US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

brittanyw12

Great customer service, when I asked them something they replied right away. (in 24 reviews)

jennh6

Always within about 2 weeks, I'd say, never over a month. (in 6 reviews)

reginar1

I ordered from dress link a couple months ago and i received my jacket in a reasonable 3 days without any problems (in 6 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tashab9
7/2/15

I ordered a bunch of stuff online thinking the stuff will be great. Everything came and is completely unusable. Swim suits made out of paper thin material with no stretch. even though i followed the size guideline nothing can be worn at all. I asked to return the items and they said i could but i needed to write them a list of the item numbers i am returning. so i did. they told me i cannot return that many items. I've been robbed. I didnt use pay pal either. 200 dollars down the drain. I should make a youtube review. Heres my order number 594315 since i know they are going to ask in the comments.

Tip for consumers: Dont do it.

msm3
6/30/15

First of all, I am not paid to write this review. If given a chance i would love to make a video blog about dresslink and all the things I've purchased. The first time I saw this website, I really doubt if they are really selling or a scam site. I tried to purchase just to test if this site is legit. Yes the prices are too good to be true. I don't complain at all about the quality because the website is providing details about the products. This is an "ONLINE SHOPPING SITE" there's a lot of advantage and disadvantages. I live in Philippines and I'm lucky enough that our post office is not asking too much fee for claiming the package, I paid (P100/package). Some items are too small maybe because it is an Asian size so better check the size chart provided on the product description.

Tip for consumers: *TIP : the more items you want to purchase, the cheaper the shipping fee.
Use EMS for orders 100 and above.
Be friendly to the customer service representative because they will be the first person to help you track and trace your parcel.

mrsm20
6/27/15

So i was skeptical bc i placed my order before reading the review but i recieved my order 2day

sendasd
6/22/15

I bought a product described as a dress and in the picture it looks like a dress.....when it arrived it was the size of a shirt, I spoke to their customer service and their answer was "Hello, dear customer, Thanks for your email but you've had a look our website before you placing the order. If you have any further problems,please do not hesitate to send me message. Thanks. " Excuse me "CS experts" I did review the website and it clearly says DRESS. A dress doesn't show our ass....I even sent pics to this website and never got refunded only this amazing answer. Not buying here ever again! (actually it was not the first time I buy from them, but definitely the last one) Do not recommend this CS or products when are described one way and come the other way. Besides as a customer you do not get support.

gracep19
6/20/15

Just before anyone says I am a dress link rep, I am not I received a massive order of about 30 items from dress link yesterday. I was full of apprehension after reading so many negative reviews on sites like this, their clothes are amazing I could not believe that for around £3-£6 I was getting stuff of a similar quality to primark, the jeans I got had topshop branding and they where AMAZINGG! Out of all 30 items only two didn't fit. A pair of shorts where wayy too large but again the quality was really good I have no idea how denim shorts can amount to £3 pounds because that's what I paid. Also one of the 8 dresses was more like a top as it didn't even cover my butcheek, but its still lovely quality and I'm able to wear as a top. A word of advice for all you complainers, is always use UPS or Fedex shipping, chinapost is risky and if you send with then you cannot blame dresslink for the poor delivery. My items arrived within 8 days with fedex which is a cheaper option for people in the UK. Also alwaysss and I stress always go a size up. I'm a size UK 8 and I always got an asian Medium. This site is great for anyone on a budget or who just cannot afford to spend £100s of pounds to get a measly few items. These other bad reviews confuse me but I will warn if you are a larger than a size uk 10-12, there is no way these clothes will fit, they are made in asia for asian sizes so is you have curves these can be tough, I had to do some gymnastics getting into some of the clothes. But all I can say is I'm impressed I saved alot of money buying a full summer wardrobe online rather than shopping in the uk. I hope any future buyers will atleast try out the site before they are put of by reviews because its a gem. Look at youtube reviews and hauls to get an Idea of what to expect.

