US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ashleyv10

The customer service is amazing, especially if you get a live rep. (in 17 reviews)

jennh6

Always within about 2 weeks, I'd say, never over a month. (in 6 reviews)

reginar1

I ordered from dress link a couple months ago and i received my jacket in a reasonable 3 days without any problems (in 6 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

pheonixp
2/25/15

I have ordered from Dresslink twice now and I have been very satisfied with the products I have been sent. When I received my first order some of the fabrics used were not the same as in the picture but that did not bother me in the slightest. When they could not send some of the items it would specify why on an order sheet and they did not charge me for those items. =^w^=

Tip for consumers: I would recommend you read the reviews on each product as sometimes people who have previously bought the item have suggested getting a size bigger or smaller or have been unsatisfied with the product quality but ultimately you get what you pay for.

sammier9
2/9/15

after reading mixed reviews about this site I decided to take a chance and buy a couple of things. I payed for 3-7 days shipping it came in 10 . when it got here it was nothing like the pictures , it looked like they just threw some materials together and called it good. but I guess you get what you pay for. I would not recommend this site .

juliak29
1/29/15

I've ordered from this site once and that one time I purchased an order worth of $50. I got all of the things I ordered as in the picture. Like most people said, it smells like a factory but if you laundry it, the smell goes away. The shipping took longer than other sites such as forever 21 and urban outfitters obviously since its from China. It took 2-3 weeks, which for someone who doesn't have much patience (ME) was a very long time LOL. But overall, I had a pretty cool experience with dresslink.

ashleyv10
1/24/15

I sincerely love Dresslink. The customer service is amazing, especially if you get a live rep. I've order 5 times so far spending way over what I intend to because the deals are so good :p
I have always gotten my packages, they come usually 25 days after for me and I use the china post service. The quality of the clothing is pretty good my winter jacket that I ordered has held up in the wash machine and dryer and has lasted the winter so far ^.^
I have to admit all the bad reviews people are leaving scared me away at first, so I started with something small and now order large amounts. You guys who have lost the packages must be rude to the service or something because i am always polite when something is taking too long and the fix it always within 24h.
Heck, they even gave me a refund for a product I still have because it didn't fit right.
I will always recommend this site to my friends and family ALWAYS because I truly enjoy what they have to offer.
though I do recommend you wash the clothes right away because of slight smell and residue that makes me itchy (i think it is dust)

Tip for consumers: Wash the clothing s soon as you get them on DELICATE or Casual setting with COLD water, Dry on low heat ^.^

ravenc1
1/23/15

I love this store!!! It has soooo many cheap stuff and they are all in really good quality! If something you all ready bought is out of stock, they'll either refund it back to your card, or put the price of the item (plus shipping) in your DressLink Wallet. That way you have store credit! Their customer service isn't automatic and will actually help you with your questions. This store definately deserves all five stars!

katem38
1/20/15

I have ordered from DressLink a couple of times. The first time none of my products came and instead a whole different shipment of products were delivered and although this was inconvenient since one of the items was a gift, it seemed to be an honest mistake and everyone in the customer assistance team were helpful and got it taken care of as soon as they could. I ordered more from the site the second time knowing that I had a flexible time schedule when it came to receiving the items. This time they came quickly, but were completely poor quality. I realize this isn't the highest quality website, but I had one item come in completely lopsided (looked like one half was made in one size and the other side in another) and a dress come in completely unfinished on the top. I was very surprised at the lack of quality and emailed the customer service team right away about the items that had "gone awry". The team replied quickly, but kept telling me things like "clothing will fit everyone differently" and "the clothing won't always fit the descriptions and pictures on the website." It seemed pretty ridiculous to me, and more ridiculous when they refused to offer a refund for the items. I get that the clothing is cheap and not going to be high quality, but I expected a certain level of quality and a level of professionalism that I just did not receive. All in all, I wouldn't recommend business with the site.

Tip for consumers: I don't recommend getting your expectations too high. The sizes NEVER match the descriptions; at least in my case, you can have your exact measurements and the clothing they send still won't match what the website says it should. Don't spend a large amount of money since it is very unlikely you will be refunded (unless I was just dealing with a particularly stubborn customer service rep, which could always be the case).

sandyp17
1/15/15

I have ordered a total of 15 items in two shipments, totaling around $100 with shipping in there. I've heard many problems with China shipping, so stuck with UPS. I have received every item and they are all generally close to the description/pictures. The material usually is pretty good, but quality control in the stitching is hit or miss, though usually not too bad.
For returns, the customer service was prompt and friendly, but I did not receive a full refund(only 25%) due to shipping costs on returns. They will just tell you to keep the item and not spend the money on shipping it back.

