US Government's NSF

47 Reviews for DressLink

▼ Sort by: recent

danim15
9/16/14

I stumbled upon this site, and like many others I was very skeptical at first.. but, upon further review I decided to order a few items!! I figured… if something didn't fit, or turn out as planned I wouldn't be losing much ($5 for a dress is still a GREAT bargain). SO... My first order was $50 including shipping. I ordered a faux leather motorcycle jacket, a matching pair of faux leather "combat" boots, a dress, and a sweat suit… most of the items fit well, and all of the items were EXACTLY like pictured. Unfortunately, the sweat suit didn't fit me right at all.. it was too small,especially the pants (they were too short, and tight.. barely fit my butt) which was surprising since I ordered an even LARGER size than I normally would to over compensate for the asian size guide, style of clothing, AND previous reviews and warnings. Overall, I am very pleased with the outcome (3 out of 4 items isn't bad). my order arrived about 8 days after ordering. I will definitely order from dress link again.. especially now that I know how their sizing works for my body type.

Tip for consumers: Here are some helpful tips to assist with ordering from Dresslink :

1.Order 1-2 sizes larger than your normal size (Im a US size L, therefore everything I order from Dresslink is in an asian size XL-XXL)

2.keep in mind you get what you pay for…all of the items are sold cheap, so don't expect the HIGHEST quality, however, you will be pleasantly surprised at how GOOD the quality is for the price !

3.Their jackets and outerwear are made quite thin, so order large enough that you can layer

cristinav
9/16/14

I'm sorry to say, but itt is not a serious company. Too bad the good prices and beautiful models. I ordered in late July and I still have not received the products.The site specific delivery that lasts about a month, but I still have a little and make two months. They have apologized for emails,but when I said that there are serious and I asked my money back, they told me to wait further. What to expect? 1 year?I have ordered from other sites in China and were very prompt. Here certainly will not buy again. Think carefully before placing an order to them.
Sorry, but I'm very disappointed.

alicial7
9/10/14

Okay seriously guys I was so freaking skeptical when I saw this site! 3 dollars for a CUTE dress? (Obviously their pictures are stolen and they are making knock offs) but who cares!?With my first order I spent )$120.00 and literally bitting my nails for 12 days straight until I got my package. SURPRISINGLY the clothes looked exactly like the pictures all except 1, which the back of the shirt didn't ruffle properly. I ordered 18 items including 2 pairs of shoes which I freaking love! Also people complaining about the material read the reviews before you buy! Because I checked them I was able to get the perfect items and avoid anything too wonky. People will complain about shipping but all you have to do is type dresslink cupon code click the site or fb and it'll take anywhere from 10 to 20% off shipping. And how can you complain about the prices anyway no matter how you look at it it's cheaper and more worth it than mall clothes. I've spent $65 dollars on a bikini alone at the mall. $100.00 on TWO pairs of jeans from hottopic. $29.00 on a bodycon dress from Garage. FLIMSY shoes at the mall will average $55.00+ at the mall or online. You really can't beat these prices for the AMOUNT of items you get. And a few days ago I placed my second order costing $80.00 and it was saying it was delivered on the dresslink website but not on the UPS. I thought crap they suckered me in by guving me clothes the first time and now they just stole my money! So I contacted costumer service and it took a day and a half for a reply in which they said UPS tracking was late updating and they were telling the truth! (And also were very polite about it) When it updated it said it had been sent out the day dresslink said it was. I'll review again once I get my second order in a few days. But I'm pretty pleased with their service so far and HIGHLY recommend! ^_^

sophiah7
9/10/14

These people are scammers the items that they advertise is not the product your getting they steal people photo from instagram and make the clothes in cheap spandex material ........i order from the site when the items arrive i couldn't figure out what items r those because they look totally different ,the items were poorly made some of them were so dirty, not stitch properly the material that they advertise is total not what the products were made of the sizes that i order they send different sizes so i email them right away and tell them i need a refund because the items are terrible they start giving me the run around they said if i would like $5us dollars so i said your really rude all i need is a refund so give me the address so i can send back the products they said that it is going to cost way too much money for me to return so i toll them i don't care i just need to get back my money so they never give me the address and just stop answering my emails.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from dresslink.com

