US Government's NSF

sales@dresslink.com

27 Reviews for DressLink

▼ Sort by: recent

7/23/14

I have ordered 9 items and got them in 6 days i have no complains regarding the quality of products, you get what you pay but they are not bad at all, i opted to have the remaining items refunded through DL wallet which i was able to use the money in my next order. I ordered again, this time for 11 items, on my order, i made a note to the seller to notify me for any unavailable item, which they did, now my package are on their way which i can track as well, according to the schedule of my delivery package will arrive on the 29th which is less than 2 weeks from date or ordered. Excited about it. I came accrossed with this website after a disappointing experience with sammydress another china based online stored for clothes, though quality of their clothes are fine it was their customer reps that i talked to that was beyond rude and mean, but dresslink is making me happy so far, the two customer reps i chatted with were polite and addressed my concerns.

7/22/14

o, I was incredibly excited when I found this site and I made an order for two dresses, it was pretty cheap about $13 I did everything like normal but a week later I realized that the order hadn't come up on my order list yet so I emailed them and asked them if everything was okay and a man named Nathan emailed back, and very condescendingly sent me a picture of my orders and said I did not order anything on that day. I checked my paypal and they had billed me the $13 so I screen shotted a picture of it and he said he can't do anything unless I have an order number which I never got so I guess Im just out $13. Do not buy from them!! It's a scam

7/16/14

HORRIBLE!
quality is bad, if you are lucky enough to even get your order. the colors are off, materials are different than labeled.
worst part, I ordered for nearly $100 worth and they took 2 $100 payments from my account! i have e-mailed them several times, and everytime i get back an automated reply. one time one "helen" sent me an e-mail that she would look into it, she asked for my account number. i don't keep money on this account anyway, just if i want to shop online, so this time it was empty, so I gave her the number. The same NIGHT(!!) someone tried to withdraw a large amount from my account in CA (even though I am in Dubai and my account is in the UAE). bank flagged this and fixed it, but DO NOT TRUST THEM!!
they will steal your money and give you bad quality!!!
go to Engtaobao.com instead, they are the main supplier for ANY clothing website!

UPDATE: Dresslink has replied to this review saying they wil "deal with it"
I will post another update once any action has or has not been taken.

UPDATE: After a few emails back an forth, I was promised a refund (again) within 3 working days. Naturally, it was not there after 3 days, however, today (one week later) I DID actually receive the refund.

I gave dresslink one more star for actually taking action on this, however, given that the whole process took nearly 6 months, it is not the best site and customer service to deal with.

6/26/14

Their service is terrible. I don't like the website.

6/17/14

I would not bother dealing with this company. I ordered 2 items, received one item, still have not been refunded for outstanding item, emailed them, they did not reply, complete and utter waste of time!!!

6/12/14

I had a good experience with this company. They did email me to let me know 3 of the items i bought and paid for were not in stock and they would issue the refund to either my dresslink wallet or to where i paid from ( paypal) and i opted to pay more money for the sign for and tracked postage which arrived from china to ireland withing a week so that was great. However i have emailed them a few times with no responses yet as to where my refund is because it isnt showing up in any accounts?! :O

6/11/14

This company is a scam!! I ordered a sweater and a pair of boots from them. They told me it will take a long time to arrive which was fine with me....when my parcel finally arrived, there was only the sweater, no boots. I emailed them a total of 3 times to ask about the status of my boots and they didn't even have the courtesy to email me back. I finally wrote them to ask for a refund but still have not heard from them!
Regarding the quality of the sweater, it's of pretty low quality. It smelled very strongly of a chemical....I soaked it in detergent for 2 days, changing the water 2x but the chemical smell still lingered. I suspect they use some really cheap toxic dye which may be harmful for health....I will not wear that sweater! As for my boots, it'll be a miracle if they arrive.
Bottom line - Don't order from this company!!

