple times and haven't heard back again. Won't refund my purchase fully... All of our holiday events we'd planned these shirts for are over... BOO. Shame on you 21threads. You're the Scrooge in our Christmas!

nicoleg178
12/6/18

I ordered 2 youth Fortnite shirts, quality is terrible for both the t-shirt itself and the printing quality. The necks on the shirts are stretched out to the point of unwearable. I reached out to customer service and have not received a response. DO NOT ORDER from this company. It is not worth the price of their product. This company does not stand by their products or work with their customers.

robinv47
12/5/18

Site promises a "happiness guarantee." I spent $24.99 on youth raglan tee. The quality is terrible. The neck is stretched way out and the printing is poor. I have emailed, called, sent Facebook messages. No response.

sierraz
12/4/18

I ordered thinking these would be great for Christmas but quickly realized that they wouldn't make it here on time based on other reviews. I emailed 3 times within the first week to cancel with no response. "Stacy" also messaged me on Facebook a few times about ordering more things and when she asks if she can help with anything I get ignored when trying to cancel. What shoddy service.

mirkat
12/4/18

Do NOT order from this company! It took 6 weeks for me to receive two shirts. I didn't get any tracking information until I filed a claim against them through PayPal. When the package finally arrived, they were not even the shirts I ordered. The quality is also horrible polyester. I spent $61, after six weeks got two shirts with the wrong design, and the company ignored two separate requests for a refund. They also blocked me from commenting on FB, and according to what I read about them on Instagram, they have done that to many other people. Please save your money and stay away from this fraudulent business.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from them! The quality is terrible!

vickieh47
6/18/18

I spent over $100 on several tank tops with this company and none of them fit. They were too small. When I asked to exchange, I was told that they don't do exchanges. I can reorder a different size and they would give me a discount! REALLY!!! I wasted $100 and they want me to spend MORE $$$. NOT!!! Now I am stuck with tank tops that can't be worn. PLEASE DON'T PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE!!!

stang29
12/30/17

Ordered shirt for a friend on Dec 10. Package arrived Dec. 28. No response to multiple email inquiries. Order was always in "processing" status. "Stacy" (name on spam emails) never gave updates on order status, no phone number given, online "chat feature" was never available. After it finally shipped, they asked for a photo of the shirt to post on their website!. I sent them a screenshot of my emails asking for updates and the shirt in "processing" status for over 2 weeks. The shirt was OK once it finally arrived, the only reason I give 2 stars instead of one.

krystalg14
12/26/17

International order by date for the holidays: Dec 7th.
I ordered shirts for the whole family for Christmas photos, as well as two Christmas gifts and a shirt for work for me for Christmas season. Order date: Nov 28th. It's December 26th, our shirts have been sitting in IL since Dec 21st. Got an email stating they had been shipped on December 16th. Didn't show up as being with the delivery service on December 18th. Needless to say, pretty disappointed. What did they do with my order for weeks before shipping it? I'm in Canada, so I left a wide gap for shipping, so I thought. Spent $300+ on shirts that won't fit my kids probably for Christmas next year, late gifts and to sit in the closet for almost a year, unworn.

nickt72
12/22/17

I ordered prior to their deadline and now am receiving the shirt AFTER Christmas which is an absolute joke. Never responded to my email but sent me a email saying my shirts were shipped and will arrive Dec 26. Why would I want CHRISTMAS shirts AFTER Christmas?!?! Will NEVER place an order with this joke of a company again!!

kw198
12/18/17

I placed an order on 11/23/17 for 2 shirts. The website and confirmation email I received both stated the product should be shipped within 3-5 business days. I was hoping to have them in time for a party so emailed the customer service on 11/28/17 inquiring about when I could expect the delivery. A reply from Stacey stated: "I see your order was placed on a holiday and today would be business day 3 of production time. We state that shirts are usually shipped within 3-5 Business days and then shipped from Colorado. As soon as your order ships you will receive a tracking email so you can track your package. Thank You for the order!" Based on that response, I expected shipping to be around 11/30/17.

I heard nothing from the company and had no email as promised when the package shipped. On 12/1/17 I sent an email inquiring whether shipping had occurred or if it was still in production. I received no reply.

I emailed again on 12/8/17 after having no communication regarding the status of the product or shipping. I received no reply from the company.

On 12/9/17 I finally received a generated email that the product had shipped. On 12/11/17 I finally received an email from Stacey stating that the product had shipped over the weekend. The package tracking number never worked although I checked it multiple times.

The package finally arrived on 12/16/17 in the evening.

Somehow 3-5 processing days plus shipping from Colorado to North Carolina took about 23 days. I understand it is the holidays and things can be expected to take longer but this company failed in living up to their promises as well as communicating with the customer.

The product, thankfully, is as promised. It is too late to be worn for this holiday season. If I didn't suspect it would be a nightmare, I would return the product. However, at this point I don't think it is worth the $59.88 I spent for 2 shirts.

Tip for consumers: Don't

johnj386
5/26/17

WORST COMPANY EVER!! Dont ever order from them! I ordered 5/7 and took 2wks to get to post office (on 5/19 to b exact) and now almost another 2wks to get here tracking says it will get here until 5/30 wtf??!! This company is crap and takes too damn long to process orders and ship to the customer. Not even wasting my time calling them! They get a ZERO from me!

nor1986
5/10/17

Ordered two tumblers. One of the tumblers arrived with a slogan that I did not request, almost offensive to the person for whom I purchased it. Two items, one correct, one not remotely what I ordered. Not sure how the QA person could look at what I ordered, looked at the incorrect tumbler that was being inserted into the box, and check that off as a success. Epic fail. That QA person likely had one job, but that one job was too much of a responsibility to ensure the order matched the contents of the box. Please stay away.

It popped up on my email mulltpy times I must have 40 emails from thems

By Lauren L.

Questions? Get answers from the 21Threads staff and other customers.

3 Photos for 21Threads