US Government's NSF

Yaoan industry Zone, XianTian Road,Xinsheng, Longgang District
Shenzhen, Guangdong 518116, China
Tel: +86-755-89619517
sales@dresslink.com

People interested in DressLink are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

brittanyw12

Great customer service, when I asked them something they replied right away. (in 27 reviews)

reginar1

I ordered from dress link a couple months ago and i received my jacket in a reasonable 3 days without any problems (in 7 reviews)

patriciad26

I got an order of four things- a coat, a set of 8 makeup brushes, socks that go above the knees, and a body shaper. (in 107 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sandraa33
8/25/15

Tienen un buen servicio al cliente, pues responden siempre cada pregunta. El producto final llega, solo que tarda mucho tiempo en transición.

oliverl17
8/17/15

I had ordered something yesterday and it says my order went threw, it also says that on my bank card but then when i go and check my order status today it says i dont have an order i am really angry because i have emailed you guys twice and i got no response. I was really looking forward to the shirt i bought. Never ordering from Dresslink again.

kimberlyp22
8/14/15

i ordered for the first time a few weeks ago. (3) pieces. when the package arrived, there were only two items. i assumed the other item would come separately. i emailed the company. they asked me to forward pictures of everything, including the packaging, which i had thrown away. they tried to blame the shipper, but the packaging was in tact, so it was dresslink's mistake. they refused to replace a $7. item! they said there was nothing they could do. they are sketchy and don't care about customer service DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

andreap40
8/13/15

I have placed several orders with Dresslink and I have been pleased with the items that I have received. This time, they accidentally sent me someone else's order. I had to go back and forth with customer service many times, but they finally agreed to send me my order without making me return the wrong order they had sent me. The postage would have cost more than what I had paid for my entire order. I am glad that they were willing to work this out with me because I like shopping at Dresslink. They have items you can't find anywhere else at amazing prices. I can't wait to get my latest items!

sylvian1
8/13/15

I love the clothing.
Some thingys are cheap looking but look at these prices.
You realy get worth for your money.
Now i want to buy more becouse i love asia Style clothing.
Im 'asia' built myself ( 1,60 47kg verry petitte)
And love that i dont have to alter my jeans becouse they are too long anymore.
Next time i try-out shoes and lingerie.
Thats the only thing i mostly never buy on internet since thats verry personal to fit

kathier1
8/9/15

Ordered 3 items, a size larger than normal. All 3 were so small I had to send them back (no one I know is the size they sent me. My order # is 0YS37975CW568332B so you can verify I bought from them June 14th. Still waiting! I won't hold my breath.

Tip for consumers: Pay extra for shipping so you can get a tracking number.

veronicam25
8/7/15

the products are very good

alexandraf7
7/30/15

I will definetely buy again, they have for all budgets and tastes. Service is amazing and shipping was exactly on time!

linan5
7/30/15

I like to shop @ Dresslink.com shop. The clothes nice, price reasonable, and quality not bad. Shipping was Ok too, happy with this store :)

kallyc2
7/27/15

www.KallyHair.com is a wonderful website with wonderful hair wigs... i do recomend it to every women... the prices are low and the quality. Get 10% Off purchases with Coupon Code:KHCPHK

miriamh3
7/24/15

They sell some really nice products, just some clothing does not come as advertised (one sweater was supposed to be longer but only reaches to the top of my hips and a top that was longer than in the picture) but still they have a good customer service, they answer nicely and give you solutions. My first order came in the time said (21 days to Peru). I hope my recent order sent in two parcels come complete and in the same time!