6/3/14

I recently found out about this website by a friend about a month ago. I have since then ordered 25 dresses... yes, I'm a dress freak.
First I ordered 5 through FedEx. It took 7 days to arrive, and 2 items were missing, they were out of stock. I emailed them and asked for a refund. Still waiting on it. I then ordered 6 more dresses. Arrived in 7 days and all items were there! Yay! I then ordered 3 through China Post, still waiting on them. I have the tracking, so I can see it's on its way. I knew the wait would be long, so I'm not worried. I then ordered 11 dresses lol. Through DHL and it arrived in 4 days!!! Thursday-Monday! 1 item was missing, so I will ask for a refund. I live in Texas, US by the way.

Ok, now as far as quality... not the best, but definitely worth the price! Seriously, I'm in love with 18 of the dresses! and hopefully will love the 3 that are still to come... so excited for those, I really hope all were in stock. If I like them, that means I will have been satisfied with 21/25 dresses... that sits well with me since the prices were amazing even considering shipping.

All but 1 of the dresses fit me fine, if not perfect. I'm 5feet and 106 pounds. My measurements are 33, 28, 34 and the China Smalls and One Sizes were good fits. Be sure to check the measurements to lower your chances of being disappointed by fit. Some dresses are very short, so keep that in mind. Also, some are a bit see through, but not all.

Overall, I love this website and will continue to order. Oh yes... a good tip... they show how many of an item are left in stock. If it's a low number around 10 or less, I will not order. If it's higher like 20 or more, I will. I found this out after my purchases. It's not a guarantee they won't sell out, but doesn't hurt to have as a guide.

Happy shopping.

5/21/14

Hello,

I've orderd for almost €90,00 in january. They said to me that i will receive my order in pieces because this will be faster for me to receive it.
And then after 5 weeks i received 1 pagagge. That was mayby just €15.00 of my order. But ok, and since then they did not send me anything of information about my order.
I've send them an e-mail in april, and the only thing that they told me was that my order was out of stock and I should wait now 2-3 months more... then I told them that i was totally unhappy with their service.. but they didn't answer anymore, i've send them more than 5 e-mails... but nooo answer :'(.. My money is there but I have nothing...
OHhhh and I live in Belgium.
I can only suggest you DO NOT ORDER FROM DRESSLINK.COM
They just get the money and thats all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/16/14

Hi I have ordered from this website and it is a legit website but you all should keep in mind that their clothing is made in china therefore made for their sizes. Women in the USA are a bit bigger than they are so if you are a Large you may want order an XL. In other words they run small. Be careful too because how it looks on the computer their material is different. I ordered two swimsuits and a skirt. Two swimsuits were a bit small on me and the skirt was extremely smaller than a large. It got to me in 3weeks. Be careful though ! ;)

5/5/14

Now im kinda scared because almost all the bad reviews cuz i just ordered something for 80 dollar with the shipping, and i choose the chinapost without a tracking number...and mum bought this for me.. Uh gad im scared.. So can you guys tell if someone got a good experience with the cheapest shipping without a tracking number?? Please?

5/4/14

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND KEEP IT FOR AS LONG AS THEY POSSIBLY CAN. MAKE EXCUSES AND ASK YOU TO WAIT BUT DO NOTHING.

This is the worse company I have ever dealt with. Nearly a £200 order got cancelled by them. They told me to wait 3 days for a refund. I paid via Paypal, so they could have refunded me instantly. So this annoyed me a bit, but I waited. A few days passed, no refund. I contacted them via email and they told me due to the amount of refunds they are dealing with, they just haven't got to mine yet. So I emailed them back and said I am not happy and to please refund me immediately! No reply. Two weeks later I started a Paypal dispute which they are not replying to. Had another email off them saying to wait a few more days and to send them my order details - the order details were contained in each email correspondence with them, so they aren't even bothered to scroll down. Its coming up to 3 weeks now, and they randomly reply to emails with excuses and asking me to wait. They simply want to keep my money as long as possible. Horrible company. Its wrong to call them a company, they are just crooks. How can they hold my money for all this time without any repercussions? Its disgusting!

