US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

brittanyw12

Great customer service, when I asked them something they replied right away. (in 32 reviews)

reginar1

I ordered from dress link a couple months ago and i received my jacket in a reasonable 3 days without any problems (in 8 reviews)

ellieh13

I have ordered about 10 items now and they have all come! (in 63 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

staceyb30
2/1/16

When it comes to site like this I would say to start small and then see how it goes. I use to working in the shipping service so I made sure to pay attention because one time I used another overseas company and to try to fool me they generated the shipping label but the item wasn't ship and I knew how to decipher the shipping statuses. So I made my first order January 10 I used the ePacket option with tracking. It shipped out on the 13th great it got to US customs on the 18th. Mind you I check shipping every day to keep a status update. US customs sat on my package for 6 days and then it set in Jamaica, NY for 4 days!! Why heck if I know it was just a shirt and pants. So I didn't get my package until the 28th of January. Which is no fault of Dresslink the US Post can just be slow some times.

Thought on my first order the pants I have to give away in donation my fault because I was expecting the material to be a bit more stretching. I will put this out there if you have hip and butt the likely hood that you find something you will fit on Dresslink probably will not happen. The Bohemian shirt I love.

Some might say why not return the pants. It was $2 and some change the cost of shipping back isn't worth it why not be charitable and give it to someone less fortunate. Also go a size bigger than what you are. With shirts I can wear Medium in US size so for the shirt I order L for it to fit me.

My first order to me was a success so I placed another order 1/27/2016 and grabbed a few more things. I got a dress for each of my daughters and some tops for myself. This time I used DHL and man has the package travel been flying it is expected to be here 2/2/2016!

I am still observing their pants which make me mad because they have alot of cute pants but the ones I see is the Free Size ones which I know will not cover my butt or make it past my hips. Every single pair of pants I come across is 9/10 Free Size.

To Dresslink since I know you do read the reviews on here ;) I would like to say I would love you to be my one time shops for alot of stuff but it would be nice if you could make more bottoms that are for women with 34 cir waist and 46 cir. hips. Also your killing me with not having alot of shoes for women with US 9 1/2 - 10 feet size. :'(

So if your testing out a website with clothes my advice would be to start with something small like mines was about $9 including shipping and then go from there. So if you get scammed $9 is way better than $150.

andyd32
1/25/16

My favorite online shop, great prices, amazing quality for the price.

johnd493
1/25/16

Simple, fast and the items are cheap. Of course they're not high end, that's why they're cheap.

vivianl29
1/10/16

I paid for so expensive shipping cost but the shipment was more than a month even provided a wrong tracking number till now still haven't get my refund back since ordered on last year Oct 2015. The materials are really cheapskate and the items received either broken or spoiled. OMG Even worse of the poor customer service better don't purchase anything from them to keep your money SAFE.

taliap1
1/10/16

I placed my order 2 months ago and it hasn't even come as yet! I also paid for it to be posted with a tracking number and the tracking number doesnt even work!

COMPLETE RIP OFF!

Don't waste your time or your money!
This was my first time shopping with dresslink and certainly will be my last.

wookiea
1/6/16

SCAM! I spent my money here when I should of ordered from forever21. theyre way better and have nice clothes. what I ordered smelt terrible nothing like the pic DONT ORDER HERE . FOREVER21, or anywhere else Is better .

dans129
1/4/16

Only half of what was ordered delivered. They refuse to refund unless i erase my bad reviews. Two years gone and they still hold my hard earned money.

maddiek2
1/2/16

So i ordered this beauty blender packet with creme concealer, and other things. I also purchased this cute romper, and the romper came in as well as 18 days. Then they sent me a invoice thing saying my concealer packet was not eligible to ship due to the "strict custom" of this product and i never got my products, i never got a refund. Let me tell you, is wasn't cheap but now all of a sudden it is. I do not recommend. This is not the first time i ave shipped over-seas. And i know how this sizing works there and it came 3 sizes too big and in another color. I HATE IT!!

crystala10
1/2/16

I read all the reviews before placing my order so I was nervous. I picked 3 items to try in case something went wrong. I ordered on December 24th 2015 and received them December 30th. I am an American size small so I ordered a medium because the measurements differ over there. All of the clothes fit and I'm glad I did that. I originally clicked on DHL but they changed it to UPS. I got my tracking number off their website so it doesn't come to your email. Everything went smoothly...I will say do NOT order so much at once if it's your first time. Just try small amounts. I will be ordering from them again soon but I will use a paypal account to be safer because it is overseas. And just like someone said that if you order something white it will be sheer...some clothes might be thin but I was fine with everything

saraha84
12/23/15

Like everyone else, I was skeptical about this site after reading the reviews on here. I haven't ordered anything international in a long time, and I was a bit afraid it would not come before Christmas since I ordered my package the midnight before the 20th. They had a variety of options when it came to which type of shipping you'd prefer, the default was China Post with no tracking number. I picked DHL, which of course ran a bit higher with costs but was worth it when it came only 3 days later.