Tip for consumers: Stick to shippers you trust, and always read the measurement box provided for each item.

marionm29
1/8/15

Dresslink is a huge website where you can find what you want ! They have so good stuff and i made huge orders and they came in time (it's said 15-25 days so don't blame for what you know). The service is so goo and they reply fast. And to finish the quality is like in cheap stores in my country so I'm really happy about what I pay for. Pay attention to the size, This is all you have to know. Have a lovely day.

Tip for consumers: Pay attention to the size, on jumpsuit, take your really size and not a size up like you may do on other clothes.

xueyind
12/31/14

This is the wrost online shop ever. First order with missing items without refund.
Second order with a dress cant wear and they asked me to change another zip by myself.

Tip for consumers: Dnt expect any refund

jenniferg50
12/31/14

If i could give this zero stars, believe me I would! Let's just say I ordered 3 small items in October or 2013... Tomorrow is January 1, 2015 and I have YET to get these items. But of course, they didn't forget to bill me! Terrible terrible service.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site. Not worth it.

acevogs
12/25/14

I ordered over 30 items and chose registered air mail as the shipping method . I was not any bit paranoid about the delivery. Well everything arrived in 25 days! The customer service is exceptional. it is amazing.

tisham1
12/23/14

Love this site! Cheap clothes and so far pretty good quality. They do sometimes have a couple loose threads but nothing a quick snip won't fix. I did get a item with a hole in it once. I emailed them and they credited my account. I place reviews and upload photos once I recieve the items and then get points,.every 100 points = $2....I also love their 0.01$ sales!! I chose the cheapest shipping...yeah it takes a month to arrive to Canada but I'm never in a rush for it...and it works out about $7 per item (roughly) once I add shipping etc to it! I tell all my friends about this site! Just order a size up than u normally would get !

Tip for consumers: Don't use standard shipping if u r gonna complain about the wait!! It states 20-25 business days ....and it usually does take about a month to get it that way...otherwise go with DSL or something but you're more likely to be charged taxes from customs!

emmad15
12/18/14

I used to love this site because it's cheap and you can find some cute things. However, things started going missing form my orders. When I confronted them they assured my they would send me replacements and/or a refund. Neither ever happened. I emailed them over four different times with no helpful response. The only time they contacted me was when I posted a terrible review but they still never gave me my $25 back. It's been over a year.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

monicas29
12/11/14

I used to love this website however the last time I bought from them one of my shirts came damaged. It had a hole and stain on it. I complained several times and I was never issued a full refund for an item that I said I can not wear. They said it wasn't their fault. TERRIBLE customer service. Yes they have cute cheap clothes. CHEAP and poorly made. Never again will I shop on Dresslink.

esthern6
12/8/14

I ordered like a month ago and still haven't seen any progress. I checked the website and it says "processing". I'm a little afraid that my items will never come because i ordered some items as a Christmas present for a friend. I'm kind of upset to see the status bar not move at all for an entire month. Yes, i took China post non track, but i didnt think it would be this long for dresslink to just get the items ready! I'm extremely annoyed....

Tip for consumers: Well be careful! read every info on dresslink and make sure you get tracking. It's better to know a little of what happened rather than non at all.

jodyn
12/8/14

Do yourselves a favor and DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! This company has no business integrity whatsoever. These are money hungry $#*! ppl. I ordered a package worth $100 3 months ago and guess what I still have not received yet. I emailed the company and they had the audacity to blame me- their customer! Not only did they accuse me of placing a hold of my package at the post office (I asked dresslink to send to my home address like a normal person) but they also said I gave them the wrong address. I gave them one address and it was my home address and they ship the package to another state completely. I live in CA not Missouri! Then they deflected the blame on me saying that I told the post office to ship it there. How ridiculous can they be! Now my package is lost. They did not apologize to me and cannot guarantee that it be shipped back to me free of charge. Man I deserve a full refund and a sincere $#*!ing apology.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it! You will never get your package. You might as well throw your money into an ocean, that way at least you get a splash.