mirjanav1
6/19/15

i waited for a mounth, and everything is very nice, its my size, i am so happy :D

sanjas1
6/16/15

I am generaly satisfied with a product, but I have waited a really long time to get it, almost month and a half... Product I received is ok for the money I have paid for it.

danielley2
6/10/15

Recently I found out dresslink owns indirect newdress and yes style. I would stay away. There items are not really theres inFact they stole them from Australian designers and the fact La Femmene dress is on there sight and I reported them to the company do not buy it you can tell it was stolen because of the models.Furthermore stay away and do not do there job ship program. If the owners of those pictures find you selling there items without authorization you can be sued and they have legal action to use against you. Many people are doing this and they can get in trouble for stealing pictures that are copyright.
ANOTHER UPDATE::: THEY OWN THIS WEBSITE www.ikmdresses.com STOLEN DESIGNER PROM DRESSES THE FEDURAL BURURO IS INVESTAGTING THIS COMPANT

naghamd
6/9/15

Hi,
I have the problem with the dresslink website the images for the items not its not open I cand see the dresses and any things in the dresslink website ?

anital12
6/5/15

according to me its a good site and stuffs we get are cheaper compared to other sites. have ordered twice and i didnt face any problem though delivery was bit late but reached without any defects. i will surely order again

enoughise
6/3/15

BUYERS BEWARE!! Please read this and many other negative comments before your purchase!!! it seems all too good to be true! i was lucky the first round to receive my parcel not til the second spree. I am STILL waiting for my package since february! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! I HOPE KARMA WILL GET THEM FOR BEING THIEVES!! they don't deserve YOUR rightful money!! I've been through many emails with them and it all goes round in circles when I demanded my refund! they are trying to steal your money!! hopefully paypal can help me ><

silviog
6/3/15

Thanks Dresslink...
Very good communication.
Might take a bit longer than stipulated to arrive when you chose economical shipping method.
But at the end they are very professional and most imp. you can pay with Paypal...

Thanks
Silvio grixti

ashleyr38
5/23/15

I love dresslink have recieved everything never had my money taken and the people are always very nice and understanding. For all of you complaining about the tax for yout countrys shipping im sorry but that is yout own fault. dresslink expresses on every order to check these things im sorry but ive ordered from them and aliexpress for a long time and never had any problems. highly recommended to anyone I know and almost all my friends and family are shopping here now and they love it as well.

dennyd3
5/15/15

I've used many of the websites based in China. I've gotten very similar results from most of them....they sucked. Items out of stock that were listed as in stock and items that never seem to arrive at your house, either when they were supposed to ...or ever. If you can think of a problem you'll experience it with a large percentage of the China based sites. When I placed my first order with Dresslink I wasn't hoping for results much different than what I was used to. But I was pleasantly surprised by my initial experience. I only ordered 3 very inexpensive pieces of jewelry just to test how the transaction would follow through. This website had a shipping option that I'd never seen anywhere else. It was actually the cheapest rate available, besides the free shipping which I already knew would take an average of 25 days to reach my house. The option I chose said the order would reach me in 8 to 15 days and it came with a tracking number. A legit tracking number I might add, as so many people complain of phony tracking numbers being given out by other China based sites. The price for this unusual option was less than three dollars for the 3 pieces of jewelry I ordered. To my amazement the order was delivered on the 8th day, the very earliest estimate given. I opened the package and there was one problem. The earring set had inlaid crystals and one of the crystals had fallen out during shipping. I emailed Dresslink and received a reply the very next day. They expressed an apology for the broken jewelry. I expected them to say something like Sorry it happened during shipping so we're not responsible since you had no shipping insurance. But the very polite customer service rep said we will refund your money right away or you can add it to your Dresslink Wallet for future purchase. I suggested that they just send me an alternate pair of earrings that were similar in price, but they said that wasn't feasible. I understood. By this time I was so impressed with how fast I got my order and the customer service response I was ready to place a bigger order so I told them to just credit the amount to my Wallet to use on my next purchase. When I checked my Wallet a couple days later the money was there just as promised. But BIG surprise. They didn't just refund the broken earrings...they refunded the entire order! Shipping and all! You can't beat that with a stick. My second order was received a few days after the last estimated date. But I have no doubt that was the fault of the postal service. The main thing is I received the order and it was exactly what I ordered. Keep in mind there were 23 pieces and with that many there is always a possibility of at least one wrong piece. But it was perfect. Now I have to comment on the prices. The prices on Dresslink are seriously close to actual wholesale. Many sites promote that they sell at wholesale but it's nearly always baloney. I've been in the wholesale/retail business for many years and I know the difference. Their clothes prices are lower than any other site I've found. I sent my gf in the Philippines 24 items of clothing,3 skinny jeans, several various tops and blouses,a sexy little dress, a silken robe, hot lacy pantie and bra set, a beautiful necklace and earrings, running shorts, more lacy panties, and a cute pink purse with a long golden chain all for less than FIFTY BUCKS! That's right....I said $50. It was actually around $45. I'm gonna be honest...I'm a very good shopper and always find the killer deals. But the fact is there are many killer deals to be found on Dresslink, or I wouldn't have pulled that off. My girlfriend was blown away at how much stuff I sent her. She thought I spent a fortune. So that's my personal experience with Dresslink. If I get a raw deal in the future I'll post and tell what happened.