The quality is good for the price I paid for, you can't expect more for your buck. I did inspect each item and noticed one of them had some loose thread on the back of the romper but easily fixable without even seeing a seamstress.

Overall I'm very happy with the order, and probably would order again in the later future. The selection of clothes are to my style and it wasn't a frustrating process. It was faster service than I expected and I got exactly what I wanted without trouble.

samanthas54
12/22/15

Stop bashing Dresslink guys I just got my order last night and everything was there, the clothes fit and I couldn't be more than pleased! I ordered $94 worth of stuff, a dress, a lot of crop tops, pants, shorts, a swimsuit and some socks. Only problem you may have is something coming in looking different from expected, but what'd you expect from a cheaper site like this? If you want to avoid that, go to sites like Forever21, H&M or something. You order cheap, you get cheap.

jenniferd92
12/21/15

I was very skeptical when I made my first order with dresslink a few weeks ago after reading the horrible reviews. I was so excited when I received my package today! I ordered 7 shirts and they got my order 100% correct. My expectation for the quality of the clothes was very low, but I was pleasantly surprised! I do a lot of shopping here in the US at stores like Rue 21, Forever 21, Wet Seal, etc. and these clothes were very similar in quality so I was excited! I researched a LOT before ordering from this site and now that I have my order here and I've tried everything on I have a few tips for those considering shopping here!

1. Don't buy here if you're expecting high quality clothing! Think Forever 21 quality items. For me personally, I get tired of clothes and styles so quickly that I prefer to pay less for lesser quality clothes.
2. Anything white or light colored is going to be sheer, but usually looks fine with a nude colored bra or tank top underneath.
3. Research, research, research! Buy only clothes with reviews, or study the measurements very carefully! The measurements are accurate, so don't be afraid to measure your waist, bust size, etc. to ensure you get the proper size. If you don't have time to study the measurements then I don't recommend buying from here!
4. Order at least one size up from normal.

I shipped with UPS to the East Coast of the U.S. and had a great experience with shipping as well. I paid a few dollars extra for UPS but it was worth it to receive a tracking number and I got my clothes within 12 days of ordering. I didn't have to pay any extra fees because my package was under a certain size/weight. I also recommend placing smaller orders to avoid extra shipping costs.

I hope this helps!

princekab
12/20/15

i've been ordering from dress link from earlier this year and never had a problem. Always got my clothes on time and good quality. They communicate rather quickly and was always satistied.

tatchianaf
12/15/15

“I ordered my watche about a two week ago and HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT!!!! I PAID BY MY MASTERCARD MY NAME IS tatchiana fene FROM orange new jersey ”

mayd21
12/4/15

I never buy nothing from this, I bought about $300 worth of cloths from dresslink but not even 1 is good. I wanted to return them they told me I will pay for the shipping return also they won't refund me the shipping cost I paid when I place which is a bigg loss to me. They propose to refund me $5 for my loss of $300 are you serious!!! The cloths are very different from the models and the drescription this is just ball$#*! I advise people not buy from dresslink they treat people like joke I wish I could upload pictures to show how bad the cloths are

francinem3
11/30/15

Good choice and amazing prices. The delivery prices are not that amazing though - I can buy cheaper on eBay.

lucyb27
11/16/15

WORST ONLINE SHOP EVER!!!! NO SHIPPING , NO TRACKING NUMBER!!!! AND ITS BEEN SO MANY DAYS ....PLEASE HELP ORDER NUMBER 746566!!!! PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW THE TRACKING NUMBER AND I NEED TO KNOW THAT ALL MY ITEMS ARE BEING SENT. PLEASE I PAID SO MUCH MONEY....NOW IT FEELS LIKE I AM BEING RIPPED OFF, DRESSLINK IS A FRAUD AND A SCAM!!!! IF YOU WERE NOT YOU WOULD HAVE TRIED TO HELP ME AND WOULD NOT HAVE TOLD ME ONE AMOUNT AND DEBITED WAY MORE THAN THAT!!! THIEVES I SAY!!! DAMN FILTHY THIEVES!!! LUCY BORRESEB

sukib3
11/6/15

It has almost been a month that I placed an order. I have ordered from them for over a year with no problems. recently (in october) i placed two orders. the first came on time and with the items. the second was late and the items in the package were not even mine. I have asked for a refund numerous times. I reported them to econsumer. . I major in business and I know our rights as consumers and I know international business laws. Every time I ask for a refund, they do not respond back. I have asked 6 times now.