cristinal3
12/8/14

It's been 2 months since doing my online shop. Dresslink is one of my major supplier. In terms of customer service, I would say they are very accommodating, and willing to solve all your demands/inquiry. I received my item on time but some of the item I might say the quality is not that good but what can you get for a cheaper price. All in all I satisfied with Dresslink.

edzz
12/8/14

DON'T order from this website "dresslink". They never send the my stocks worth $120usd. I have emailed several times no reply. Then the sales person never rply to me on skype and even blocked me. DAMN BULL$#*!!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not order From "Dresslink" or Shenzhen cyber technology!!! Its a scam!!!

alinel
12/4/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! I thought I'd give it a try since there are so many positive reviews and I wish I wouldn't have. I chose 8-15 days shipping and it took a month to get here I open the package and surprise!! Completely different item from what I ordered, I ordered the gray swimsuit with the bones and received an ugly T-shirt with a corset badly printed on it. I contacted customer service and they send me an e-mail asking me if i was "sure this item was received from our website", I answer with more info and they send me an automated e-mail 1min later saying they changed warehouses and any problems will be looked into on monday... NO HOPES ON GETTING THE RIGHT PRODUCT OR MY MONEY BACK! I'm happy I didn't spend more than 7 bucks with this company. FRAUD!
I submitted a bad review at their website and they have it under moderation so I'm sure they won;t allow bad reviews to be posted on their website.
Pay the extra money and go buy something out of your local store, the cheap prices aren't worth it!
Uploading photos of what I ordered and what I received.

dianag18
12/4/14

I ordered two dresses for 18$ total and both of them was too small so I contacted the staff and they said they will refund me if I close the Paypal dispute. But I don't trust them so I think that I will update it to case that Paypal could review it.

Tip for consumers: My size is EU L and I ordered size XL and it was too small for me. So look at the measurements carefuly

katieb23
12/4/14

WEBSITE SUCKS. Ordered a makeup brush set over a month ago & still have not received it. First time buyer and I'm so disappointed. Emailed them numerous times & they keep telling me to wait. I've done enough of that!!! Send my stuff! I'll be filing for a refund soon.

Tip for consumers: Wouldn't buy unless you wanna wait over a month to get your stuff.

stephaniew33
12/1/14

Order number # 332672 did not come. I tried to resolve it with the company and they keep giving me the run around. I am now forced to dispute it with my bank. I was happy with their service up until this point.

veronicab9
11/15/14

This is one of my favorite wholesale asian online shops. They have great prices and their items are extremely good quality as well!

Tip for consumers: Look for good deals-there are a lot!

virginiaa7
11/14/14

I ordered over $100USD in items and chose DHL as the shipping method as I wanted to stay on top of where the package was... I was a bit paranoid after reading some of the negative reviews. Well everything arrived in 3 days! The customer service is exceptional... I got responses to all my questions within an hour or two. Although te quality is somewhat wanting, you can't beat the prices so very happy and will definitely be ordering from them again. The only shortcoming is that shipping is somewhat expensive.

Tip for consumers: Use a shipping method WITH tracking and check out the reviews before buying. I reviewed all the items I got to help.

pinkif
11/7/14

As a first time customer I am very disappointed. Shipping took over 2 months and when I try to contact them they keep saying wait 10 more days, looks like this is their way to do this so you can't dispute it after 45 days in paypal. I've order a lot of stuff from China and it shouldn't take this long. Price is good but don't expect good quality out of them, you pay what you get.

Tip for consumers: Beware, expect to wait 2+months for a package!

yene2
11/1/14

Since finding this site i've made 3 orders with this site, and so far my experience has been quite good.
First order had 3 crop tops, they were all good cotton material and thickness.
Second order was a dress, this one was a disappointment as there was a stain on the dress and they would not refund me a full amount even though i could not wear the dress cause it was a big stain. But after a dispute with paypal I managed to get a full refund.
Third order I had just placed 2 days ago and it has already shipped.

This site is like a hit & miss, something like purchasing from china on eBay. Also takes about the same time for shipping.