Tip for consumers: Read other's review to be sure if you want to buy an item
Read the item's description to see if it matches your size

seleneg
7/23/15

el servicio de entrega es muy rápido y si tienes algún problema, solo escribe al servicio al cliente y te ayudarán con tus dudas. La ropa está a la moda y cumple con el objetivo. La calidad de la ropa no siempre es la mejor pero considerando el precio, es muy buena en realidad.

anap26
7/22/15

Great and cheap clothes, be careful about the sizes, look at the measurements. Service is good, but needs a bit improvement.

mishan
7/20/15

I was very skeptical about using dress link but I was pleasantly surprised I ordered a bulk of 12 from swimwear & received my order within 3 days with expedited shipping. I was defintely happy about that. The only thing is the items run small. A large is really a medium in the US. I would prefer if they had bigger sizes that i can order to accommodate my clientele. Other than that I was pleased & happy with my order!

mayanithr
7/19/15

le service client est super, et rapide

tessd
7/17/15

there store are amazing and the service are good.

emd5
7/17/15

do you really send the items or is it all bull$#*! and i have to recover my funds using my banks fraud system????

taylorr28
7/14/15

everything was great quality for the price! i plan on ordering again soon!

vissem
7/11/15

Je ne recevais pas un colis commander dans le temps qui était impartie. j'ai contacter dresslink qui m'a tres bien suivi. Toujours en contacte et serviable. vraiment bien. J'en suis très contente.

paolaa1
7/10/15

I like my good, they arrived on time!

sukic2
7/8/15

I placed an order on 6th July and received an email toady(8th July) at 10:17 am told me that "Item number: SV025063_P_100" is out of stock. However, I went back to the website after the refund and found actually it still have stock of 4 for that item. So, I have a chat with the live chat agent Fiona through at 10:41 for 1hour 25mins.

I asked if the item still have stock or not. She told me yes, still have 4. So, I requested to have my item back to the same order and cancel the refund. What I received for reply is: the order already shipped out, the item already refunded. I made my request very clearly to her but I never received any help from her. She just asked me to place a new order. I told her the shipping cost will be much higher and it is not the same when I first order this. She said" no, it will be the same, HKD 4.93 shipping cost for that item". Does she know how it operates? Does she ever know there is a minimum charge of the shipping cost for a new order? If yes, then I dont understand why she told me its the same. What I know is she cannot help me and just wasting my time.

She never answer directly to my question and keep me waiting for I dont know how long. More than 1 hour chat, my problem and my request still not yet fixed and fulfilled.

But that is not the whole story, she seems like doing something towards my order and asked me to check. But the truth is nothing changed and updated. I told her the situation and she just asked me to wait and wait and wait. Finally I got the reply that she need to go for lunch and asked me to contact again after 2hours or send by email. i cant believe that is the service you provided to your customers. We are facing problems and your agent spent more than 1 hour still cant get it fixed and asked us to contact again because she need go for lunch? This is really ridiculous. Now, I wasted my time to talk to your agent for 1hour 25mins and I still need to wait her back from lunch for 2 hours and I also need to spend my time on telling you the ridiculous service I had ever received. I am now very angry by the service and I would like to know when can my problem being fixed?

Later in the afternoon, I talked to your live chat agent Echo again to see if I can get any help. However, the answer is still no. I told her I will log a complaint, she replied "FINE". What a great service provided to your customers........

Tip for consumers: NEVER BUY HERE!!!!!!!

lob14
7/7/15

SPAM!

tashab9
7/2/15

I ordered a bunch of stuff online thinking the stuff will be great. Everything came and is completely unusable. Swim suits made out of paper thin material with no stretch. even though i followed the size guideline nothing can be worn at all. I asked to return the items and they said i could but i needed to write them a list of the item numbers i am returning. so i did. they told me i cannot return that many items. I've been robbed. I didnt use pay pal either. 200 dollars down the drain. I should make a youtube review. Heres my order number 594315 since i know they are going to ask in the comments.

Tip for consumers: Dont do it.

msm3
6/30/15

First of all, I am not paid to write this review. If given a chance i would love to make a video blog about dresslink and all the things I've purchased. The first time I saw this website, I really doubt if they are really selling or a scam site. I tried to purchase just to test if this site is legit. Yes the prices are too good to be true. I don't complain at all about the quality because the website is providing details about the products. This is an "ONLINE SHOPPING SITE" there's a lot of advantage and disadvantages. I live in Philippines and I'm lucky enough that our post office is not asking too much fee for claiming the package, I paid (P100/package). Some items are too small maybe because it is an Asian size so better check the size chart provided on the product description.