tracyq3
9/5/14

ONLY PAY THIS COMPANY THROUGH PAYPAL!! That way when they never deliver, never return e-mails, and don't seem to have a working phone number; you can open a dispute and maybe get your money back. I ordered 6 items (3 coats and 3 hats, all in different sizes). First I got an e-mail saying the order had been sent. When I clicked on the e-mail to track the package the number did not work. Then a week later I get an e-mail from them saying that they could not send 2 coats (but wait... hasn't my package already been shipped?!?!) do I want a refund or a a refund in my "wallet" ...essentially credit at the dresslink website. Ok, so I want a refund because I no longer thrust this company at all and then am told it will be partial and take 45 DAYS!! I paid through Paypal so I know they can process the refund almost instantly. So here I sit no money refunded, no coats, no hats. Read the reviews here closely and decide for yourself how many 5 star reviews are legit. I wish I had listened to the bad reviews : (

Tip for consumers: Use Paypal so you can open a dispute and get your money back if all else fails; even if it is after the 45 days. Paypal will automatically close your dispute but it will still keep a record that it was opened against this company.

madelynnn
8/29/14

FAKE! Saw exact dresses on dresslink, on hot topic site, same models too. DO NOT BUY! Don't believe me? See for your self! Search for "hot topic adventure time dresses" these(see pic) will come up A LOT. Search "dresslink adventure time dresses", and you can keep looking forever but will only find it if your very lucky and will probably find one pic.
Question: If dresslink is fake, how do they make a profit? Since their prices are so low.
Answer: Because of the prices, first time buyers buy lots of clothes, thinking, "hey, on average, these prices are around 5-10 dollars!" Think again. Buying ten five dollar items is already 50$, but add that to the overpriced shipping, (8$ for slowest shipping time) and thats 58$.Not to mention that your clothing will take over a month to arrive (if you get anything at all) Speaking of which, if these pics are actually stolen off hot topic's website, then what are you getting?? Poor quality fakes?-IF you're lucky. chances are you won't get anything at all. I bought a bag from here, and it still hasn't arrived one month later.
Question: Why does dresslink have so many good reviews?
Answer: Anyone can bribe someone into saying anything they want you to say. That simple. If you haven't noticed, all of dresslinks reviews are either super good, or super bad. You never see just an sverage rating. Strange, isn't it?
Question: What about the youtube videos? They SHOW people with the clothes.
Answer: Go to your closet, pick out some cute clothes, and we'll pay you 300$ to make a video pretending you got them from our store. Oh, and make sure you complain a little too, to make sure it's more believable. Tempting, isn't it? Also keep in mind: Isn't it a little strange, that dresslink has more youtube reviews and hauls then, let's say.. Forever21? And they all say almost the exact same things. Same as written reviews. Almost like they were told what to say/write...

Tip for consumers: Beware. It's cool to see all the cute clothes for such cheap prices. When I first learned about dresslink, I loved it so much I didn't want to believe it was fake. But with more and more research, you'll find out it is a HUGE scam.

cits
8/29/14

I really like this site, I bought 3 items on my first order to test it out, a dress and two skirts from the "top rated section" and I chose the cheapest shipping with a tracking number. It said it would take 10-25 business days, which is a lot! But I was surprised to see that it came in only 10 full regular days,seeing that it went from china to me in California. Anyways the clothes came in good condition, some plastic wrapping kinda thing, and although the material is borderling cheap, its still something I would wear, so I do reccomend. Here's a photo of one of the dresses.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you get a tracking number and only shop from the higher rated items.