Tip for consumers: Very important tips would be to actually measure yourself and look at the item size chart, each item is unfortunately different and don't trust their estimation in sizing that they give at the top. Their AU sizing is sometimes extremely off compared to the measurements.
Also look at previous customer reviews and any images or videos posted up about them. This will give you a gauge on quality.
Read the description, they do list the material is made out of. Just because it says cotton does not m

maggies12
11/1/14

I have ordered heaps of stuff and it comes to Australia in about a week so the delivery time is much better than aliexpress, I have ordered things from this site and it takes forever to come from some sellers and most of it was the pits and I never got my money back. Now some of the clothes on Dresslink were great but a lot the material was very thin. But hey I live I a hot climate and I can still sell them and make a profit. At the end of the day you get what you pay for so if you want an expensive looking dress than you need to buy from another site. If you want things quickly than use DHL or FedEx as China post is incredibly slow and if you want a better dress pay a better price.

Tip for consumers: Read the reviews it helps to know what other people think, don't buy from the look of the photos, check the sizes and make sure they are about right but remember they always say there is a 2-3cm difference so better to buy bigger than smaller and if you unsure. Don't buy it.

pallavip
10/31/14

i bought two item in beginning of June. one item i got in July but second one still didn't get. after writing 3-4 mail regarding refund i got a proper reply on 11th September that they will refund my money. but it could take max 45 days.

today is 31st oct and still i am waiting for my money. i again tried to write mail about money refund and customer service is replying me that i have wait for some days because they will start this refunding process from today

nicolep22
10/28/14

have placed a few orders from Ireland, takes over 5 weeks to come. first order was fine, ordered by the measurements, placed a massive order for christmas and went again by measurements and everything is too small, i'm devastated, i will have to pay to send them back and wont be refunded the shipping cost, its not really worth my while as the shipping is the most expensive part, so now i'm really out of pocket for christmas as i have to buy all new gifts and have a pile of clothes which i won't be able to get a decent price for from anywhere

Tip for consumers: be very careful, unless you are pencil thin, you don't have a great variety and if says one size fits all, be wary of what it says after, if it says one size fits all(s to xl) that's great, but if it says one size fits all(s to m) even though the measurements sound big the clothes will be very small

ellieh13
10/22/14

I have ordered about 10 items now and they have all come! The first order I placed took longer than expected but after emailing and been told to wait four days if not, Id get a refund it. I waited 3 days and it came. Since then I have had orders take 5 days!! The items I have got are great quality and fit great!

Tip for consumers: Look at other customers reviews before buying the product! Helps out with sizing and quality.

brittanyw5
10/17/14

I ordered a few items with expedited shipping a week ago, and it's still at processing. I suggest those who want to buy from this site, just don't bother buying on expedited shipping, it's a total waste of money.

susann55
10/15/14

I odered a shirt a pr of pants and a skirt. The stuff is not what it appears to be and is very small even though I ordered XL sizes (and I am 8-10)

rosen110
10/14/14

Well, it's been a week. I got my stuff today and I'm pretty pleased with everything except for that I ordered an oversized black cardigan and it's already falling apart at the seams... after one wash.. and I just got it today. The knitted stuff also reeked of.. I have no idea but the material is also a lot thinner than in the pictures. Personally after reading all the reviews and my own experience I wouldn't recommend it. It's something where you get what you pay for.

melanies24
10/13/14

I seriously wish I could give this site ZERO STARS.... I ordered in JULY and it is now OCTOBER and I still have not seen my package. I emailed them once and no reply... I then spoke to a "Live Agent" they sometimes have available and asked for a refund or at least to get my package... she/he told me to email them again. So I tried one more time. They finally replied and asked me to check my local post office so I did. They don't have my package. I replied to them saying I checked and that it wasn't there and STILL no reply back. I AM SO LIVID. I regret ever giving them a shot. I would've been happier receiving a package and not liking the product... Cause at least I would've gotten it!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT TAKE THE RISK.

eleanorf
10/13/14

I live In England and I ordered from dress.link about August 8th and it was dispatched on the 14th my package still hasn't arrived and it's October 13th? I got a few emails saying it would be 30 days longest untill I sent a message saying I'm sorry but if it doesn't arrive within two weeks I wanted a refund so they said they would if it didn't arrive. And it was summer clothing aswell :/

jasintar
10/11/14

I ordered a shirt from them a while ago, and I say it's worth the risk. I live in Canada and the shipping took around 3 weeks to arrive to my door, but the shirt was worth the wait. It's relatively good quality considering the cheap price (around $4CAN) and well printed

Tip for consumers: - Never order more than $20 dollars in one transaction (If you're ordering around $60 dollars worth of clothing, break it up into 3 transactions)

- TRY TO PAY USING PAYPAL: In the event they don't ship you the items it is easier to open a dispute via. Paypal then it is to contact the company directly.