Tip for consumers: *TIP : the more items you want to purchase, the cheaper the shipping fee.
Use EMS for orders 100 and above.
Be friendly to the customer service representative because they will be the first person to help you track and trace your parcel.

mrsm20
6/27/15

So i was skeptical bc i placed my order before reading the review but i recieved my order 2day

sendasd
6/22/15

I bought a product described as a dress and in the picture it looks like a dress.....when it arrived it was the size of a shirt, I spoke to their customer service and their answer was "Hello, dear customer, Thanks for your email but you've had a look our website before you placing the order. If you have any further problems,please do not hesitate to send me message. Thanks. " Excuse me "CS experts" I did review the website and it clearly says DRESS. A dress doesn't show our ass....I even sent pics to this website and never got refunded only this amazing answer. Not buying here ever again! (actually it was not the first time I buy from them, but definitely the last one) Do not recommend this CS or products when are described one way and come the other way. Besides as a customer you do not get support.

gracep19
6/20/15

Just before anyone says I am a dress link rep, I am not I received a massive order of about 30 items from dress link yesterday. I was full of apprehension after reading so many negative reviews on sites like this, their clothes are amazing I could not believe that for around £3-£6 I was getting stuff of a similar quality to primark, the jeans I got had topshop branding and they where AMAZINGG! Out of all 30 items only two didn't fit. A pair of shorts where wayy too large but again the quality was really good I have no idea how denim shorts can amount to £3 pounds because that's what I paid. Also one of the 8 dresses was more like a top as it didn't even cover my butcheek, but its still lovely quality and I'm able to wear as a top. A word of advice for all you complainers, is always use UPS or Fedex shipping, chinapost is risky and if you send with then you cannot blame dresslink for the poor delivery. My items arrived within 8 days with fedex which is a cheaper option for people in the UK. Also alwaysss and I stress always go a size up. I'm a size UK 8 and I always got an asian Medium. This site is great for anyone on a budget or who just cannot afford to spend £100s of pounds to get a measly few items. These other bad reviews confuse me but I will warn if you are a larger than a size uk 10-12, there is no way these clothes will fit, they are made in asia for asian sizes so is you have curves these can be tough, I had to do some gymnastics getting into some of the clothes. But all I can say is I'm impressed I saved alot of money buying a full summer wardrobe online rather than shopping in the uk. I hope any future buyers will atleast try out the site before they are put of by reviews because its a gem. Look at youtube reviews and hauls to get an Idea of what to expect.

mirjanav1
6/19/15

i waited for a mounth, and everything is very nice, its my size, i am so happy :D

sanjas1
6/16/15

I am generaly satisfied with a product, but I have waited a really long time to get it, almost month and a half... Product I received is ok for the money I have paid for it.

danielley2
6/10/15

DRESSLINK HAS NEW WEBSITES NOW TO COVER THERE SCAMS PLEASE COMPARE THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT NUMBER THERE THE SAME!!!!!!!! DRESSLINK OWNS INDIRECT NEWDRESS YESSFOR wholesale buying www.cichic.com stay away please There a fraud and stole the designers from colors of aurora

naghamd
6/9/15

Hi,
I have the problem with the dresslink website the images for the items not its not open I cand see the dresses and any things in the dresslink website ?

anital12
6/5/15

according to me its a good site and stuffs we get are cheaper compared to other sites. have ordered twice and i didnt face any problem though delivery was bit late but reached without any defects. i will surely order again

enoughise
6/3/15

BUYERS BEWARE!! Please read this and many other negative comments before your purchase!!! it seems all too good to be true! i was lucky the first round to receive my parcel not til the second spree. I am STILL waiting for my package since february! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! I HOPE KARMA WILL GET THEM FOR BEING THIEVES!! they don't deserve YOUR rightful money!! I've been through many emails with them and it all goes round in circles when I demanded my refund! they are trying to steal your money!! hopefully paypal can help me ><

silviog
6/3/15

Thanks Dresslink...
Very good communication.
Might take a bit longer than stipulated to arrive when you chose economical shipping method.
But at the end they are very professional and most imp. you can pay with Paypal...