(UPDATE) 11/9/15 drawing close to a month since I placed the order, I received an email saying they would refund $10 and a 5% coupon. I find this as a kick in the face. I spent approximately $28.69, never received my items, and offered to ship the items I did receive back to China, out of pocket, so I am still in shock they said that.

(UPDATE) 11/12/15 I was finally able to resolve the issue about a refund. Spoke with Ms. Linda in customer service and she was able to come to a solution. This is the person to talk to in customer service. This is the person who helped resolve my issues and address my concerns. I decided to receive half of the amount I paid and just keep the wrong items. It works out because I don't have to come out of pocket to ship these items back. Dresslink is now regaining my trust and I am sure I will continue to do business with them once that trust is regained.

Tip for consumers: Returns is not that great, but the value is good and so is the quality. Returns is a long drawn out process to get the issue resolved. My issue was finally resolved.

rianeb
11/6/15

I bought some items on the 29th of October and i went to pay for it but when i did it said email error so i tried a further 2 times and they charged me an extra two times. I then spoke to a girl called Lori who said that it was a bug in the system and that i would get a refund within 3 working days. its now been over a week and they are now saying that i haven't paid for the 2 extra orders but have sent them to me. I went to my bank to get a bank statement to prove that they have charged me an extra two times. I have emailed them saying i want my refund back and also emailed them a picture of my bank statement showing that they have charged me an extra 2 times.but they they still won't give me my refund. They are not helpful. I have proof that they charged me an extra two times yet i still don't get a refund and haven't received any of the products. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

jyotirmoyd
11/5/15

Hi Folks...!!

In my earlier post I had get into insight of one Chinese shopping website rosegal. After 2 months of giving the order still neither materials nor money refunded back.

After seeing the reviews I seems dress-link to be little better,although another Chinese shopping website again..!! I tried with some basic stuff, not much expensive just to ensure the authenticity of their quality of services & products.!! Its came like a JOKE again. Same more then a month, No materials received. The customer services there is a biggest JOKE of it, never responded back on weekend, not prefer to conclude the issues..just tried to buy more time to that extent that the customer will leave their money & kept quiet. I never experienced such unprofessional website again..

Guys...!! never go for cheap shopping from such websites..there is no warranty that you will get your materials or get your money back. Go for a professional website like E bay where there so many free international shipping options & cent percent delivery or money back guaranty which will ease out your mental pressure.

So BIG NO TO Rsegal & DRESSLINK.

kelceyt1
11/4/15

Has anyone noticed all the "Positive" reviews are written in either a different language or very broken English....Hmmm....No DressLink none of us have noticed the fake positive reviews you posted. smh

cjjj
10/29/15

don't trust them they will scam you, i ordered clothes by mistake last night they refused to cancel it, they just kept asking me if ihad a probelm with it i just wanted it canceled but they did not and they are refusing to refund

karam23
10/28/15

I selected express shipping with an order that I placed on October 15th. It is now the 28th, and DressLink has listed a tracking number but DHL has no record of the package. I have sent several emails. And I have now requested a refund, anxious to see how this will go.

caseym23
10/27/15

If you tried to refund your order, they will put it in your "DL Wallet" and you will never see your money again.

UPDATE: I've emailed "Linda" twice since she responded to this review offering to give an actual refund, No response.

sandyp24
10/26/15

I've been ordering from dresslink a lot and all I can say is that it's been really good. I live in California and my packages have been getting here in less than 10 days which is great. Just because the prices are too cheap to be good, shipping is a lot when you get heavy items which sucks but after all, it's pretty much worth it I guess

nakeishao
10/26/15

THIS COMPANY IS FULL OF $#*!.
I am starting my own clothing store and i order an Accessorie item just to check out the product and check the shipping time fram and I had been tracking my package now 17 days later my order is not on the site there is no record of my order. I am sobglad that I had enough sense to screen shot my order confirmation but at this point i cant even use the number to call them and i have sent an email and had no response.
Nakeisha Love Oklahoma City

allieg11
10/24/15

How does anybody believe that this crap is real? I haven't seen one positive review about this sham company! I want to order from them but I've heard that the clothes are cheaply made and look like they just dug them out from a trash can. Of course, you get what you pay for. And now I see some DressLink reps snooping around on sites like these commenting under people's reviews begging for a better ratings. All the good ratings about DressLink are in broken English & the bad ratings are written in full complete sentences. What does that tell me..?