saharas
8/28/14

Placed order on 26 Sept and 3 days later, today, order still processing..emailed but no reply yet.. Site live chat 'not working' Just afraid i will get conned. I will update again soon. Order amount: USD 80+.

dresslinks
8/20/14

dresslink.com is the best website online for shopping, which is an worldwide online fashion clothing seller. we can buy large variety of clothing styles including: winter jackets and coats for women,party dresses,cute T-shirts,Hot ladies tank tops,Sexy Halter,stylish outer wears,charming under covers, sporty sets,romantic Love Pearls and accessories,elegant evening gowns. Customer support was quite helpful.

Tip for consumers: http://www.dresslink.com/

mb78
8/18/14

I ordered about a month now paid for fedex delivery and as of today still have not received my items and out of pocket 130.00. The customer service keep asking me for the same info each time and is taking weeks to respond
I will never buy from them again
I even tried calling not sure if the number on their site is correct because the phone keeps ringing out and then hangs up
Someone in customer svs authority should visit this site

Tip for consumers: Never buy from a company that you cannot get in contact via customer svs support or an order confirmation

victoriap8
8/18/14

I love dresslink. I'm surprised to see so many negative reviews since my experience with them was great. I ordered 8 items, and they all came in after a week! It did take a while for them to package and ship everything, but it didn't take long considering it was from China (most times I wait a month from another site). Anyway, the quality is quite good for its price and they look exactly how they're shown online. I'm very satisfied with them, and I've already ordered another shipment from them. I will definitely buy from them again.

joaniel
8/17/14

I have ordered from dresslink twice. First time was great. Got my item quicker than I thought. Second time. I ordered I did not receive one item. I let them know and they gave me a credit for it in my wallet to use on my next order. I have learned that their item run extremely small so I have to order a size bigger. They still are tight. Gues I will go up two sizes.

Tip for consumers: Sizes run really small.

hannav
8/17/14

i bought 20 items but only received 4 items. After 1 month still not refund money and keep telling me story about some bull$#*! issue. terrible service. Bad customer service. They are so stupid as i already emailed 20 items that i didn't received all items yet. They still not get it. Never buy from them again. Stay away.

mak172
8/16/14

Am saddend to see that most of the reviews, concerning 'Dresslink', on this site are leaning towards the negative because I have nothing but praise for them. Not only are they caring and understanding but the stuff they sell are wonderfully cheap that I keep coming back for more.
I agree that their mailing system can sometimes seem to take forever, but that could be on my part because I want the goods yesturday. Sorry, but I can't make any comments concerning 'Returns' because I have never had to return anything. If any of the items don't fit me I give them away as presents. The stuff is so cheap that I don't bother returning anything, I just buy them again.
Personally, Dresslink has treated me with the utmost respect, and have all the things I ordered always reach me, that I am forever singing their praise to my family and friends.
I am extremely sorry that some you are unhappy with the way in which Dresslink have treated you, but they have been nothing but kindness to me and I keep returning to them often.
I thank my lucky stars that I found Dresslink, because I find myself sticking to my diet so that I could order more things from them. I could never call myself slim, but I have noticed that my eating habbits have changed since finding Dresslink, and for that I will always be greatful. :)

Tip for consumers: Whening ordering clothes from Dresslink PLEASE double check the size that you order. Bear in mind that most Koreans are naturally thin therefore their clothes are on smaller side, but once you takethat into consideration I am positive that you will be happier and think more kindly of Dresslink ;)