- Try to size up when you're buying the clothing, they will run a little bit small, plus it gives shrinking room in the event it shrinks in the dryer.

- Read/ watch reviews on youtube/el

shinc
10/9/14

Please Help
Please help me, Its my birthday on 12th of Oct and I want my dress till then, today is thursday and tomorrow is the last day that the post people come and then it is closed on sat and sun...How can I get my order..Never ordering from there..Hate the delivery Service
HELP!!!!
Its horrible :(

Tip for consumers: Bad for Orderin/..:(

lilyl15
10/6/14

I bought several items from Dresslink a month ago. I received them 2 weeks after my order but as I was trying them on, I noticed that a lot of them didn't fit me. I emailed customer service to ask for a refund, since their policy stated that I would be eligible for one. I spent $130 and they offered to return only $3 to me because it was "unfair to them" and they told me I had to pay for the shipping fee myself to return them.

I'm never buying from this website again!

saraho7
10/5/14

Be careful when ordering more than one item from this site. If you place an order for multiple items, you won't get everything you ordered and their customer service is a joke. I placed two orders there and both times there were items missing. Contacted customer service and they offered to refund me $0.22. Yes, you read that correctly. 22 cents. The missing items cost way more than that but they are no help. Ridiculous to make customers pay for their mistake. Crooks. Also, sometimes the quality of their clothes is awful and the material ends up being way thinner than the stock photos. Use caution when buying from them. Consider yourself warned.

Tip for consumers: Only order one item otherwise you won't get everything you ordered.

tyleanav
10/4/14

Listen to my review. Shipping is expensive...I paid 27$ for UPS which takes 7 to 12 business days. I got my order in one week! I bought 120$ worth of stuff and searched for a coupon which lowered my total to 99$ including shipping. All the clothes are good, minor snag in my sweater...but it was 3 bucks, who cares. Be careful with one size fits all stuff because the arms were a little snug. Overall, im pleased with the clothing, shipping

patriciad26
10/3/14

I don't know why I keep seeing negative reviews. I got an order of four things- a coat, a set of 8 makeup brushes, socks that go above the knees, and a body shaper. At first I was a little leery of this website because of it's low costs. But I got all of that for 30 USD. It took about 2 weeks to get my order. I found that all of these products were pretty good quality. Shipping is an arm and a leg UNLESS you are smart about packaging them. They go by weight so mix items until they are an ideal price for you.

Tip for consumers: Get a tracking code just in case

andym60
10/3/14

Don't buy there!!!!! the shipping cost?!!! Omg you will pay a lot of shipping and for nothing because it will come so so late and you won't receive the things you payed for!! They suck!!!

sandran14
9/23/14

Got my order by fedex to Ireland in less than a week :) ordered 2 different dresses. Both a 14.one was to small and see through. Other was nothing like the picture, it's the orange dress in sale section. Mailed about orange dress.they just wrote back saying colour depends on my screen etc. It's a different dress totally with a random 2 inch stitch on the bust.do not order! Got a high waisted bikini which is perfect:) n some wall stickers . makeup brushes were good to but smell abit? So im giving it an average rating.maybe I was unlucky with the dresses

Tip for consumers: Just an update. I have ordered many more items from dresslink. The shipping takes ages. But I can live with that! out of over 20 items only 1 item disappointed. Really addicted to this site now!

emiolaa
9/21/14

I order forn$1,500 for 2weeks now and my orders still on process, sent.them email after 10days I was told my.items will.ship in 10 hours but four days after 10hiur no shipping or tracking number. Trust me: this site is a scam and fraud like SAMMYDRESS.COM TOO.

dianneo
9/19/14

i have made many orders from dresslink and I love it the clothes are awesome and have never had any problems I will be ordering more in the future keep up the good work dresslink......dianne

lolag4
9/19/14

I oredered two times here. The first one I received one item that didin't match the pictures, but the rest were good, so I tried it a second time and everything arrived perfectly. It is not the best quality (specially in dresses and skirts, they are very thin), but it's good for the price. Everything arrived to me fast and well packed, anything smelled gross, as I read in some reviews, and they put all my items in the same packet.