Thanks
Silvio grixti

ashleyr38
5/23/15

I love dresslink have recieved everything never had my money taken and the people are always very nice and understanding. For all of you complaining about the tax for yout countrys shipping im sorry but that is yout own fault. dresslink expresses on every order to check these things im sorry but ive ordered from them and aliexpress for a long time and never had any problems. highly recommended to anyone I know and almost all my friends and family are shopping here now and they love it as well.

dennyd3
5/15/15

I've used many of the websites based in China. I've gotten very similar results from most of them....they sucked. Items out of stock that were listed as in stock and items that never seem to arrive at your house, either when they were supposed to ...or ever. If you can think of a problem you'll experience it with a large percentage of the China based sites. When I placed my first order with Dresslink I wasn't hoping for results much different than what I was used to. But I was pleasantly surprised by my initial experience. I only ordered 3 very inexpensive pieces of jewelry just to test how the transaction would follow through. This website had a shipping option that I'd never seen anywhere else. It was actually the cheapest rate available, besides the free shipping which I already knew would take an average of 25 days to reach my house. The option I chose said the order would reach me in 8 to 15 days and it came with a tracking number. A legit tracking number I might add, as so many people complain of phony tracking numbers being given out by other China based sites. The price for this unusual option was less than three dollars for the 3 pieces of jewelry I ordered. To my amazement the order was delivered on the 8th day, the very earliest estimate given. I opened the package and there was one problem. The earring set had inlaid crystals and one of the crystals had fallen out during shipping. I emailed Dresslink and received a reply the very next day. They expressed an apology for the broken jewelry. I expected them to say something like Sorry it happened during shipping so we're not responsible since you had no shipping insurance. But the very polite customer service rep said we will refund your money right away or you can add it to your Dresslink Wallet for future purchase. I suggested that they just send me an alternate pair of earrings that were similar in price, but they said that wasn't feasible. I understood. By this time I was so impressed with how fast I got my order and the customer service response I was ready to place a bigger order so I told them to just credit the amount to my Wallet to use on my next purchase. When I checked my Wallet a couple days later the money was there just as promised. But BIG surprise. They didn't just refund the broken earrings...they refunded the entire order! Shipping and all! You can't beat that with a stick. My second order was received a few days after the last estimated date. But I have no doubt that was the fault of the postal service. The main thing is I received the order and it was exactly what I ordered. Keep in mind there were 23 pieces and with that many there is always a possibility of at least one wrong piece. But it was perfect. Now I have to comment on the prices. The prices on Dresslink are seriously close to actual wholesale. Many sites promote that they sell at wholesale but it's nearly always baloney. I've been in the wholesale/retail business for many years and I know the difference. Their clothes prices are lower than any other site I've found. I sent my gf in the Philippines 24 items of clothing,3 skinny jeans, several various tops and blouses,a sexy little dress, a silken robe, hot lacy pantie and bra set, a beautiful necklace and earrings, running shorts, more lacy panties, and a cute pink purse with a long golden chain all for less than FIFTY BUCKS! That's right....I said $50. It was actually around $45. I'm gonna be honest...I'm a very good shopper and always find the killer deals. But the fact is there are many killer deals to be found on Dresslink, or I wouldn't have pulled that off. My girlfriend was blown away at how much stuff I sent her. She thought I spent a fortune. So that's my personal experience with Dresslink. If I get a raw deal in the future I'll post and tell what happened.

carreraj1
5/11/15

Why take the risk on a company with so many bad reviews? The only good reviews are off staff who have been paid to do so as i have emailed several employees of dresslink myself!! Please do not be fooled!