jennh6
8/4/14

I HAVE to say that I was really pleasantly surprised when my clothes came in the mail today. I was not expecting them yet, because my account on DressLink said that my order was still "processing." I emailed customer service to ask them about that, because I had ordered a week ago (July 27th), and my account said it was still processing. They emailed me back immediately and said that my order had shipped on July 29th, and the representative who emailed me was really nice about it. I came home today (August 4th) and had a present waiting for me! So yes, I received all of my items 8 days after ordering. (I honestly was not expecting to receive anything at all, because of the bad reviews I've read.) I bought 5 items, and the quality is good enough for me. Probably best not to be too rough with these clothes, but considering I paid $27 for 5 items, I'm not really upset. But yeah, they pretty much look exactly like the pictures on the website, except slight color differences. I would handwash these clothes thoroughly before wearing, since they did come from China and I did get a little itchy just trying them on. VERY happy with my purchase. I personally wouldn't RECOMMEND buying from DressLink, as it IS very sketchy... But I would RISK it, if you just be smart and don't spend TOO much at once, just in case... I kept my order under $30, expecting to possibly lose my money. But I was pleasantly surprised. Shop at your own risk! Use Paypal if you've got it.

Edit: I just realized that I never received a tracking number even though I paid for the "UPS with tracking number" shipping option. Soo that's not good. :/ But at least I got my items.

tamaraw6
8/3/14

I had read some pretty bad reviews about Dresslink, so I thought: I'll only buy one thing and I'll see how that works out. If it turns out bad it's not like I lost a lot of money. So I ordered something and a week later it arrived. Seeing the fact that the clothes are quiet cheap I didn't really expect to get a Chanel or something. I was afraid it would be such a bad quality that it would be unwearable. But when I opened my order I was really releaved. I would say it's H&M-quality. And at H&M you can't buy a coat for 15 euros. So for me this is good enough, I don't keep clothes long, so it doesn't need to be everlasting. So I would say, if you are just looking for something different and not to expensive Dresslink is certainly a good site. If you're looking for clothes that looks expensive, maybe you should search somewhere else.

candyt1
8/2/14

Ok I ordered like 20 items from Dresslink and only received 9 I tried calling but couldn't get through and then emailed them and haven't heard back yet can someone tell me how can I get the rest of my order or my money back ?

melissar27
8/1/14

Its A Great Site To Get Everything Really Cheap Cute & In Style. With Good Also Comes Bad The Shipping Is A Little Long My Order Usual Comes Within A Week To 12 Days TOPS ! People Complaining About Poor Quality Well You Get What You Pay For & The Quality Actually Isnt That Bad At All. Love Shopping Here & Even The Childrens Clothing Is Unique & Different.

delaneya2
7/30/14

So, I was incredibly excited when I found this site and I made an order for two dresses, it was pretty cheap around 13$ I did everything like normal but a week later I realized that the order hadn't come up on my order list yet so I emailed them and asked them if everything was okay and a man named Nathan emailed me back and very condescendingly sent me a picture of my order list and said I did not order anything on that day. I checked my Paypal and they DID bill me the 13$ so I screen shotted a picture of it and he said he can't do anything unless I have an order number which they never sent me so I guess I'm just out 13$. DO NOT buy from them!! Its a scam.

karao3
7/24/14

I am wanting to buy from dresslink after watching some youtube videos about it but i wanted to do some research on it before i buy since i am from america and have never bought clothes from a place in china. I am wondering if anyone from america has had trouble with the shipping? Hope someone can give me advice.

riam1
7/23/14

I have ordered 9 items and got them in 6 days i have no complains regarding the quality of products, you get what you pay but they are not bad at all, i opted to have the remaining items refunded through DL wallet which i was able to use the money in my next order. I ordered again, this time for 11 items, on my order, i made a note to the seller to notify me for any unavailable item, which they did, now my package are on their way which i can track as well, according to the schedule of my delivery package will arrive on the 29th which is less than 2 weeks from date or ordered. Excited about it. I came accrossed with this website after a disappointing experience with sammydress another china based online stored for clothes, though quality of their clothes are fine it was their customer reps that i talked to that was beyond rude and mean, but dresslink is making me happy so far, the two customer reps i chatted with were polite and addressed my concerns.

