Review of 123Print

123Print reviews

Tel: 800.877.5147

richardc76
5/4/14

I have been ordering from them for months now. I have ordered business cards and have been satisfied until this last order. Before, we were getting 1st quality cards with clear glossy print. This last order was a re-order of the same cards we have gotten the last 6 or 8 times we have ordered. The cards came on inferior card stock, the printing was not sharp and it came with an inferior matte finish. When I complained I was told that it was the same card the first time I complained. The second time I was told that when we didn't specify glossy it reverted to matte. We have not specified glossy any of the other times and a re-order produced the same card as before. Highly dissatisfied and will not reorder with this company.

oreno3
8/26/13

Placed an order for business cards for my Mother. She received the cards and they were inferior to other places we bought cards at.
Not only that, we called 123 Print to talk about an issue on the Order and they refused to correct the issue. I use to buy all my stuff through 123Print buy will be going elsewhere based on this last order.

cateram
8/3/11

I love this site! I've been getting business cards from them for years. Get this! 200 cards for $15.95!?! That includes any amount of pictures (of your choice), millions of colors, text blocks, fonts, you name it. Great prices and always FREE SHIPPING - plus they save my designs so I don't have to re-do in order to re-order. love it! and yeah, I've used vista print but 123 always gives me more customizable options.

Questions? Get answers from the 123Print staff and other customers.

123Print?