I made the mistake of ordering £1095.31 of kids clothes off them, but they never arrived. When i chased them with trading standards they said they could not do anything as they are under Chinese laws!!

So all i could do was share my horrible experience.
After posting my previous review about dress link being a fraud and taking money off many innocent people, but not delivering the products!
then getting their staff to post good reviews to fool people.

They emailed me to say they would refund me if i took the review down, this was 2 months ago and still no refund and now they are ignoring my emails again, like they did the first time.
They will never change so please don't take the risk like i did! This company shouldn't even be allowed to trade with the amount of people they have let down! Please don't be one of them.

Kind regards,
Carrera

aaabbbym
5/4/15

My retail business pushes me to search for new suppliers and new products on daily basis so i came across dresslink and their prices seemed reasonable so i decided to give it a try,i am a gambler when it comes to business so i ordered stuff worth $1000 and i got $50 off ,to top it all i also had to choose one item that i wanted as it was a complimentary gift,i loved the stuff i ordered especially the handbags and the dresses such that i ordered again this past week and i am expecting my 2nd order this week,The bags are so so good that i highly recommend them ,the dresses i have seen that if the item is below 200g you can expect it to be below the average quality however anything above 250g is worth buying.i think i am gonna stick with dresslink for a while .

afrac
5/4/15

Definitely not the greatest quality but for the extremely cheap prices it's to be expected. Not everything is great but there are definitely some good value products. All my experiences ordering from them have been very good.

Tip for consumers: Look for items with higher reviews and take the sizes running small into account. Looking in the most popular section, reading reviews and looking at customer photos are your best bet for getting something cheap and good quality.

tylerg20
4/29/15

ordered almost 400$ worth of stuff and paid almost 100 in shipping except when it shows up late to my door UPS tells me I have to pay 178$ to have the boxes!!! not only that but their 15% off is a scam they will give you like 8$ off max. worst customer service ever. thank goodness i paid thru paypal so i can get my money back.

brittanyw12
4/12/15

They sent my stuff, I however don't recommend you to pay for faster shipping because they won't send it out faster. Great customer service, when I asked them something they replied right away.

juliusm33
4/2/15

To be honest,I wad really skeptical when I first started ordering from Dresslink,in early December,,So far I have made about 19 orders, and for the most part-the items arrive in the allotted time. I do think outs a good website and again,you grey what you pay for,But their items are worth every penny... Now,if you're ordering clothing, you should really put thought into it,due the fact you can't see the items and you can't them on..AGAIN,you are ordering from China,so their sizes, aren't sized like they are here in the states.. So. I plan on continuing my business with Dresslink.. If you're wondering about ordering,Of advise you to order 2 items first,So you can see how shipping is and to see if your purchases are type your satisfaction.. Their customer service is awesome,so you'll definitely get a reply back within 24 hours...

gennym
3/30/15

I ordered online out of curiosity more than anything after seeing YouTuber hauls.

I am in the UK and found the delivery charges pretty high which was a little off putting - I only ordered £30 odd in clothes but had to pay around £17 delivery charge. It's a lot. I chose the FedEx option and my items arrived in less than a week from when I received email confirmation which is good. The items were packaged securely but one item was not included which I had previously received an email saying was out of stock and got a refund so that was fine.
The clothing is NOT as pictured. I did not expect top quality fabrics due to the price but it was a little disappointing that the colouring was different on some items. Sizes are also hit and miss. Some things fitted ok, others I couldn't even get on which was annoying. I would say 4 out of the 8 items I received I can wear, the other things were too small. Some of the clothes smelt ok, others had a strong unpleasant odour that would require washing first. Most of the clothes look shiny and almost costume-like fabric.
All of the items were called dresses but none were long enough to be worn without bottoms since I'm 5' 6 and obviously these are geared towards the Asian market.
My overall experience was ok in that my order was despatched and arrived quickly but for what it cost to get the clothes delivered to my country it isn't cost effective and the quality isn't great. I did like the items that fitted but I wouldn't bother ordering from Dresslink again to be honest.