delaneya1
7/22/14

o, I was incredibly excited when I found this site and I made an order for two dresses, it was pretty cheap about $13 I did everything like normal but a week later I realized that the order hadn't come up on my order list yet so I emailed them and asked them if everything was okay and a man named Nathan emailed back, and very condescendingly sent me a picture of my orders and said I did not order anything on that day. I checked my paypal and they had billed me the $13 so I screen shotted a picture of it and he said he can't do anything unless I have an order number which I never got so I guess Im just out $13. Do not buy from them!! It's a scam

juliettev
7/16/14

HORRIBLE!
quality is bad, if you are lucky enough to even get your order. the colors are off, materials are different than labeled.
worst part, I ordered for nearly $100 worth and they took 2 $100 payments from my account! i have e-mailed them several times, and everytime i get back an automated reply. one time one "helen" sent me an e-mail that she would look into it, she asked for my account number. i don't keep money on this account anyway, just if i want to shop online, so this time it was empty, so I gave her the number. The same NIGHT(!!) someone tried to withdraw a large amount from my account in CA (even though I am in Dubai and my account is in the UAE). bank flagged this and fixed it, but DO NOT TRUST THEM!!
they will steal your money and give you bad quality!!!
go to Engtaobao.com instead, they are the main supplier for ANY clothing website!

UPDATE: Dresslink has replied to this review saying they wil "deal with it"
I will post another update once any action has or has not been taken.

UPDATE: After a few emails back an forth, I was promised a refund (again) within 3 working days. Naturally, it was not there after 3 days, however, today (one week later) I DID actually receive the refund.

I gave dresslink one more star for actually taking action on this, however, given that the whole process took nearly 6 months, it is not the best site and customer service to deal with.

lucac13
6/26/14

Their service is terrible. I don't like the website.

karenb76
6/17/14

I would not bother dealing with this company. I ordered 2 items, received one item, still have not been refunded for outstanding item, emailed them, they did not reply, complete and utter waste of time!!!

cassyt2
6/12/14

I had a good experience with this company. They did email me to let me know 3 of the items i bought and paid for were not in stock and they would issue the refund to either my dresslink wallet or to where i paid from ( paypal) and i opted to pay more money for the sign for and tracked postage which arrived from china to ireland withing a week so that was great. However i have emailed them a few times with no responses yet as to where my refund is because it isnt showing up in any accounts?! :O

yh11
6/11/14

This company is a scam!! I ordered a sweater and a pair of boots from them. They told me it will take a long time to arrive which was fine with me....when my parcel finally arrived, there was only the sweater, no boots. I emailed them a total of 3 times to ask about the status of my boots and they didn't even have the courtesy to email me back. I finally wrote them to ask for a refund but still have not heard from them!
Regarding the quality of the sweater, it's of pretty low quality. It smelled very strongly of a chemical....I soaked it in detergent for 2 days, changing the water 2x but the chemical smell still lingered. I suspect they use some really cheap toxic dye which may be harmful for health....I will not wear that sweater! As for my boots, it'll be a miracle if they arrive.
Bottom line - Don't order from this company!!

lupitah
6/3/14

I recently found out about this website by a friend about a month ago. I have since then ordered 25 dresses... yes, I'm a dress freak.
First I ordered 5 through FedEx. It took 7 days to arrive, and 2 items were missing, they were out of stock. I emailed them and asked for a refund. Still waiting on it. I then ordered 6 more dresses. Arrived in 7 days and all items were there! Yay! I then ordered 3 through China Post, still waiting on them. I have the tracking, so I can see it's on its way. I knew the wait would be long, so I'm not worried. I then ordered 11 dresses lol. Through DHL and it arrived in 4 days!!! Thursday-Monday! 1 item was missing, so I will ask for a refund. I live in Texas, US by the way.

Ok, now as far as quality... not the best, but definitely worth the price! Seriously, I'm in love with 18 of the dresses! and hopefully will love the 3 that are still to come... so excited for those, I really hope all were in stock. If I like them, that means I will have been satisfied with 21/25 dresses... that sits well with me since the prices were amazing even considering shipping.