carreraj1
5/11/15

I ordered from dress link and the service i received has scared me and my family!

I also looked into some of the good reviews and found that they are posted from people who work for dress link so please don't be fooled!

Trading standards are trying to shut them down but they are under Chinese laws. Please don't take the risk like i did! I ordered £1095.31 worth of kids clothes from them and they never arrived!

aaabbbym
5/4/15

My retail business pushes me to search for new suppliers and new products on daily basis so i came across dresslink and their prices seemed reasonable so i decided to give it a try,i am a gambler when it comes to business so i ordered stuff worth $1000 and i got $50 off ,to top it all i also had to choose one item that i wanted as it was a complimentary gift,i loved the stuff i ordered especially the handbags and the dresses such that i ordered again this past week and i am expecting my 2nd order this week,The bags are so so good that i highly recommend them ,the dresses i have seen that if the item is below 200g you can expect it to be below the average quality however anything above 250g is worth buying.i think i am gonna stick with dresslink for a while .

afrac
5/4/15

Definitely not the greatest quality but for the extremely cheap prices it's to be expected. Not everything is great but there are definitely some good value products. All my experiences ordering from them have been very good.

Tip for consumers: Look for items with higher reviews and take the sizes running small into account. Looking in the most popular section, reading reviews and looking at customer photos are your best bet for getting something cheap and good quality.

tylerg20
4/29/15

ordered almost 400$ worth of stuff and paid almost 100 in shipping except when it shows up late to my door UPS tells me I have to pay 178$ to have the boxes!!! not only that but their 15% off is a scam they will give you like 8$ off max. worst customer service ever. thank goodness i paid thru paypal so i can get my money back.

brittanyw12
4/12/15

They sent my stuff, I however don't recommend you to pay for faster shipping because they won't send it out faster. Great customer service, when I asked them something they replied right away.

juliusm33
4/2/15

To be honest,I wad really skeptical when I first started ordering from Dresslink,in early December,,So far I have made about 19 orders, and for the most part-the items arrive in the allotted time. I do think outs a good website and again,you grey what you pay for,But their items are worth every penny... Now,if you're ordering clothing, you should really put thought into it,due the fact you can't see the items and you can't them on..AGAIN,you are ordering from China,so their sizes, aren't sized like they are here in the states.. So. I plan on continuing my business with Dresslink.. If you're wondering about ordering,Of advise you to order 2 items first,So you can see how shipping is and to see if your purchases are type your satisfaction.. Their customer service is awesome,so you'll definitely get a reply back within 24 hours...

gennym
3/30/15

I ordered online out of curiosity more than anything after seeing YouTuber hauls.