carreraj
3/25/15

I ordered £1,095 worth of children's clothes and they never delivered it, when i questioned them about it they either IGNORE me or said that they didn't receive the payment but i have a bank statement that says otherwise, so i seriously advise AVOIDING purchasing anything off them!

bobbief7
3/24/15

i paid for my items and never got them .it been three mos of frighting with them they keep sending me email telling to check my post office and i have called i have had the same postman giving me my mail for over 6 years i have even talk to him no one has seen a pkg or anything with my address , dress-link takes your money and never send you your order .they say they did .i would say this web site needs to be close .for fraud .

Tip for consumers: do not buy from this web site you will never see your items .my sister also has her order missing as well .she has been frighting to get her money back for four mo now just don't buy anything you will not get but you will get a lot of run around

dp33
3/17/15

I ordered many itmes over this site and whether or not something goes well is pretty much a lucky guess.

However, and this is a HUGE problem: There is no way to have a satisfying solution if something goes wrong.
It IS overseas for most people, so sometimes things will simply get lost on the way. On this occasion, you cannot expect any help from their customer service. No matter how many mails you send, you will get the same standard text with some variations that basically states they definitely sent it so as a conclusion it must definitely have arrived. This is not how shipping from the other side of the world usually works, however. They will refuse to refund you anything, or at least compensate for it.

Basically, if this is how they treat loyal customers, I can only see this company as a massive fraud.

You CAN order on this site if you want to risk losing your money and basically hope everything goes well, but you have to make sure that you use PayPal and alert any problems to them within their 40 days time frame, because as soon as your compensation relies on the dresslink customer service, your order and money will remain lost.

Tip for consumers: Use PayPal and alert problems officially as soon as possible!
Also, check for your country's tax policies before ordering to prevent packages being held at customs. For example, in Germany you can order up to 22 € (value+shipping!) without any taxes so there won't be a problem with customs if you stay under that value.

lacis1
3/16/15

I never got my order, usually i would be fine waiting for a few weeks. But it's been almost three weeks and my packages usually show up within 5 days from departure. Not very happy with shipping and handling considering a paid a large amount for it.

siennam
3/12/15

By far the worst quality of clothing I've ever seen.. And I'm out $100 because shipping back for a refund was outrageous, dresslink said they would refund me partialy but never did. Lesson learned. Never again. I highly recommend not ordering from them!

alesxandrac
3/11/15

I ORDERED A LOT OF THINGS ESPECIALLY ACCESSORIES AND DRESSES ECT. AND I GOT IN 5 DAYS .
I WOULD RECOMMEND.

davida154
3/9/15

First terrible thing: I have purchased about 400$ items from DressLink and on payment they charged me 90$ for shipment.
I have received the items and in first look, I saw several It's was really bad quality and dress were scratched and weren't usable.
After using a bag for one day the bag handle was came out and I can't even return it because they don't care about return shipment fee..

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from this garbage seller. everything they sale is just a junk.

19 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLink staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: people say that u're a scam why?
4/12/15
Answer
dianal12
A: Dear ,could you please contact sales@dresslink.com, provide the order number, item number and photos? we will give you a compensation.please do not worry.

We are truly sorry that your experience with Dresslink did not meet your expectations. But the star you have given me really hurt me, dear, could you kindly change the rating for me, if everything is acceptable?

If you wish, you may contact me and provide me with more information about the issue. I promise that I will strive to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Have a nice day!
Sincerely,
Customer Service Department
7/27/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: if i order from south africa how long does it take to receive my order?
4/14/15
Answer
dianal12
A: Dear, thank you for your question.shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose. and before shipping your order, normally we need 2-4 business days to prepare your products. dear, you can visit the below link to have more detailed information. and you can also contact our after sale service, service@dresslink.com and sales@dresslink.com.
5/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DressLink staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for DressLink