All but 1 of the dresses fit me fine, if not perfect. I'm 5feet and 106 pounds. My measurements are 33, 28, 34 and the China Smalls and One Sizes were good fits. Be sure to check the measurements to lower your chances of being disappointed by fit. Some dresses are very short, so keep that in mind. Also, some are a bit see through, but not all.

Overall, I love this website and will continue to order. Oh yes... a good tip... they show how many of an item are left in stock. If it's a low number around 10 or less, I will not order. If it's higher like 20 or more, I will. I found this out after my purchases. It's not a guarantee they won't sell out, but doesn't hurt to have as a guide.

Happy shopping.

semab
5/21/14

Hello,

I've orderd for almost €90,00 in january. They said to me that i will receive my order in pieces because this will be faster for me to receive it.
And then after 5 weeks i received 1 pagagge. That was mayby just €15.00 of my order. But ok, and since then they did not send me anything of information about my order.
I've send them an e-mail in april, and the only thing that they told me was that my order was out of stock and I should wait now 2-3 months more... then I told them that i was totally unhappy with their service.. but they didn't answer anymore, i've send them more than 5 e-mails... but nooo answer :'(.. My money is there but I have nothing...
OHhhh and I live in Belgium.
I can only suggest you DO NOT ORDER FROM DRESSLINK.COM
They just get the money and thats all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mariey3
5/16/14

Hi I have ordered from this website and it is a legit website but you all should keep in mind that their clothing is made in china therefore made for their sizes. Women in the USA are a bit bigger than they are so if you are a Large you may want order an XL. In other words they run small. Be careful too because how it looks on the computer their material is different. I ordered two swimsuits and a skirt. Two swimsuits were a bit small on me and the skirt was extremely smaller than a large. It got to me in 3weeks. Be careful though ! ;)

aniiig
5/5/14

Now im kinda scared because almost all the bad reviews cuz i just ordered something for 80 dollar with the shipping, and i choose the chinapost without a tracking number...and mum bought this for me.. Uh gad im scared.. So can you guys tell if someone got a good experience with the cheapest shipping without a tracking number?? Please?

richyj
5/4/14

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND KEEP IT FOR AS LONG AS THEY POSSIBLY CAN. MAKE EXCUSES AND ASK YOU TO WAIT BUT DO NOTHING.

This is the worse company I have ever dealt with. Nearly a £200 order got cancelled by them. They told me to wait 3 days for a refund. I paid via Paypal, so they could have refunded me instantly. So this annoyed me a bit, but I waited. A few days passed, no refund. I contacted them via email and they told me due to the amount of refunds they are dealing with, they just haven't got to mine yet. So I emailed them back and said I am not happy and to please refund me immediately! No reply. Two weeks later I started a Paypal dispute which they are not replying to. Had another email off them saying to wait a few more days and to send them my order details - the order details were contained in each email correspondence with them, so they aren't even bothered to scroll down. Its coming up to 3 weeks now, and they randomly reply to emails with excuses and asking me to wait. They simply want to keep my money as long as possible. Horrible company. Its wrong to call them a company, they are just crooks. How can they hold my money for all this time without any repercussions? Its disgusting!

lizl11
5/2/14

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. ordered a few times, and they were okay. but ordered a pair of shoes like 4 months ago, but it wouldn't come in the mail. so i emailed them regarding the order a 2 months ago, and they reply 2 weeks later saying that the shoes were returned to them. they then asked if i wanted a refund or if i want it to be resent. i asked for a refund; they then said that they would give me the refund in 72 hours. it's been 4 weeks since they said the refund would be made, and i have yet to receive it. I emailed them again asking for the refund to be made within 24 hours; they are ignoring all of my messages now. they can't take responsibility for their mistakes; overall, i would recommend you to not order from them