5/2/14

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. ordered a few times, and they were okay. but ordered a pair of shoes like 4 months ago, but it wouldn't come in the mail. so i emailed them regarding the order a 2 months ago, and they reply 2 weeks later saying that the shoes were returned to them. they then asked if i wanted a refund or if i want it to be resent. i asked for a refund; they then said that they would give me the refund in 72 hours. it's been 4 weeks since they said the refund would be made, and i have yet to receive it. I emailed them again asking for the refund to be made within 24 hours; they are ignoring all of my messages now. they can't take responsibility for their mistakes; overall, i would recommend you to not order from them

4/30/14

Got my order by fedex to Ireland in less than a week :) ordered 2 different dresses. Both a 14.one was to small and see through. Other was nothing like the picture, it's the orange dress in sale section. Mailed about orange dress.they just wrote back saying colour depends on my screen etc. It's a different dress totally with a random 2 inch stitch on the bust.do not order! Got a high waisted bikini which is perfect:) n some wall stickers . makeup brushes were good to but smell abit? So im giving it an average rating.maybe I was unlucky with the dresses

4/21/14

Never again.
Took FOREVER to actually get what I ordered in the mail.
When I finally got what I ordered, everything was too small, the stitching was all messed up, thread coming off, there was a hole in one of the dress seams from thread not being in it right.
I emailed them back about a refund, but they told me they couldn't do anything about it. I decided not to return them, because I would have to pay for shipping and everything, which would cost more then what I payed for the items.
I will never buy from dresslink again, and I even told them that.

4/14/14

Dresslink is a freaking scam, i ordered and payed, i waited for more than 1 month and i email them, and they amazing answer was "its not in stock, will refund soon" and they didnt email back again! I HATE DRESSLINK never again buying there

4/9/14

WORST SITE EVER.
My order has been stuck on processing for a long time now, Ive emailed them 3 times and they are not replying to any of them. Ive paid $62 and they wont ship anything out to me.
I paid through a debit card so theres not much i can do. I HATE DRESSLINK. I WANT A REFUND.

4/7/14

I placed an order from this site and paid via PayPal. After 2 weeks of saying "processing" I searched reviews and did not like what I saw. Main concern was they put off answering you until you reached the 45 days dispute window through PayPal so that you had no recourse. Many complaints of not receiving items or not receiving right product/full order. I put a dispute in through PayPal and basically told the company that I did put it in and I read the reviews and they can either ship my items immediately (and that if they weren't received in the dispute window I was going to finish processing it) or refund me immediately. What do you know..... the next day I had an it shipped email. The product arrived today. It is what we ordered. Quality is what I would expect (not the best... cheap price=cheap product... the one shirt in the photo shows a girl wearing it with jeans... it's beyond see through, could never wear it alone). Basically, I do not think I would have received my product or money had I not filed a dispute and threatened action. And I wouldn't waste my money on their product.

4/7/14

I was very reluctant to buy from Dresslink after reading so many bad reviews!! But I went ahead and did it anyway - I couldn't resist such cheap prices.

I chose the FedEx 3-7 day delivery option (with tracking number, to the UK), which was only about 30p more than the cheapest China option. I'll admit I was worried it would take 2 months to arrive or not turn up at all but I received a parcel containing all 8 items I'd ordered within about 5-6 days (with no customs charges, phew!).
They packed everything into a tiny box so it was all very creased when I took it out but that is easily remedied.

I chose size L for 4 items as I'm a UK size 10-12 and I also bought 3 "One Size fits all" pieces - everything fit!!! Surprised but pleased.

A lot of the materials are rough and even scratchy against the skin but as most items cost less than £5, I shouldn't really expect anything better. The buttons on the blouse and pants I ordered are incredibly cheap and tacky but luckily they're easy to replace.

Both blouses are very sheer despite them looking opaque in the pictures - out of all the items, they're my least favourite things I bought and I don't think I would buy any tops from there again.

The item I'm most happy with is a maxi dress (with belt). It's really really great and only cost ~£7, if it was in any high street store it would be at least £20 and probably more than that.

I'm 5'3 and aside from one of the tops, everything is a great length on me - maxi dress, skater skirt and pants included. Usually things are a little bit long.