I am in the UK and found the delivery charges pretty high which was a little off putting - I only ordered £30 odd in clothes but had to pay around £17 delivery charge. It's a lot. I chose the FedEx option and my items arrived in less than a week from when I received email confirmation which is good. The items were packaged securely but one item was not included which I had previously received an email saying was out of stock and got a refund so that was fine.
The clothing is NOT as pictured. I did not expect top quality fabrics due to the price but it was a little disappointing that the colouring was different on some items. Sizes are also hit and miss. Some things fitted ok, others I couldn't even get on which was annoying. I would say 4 out of the 8 items I received I can wear, the other things were too small. Some of the clothes smelt ok, others had a strong unpleasant odour that would require washing first. Most of the clothes look shiny and almost costume-like fabric.
All of the items were called dresses but none were long enough to be worn without bottoms since I'm 5' 6 and obviously these are geared towards the Asian market.
My overall experience was ok in that my order was despatched and arrived quickly but for what it cost to get the clothes delivered to my country it isn't cost effective and the quality isn't great. I did like the items that fitted but I wouldn't bother ordering from Dresslink again to be honest.

carreraj
3/25/15

I ordered £1,095 worth of children's clothes and they never delivered it, when i questioned them about it they either IGNORE me or said that they didn't receive the payment but i have a bank statement that says otherwise, so i seriously advise AVOIDING purchasing anything off them!

bobbief7
3/24/15

i paid for my items and never got them .it been three mos of frighting with them they keep sending me email telling to check my post office and i have called i have had the same postman giving me my mail for over 6 years i have even talk to him no one has seen a pkg or anything with my address , dress-link takes your money and never send you your order .they say they did .i would say this web site needs to be close .for fraud .

Tip for consumers: do not buy from this web site you will never see your items .my sister also has her order missing as well .she has been frighting to get her money back for four mo now just don't buy anything you will not get but you will get a lot of run around

dp33
3/17/15

I ordered many itmes over this site and whether or not something goes well is pretty much a lucky guess.

However, and this is a HUGE problem: There is no way to have a satisfying solution if something goes wrong.
It IS overseas for most people, so sometimes things will simply get lost on the way. On this occasion, you cannot expect any help from their customer service. No matter how many mails you send, you will get the same standard text with some variations that basically states they definitely sent it so as a conclusion it must definitely have arrived. This is not how shipping from the other side of the world usually works, however. They will refuse to refund you anything, or at least compensate for it.

Basically, if this is how they treat loyal customers, I can only see this company as a massive fraud.

You CAN order on this site if you want to risk losing your money and basically hope everything goes well, but you have to make sure that you use PayPal and alert any problems to them within their 40 days time frame, because as soon as your compensation relies on the dresslink customer service, your order and money will remain lost.

Tip for consumers: Use PayPal and alert problems officially as soon as possible!
Also, check for your country's tax policies before ordering to prevent packages being held at customs. For example, in Germany you can order up to 22 € (value+shipping!) without any taxes so there won't be a problem with customs if you stay under that value.

lacis1
3/16/15

I never got my order, usually i would be fine waiting for a few weeks. But it's been almost three weeks and my packages usually show up within 5 days from departure. Not very happy with shipping and handling considering a paid a large amount for it.

siennam
3/12/15

By far the worst quality of clothing I've ever seen.. And I'm out $100 because shipping back for a refund was outrageous, dresslink said they would refund me partialy but never did. Lesson learned. Never again. I highly recommend not ordering from them!

alesxandrac
3/11/15

I ORDERED A LOT OF THINGS ESPECIALLY ACCESSORIES AND DRESSES ECT. AND I GOT IN 5 DAYS .
I WOULD RECOMMEND.

davida154
3/9/15

First terrible thing: I have purchased about 400$ items from DressLink and on payment they charged me 90$ for shipment.
I have received the items and in first look, I saw several It's was really bad quality and dress were scratched and weren't usable.
After using a bag for one day the bag handle was came out and I can't even return it because they don't care about return shipment fee..

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from this garbage seller. everything they sale is just a junk.

yyd
3/8/15

Shipment within 3 weeks fastest of all website. Product are okay price are good.