claudiau
10/23/15

I have purchased 100 dollars worth of clothes, of course pictures looked nice and it seemed to good to be truth but I just wanted to try it and see it for myself, and since everything was so cheap I got excited and ended up spending more than planned. I received the package in canada 3 weeks after my order. I paid 121 dollars converted in CAN plus shipping. On top of that DHL charged me extra 30 dollars for import tax before I could get the package. Sizes were wrong and quality of clothes was really bad, really bad. I only got half of the stuff I ordered and never got an explanation what happened to the rest of the clothes. I guess you get what you paid for.... Email me at @hotmail.com and I can send you pics of the actual clothesff

Tip for consumers: Don't do it

mariaf35
10/20/15

I made a big order from them 60 items all clothe the items were supposed to have tags in order for customs to accept the packege most of the items didn't have them and the packege was return to dresslink when I try to track the packege it show that dresslink abandon the packege and fedex say they refuse to accept the packege when I contact dresslink they say that they won't be able to refund my money and that their was some charges that will have to pay and they will refund the rest. Good thing I pay with PayPal

josephinel7
10/15/15

Seriously. Don't depend on the review of Dresslink. Everybody says everything is good, and put in a small complaint of how the clothes don't fit or the size is wrong. The reviews are edited. I placed in a bad review after receiving a sweater that looked nothing like the picture on the website. The review was never placed and/or deleted.

I put up a review on their cat stockings, which is very good material. That review was placed immediately.

giog3
10/13/15

Don't be foolled... the prices are not real.. I ordered 55 euros products.. plus 50 transport... they did not informed me for the value of the import taxes...and some extra money for the transport company (nobody said anything about that) another 70 euros... all together 175.. than i was in need of my acount to do the import payment.. another fee.. it was not possible for me to follow the steps... They said than that I need to pay the return !!!!!!!!! for the packet. Whaaat? anyway.. I open an online case and I recovered the money. All the money.(stuff and transport) Please be inform when you buy online and we have to know our rights. I will happily buy from them again if they would tell me wich is the final value of the items... including taxes and everything. buying is not a risk.. like.. "let's see what else they will charge me" you have to know exactly

Most important: they never offered to return the money for the clothes.. they only suggested to give me a 10 dollars refund.

nildar1
10/11/15

Is been three moths and I have not received my order.
Its been three weeks since I email dresslily for my refund or my order. They respond to my review but no action has not been taking. I email many times after that and they did not respond. And then they want higher rating. I do not think so...no money...no favors...this is the worst site and scam.

melissac65
10/10/15

I only ordered from Dresslink once. The order took longer than expected (1 month and a half), because everything on the website makes you think you'd have to wait 1 month maximum for the order to come. I was expecting poor quality, but it's even worst. The clothes look like they will fall apart even if you hand wash them. The finishings are also really bad - all the clothes came with several, some of them really long, pieces of thread hanging. Also Dresslink seems to think customers are dumb.I've had an item on my wishlist and the item was supposed to be on discount, but I saw the item's price go up every day. When it reached its original price, they changed the original price so the item would look like it was still on discount. I don't think I will order from Dresslink again.

karabom
10/9/15

I was going through the reviews and it scared me, Went through the website and got me interested in investing and partnering with Dresslink for my new business but I see the quality and delivery time is an issue. Anyone please recommend a reliable website for me please

gigiz1
10/4/15

Very poor quality don't ever think in buying from them

cakem
9/27/15

PRETTY MUCH ANOTHER ROSEGAL. SO DON'T BUY FROM HERE!

I ordered a jacket. The jacket has one entire sleeve ripped OFF. The company refuses to send me an address to return the jacket to. They continue to want photographs. They say that I will have to pay shipping if I return it. This has continued for over one month.