sandran14
4/30/14

Got my order by fedex to Ireland in less than a week :) ordered 2 different dresses. Both a 14.one was to small and see through. Other was nothing like the picture, it's the orange dress in sale section. Mailed about orange dress.they just wrote back saying colour depends on my screen etc. It's a different dress totally with a random 2 inch stitch on the bust.do not order! Got a high waisted bikini which is perfect:) n some wall stickers . makeup brushes were good to but smell abit? So im giving it an average rating.maybe I was unlucky with the dresses

ashleym59
4/21/14

Never again.
Took FOREVER to actually get what I ordered in the mail.
When I finally got what I ordered, everything was too small, the stitching was all messed up, thread coming off, there was a hole in one of the dress seams from thread not being in it right.
I emailed them back about a refund, but they told me they couldn't do anything about it. I decided not to return them, because I would have to pay for shipping and everything, which would cost more then what I payed for the items.
I will never buy from dresslink again, and I even told them that.

patyg
4/14/14

Dresslink is a freaking scam, i ordered and payed, i waited for more than 1 month and i email them, and they amazing answer was "its not in stock, will refund soon" and they didnt email back again! I HATE DRESSLINK never again buying there

shaniat
4/9/14

WORST SITE EVER.
My order has been stuck on processing for a long time now, Ive emailed them 3 times and they are not replying to any of them. Ive paid $62 and they wont ship anything out to me.
I paid through a debit card so theres not much i can do. I HATE DRESSLINK. I WANT A REFUND.

jaymes2
4/7/14

I placed an order from this site and paid via PayPal. After 2 weeks of saying "processing" I searched reviews and did not like what I saw. Main concern was they put off answering you until you reached the 45 days dispute window through PayPal so that you had no recourse. Many complaints of not receiving items or not receiving right product/full order. I put a dispute in through PayPal and basically told the company that I did put it in and I read the reviews and they can either ship my items immediately (and that if they weren't received in the dispute window I was going to finish processing it) or refund me immediately. What do you know..... the next day I had an it shipped email. The product arrived today. It is what we ordered. Quality is what I would expect (not the best... cheap price=cheap product... the one shirt in the photo shows a girl wearing it with jeans... it's beyond see through, could never wear it alone). Basically, I do not think I would have received my product or money had I not filed a dispute and threatened action. And I wouldn't waste my money on their product.

haler
4/7/14

I was very reluctant to buy from Dresslink after reading so many bad reviews!! But I went ahead and did it anyway - I couldn't resist such cheap prices.

I chose the FedEx 3-7 day delivery option (with tracking number, to the UK), which was only about 30p more than the cheapest China option. I'll admit I was worried it would take 2 months to arrive or not turn up at all but I received a parcel containing all 8 items I'd ordered within about 5-6 days (with no customs charges, phew!).
They packed everything into a tiny box so it was all very creased when I took it out but that is easily remedied.

I chose size L for 4 items as I'm a UK size 10-12 and I also bought 3 "One Size fits all" pieces - everything fit!!! Surprised but pleased.

A lot of the materials are rough and even scratchy against the skin but as most items cost less than £5, I shouldn't really expect anything better. The buttons on the blouse and pants I ordered are incredibly cheap and tacky but luckily they're easy to replace.

Both blouses are very sheer despite them looking opaque in the pictures - out of all the items, they're my least favourite things I bought and I don't think I would buy any tops from there again.

The item I'm most happy with is a maxi dress (with belt). It's really really great and only cost ~£7, if it was in any high street store it would be at least £20 and probably more than that.

I'm 5'3 and aside from one of the tops, everything is a great length on me - maxi dress, skater skirt and pants included. Usually things are a little bit long.

Again I will reiterate: the materials are very cheap quality!!
The seams on the blouses and some other things are fairly poor (which makes the ends of the blouses a little bit odd?? I would only wear them tucked in to things).