danim15
9/16/14

I stumbled upon this site, and like many others I was very skeptical at first.. but, upon further review I decided to order a few items!! I figured… if something didn't fit, or turn out as planned I wouldn't be losing much ($5 for a dress is still a GREAT bargain). SO... My first order was $50 including shipping. I ordered a faux leather motorcycle jacket, a matching pair of faux leather "combat" boots, a dress, and a sweat suit… most of the items fit well, and all of the items were EXACTLY like pictured. Unfortunately, the sweat suit didn't fit me right at all.. it was too small,especially the pants (they were too short, and tight.. barely fit my butt) which was surprising since I ordered an even LARGER size than I normally would to over compensate for the asian size guide, style of clothing, AND previous reviews and warnings. Overall, I am very pleased with the outcome (3 out of 4 items isn't bad). my order arrived about 8 days after ordering. I will definitely order from dress link again.. especially now that I know how their sizing works for my body type.

Tip for consumers: Here are some helpful tips to assist with ordering from Dresslink :

1.Order 1-2 sizes larger than your normal size (Im a US size L, therefore everything I order from Dresslink is in an asian size XL-XXL)

2.keep in mind you get what you pay for…all of the items are sold cheap, so don't expect the HIGHEST quality, however, you will be pleasantly surprised at how GOOD the quality is for the price !

3.Their jackets and outerwear are made quite thin, so order large enough that you can layer

cristinav
9/16/14

I'm sorry to say, but itt is not a serious company. Too bad the good prices and beautiful models. I ordered in late July and I still have not received the products.The site specific delivery that lasts about a month, but I still have a little and make two months. They have apologized for emails,but when I said that there are serious and I asked my money back, they told me to wait further. What to expect? 1 year?I have ordered from other sites in China and were very prompt. Here certainly will not buy again. Think carefully before placing an order to them.
Sorry, but I'm very disappointed.

alicial7
9/10/14

Okay seriously guys I was so freaking skeptical when I saw this site! 3 dollars for a CUTE dress? (Obviously their pictures are stolen and they are making knock offs) but who cares!?With my first order I spent )$120.00 and literally bitting my nails for 12 days straight until I got my package. SURPRISINGLY the clothes looked exactly like the pictures all except 1, which the back of the shirt didn't ruffle properly. I ordered 18 items including 2 pairs of shoes which I freaking love! Also people complaining about the material read the reviews before you buy! Because I checked them I was able to get the perfect items and avoid anything too wonky. People will complain about shipping but all you have to do is type dresslink cupon code click the site or fb and it'll take anywhere from 10 to 20% off shipping. And how can you complain about the prices anyway no matter how you look at it it's cheaper and more worth it than mall clothes. I've spent $65 dollars on a bikini alone at the mall. $100.00 on TWO pairs of jeans from hottopic. $29.00 on a bodycon dress from Garage. FLIMSY shoes at the mall will average $55.00+ at the mall or online. You really can't beat these prices for the AMOUNT of items you get. And a few days ago I placed my second order costing $80.00 and it was saying it was delivered on the dresslink website but not on the UPS. I thought crap they suckered me in by guving me clothes the first time and now they just stole my money! So I contacted costumer service and it took a day and a half for a reply in which they said UPS tracking was late updating and they were telling the truth! (And also were very polite about it) When it updated it said it had been sent out the day dresslink said it was. I'll review again once I get my second order in a few days. But I'm pretty pleased with their service so far and HIGHLY recommend! ^_^

sophiah7
9/10/14

These people are scammers the items that they advertise is not the product your getting they steal people photo from instagram and make the clothes in cheap spandex material ........i order from the site when the items arrive i couldn't figure out what items r those because they look totally different ,the items were poorly made some of them were so dirty, not stitch properly the material that they advertise is total not what the products were made of the sizes that i order they send different sizes so i email them right away and tell them i need a refund because the items are terrible they start giving me the run around they said if i would like $5us dollars so i said your really rude all i need is a refund so give me the address so i can send back the products they said that it is going to cost way too much money for me to return so i toll them i don't care i just need to get back my money so they never give me the address and just stop answering my emails.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from dresslink.com