Again I will reiterate: the materials are very cheap quality!!
The seams on the blouses and some other things are fairly poor (which makes the ends of the blouses a little bit odd?? I would only wear them tucked in to things).

I didn't buy any shoes even though there were a few pairs I really wanted because I'd heard so many awful things about the quality of them - I didn't want to risk it especially as the postal charges are based on weight so shoes would bump the price up to a ridiculous amount.

Overall, can't complain too much, considering the price.
8 items for £40 (£30 on clothes and £11 delivery).
I might order from there again but I would definitely choose my items more carefully.

It's the second China based online store I've bought from and because everything's cheaper, everything is poorer quality so I'd rather spend a little bit more money on the site I know has good quality clothes.

4/5/14

This is the most reliable China-based retail site I have used. I ordered from them 3 times and received all my packages in relatively good time (within the estimated time frame) and in good condition. I can't say all the products were of good quality, but you get what you pay for. I've had terrible experiences with other similar sites where my package has somehow gone missing and customer service won't do anything about it despite pretending to. I see that some people have had this problem with this site. I have not had any problems and will continue to purchase.

3/18/14

I ordered from dress link a couple months ago and i received my jacket in a reasonable 3 days without any problems

2/20/14

We ordered goods which never arrived. 23 e Mails later and repeatably told "Don't worry we will solve the problem". Paid by Paypal, so no refund as the order has timed out (which is why they keep promising to resolve the issue).

They are a ripoff company, running a world wide scam. "Buyer beware"

1/26/14

I placed an order October 24th 2013 and have yet to receive it. Every time I contact them, I am told to wait 7 more days and it's very close-this has happened at least five times. When I first contacted them I was told that shipping around the holidays can be longer, but three months, when is placed the order before Halloween? When I ask for a tracking number I was told that I had to pay an extra $1.28 when I made the purchase. If I were a business owner and had a customer wait three months to receive their order I would gladly provide them with a tracking number to help with the inconvenience. I have also asked several times for a refund and am told to just wait 5 more days and if the package doesn't arrive then we can come to a resolution together. Now, because I gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited longer then 45 days, paypal will not let me open up a case to get my money back. I order internationally all of the time and have never had anything take this long. In fact, one time I ordered something that I hadn't received after a month and the company (a different company), just resent it on their dime. I will NEVER be ordering from here again and I do not recommend anyone shop here as you may or may not receive your order. I am just glad I didn't spend more then thirty bucks.

1/23/14

Terrible service. They sent me an incomplete order. After talking to them about it, they said it was because the item was out of stock. They never notified me of this change and still charged me the full amount for 12 items although they only sent 10. They said they'd "refund you total payment including shipping fee of the item or you can used the refund for next order" like a previous reviewer said. I would not want to reorder or shop there ever again! They told me this exact thing the 3 times I've contacted them about this issue and they still have not refunded me. I am thoroughly disappointed with this company. Do not buy from them! There service is terrible and they'll scam you. We are only a few of a large group of people who have been scammed.

11/16/13

I llove dresslink products are of good quality, cheap super nice and also definitely I'll keep buying there.

10/28/13

Bad bad bad..I ordered $107.00 worth of items, never came. Emailed them and they said the order was returned to them and did I want it reshipped. I said yes but with some sort of traceable shipping method such as fedex. They said " how about we refund your money and you reorder". why would I want to reorder?? Why can't they just resend it?? After many emails back and forth I said forget it, refund my money. What a hassle, do not recommend!!!!

10/27/13

DressLink.com has the bad support team. If you place an order with this site, you always sad. I placed an order a week ago, but they send it to the wrong country, not my country, so far away. I contact them immediately after I know their mistake. I sent them an email, but no response to me. I call them via phone line, but they don't have any human operator. Their automatic phone voice is in Chinese, not any English word. It cause me to cannot reach them anyway. So my order with be shipped to whom in other country and when will I receive my order. So sad to shopping with this site. TERRIBLE SHOPPING SITE!!!

The Best Dress Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber