US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

cristinal3

In terms of customer service, I would say they are very accommodating, and willing to solve all your demands/inquiry. (in 13 reviews)

reginar1

I ordered from dress link a couple months ago and i received my jacket in a reasonable 3 days without any problems (in 6 reviews)

patriciad26

I got an order of four things- a coat, a set of 8 makeup brushes, socks that go above the knees, and a body shaper. (in 67 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

emmad15
12/18/14

I used to love this site because it's cheap and you can find some cute things. However, things started going missing form my orders. When I confronted them they assured my they would send me replacements and/or a refund. Neither ever happened. I emailed them over four different times with no helpful response. The only time they contacted me was when I posted a terrible review but they still never gave me my $25 back. It's been over a year.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

monicas29
12/11/14

I used to love this website however the last time I bought from them one of my shirts came damaged. It had a hole and stain on it. I complained several times and I was never issued a full refund for an item that I said I can not wear. They said it wasn't their fault. TERRIBLE customer service. Yes they have cute cheap clothes. CHEAP and poorly made. Never again will I shop on Dresslink.

esthern6
12/8/14

I ordered like a month ago and still haven't seen any progress. I checked the website and it says "processing". I'm a little afraid that my items will never come because i ordered some items as a Christmas present for a friend. I'm kind of upset to see the status bar not move at all for an entire month. Yes, i took China post non track, but i didnt think it would be this long for dresslink to just get the items ready! I'm extremely annoyed....

Tip for consumers: Well be careful! read every info on dresslink and make sure you get tracking. It's better to know a little of what happened rather than non at all.

jodyn
12/8/14

Do yourselves a favor and DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! This company has no business integrity whatsoever. These are money hungry $#*! ppl. I ordered a package worth $100 3 months ago and guess what I still have not received yet. I emailed the company and they had the audacity to blame me- their customer! Not only did they accuse me of placing a hold of my package at the post office (I asked dresslink to send to my home address like a normal person) but they also said I gave them the wrong address. I gave them one address and it was my home address and they ship the package to another state completely. I live in CA not Missouri! Then they deflected the blame on me saying that I told the post office to ship it there. How ridiculous can they be! Now my package is lost. They did not apologize to me and cannot guarantee that it be shipped back to me free of charge. Man I deserve a full refund and a sincere $#*!ing apology.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it! You will never get your package. You might as well throw your money into an ocean, that way at least you get a splash.

cristinal3
12/8/14

It's been 2 months since doing my online shop. Dresslink is one of my major supplier. In terms of customer service, I would say they are very accommodating, and willing to solve all your demands/inquiry. I received my item on time but some of the item I might say the quality is not that good but what can you get for a cheaper price. All in all I satisfied with Dresslink.

edzz
12/8/14

DON'T order from this website "dresslink". They never send the my stocks worth $120usd. I have emailed several times no reply. Then the sales person never rply to me on skype and even blocked me. DAMN BULL$#*!!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not order From "Dresslink" or Shenzhen cyber technology!!! Its a scam!!!

alinel
12/4/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! I thought I'd give it a try since there are so many positive reviews and I wish I wouldn't have. I chose 8-15 days shipping and it took a month to get here I open the package and surprise!! Completely different item from what I ordered, I ordered the gray swimsuit with the bones and received an ugly T-shirt with a corset badly printed on it. I contacted customer service and they send me an e-mail asking me if i was "sure this item was received from our website", I answer with more info and they send me an automated e-mail 1min later saying they changed warehouses and any problems will be looked into on monday... NO HOPES ON GETTING THE RIGHT PRODUCT OR MY MONEY BACK! I'm happy I didn't spend more than 7 bucks with this company. FRAUD!
I submitted a bad review at their website and they have it under moderation so I'm sure they won;t allow bad reviews to be posted on their website.
Pay the extra money and go buy something out of your local store, the cheap prices aren't worth it!
Uploading photos of what I ordered and what I received.

dianag18
12/4/14

I ordered two dresses for 18$ total and both of them was too small so I contacted the staff and they said they will refund me if I close the Paypal dispute. But I don't trust them so I think that I will update it to case that Paypal could review it.

Tip for consumers: My size is EU L and I ordered size XL and it was too small for me. So look at the measurements carefuly

katieb23
12/4/14

WEBSITE SUCKS. Ordered a makeup brush set over a month ago & still have not received it. First time buyer and I'm so disappointed. Emailed them numerous times & they keep telling me to wait. I've done enough of that!!! Send my stuff! I'll be filing for a refund soon.

Tip for consumers: Wouldn't buy unless you wanna wait over a month to get your stuff.

stephaniew33
12/1/14

Order number # 332672 did not come. I tried to resolve it with the company and they keep giving me the run around. I am now forced to dispute it with my bank. I was happy with their service up until this point.

veronicab9
11/15/14

This is one of my favorite wholesale asian online shops. They have great prices and their items are extremely good quality as well!

Tip for consumers: Look for good deals-there are a lot!

virginiaa7
11/14/14

I ordered over $100USD in items and chose DHL as the shipping method as I wanted to stay on top of where the package was... I was a bit paranoid after reading some of the negative reviews. Well everything arrived in 3 days! The customer service is exceptional... I got responses to all my questions within an hour or two. Although te quality is somewhat wanting, you can't beat the prices so very happy and will definitely be ordering from them again. The only shortcoming is that shipping is somewhat expensive.

Tip for consumers: Use a shipping method WITH tracking and check out the reviews before buying. I reviewed all the items I got to help.

pinkif
11/7/14

As a first time customer I am very disappointed. Shipping took over 2 months and when I try to contact them they keep saying wait 10 more days, looks like this is their way to do this so you can't dispute it after 45 days in paypal. I've order a lot of stuff from China and it shouldn't take this long. Price is good but don't expect good quality out of them, you pay what you get.

Tip for consumers: Beware, expect to wait 2+months for a package!

yene2
11/1/14

Since finding this site i've made 3 orders with this site, and so far my experience has been quite good.
First order had 3 crop tops, they were all good cotton material and thickness.
Second order was a dress, this one was a disappointment as there was a stain on the dress and they would not refund me a full amount even though i could not wear the dress cause it was a big stain. But after a dispute with paypal I managed to get a full refund.
Third order I had just placed 2 days ago and it has already shipped.

This site is like a hit & miss, something like purchasing from china on eBay. Also takes about the same time for shipping.

Tip for consumers: Very important tips would be to actually measure yourself and look at the item size chart, each item is unfortunately different and don't trust their estimation in sizing that they give at the top. Their AU sizing is sometimes extremely off compared to the measurements.
Also look at previous customer reviews and any images or videos posted up about them. This will give you a gauge on quality.
Read the description, they do list the material is made out of. Just because it says cotton does not m

maggies12
11/1/14

I have ordered heaps of stuff and it comes to Australia in about a week so the delivery time is much better than aliexpress, I have ordered things from this site and it takes forever to come from some sellers and most of it was the pits and I never got my money back. Now some of the clothes on Dresslink were great but a lot the material was very thin. But hey I live I a hot climate and I can still sell them and make a profit. At the end of the day you get what you pay for so if you want an expensive looking dress than you need to buy from another site. If you want things quickly than use DHL or FedEx as China post is incredibly slow and if you want a better dress pay a better price.

Tip for consumers: Read the reviews it helps to know what other people think, don't buy from the look of the photos, check the sizes and make sure they are about right but remember they always say there is a 2-3cm difference so better to buy bigger than smaller and if you unsure. Don't buy it.

pallavip
10/31/14

i bought two item in beginning of June. one item i got in July but second one still didn't get. after writing 3-4 mail regarding refund i got a proper reply on 11th September that they will refund my money. but it could take max 45 days.

today is 31st oct and still i am waiting for my money. i again tried to write mail about money refund and customer service is replying me that i have wait for some days because they will start this refunding process from today

nicolep22
10/28/14

have placed a few orders from Ireland, takes over 5 weeks to come. first order was fine, ordered by the measurements, placed a massive order for christmas and went again by measurements and everything is too small, i'm devastated, i will have to pay to send them back and wont be refunded the shipping cost, its not really worth my while as the shipping is the most expensive part, so now i'm really out of pocket for christmas as i have to buy all new gifts and have a pile of clothes which i won't be able to get a decent price for from anywhere

Tip for consumers: be very careful, unless you are pencil thin, you don't have a great variety and if says one size fits all, be wary of what it says after, if it says one size fits all(s to xl) that's great, but if it says one size fits all(s to m) even though the measurements sound big the clothes will be very small

ellieh13
10/22/14

I have ordered about 10 items now and they have all come! The first order I placed took longer than expected but after emailing and been told to wait four days if not, Id get a refund it. I waited 3 days and it came. Since then I have had orders take 5 days!! The items I have got are great quality and fit great!

Tip for consumers: Look at other customers reviews before buying the product! Helps out with sizing and quality.

brittanyw5
10/17/14

I ordered a few items with expedited shipping a week ago, and it's still at processing. I suggest those who want to buy from this site, just don't bother buying on expedited shipping, it's a total waste of money.

susann55
10/15/14

I odered a shirt a pr of pants and a skirt. The stuff is not what it appears to be and is very small even though I ordered XL sizes (and I am 8-10)

rosen110
10/14/14

Well, it's been a week. I got my stuff today and I'm pretty pleased with everything except for that I ordered an oversized black cardigan and it's already falling apart at the seams... after one wash.. and I just got it today. The knitted stuff also reeked of.. I have no idea but the material is also a lot thinner than in the pictures. Personally after reading all the reviews and my own experience I wouldn't recommend it. It's something where you get what you pay for.

melanies24
10/13/14

I seriously wish I could give this site ZERO STARS.... I ordered in JULY and it is now OCTOBER and I still have not seen my package. I emailed them once and no reply... I then spoke to a "Live Agent" they sometimes have available and asked for a refund or at least to get my package... she/he told me to email them again. So I tried one more time. They finally replied and asked me to check my local post office so I did. They don't have my package. I replied to them saying I checked and that it wasn't there and STILL no reply back. I AM SO LIVID. I regret ever giving them a shot. I would've been happier receiving a package and not liking the product... Cause at least I would've gotten it!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT TAKE THE RISK.

eleanorf
10/13/14

I live In England and I ordered from dress.link about August 8th and it was dispatched on the 14th my package still hasn't arrived and it's October 13th? I got a few emails saying it would be 30 days longest untill I sent a message saying I'm sorry but if it doesn't arrive within two weeks I wanted a refund so they said they would if it didn't arrive. And it was summer clothing aswell :/

jasintar
10/11/14

I ordered a shirt from them a while ago, and I say it's worth the risk. I live in Canada and the shipping took around 3 weeks to arrive to my door, but the shirt was worth the wait. It's relatively good quality considering the cheap price (around $4CAN) and well printed

Tip for consumers: - Never order more than $20 dollars in one transaction (If you're ordering around $60 dollars worth of clothing, break it up into 3 transactions)

- TRY TO PAY USING PAYPAL: In the event they don't ship you the items it is easier to open a dispute via. Paypal then it is to contact the company directly.

- Try to size up when you're buying the clothing, they will run a little bit small, plus it gives shrinking room in the event it shrinks in the dryer.

- Read/ watch reviews on youtube/el

shinc
10/9/14

Please Help
Please help me, Its my birthday on 12th of Oct and I want my dress till then, today is thursday and tomorrow is the last day that the post people come and then it is closed on sat and sun...How can I get my order..Never ordering from there..Hate the delivery Service
HELP!!!!
Its horrible :(

Tip for consumers: Bad for Orderin/..:(

lilyl15
10/6/14

I bought several items from Dresslink a month ago. I received them 2 weeks after my order but as I was trying them on, I noticed that a lot of them didn't fit me. I emailed customer service to ask for a refund, since their policy stated that I would be eligible for one. I spent $130 and they offered to return only $3 to me because it was "unfair to them" and they told me I had to pay for the shipping fee myself to return them.

I'm never buying from this website again!

saraho7
10/5/14

Be careful when ordering more than one item from this site. If you place an order for multiple items, you won't get everything you ordered and their customer service is a joke. I placed two orders there and both times there were items missing. Contacted customer service and they offered to refund me $0.22. Yes, you read that correctly. 22 cents. The missing items cost way more than that but they are no help. Ridiculous to make customers pay for their mistake. Crooks. Also, sometimes the quality of their clothes is awful and the material ends up being way thinner than the stock photos. Use caution when buying from them. Consider yourself warned.

Tip for consumers: Only order one item otherwise you won't get everything you ordered.

tyleanav
10/4/14

Listen to my review. Shipping is expensive...I paid 27$ for UPS which takes 7 to 12 business days. I got my order in one week! I bought 120$ worth of stuff and searched for a coupon which lowered my total to 99$ including shipping. All the clothes are good, minor snag in my sweater...but it was 3 bucks, who cares. Be careful with one size fits all stuff because the arms were a little snug. Overall, im pleased with the clothing, shipping

patriciad26
10/3/14

I don't know why I keep seeing negative reviews. I got an order of four things- a coat, a set of 8 makeup brushes, socks that go above the knees, and a body shaper. At first I was a little leery of this website because of it's low costs. But I got all of that for 30 USD. It took about 2 weeks to get my order. I found that all of these products were pretty good quality. Shipping is an arm and a leg UNLESS you are smart about packaging them. They go by weight so mix items until they are an ideal price for you.

Tip for consumers: Get a tracking code just in case

andym60
10/3/14

Don't buy there!!!!! the shipping cost?!!! Omg you will pay a lot of shipping and for nothing because it will come so so late and you won't receive the things you payed for!! They suck!!!

sandran14
9/23/14

Got my order by fedex to Ireland in less than a week :) ordered 2 different dresses. Both a 14.one was to small and see through. Other was nothing like the picture, it's the orange dress in sale section. Mailed about orange dress.they just wrote back saying colour depends on my screen etc. It's a different dress totally with a random 2 inch stitch on the bust.do not order! Got a high waisted bikini which is perfect:) n some wall stickers . makeup brushes were good to but smell abit? So im giving it an average rating.maybe I was unlucky with the dresses

Tip for consumers: Just an update. I have ordered many more items from dresslink. The shipping takes ages. But I can live with that! out of over 20 items only 1 item disappointed. Really addicted to this site now!

emiolaa
9/21/14

I order forn$1,500 for 2weeks now and my orders still on process, sent.them email after 10days I was told my.items will.ship in 10 hours but four days after 10hiur no shipping or tracking number. Trust me: this site is a scam and fraud like SAMMYDRESS.COM TOO.

dianneo
9/19/14

i have made many orders from dresslink and I love it the clothes are awesome and have never had any problems I will be ordering more in the future keep up the good work dresslink......dianne

lolag4
9/19/14

I oredered two times here. The first one I received one item that didin't match the pictures, but the rest were good, so I tried it a second time and everything arrived perfectly. It is not the best quality (specially in dresses and skirts, they are very thin), but it's good for the price. Everything arrived to me fast and well packed, anything smelled gross, as I read in some reviews, and they put all my items in the same packet.

danim15
9/16/14

I stumbled upon this site, and like many others I was very skeptical at first.. but, upon further review I decided to order a few items!! I figured… if something didn't fit, or turn out as planned I wouldn't be losing much ($5 for a dress is still a GREAT bargain). SO... My first order was $50 including shipping. I ordered a faux leather motorcycle jacket, a matching pair of faux leather "combat" boots, a dress, and a sweat suit… most of the items fit well, and all of the items were EXACTLY like pictured. Unfortunately, the sweat suit didn't fit me right at all.. it was too small,especially the pants (they were too short, and tight.. barely fit my butt) which was surprising since I ordered an even LARGER size than I normally would to over compensate for the asian size guide, style of clothing, AND previous reviews and warnings. Overall, I am very pleased with the outcome (3 out of 4 items isn't bad). my order arrived about 8 days after ordering. I will definitely order from dress link again.. especially now that I know how their sizing works for my body type.

Tip for consumers: Here are some helpful tips to assist with ordering from Dresslink :

1.Order 1-2 sizes larger than your normal size (Im a US size L, therefore everything I order from Dresslink is in an asian size XL-XXL)

2.keep in mind you get what you pay for…all of the items are sold cheap, so don't expect the HIGHEST quality, however, you will be pleasantly surprised at how GOOD the quality is for the price !

3.Their jackets and outerwear are made quite thin, so order large enough that you can layer

cristinav
9/16/14

I'm sorry to say, but itt is not a serious company. Too bad the good prices and beautiful models. I ordered in late July and I still have not received the products.The site specific delivery that lasts about a month, but I still have a little and make two months. They have apologized for emails,but when I said that there are serious and I asked my money back, they told me to wait further. What to expect? 1 year?I have ordered from other sites in China and were very prompt. Here certainly will not buy again. Think carefully before placing an order to them.
Sorry, but I'm very disappointed.

alicial7
9/10/14

Okay seriously guys I was so freaking skeptical when I saw this site! 3 dollars for a CUTE dress? (Obviously their pictures are stolen and they are making knock offs) but who cares!?With my first order I spent )$120.00 and literally bitting my nails for 12 days straight until I got my package. SURPRISINGLY the clothes looked exactly like the pictures all except 1, which the back of the shirt didn't ruffle properly. I ordered 18 items including 2 pairs of shoes which I freaking love! Also people complaining about the material read the reviews before you buy! Because I checked them I was able to get the perfect items and avoid anything too wonky. People will complain about shipping but all you have to do is type dresslink cupon code click the site or fb and it'll take anywhere from 10 to 20% off shipping. And how can you complain about the prices anyway no matter how you look at it it's cheaper and more worth it than mall clothes. I've spent $65 dollars on a bikini alone at the mall. $100.00 on TWO pairs of jeans from hottopic. $29.00 on a bodycon dress from Garage. FLIMSY shoes at the mall will average $55.00+ at the mall or online. You really can't beat these prices for the AMOUNT of items you get. And a few days ago I placed my second order costing $80.00 and it was saying it was delivered on the dresslink website but not on the UPS. I thought crap they suckered me in by guving me clothes the first time and now they just stole my money! So I contacted costumer service and it took a day and a half for a reply in which they said UPS tracking was late updating and they were telling the truth! (And also were very polite about it) When it updated it said it had been sent out the day dresslink said it was. I'll review again once I get my second order in a few days. But I'm pretty pleased with their service so far and HIGHLY recommend! ^_^

sophiah7
9/10/14

These people are scammers the items that they advertise is not the product your getting they steal people photo from instagram and make the clothes in cheap spandex material ........i order from the site when the items arrive i couldn't figure out what items r those because they look totally different ,the items were poorly made some of them were so dirty, not stitch properly the material that they advertise is total not what the products were made of the sizes that i order they send different sizes so i email them right away and tell them i need a refund because the items are terrible they start giving me the run around they said if i would like $5us dollars so i said your really rude all i need is a refund so give me the address so i can send back the products they said that it is going to cost way too much money for me to return so i toll them i don't care i just need to get back my money so they never give me the address and just stop answering my emails.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from dresslink.com

tracyq3
9/5/14

ONLY PAY THIS COMPANY THROUGH PAYPAL!! That way when they never deliver, never return e-mails, and don't seem to have a working phone number; you can open a dispute and maybe get your money back. I ordered 6 items (3 coats and 3 hats, all in different sizes). First I got an e-mail saying the order had been sent. When I clicked on the e-mail to track the package the number did not work. Then a week later I get an e-mail from them saying that they could not send 2 coats (but wait... hasn't my package already been shipped?!?!) do I want a refund or a a refund in my "wallet" ...essentially credit at the dresslink website. Ok, so I want a refund because I no longer thrust this company at all and then am told it will be partial and take 45 DAYS!! I paid through Paypal so I know they can process the refund almost instantly. So here I sit no money refunded, no coats, no hats. Read the reviews here closely and decide for yourself how many 5 star reviews are legit. I wish I had listened to the bad reviews : (

Tip for consumers: Use Paypal so you can open a dispute and get your money back if all else fails; even if it is after the 45 days. Paypal will automatically close your dispute but it will still keep a record that it was opened against this company.

madelynnn
8/29/14

FAKE! Saw exact dresses on dresslink, on hot topic site, same models too. DO NOT BUY! Don't believe me? See for your self! Search for "hot topic adventure time dresses" these(see pic) will come up A LOT. Search "dresslink adventure time dresses", and you can keep looking forever but will only find it if your very lucky and will probably find one pic.
Question: If dresslink is fake, how do they make a profit? Since their prices are so low.
Answer: Because of the prices, first time buyers buy lots of clothes, thinking, "hey, on average, these prices are around 5-10 dollars!" Think again. Buying ten five dollar items is already 50$, but add that to the overpriced shipping, (8$ for slowest shipping time) and thats 58$.Not to mention that your clothing will take over a month to arrive (if you get anything at all) Speaking of which, if these pics are actually stolen off hot topic's website, then what are you getting?? Poor quality fakes?-IF you're lucky. chances are you won't get anything at all. I bought a bag from here, and it still hasn't arrived one month later.
Question: Why does dresslink have so many good reviews?
Answer: Anyone can bribe someone into saying anything they want you to say. That simple. If you haven't noticed, all of dresslinks reviews are either super good, or super bad. You never see just an sverage rating. Strange, isn't it?
Question: What about the youtube videos? They SHOW people with the clothes.
Answer: Go to your closet, pick out some cute clothes, and we'll pay you 300$ to make a video pretending you got them from our store. Oh, and make sure you complain a little too, to make sure it's more believable. Tempting, isn't it? Also keep in mind: Isn't it a little strange, that dresslink has more youtube reviews and hauls then, let's say.. Forever21? And they all say almost the exact same things. Same as written reviews. Almost like they were told what to say/write...

Tip for consumers: Beware. It's cool to see all the cute clothes for such cheap prices. When I first learned about dresslink, I loved it so much I didn't want to believe it was fake. But with more and more research, you'll find out it is a HUGE scam.

cits
8/29/14

I really like this site, I bought 3 items on my first order to test it out, a dress and two skirts from the "top rated section" and I chose the cheapest shipping with a tracking number. It said it would take 10-25 business days, which is a lot! But I was surprised to see that it came in only 10 full regular days,seeing that it went from china to me in California. Anyways the clothes came in good condition, some plastic wrapping kinda thing, and although the material is borderling cheap, its still something I would wear, so I do reccomend. Here's a photo of one of the dresses.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you get a tracking number and only shop from the higher rated items.

saharas
8/28/14

Placed order on 26 Sept and 3 days later, today, order still processing..emailed but no reply yet.. Site live chat 'not working' Just afraid i will get conned. I will update again soon. Order amount: USD 80+.

dresslinks
8/20/14

dresslink.com is the best website online for shopping, which is an worldwide online fashion clothing seller. we can buy large variety of clothing styles including: winter jackets and coats for women,party dresses,cute T-shirts,Hot ladies tank tops,Sexy Halter,stylish outer wears,charming under covers, sporty sets,romantic Love Pearls and accessories,elegant evening gowns. Customer support was quite helpful.

Tip for consumers: http://www.dresslink.com/

mb78
8/18/14

I ordered about a month now paid for fedex delivery and as of today still have not received my items and out of pocket 130.00. The customer service keep asking me for the same info each time and is taking weeks to respond
I will never buy from them again
I even tried calling not sure if the number on their site is correct because the phone keeps ringing out and then hangs up
Someone in customer svs authority should visit this site

Tip for consumers: Never buy from a company that you cannot get in contact via customer svs support or an order confirmation

victoriap8
8/18/14

I love dresslink. I'm surprised to see so many negative reviews since my experience with them was great. I ordered 8 items, and they all came in after a week! It did take a while for them to package and ship everything, but it didn't take long considering it was from China (most times I wait a month from another site). Anyway, the quality is quite good for its price and they look exactly how they're shown online. I'm very satisfied with them, and I've already ordered another shipment from them. I will definitely buy from them again.

joaniel
8/17/14

I have ordered from dresslink twice. First time was great. Got my item quicker than I thought. Second time. I ordered I did not receive one item. I let them know and they gave me a credit for it in my wallet to use on my next order. I have learned that their item run extremely small so I have to order a size bigger. They still are tight. Gues I will go up two sizes.

Tip for consumers: Sizes run really small.

hannav
8/17/14

i bought 20 items but only received 4 items. After 1 month still not refund money and keep telling me story about some bull$#*! issue. terrible service. Bad customer service. They are so stupid as i already emailed 20 items that i didn't received all items yet. They still not get it. Never buy from them again. Stay away.

mak172
8/16/14

Am saddend to see that most of the reviews, concerning 'Dresslink', on this site are leaning towards the negative because I have nothing but praise for them. Not only are they caring and understanding but the stuff they sell are wonderfully cheap that I keep coming back for more.
I agree that their mailing system can sometimes seem to take forever, but that could be on my part because I want the goods yesturday. Sorry, but I can't make any comments concerning 'Returns' because I have never had to return anything. If any of the items don't fit me I give them away as presents. The stuff is so cheap that I don't bother returning anything, I just buy them again.
Personally, Dresslink has treated me with the utmost respect, and have all the things I ordered always reach me, that I am forever singing their praise to my family and friends.
I am extremely sorry that some you are unhappy with the way in which Dresslink have treated you, but they have been nothing but kindness to me and I keep returning to them often.
I thank my lucky stars that I found Dresslink, because I find myself sticking to my diet so that I could order more things from them. I could never call myself slim, but I have noticed that my eating habbits have changed since finding Dresslink, and for that I will always be greatful. :)

Tip for consumers: Whening ordering clothes from Dresslink PLEASE double check the size that you order. Bear in mind that most Koreans are naturally thin therefore their clothes are on smaller side, but once you takethat into consideration I am positive that you will be happier and think more kindly of Dresslink ;)

jennh6
8/4/14

I HAVE to say that I was really pleasantly surprised when my clothes came in the mail today. I was not expecting them yet, because my account on DressLink said that my order was still "processing." I emailed customer service to ask them about that, because I had ordered a week ago (July 27th), and my account said it was still processing. They emailed me back immediately and said that my order had shipped on July 29th, and the representative who emailed me was really nice about it. I came home today (August 4th) and had a present waiting for me! So yes, I received all of my items 8 days after ordering. (I honestly was not expecting to receive anything at all, because of the bad reviews I've read.) I bought 5 items, and the quality is good enough for me. Probably best not to be too rough with these clothes, but considering I paid $27 for 5 items, I'm not really upset. But yeah, they pretty much look exactly like the pictures on the website, except slight color differences. I would handwash these clothes thoroughly before wearing, since they did come from China and I did get a little itchy just trying them on. VERY happy with my purchase. I personally wouldn't RECOMMEND buying from DressLink, as it IS very sketchy... But I would RISK it, if you just be smart and don't spend TOO much at once, just in case... I kept my order under $30, expecting to possibly lose my money. But I was pleasantly surprised. Shop at your own risk! Use Paypal if you've got it.

Edit: I just realized that I never received a tracking number even though I paid for the "UPS with tracking number" shipping option. Soo that's not good. :/ But at least I got my items.

tamaraw6
8/3/14

I had read some pretty bad reviews about Dresslink, so I thought: I'll only buy one thing and I'll see how that works out. If it turns out bad it's not like I lost a lot of money. So I ordered something and a week later it arrived. Seeing the fact that the clothes are quiet cheap I didn't really expect to get a Chanel or something. I was afraid it would be such a bad quality that it would be unwearable. But when I opened my order I was really releaved. I would say it's H&M-quality. And at H&M you can't buy a coat for 15 euros. So for me this is good enough, I don't keep clothes long, so it doesn't need to be everlasting. So I would say, if you are just looking for something different and not to expensive Dresslink is certainly a good site. If you're looking for clothes that looks expensive, maybe you should search somewhere else.