Tip for consumers: Good to buy from them.

kellyi2
3/8/15

never received my order months have gone by. nobody responds to emails. no phone number. they refused to give refund (or acknowledge me at all) so I had to have my credit card dispute charges..only way to get reimbursed.

UPDATE: since this person from Dresslink left this message below, I have gotten back to her. When she asked for my order number I provided it to her. As expected, ever since I provided her with my order number…complete silence. OH-except for a request from another rep to change my rating because it 'hurt them'. But no addressing my issue as soon as they are provided an actual call to action with a real order number. This is their pattern. Totally expected. This message below she left…all for show. She has not responded to me and will not ever.

rachaelp5
3/5/15

I really love ordering from Dresslink and have placed at least 15 orders over the past year and a half and I usually like 85% of the things I order. Their shipping can be a bit slow, usually around 4 weeks, but it's worth the wait. I do find that there's gonna be some items that may not fit correctly, so I expect that, yet for the prices, it's still worth it. I also read the reviews to check what others say about the sizing and don't expect the items to be exactly like the pic and if in doubt, go a size or two bigger or choose something that looks loose fitting when it's one size fits all. But also, if you are not sure with items like a shirt or top, what I do is I buy the larger size and if it's too big, I run the side seams in with my sewing machine and then I have the perfect size. It's very easy to do. I've also ordered shoes from there and some are true to size and some are a little small, so I give them to friends or my Mum when that happens, but out of the shoes that have been perfect, they are pretty nice shoes and some I wear often, plus they are especially good for the price. And I've also found their bags to be really nice quality. So if you expect that there will be the odd thing that isn't gonna fit and have a sewing machine to run in a side seam when needed, then this site is for you. :)

karamn
3/1/15

according to the size i have ordered 4 items, and when i got the items only one is right size and the other three are wring size.
the seller did not solve the problem, just say sorry for that.

pheonixp
2/25/15

I have ordered from Dresslink twice now and I have been very satisfied with the products I have been sent. When I received my first order some of the fabrics used were not the same as in the picture but that did not bother me in the slightest. When they could not send some of the items it would specify why on an order sheet and they did not charge me for those items. =^w^=

Tip for consumers: I would recommend you read the reviews on each product as sometimes people who have previously bought the item have suggested getting a size bigger or smaller or have been unsatisfied with the product quality but ultimately you get what you pay for.

sammier9
2/9/15

after reading mixed reviews about this site I decided to take a chance and buy a couple of things. I payed for 3-7 days shipping it came in 10 . when it got here it was nothing like the pictures , it looked like they just threw some materials together and called it good. but I guess you get what you pay for. I would not recommend this site .

amyj23
2/4/15

How do I contact customer service the number that I have is a non working number thanks in advance

juliak29
1/29/15

I've ordered from this site once and that one time I purchased an order worth of $50. I got all of the things I ordered as in the picture. Like most people said, it smells like a factory but if you laundry it, the smell goes away. The shipping took longer than other sites such as forever 21 and urban outfitters obviously since its from China. It took 2-3 weeks, which for someone who doesn't have much patience (ME) was a very long time LOL. But overall, I had a pretty cool experience with dresslink.

ashleyv10
1/24/15

I sincerely love Dresslink. The customer service is amazing, especially if you get a live rep. I've order 5 times so far spending way over what I intend to because the deals are so good :p
I have always gotten my packages, they come usually 25 days after for me and I use the china post service. The quality of the clothing is pretty good my winter jacket that I ordered has held up in the wash machine and dryer and has lasted the winter so far ^.^
I have to admit all the bad reviews people are leaving scared me away at first, so I started with something small and now order large amounts. You guys who have lost the packages must be rude to the service or something because i am always polite when something is taking too long and the fix it always within 24h.
Heck, they even gave me a refund for a product I still have because it didn't fit right.
I will always recommend this site to my friends and family ALWAYS because I truly enjoy what they have to offer.
though I do recommend you wash the clothes right away because of slight smell and residue that makes me itchy (i think it is dust)

Tip for consumers: Wash the clothing s soon as you get them on DELICATE or Casual setting with COLD water, Dry on low heat ^.^

ravenc1
1/23/15

I love this store!!! It has soooo many cheap stuff and they are all in really good quality! If something you all ready bought is out of stock, they'll either refund it back to your card, or put the price of the item (plus shipping) in your DressLink Wallet. That way you have store credit! Their customer service isn't automatic and will actually help you with your questions. This store definately deserves all five stars!

katem38
1/20/15

I have ordered from DressLink a couple of times. The first time none of my products came and instead a whole different shipment of products were delivered and although this was inconvenient since one of the items was a gift, it seemed to be an honest mistake and everyone in the customer assistance team were helpful and got it taken care of as soon as they could. I ordered more from the site the second time knowing that I had a flexible time schedule when it came to receiving the items. This time they came quickly, but were completely poor quality. I realize this isn't the highest quality website, but I had one item come in completely lopsided (looked like one half was made in one size and the other side in another) and a dress come in completely unfinished on the top. I was very surprised at the lack of quality and emailed the customer service team right away about the items that had "gone awry". The team replied quickly, but kept telling me things like "clothing will fit everyone differently" and "the clothing won't always fit the descriptions and pictures on the website." It seemed pretty ridiculous to me, and more ridiculous when they refused to offer a refund for the items. I get that the clothing is cheap and not going to be high quality, but I expected a certain level of quality and a level of professionalism that I just did not receive. All in all, I wouldn't recommend business with the site.

Tip for consumers: I don't recommend getting your expectations too high. The sizes NEVER match the descriptions; at least in my case, you can have your exact measurements and the clothing they send still won't match what the website says it should. Don't spend a large amount of money since it is very unlikely you will be refunded (unless I was just dealing with a particularly stubborn customer service rep, which could always be the case).

sandyp17
1/15/15

I have ordered a total of 15 items in two shipments, totaling around $100 with shipping in there. I've heard many problems with China shipping, so stuck with UPS. I have received every item and they are all generally close to the description/pictures. The material usually is pretty good, but quality control in the stitching is hit or miss, though usually not too bad.
For returns, the customer service was prompt and friendly, but I did not receive a full refund(only 25%) due to shipping costs on returns. They will just tell you to keep the item and not spend the money on shipping it back.
*Forgot to originally mention, the love reviews are most likely true. However, the site will not post any review that is slightly "below average." So everything is rated high because only good ratings pass.

Tip for consumers: Stick to shippers you trust, and always read the measurement box provided for each item. Long sleeves are usually not as long as shown on the pictures (at least in my 3 experiences).

marionm29
1/8/15

Dresslink is a huge website where you can find what you want ! They have so good stuff and i made huge orders and they came in time (it's said 15-25 days so don't blame for what you know). The service is so goo and they reply fast. And to finish the quality is like in cheap stores in my country so I'm really happy about what I pay for. Pay attention to the size, This is all you have to know. Have a lovely day.

Tip for consumers: Pay attention to the size, on jumpsuit, take your really size and not a size up like you may do on other clothes.

xueyind
12/31/14

This is the wrost online shop ever. First order with missing items without refund.
Second order with a dress cant wear and they asked me to change another zip by myself.

Tip for consumers: Dnt expect any refund

jenniferg50
12/31/14

If i could give this zero stars, believe me I would! Let's just say I ordered 3 small items in October or 2013... Tomorrow is January 1, 2015 and I have YET to get these items. But of course, they didn't forget to bill me! Terrible terrible service.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site. Not worth it.

acevogs
12/25/14

I ordered over 30 items and chose registered air mail as the shipping method . I was not any bit paranoid about the delivery. Well everything arrived in 25 days! The customer service is exceptional. it is amazing.

tisham1
12/23/14

Love this site! Cheap clothes and so far pretty good quality. They do sometimes have a couple loose threads but nothing a quick snip won't fix. I did get a item with a hole in it once. I emailed them and they credited my account. I place reviews and upload photos once I recieve the items and then get points,.every 100 points = $2....I also love their 0.01$ sales!! I chose the cheapest shipping...yeah it takes a month to arrive to Canada but I'm never in a rush for it...and it works out about $7 per item (roughly) once I add shipping etc to it! I tell all my friends about this site! Just order a size up than u normally would get !

Tip for consumers: Don't use standard shipping if u r gonna complain about the wait!! It states 20-25 business days ....and it usually does take about a month to get it that way...otherwise go with DSL or something but you're more likely to be charged taxes from customs!

emmad15
12/18/14

I used to love this site because it's cheap and you can find some cute things. However, things started going missing form my orders. When I confronted them they assured my they would send me replacements and/or a refund. Neither ever happened. I emailed them over four different times with no helpful response. The only time they contacted me was when I posted a terrible review but they still never gave me my $25 back. It's been over a year.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

monicas29
12/11/14

I used to love this website however the last time I bought from them one of my shirts came damaged. It had a hole and stain on it. I complained several times and I was never issued a full refund for an item that I said I can not wear. They said it wasn't their fault. TERRIBLE customer service. Yes they have cute cheap clothes. CHEAP and poorly made. Never again will I shop on Dresslink.

esthern6
12/8/14

I ordered like a month ago and still haven't seen any progress. I checked the website and it says "processing". I'm a little afraid that my items will never come because i ordered some items as a Christmas present for a friend. I'm kind of upset to see the status bar not move at all for an entire month. Yes, i took China post non track, but i didnt think it would be this long for dresslink to just get the items ready! I'm extremely annoyed....

Tip for consumers: Well be careful! read every info on dresslink and make sure you get tracking. It's better to know a little of what happened rather than non at all.

jodyn
12/8/14

Do yourselves a favor and DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! This company has no business integrity whatsoever. These are money hungry $#*! ppl. I ordered a package worth $100 3 months ago and guess what I still have not received yet. I emailed the company and they had the audacity to blame me- their customer! Not only did they accuse me of placing a hold of my package at the post office (I asked dresslink to send to my home address like a normal person) but they also said I gave them the wrong address. I gave them one address and it was my home address and they ship the package to another state completely. I live in CA not Missouri! Then they deflected the blame on me saying that I told the post office to ship it there. How ridiculous can they be! Now my package is lost. They did not apologize to me and cannot guarantee that it be shipped back to me free of charge. Man I deserve a full refund and a sincere $#*!ing apology.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it! You will never get your package. You might as well throw your money into an ocean, that way at least you get a splash.

cristinal3
12/8/14

It's been 2 months since doing my online shop. Dresslink is one of my major supplier. In terms of customer service, I would say they are very accommodating, and willing to solve all your demands/inquiry. I received my item on time but some of the item I might say the quality is not that good but what can you get for a cheaper price. All in all I satisfied with Dresslink.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLink staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: people say that u're a scam why?
Answer
juliettev
A: they are a scam for the following reasons:
1. quality is horrible. Of course for the prices you shouldn't expect good quality, but garbage bags have better quality than this.
2. They will deduct the purchase amount twice. Only when you escalate the issue so highly (and almost a year later) will you get PART of your money back.
3. Right after purchasing, my account had suspicious activity on it. It was being used in the US and Australia, which is very odd because I live in Dubai. Also,This was the first time I have EVER bought anything online, so I know for a fact it was them.
4.the sizes are all wrong. some say L and are S, some say S and are L, some M are XS etc etc. You never know what size you will get.
5. If, however, you use the site to get handbags, these are good. You get the live market quality, so it is not so bad, and you don't pay so much for it.
6. Stick to better known stores, or just go to te actual stores. Online shopping for clothes is ALWAYS a bad idea.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: if i order from south africa how long does it take to receive my order?
4/14/15
Answer
dianal12
A: Dear, thank you for your question.shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose. and before shipping your order, normally we need 2-4 business days to prepare your products. dear, you can visit the below link to have more detailed information. and you can also contact our after sale service, service@dresslink.com and sales@dresslink.com.
5/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DressLink staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for DressLink