ALL EMAILS ARE RESPONDED TO WITH THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE...
(actual email message copied and pasted from my inbox)

Thank you for your message. but as this is our weekend, I am out of office for a weekend rest. no matter what problem you meet, could you send a message to me first? once I come back to work after holiday, I will read your message and give you a satisfied answer at once.

sorry to you for the late reply, but could you wait my reply a little patiently?I really need your patience and understanding.

have a nice weekend

Yours Sincerely,

Customer Service Department

nataliar5
9/14/15

These people don't want to return all my money. I contacted customer service several times but they always answer late and they refused to give me all my money back. I made an order 3 months ago. Usually i get my packages between 2 and 3 weeks but i waited a whole month to see if it arrived and it never did. I always tried to use the tracking number and the status was always delivering (even till now). The number didn't worked on the postal service from my country either so te package never came here. As i said before i contacted customer service to get my money back but they only want to give me the amout without the shipping fee which is not a small amount. I had never had this problem with other sites. If my package didn't arrived they always refund me everything. I also wrote to the mail they mention everytime they answer these reviews but they compeltely ignore me. I can't believe i made this order 3 months ago and i still ahve this problem. This is a total scam. I DON'T RECOMMEND TO BUY IN THIS SITE. BEWARE BECAUSE THEY MAY STEAL YOUR MONEY.

nahomim
9/6/15

Service very good garments of excellent quality and beautiful clothes very thin girls, Dresslink 100% recommended.

mikir
9/4/15

ello guys,

I have been wanting to order some items from DressLink. But I have been reading those comments about "My shipment/ order got lost in a process". and I am worried if I ordered and paid for the shipment and items, my items might not be delivered to me. :-( Does it matter which shipping company or methods I used? I was going to select the cheapest option (China post?). Not sure if it's safe doing that.

sandraa33
8/25/15

Tienen un buen servicio al cliente, pues responden siempre cada pregunta. El producto final llega, solo que tarda mucho tiempo en transición.

oliverl17
8/17/15

I had ordered something yesterday and it says my order went threw, it also says that on my bank card but then when i go and check my order status today it says i dont have an order i am really angry because i have emailed you guys twice and i got no response. I was really looking forward to the shirt i bought. Never ordering from Dresslink again.

kimberlyp22
8/14/15

i wrote a negative review of dresslink.com several weeks ago. they left out one item of clothing in the order and refused to take responsibility. twice now, they've contacted me thru sitejabber and tried to harass me into pulling my review and telling me they would take care of me. twice now i have responded to the customer service with my grievance. every time they ignore me, yet they continue to ask me to revise my review. they are frauds and they are not reputable. do not order from them.

andreap40
8/13/15

I have placed several orders with Dresslink and I have been pleased with the items that I have received. This time, they accidentally sent me someone else's order. I had to go back and forth with customer service many times, but they finally agreed to send me my order without making me return the wrong order they had sent me. The postage would have cost more than what I had paid for my entire order. I am glad that they were willing to work this out with me because I like shopping at Dresslink. They have items you can't find anywhere else at amazing prices. I can't wait to get my latest items!

Update: My items all arrived finally after many many emails. It wasn't until I gave them a bad review on Site Jabber that they corrected the problem to my satisfaction where their mistake wouldn't cost me money - but first they made me change my review. It isn't how customer service is supposed to work, but it did work in the end. I have placed a few orders since then that have been fulfilled properly.

sylvian1
8/13/15

I love the clothing.
Some thingys are cheap looking but look at these prices.
You realy get worth for your money.
Now i want to buy more becouse i love asia Style clothing.
Im 'asia' built myself ( 1,60 47kg verry petitte)
And love that i dont have to alter my jeans becouse they are too long anymore.
Next time i try-out shoes and lingerie.
Thats the only thing i mostly never buy on internet since thats verry personal to fit

kathier1
8/9/15

Ordered 3 items, a size larger than normal. All 3 were so small I had to send them back (no one I know is the size they sent me. My order # is 0YS37975CW568332B so you can verify I bought from them June 14th. Still waiting! I won't hold my breath.

Tip for consumers: Pay extra for shipping so you can get a tracking number.

veronicam25
8/7/15

the products are very good

alexandraf7
7/30/15

I will definetely buy again, they have for all budgets and tastes. Service is amazing and shipping was exactly on time!

linan5
7/30/15

I like to shop @ Dresslink.com shop. The clothes nice, price reasonable, and quality not bad. Shipping was Ok too, happy with this store :)

kallyc2
7/27/15

www.KallyHair.com is a wonderful website with wonderful hair wigs... i do recomend it to every women... the prices are low and the quality. Get 10% Off purchases with Coupon Code:KHCPHK

miriamh3
7/24/15

They sell some really nice products, just some clothing does not come as advertised (one sweater was supposed to be longer but only reaches to the top of my hips and a top that was longer than in the picture) but still they have a good customer service, they answer nicely and give you solutions. My first order came in the time said (21 days to Peru). I hope my recent order sent in two parcels come complete and in the same time!

Tip for consumers: Read other's review to be sure if you want to buy an item
Read the item's description to see if it matches your size

38 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLink staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 days ago
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the DressLink staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

19 Photos for DressLink