I didn't buy any shoes even though there were a few pairs I really wanted because I'd heard so many awful things about the quality of them - I didn't want to risk it especially as the postal charges are based on weight so shoes would bump the price up to a ridiculous amount.

Overall, can't complain too much, considering the price.
8 items for £40 (£30 on clothes and £11 delivery).
I might order from there again but I would definitely choose my items more carefully.

It's the second China based online store I've bought from and because everything's cheaper, everything is poorer quality so I'd rather spend a little bit more money on the site I know has good quality clothes.

ginas11
4/5/14

This is the most reliable China-based retail site I have used. I ordered from them 3 times and received all my packages in relatively good time (within the estimated time frame) and in good condition. I can't say all the products were of good quality, but you get what you pay for. I've had terrible experiences with other similar sites where my package has somehow gone missing and customer service won't do anything about it despite pretending to. I see that some people have had this problem with this site. I have not had any problems and will continue to purchase.

reginar1
3/18/14

I ordered from dress link a couple months ago and i received my jacket in a reasonable 3 days without any problems

daveq
2/20/14

We ordered goods which never arrived. 23 e Mails later and repeatably told "Don't worry we will solve the problem". Paid by Paypal, so no refund as the order has timed out (which is why they keep promising to resolve the issue).

They are a ripoff company, running a world wide scam. "Buyer beware"

erinv2
1/26/14

I placed an order October 24th 2013 and have yet to receive it. Every time I contact them, I am told to wait 7 more days and it's very close-this has happened at least five times. When I first contacted them I was told that shipping around the holidays can be longer, but three months, when is placed the order before Halloween? When I ask for a tracking number I was told that I had to pay an extra $1.28 when I made the purchase. If I were a business owner and had a customer wait three months to receive their order I would gladly provide them with a tracking number to help with the inconvenience. I have also asked several times for a refund and am told to just wait 5 more days and if the package doesn't arrive then we can come to a resolution together. Now, because I gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited longer then 45 days, paypal will not let me open up a case to get my money back. I order internationally all of the time and have never had anything take this long. In fact, one time I ordered something that I hadn't received after a month and the company (a different company), just resent it on their dime. I will NEVER be ordering from here again and I do not recommend anyone shop here as you may or may not receive your order. I am just glad I didn't spend more then thirty bucks.

brendas22
1/23/14

Terrible service. They sent me an incomplete order. After talking to them about it, they said it was because the item was out of stock. They never notified me of this change and still charged me the full amount for 12 items although they only sent 10. They said they'd "refund you total payment including shipping fee of the item or you can used the refund for next order" like a previous reviewer said. I would not want to reorder or shop there ever again! They told me this exact thing the 3 times I've contacted them about this issue and they still have not refunded me. I am thoroughly disappointed with this company. Do not buy from them! There service is terrible and they'll scam you. We are only a few of a large group of people who have been scammed.

shirleya7
11/16/13

I llove dresslink products are of good quality, cheap super nice and also definitely I'll keep buying there.

michellen8
10/28/13

Bad bad bad..I ordered $107.00 worth of items, never came. Emailed them and they said the order was returned to them and did I want it reshipped. I said yes but with some sort of traceable shipping method such as fedex. They said " how about we refund your money and you reorder". why would I want to reorder?? Why can't they just resend it?? After many emails back and forth I said forget it, refund my money. What a hassle, do not recommend!!!!

bhornn
10/27/13

DressLink.com has the bad support team. If you place an order with this site, you always sad. I placed an order a week ago, but they send it to the wrong country, not my country, so far away. I contact them immediately after I know their mistake. I sent them an email, but no response to me. I call them via phone line, but they don't have any human operator. Their automatic phone voice is in Chinese, not any English word. It cause me to cannot reach them anyway. So my order with be shipped to whom in other country and when will I receive my order. So sad to shopping with this site. TERRIBLE SHOPPING SITE!!!

Best Online Shops for Dresses Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber